The life of Jessie Parker

Por Dinosaurstar

Jessie parker followed in his fathers foot steps and took over the well known gang that his father Hunter par... Más

Jessie
Leaving my baby
Who's that girl?
Little cutie
Amber
Thinking of her
Ride that mattress baby
She's everywhere
Do you want to get some food?
lets see this car then
Amber this car isn't broke
Okay Are you sure you want to be friends?
football try outs pt 1
football try outs pt2
Ambers house
Ambers house pt2
Ty, you're joking right?
what's the news?
Jessie everyone's looking
So you mean they waited eighteen years?
Our first date part 1
Our first date part 2
Our first date part 3 (The date)
That was close
A/N
This is like when your dad bought your mom here for the first time
So much for getting rid of this gang quickly
Are you serious?
Right, we got this
A/n
Weed fun
A/N
Well That was unexpected
A/n
Because ice cream is good for boy issues
Part 37

That's unexpected

3.5K 116 39
Por Dinosaurstar

Omg I am so sorry guys! I don't even know how many months it has been since I last updated forgiveeeee me everyone! Like busy can't even explain it! Starting college has been crazy and so much work to do 😂 so updates will be slow! Like if you ever want to send suggestions to me go ahead or if you want to contact me just ask for my snap chat I'll happily give it to you!
My Instagram is emilyhaay
Tumblr is pizzaoverpot

Anyway let's start this chapter! Drama shall happen!!!

You know how it is going through airport security... Time consuming, you'd think that my parents would just go buy private jet but no it's about "not being spoilt" but whatever it's their money. Getting out to our flight was quick and easy and take off was the us but something feels off about being on this flight, it's probably just me but I'll still be on my guard.

I was sat between mom and dad which was kind of awkward, I already want to get off this flight like why does crime have to follow this family? It gets boring sometimes I won't lie. This flights going to take a while so I might just sleep, I've always been like my mom falling asleep on flights; I just like sleeping really like any teenager.

"Jessie?"

I looked at my mom and raised my eyebrow at her

"Your father always did that to me, so alike you two and anyway I wanted to ask when all this mess is sorted if you wanted to move to England permanently with your father and Amber and I?"

I didn't even need to think about my answer

"I'm sorry mom but no, America is my home. Amber is there I'll come and visit you guys but I couldn't leave"

My mom gave me a slight smile and kissed me on the forehead

" I wouldn't force you to come"

I slowly started to fall asleep

Embers PoV
I would of liked Jessie to come but I'd never force him to, it's clear that he wants to stay with Amber which is super cute.

I looked to the corner of my eye and saw this man looking at me, it actually made me feel quite uneasy being on this flight with the man. It wasn't even like he was just zoned out he was clearly looking at me on purpose. I nugged Hunter and used my eyes to signal the man, he raised his eyebrows and got his phone out and started to type and showed me the message.

'Ember, don't worry it's some police guy that got angry with me one time. He probably is thinking why such a beautiful women like you is with a man like me ;)'

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I noticed the man get up from his seat and walk down the row, I was on the outside so he brushed past me and it sent bad shivers down my spine. The man opened the toilet door and walked in and you heard to lock of the door. Something about that man was off I just couldn't think of what.

Forgetting about the man I got my phone out and started to type up the action plan on what's going to go down once we get it Italy and what we will do to get rid of this gang completely. I put my earphones in and started to listen to some music whilst typing, hunter had fallen asleep and was leaning his shoulder and Jessie which was really cute.

I suddenly got a cold breeze on the back of my neck and shivered, I took a deep breath and my hair was pulled tightly and something cold cane across my neck. I lifted my arm up and pulled out my earphones and saw the man from earlier staring down at me and everyone looking at me in panic. My breathing started to get heavy and I knew what that cold thing was on my neck.

A knife

I stayed as calm as possible and gulped

"What are you fucking doing?" I questioned the man

"What I wanted to do since we first met in high school and you rejected me for that twat Hunter"

What this man didn't realise that Hunter was a light sleeper when ever his name was said he'd wake up.

" what has HUNTER got anything to do with me rejecting you?"

"HUNTER TOOK YOU FROM ME!"

Hunter woke up and looked and his eyes widened he got up from his seat and pushed the guy away from me and pushed him to the ground ignoring the knife. Hunters fist flew into this guy's face so fast and repetitively, I got up from my seat and pulled hunter off the guy and looked at the guy on the floor his face was covered in blood and bruises were already forming and he was completely knocked out.

Flight attendants ran over and it was all so hectic, the plane had to take an emergency landing die to what's happened so this just makes everything so much worse. Police will get involved which is never good because it's in a foreign country so we don't have links and this just makes everything bad.

Ionas father was clearly not interested in what had happened and neither was Iona, only Amber was concerned.. I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of her family; she's the only lovely one. Jessie was still asleep as per, that boy would sleep through a bomb going off and not hear a thing.

Jessie's PoV
So we are now landing but not in Italy? Well done to the prick who attacked mom and well done for dad getting in the shit with the police for attacking the man I mean Jesus if he didn't wake up mom could be dead!

We basically have all been told to get off the plane whilst thugs or sorted out, dads been sent to questioning so let's hope nothing happens. Mom was sent to the medics to check if she's okay and I couldn't really give a fuck about what happens to that guy fucking with my mom.

"Jessie, you should of see it. It was so quick your mom couldn't even do anything he just grabbed her and put the knife there! My heart sunk when I saw it!"

" my moms a brave women when she comes back she won't show that she was actually scared she'll say she was calm are wasn't worrying but she was"

I looked at lily who was asleep in my arms she cried a lot because she thought she would lose our mom and she's managed to fall asleep, she's so young she shouldn't be seeing stuff like this but growing up in a family who runs a gang means stuff like this would happen. What ever happens though I'll make sure I'll protect her and I'll protect Amber. Zak well he was chatting up some girl on the plane when it happened and in pretty sure he's in the bathroom with that girl.

" do you think it will take long for our flight to continue?" Amber asked me

"Well it depends if dad gets out of questioning with out him having to go to court for attacking that man but I'm pretty sure he won't because he had a knife and was attacking my mom. It just depends on what happens with everything, we will make it to Italy though so don't worry"

Amber just smiled and lent her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before Zak came out of the bathroom with said girl and walked over to me with a smile on his face and winked and thrusted his hips forward. I winked and he laughed.

"Yo Jessie bro, that chick was hot shame she isn't staying in the same place in Italy and she had to go back to her parents I wanted it to last longer though"

"You can't get any girls in America so you get them on the plane, at least you can get some action." I laughed

"Pfft man. I get action all the time unlike you who is tied down"

"I've had all my fun with random girls, I found one who is better than all those girls put together. You'll understand one day young boy" I winked

"Whipped man, whipped"

"More like loyal man, loyal"

"God I love you Jessie man we are officially best bros for life" Zak laughed but I knew he was serious

"Besties forever baby" I joked

"I know baby besties forever" Zak blew a kiss and walked to the little shop

He's such an idiot.

Whooooopppp there we go another chapter! Sorry for the slow start! But I wanted to update for you all!

I love you guys lots

Like/comment and share!

Emilyyyyyy :*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 45.5K 57
Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother surprises her with the news of her marria...
3K 81 19
Cynthia is the leader of the most powerful and the most talked about gang in town. She is a genuine bad girl, but when the dark clowns leave their ma...
332K 11.6K 47
'Alex your brothers Missing. He was last seen in Woodward high school. You have to go. You are his only hope' 17 year old Alexandra woods, Alex for...
3.7M 87.1K 59
Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a promotion and move to America, who will E...