Waves of Life

By melted_chocolate

Eva, a funny, witty, sarcastic 15 year old Australian girl has a whole hell of a hectic life with three aweso... More

Waves of Life
Chapter One- The door to my life
Chapter Two - The Unlucky Life
Chapter three- The foolish days of life
Chapter Four - The Detention Life
Chapter Five- The Scheming life
Chapter Six- The Helpful Life
Chapter Seven- The coincidental life
Chapter Eight- The Dodging Life
Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life
Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life
Chapter Eleven- The gossip life
Chapter Twelve- The West free life
Chapter Thirteen-The Mothers, cats and tears life
Chapter Fourteen- The Advising Life
Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life
Chapter Sixteen- The Troublesome Life
Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life
Chapter Eighteen- The Baby Richards Life
Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life
Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life
Chapter Twenty Two - The Dancing Beach Chair Life
Chapter Twenty Three- The shocking revelations life
Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life
Chapter Twenty Five- The Kit-Kat life
Chapter Twenty Six - The Super Hero Life
Chapter Twenty Seven- The school and military school life
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Lost Life
Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life
Chapter Thirty - The Love Life
Chapter Thirty One- The Crazy Exchange Life
Chapter Thirty Two - The Awkward Life
Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life
Chapter Thirty four - the art life
Chapter Thirty Five- The abusive life
Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life
Chapter Thirty Seven- The millionaire life
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Camping Life
Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life
Chapter Fourty - The Library Life
Epilogue- Waves of Life

Chapter Twenty - The Party Life

933 56 14
By melted_chocolate

Im not the type of person who plans on going to the Olympics or being a body builder or street fighter or any of that stuff.

So it came as a shock to me today when I had to take up one of those.

Lets just say- I can use anything as a weapon.

____________________________________________

"I said, leave her alone!" Boomed the voice again. I whipped my head around and I was met by surprise.

"Matt?" I choked out. He pushed past me and shoved Sinner off of Skye.

"Woah, dude! Do you wanna fight?" Threatened Fred, grabbing Matt by the collar of his shirt.

Skye took this opportunity to flee. She sprinted towards me and I gave me a tight hug.

Matt gulped and looked over at us uneasily. "Go!" He shouted, his voice barely audible.

"Pfft Matt! This is no time for you to play super heroes! We all know you're a wimp." I spat back. "Now you losers let him go and no one has to get hurt!"

"Babe, we aren't going to get hurt- its your friend here who you should be worried about." Scoffed Sinner. I shuddered when he referred to me as babe.

"Not if I can help it." I said sighing. I didn't want to have to resort to this- but what can you do?

I slipped off my right shoe and held it firmly in my hand. "Okay, last chance guys," I said locking eyes with them, "or you will cry."

"What are you doing?" Hissed Skye, looking at me as if I was holding a venomous snake.

"Teaching these idiots a lesson." I shrugged as I made my way to Sinner first- him being thinner than Fred so it would be easier to bash him then move onto Fred.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked Sinner, eyeing me up and down.

"You talk too much." I said as I lifted up my shoe and pelted him repeatedly.

"Ahh, stop! Are you crazy?! What the hell!?" He shrieked as I continued to whack him with my shoe.

"Will you leave Matt alone?" I yelled in his ear as I gave his leg one last whack.

"Yes!" He screamed in my face as he tried to get up.

"Good," I said looking over at Fred, "your turn?"

"Nooooo!" He cried as he ran in the opposite direction, Sinner following close behind.

"You alright, Matt?" I asked, putting my shoe back on. I looked over at him and he was paler than Casper the ghost!

"I'm fine." He brushed off as he headed to the boys toilet.

"Well that was weird," stated Skye as she straitened out her floral skirt, "I better head to class." She said leaving me there dumbfounded.

What had just happened?

"Hey! Why were they picking on you!" I called after her.

****************************************************

Divide the 6x by 6 and do the same to the other side.

And therefore x equals 2.

I let out a relaxed sigh as I closed my maths text book.

No more maths homework for me! I put my books back in my bag and headed downstairs for a snack.

"Oh, Eva. Your father and I are heading to Adelaide to visit some friends. They haven't seen Christopher yet." My mum stated as she put away some cutlery.

"What? Why now, it's almost 6:30-"

"Oh no! I better get dressed!" Gushed my mum, dashing upstairs.

Well this is great.

I headed to the pantry and got out a packet of original chips and flopped down on the couch. I reached over for the remote and checked to see if there was anything worth watching.

I switched over to ABC 2 and an episode of Angelina Ballerina was one. Hmm, better than nothing-

"I am so not watching this!" Called Mitchell as he made his way to the lounge. He slumped down next to me and snatched the remote.

"Hey!" I snapped trying to get back the remote. "I was watching that!"

"You snooze, you loose." He retorted grabbing a handful of chips.

"I wasn't even sleeping," I mumbled pushing away the crumbs of potato chips he left on my lap.

"Okay kids, we'll be back in a couple of hours. Don't stay up too late you've got school." Ordered my dad as he picked up his car keys.

"And Mitchell no ditching Eva." Mum added as she came back downstairs, with Christopher resting on her shoulder. Wow that was quick.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Replied Mitchell, obviously not taking their orders on board.

"I'm serious, son. If you go somewhere- she goes too." With that my parents and baby Christopher headed out the door.

And just as they did Mitchell turned to me with a serious expression in his face. "In my car

now." He ordered standing up from the couch.

"What, why?" I asked looking over at him confused. They'd only just left.

"Party." He said as he practically dragged me out of the house. Surprisingly my dad's car wasn't still parked in the driveway like I'd expected it to be.

"Hurry up, I'm not coming late just because of you." He urged unlocking his car.

"I'm gonna regret this so bad."

*********************************************************

"What are we doing at Christy's house?" I asked, looking over at Mitchell, who was unbuckling his seat belt.

"Why else?" He asked looking at me for a split second before getting out of his car.

"So you can play Modern warfare on Joel's PS3?" I teased, heading out the car too.

"No," he answered looking at me as if I was the crazy one, "he's having the party." Oh. I feel so dumb now.

I was about to make my way to the front door when I felt Mitchell tug on my shoulder. "What?" I asked looking at him irritatedly. He could of just called out my name- no need to almost pullout my shoulder blade.

"These are my rules, no drinking-"

"Ew." I cut in, purposely trying to push his buttons.

"No talking to people you don't know. And absolutely no leaving the house without me. Do you understand?" I gulped looking at him confused. Mitch actually care about me?

"Yes, boss!" I shouted in his face and trudged off.

"I mean it!" I faintly heard him call after me.

I headed to the door and gave it a knock. I could now here the sound of loud music and people talking-loudly. I knocked again. No answer.

"It's open you idiot." Stated Mitchell, twisting the door knob.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I took a step inside.

Woah.

The big house was packed with teenagers. Some people I've never seen in my life were there. And I noticed a familiar face.

"Hey!" I called to the guy I met at detention who didn't let me join his gang. He turned his back to me and continued to talk to his group of friends.

Loser.

I decided to head up stairs and find Christy. I wondered over to her room and found it open so I went inside.

Lets just say my eyes will never forget what they saw. Ew.

As I rushed out of the room I crashed into someone.

"Watch where you're g- oh hey Eva." I looked up and met the eyes of Joel. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I could feel my cheeks flushing a bright red. Oh why do I have to be such a teenage girl?

"Hey," I replied quickly looking at my feet trying to cool my face down by thinking of cold things. Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice Tea- yuck I hate ice tea. Ice cream. Ice cream.

"We have some in the freezer if you want some?" Interrupted Joel looking at me weirdly.

Huh? Whaat? He can hear my thoughts?! Oh my god think of rainbows and butterflies and unicorns and dragons and Merlin and astronauts and jelly beans filled with water droplets and lava- what if he can hear me now? What if he thinks I'm some nutcase who thinks about dragons and jelly beans!?

"Fashion is danger!" I blurted out before darting downstairs.

Fashion is danger? What is wrong with me?!

*************************************

I'd now been at the party for an hour now. And lets just say dodging the person who is the owner of this party is pretty darn hard.

Joel is everywhere. And I mean, everywhere.

I can't have a sip of water without him happening to walk in the kitchen. But luckily I had found Christie, but now she's in the bathroom 'reapplying her makeup.' Make up is stupid. That's my motto.

The sound of my phone vibrating almost gave me a cardiac arrest.

I pulled out my phone and checked the message, and just as I thought. It was from the creeper.

'BABE, YOU LOOK AMAZING TONIGHT! CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN FINALLY MEET!

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS- FIFTEEN MORE MINUTES! XOX!!!'

The creeper is here!

My eyes scrambled around the room trying to fine someone with there phone out, and texting.

They landed on someone who was all too familiar- Matt.

"MATT YOU FREAKING FREAK!" I screamed as I began to chase him around the house. I kept bumping into people but I kept at it.

He rushed upstairs and I followed. "Stop running you scardey cat! All I want to do is bash your face in. Not much." I threatened as I rushed down the hallway.

He soon came to a dead end when a door at the end of the hallway was locked.

"Aha! Got ya!" I yelled as I grabbed onto his shirt.

"Let go of me!" He shouted back, shoving my hands away. I moved a step back, making sure he had no space to run through. "What do you want?"

"Why do you keep sending me those texts?! It's not funny you know!" I screamed harshly. "Did you think it was funny? Stalking me and scaring me like that? Every single day?!" He looked at me in a confused way, kind of a similar look I gave Mitch earlier.

"I-I don't know what you're talking-" before he could finish I snatched his phone from his hands.

My eyes landed on the screen and I felt myself heat up again. He was sending a text to me. There wasn't any actual text in there but I think we both know what he was going to right.

"I'm talking about this!" I shouted, shoving the piece of metal in his face.

He put up a hand to shut me up, "it's not what you think-"

"What do you mean-"

"I was sending you a message to thank you for saving my butt earlier. I'm not the one sending you texts." He explained.

"Explain to me why I only started receiving those texts after you found my number?"

"I don't know," he said shrugging, "coincidence?"

"Yeah well it better be-"

"Listen Eva, I'm serious." He said giving me a sincere look, "Thanks for helping me out earlier- you've got some guts."

He leaned in closer and gave me a hug. Well, this is weird. I started patting his back awkwardly- what is with me hugging my enemies?

After what felt like a thousand slow seconds he pulled away. "See you later?" He said starting to walk away.

"Uh, yeah." I smiled back. As soon ask saw his retreating back, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

'No! I do not like Matt!' I scolded myself.

After lecturing myself for being so stupid I headed downstairs to find Christy.

"Don't you ever come here again!" Grumbled Joel at someone who was leaving the front door. He slumped back in a chair when the person left.

"I hate you!" Screamed Christy as she stormed off outside. Probably Kat.

I sat down next to Joel, him being practically the only person I knew. Soon Mitchell wondered over and sat down too.

"Hey, wanna play spin the bottle?" Asked Joel turning to me and Mitchell. He was obviously drunk, "Yay or nay?" He questioned raising both eyebrows as if his life depended on is answering this one question.

"Yay!" Shouted a group of people and before I knew it I was apart of the circle that had formed on the carpet floor.

"Woo!" Called Joel as he spun the bottle. It landed on a random girl I didn't know and they had a full on make out session. I'm not sure if I want to play this game. Especially if there's a possibility that it might land on Matt- or Mitchell! Eww!

After a couple of spins it was my turn. I knew I should of left when I had the chance. Everyone's eyes were on me- while Mitchell's were burning into mine. I'm going to have my first kiss infront of my brother? Oh splendid.

After summing up all the courage I had in me, I leaned forward and spun the dreaded bottle.

I squinted my eyes shut but quickly opened them up to see who it had landed on.

I looked over to see who it was pointing to and much to my horror it was stuck inbetween Matt and Joel. This can't be good.

"It's okay bro, I'll take it," reassured Joel, leaning towards me.

"Nah it's fine-" answered Matt, also making a move.

"I said I'll take it!"

"Yeah but-"

"Come on, we're going." Cutt off Mitch yanking me from the circle.

"Party pooper!" Called Joel as we shuffled past party goers to head to the car.

"Woah, that was a close call." Sighed Mitchell as we got into the car.

"I agree."

*****************************************************

I trudged to health class dragging my back to my seat. It's been such a long day.

First I had a double maths lesson with Ms Hewlett, and keys just say she was on her period times 100. In other words, the woman wanted to skin me alive just because I used a pen instead of a pencil. Well I'm sorry for not wanting to harm the earth by using weirdly shaped wood to write stuff. You know when I think of it that way- I sound like I'm a good person....which I most certainly am.

Then we had Science- to sum it up, I don't like learning about heat transfer or exothermic or endothermic reactions. I asked the teacher if farting was a chemical reaction and i was sent out of the classroom. When in life am I going to need those pointless info?! At least tell me if I can create a chemical reaction by farting!

After that we had recess and Emm tried to hang with us again- she pretended she needed to talk to Tyler but instead stayed the whole recess with us. Loser.

I don't want to depress myself further so I'm just gonna stop now, in conclusion- I've had a pretty crappy day.

I flopped onto my seat and took out my trusty notebook. It feels like its been ages since I wrote in this thing.

'How's life treating you, Eva? You ask. Well listen up 'coz I'm about to fill you in. I sent my arch nemesis to hospital, I've been Interrogated by the police, I've been the love interest of a delusional creeper, Christy is pregnant, I have a pet cat called Patches, and Will is back in town.

I guess a lot can happen in a few weeks, ayye? Yesterday I went to my first actually teenage party. It was cut short after almost losing my first kiss. Thank goodness for Mitch for being the over protective idiot he is, good on him. I guess I won't pull a bad prank on him after all.

Oh, and I almost forgot! I have a baby brother! Christopher, that annoying bugger keeps me up at night, but I love him.'

"Are you still doing that notebook journal thing?" Asked Skye as she played with her hair, looking at something across the classroom.

"Uh, yeah. It's kinda like a hobby." I smiled weekly at her before slipping my notebook back in my bag, I guess it'll have to wait.

"Yeah, weird." She stated still not giving me her full attention. I followed where she was looking at and my eyes landed on Fred. He was sending her a cheesy smile- and she was blushing! How did I not notice her blushing before?

"Skye!" I squeaked giving her shoulder a whack, she looked at me weirdly, "I can't believe you didn't tell me you liked Fred!"

"Shut up! I don't!" She scolded putting a hand over my mouth.

"You've got a lot if explaining to do, Missy."

**************************************************

"Mum! Do I smell lasagne?!" I yelled as I stormed into the kitchen, guided by the aroma.

"Your sense of smell hasn't failed you, sit." She motioned ver to the dinner table. I followed her to the table and waited for the delicious pasta to be out in my plate.

After a few minutes had passed and we had all devoured the Italian goodness, mum and dad informed us of some 'exciting' news.

"The Wests have invited us over tomorrow night for a little gathering. Olivia has come back from Sydney for a brief holiday." Informed my dad.

"Isn't she Matt's hot older sister?" Questioned Mitchell sounding interested. Boys are ew.

"She is Matt's older sister." Confirmed my mum.

"You can count me in," smirked Mitchell getting up to leave the table.

"And you can count me out." I replied setting down my fork.

"You're going, Eva." Stated Dad sternly.

"It's not fair it's going to be so boring! Is anyone else going to be there?" I winged.

"Nope, just us two families, and no- you cannot invite alone anyone else. So don't get any ideas." Said my mum heading off back to the kitchen and dad leaving too.

But I don't want to go to Matt's house! What if I go all girly again and start blushing?! I've said it so many times before but I think it's fair to say;

THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!

____________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

How is Eva going to cope at Matt's house without any of her friends there with her? And is she starting to go soft on him?

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Chappie! And I can't believe this is the 20th chapter! Wow, how'd that happen? Lol

And a picture of Joel is to the side>>>>>>

Don't forget to;

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-Ed ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 104K 32
"Had a nice swim?" He asks, a smirk on his face. I could literally slap him right now. "Bitch, you pushed me," I say breathlessly, my body shaki...
10.1K 689 36
A Not so Typical teen love story where she loves him he doesn't , but then he falls for her and they live happily ever after!!.. Isn't that what ever...
856K 14.1K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
108 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...