The Hills Have Eyes || The We...

By ThePinkHooligan

A story of how love can quickly turn into obsession and infatuation. Zahra Wubit is only twenty three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: How It All Began
Chapter 2: Sweet & Sour
Chapter 3: Blazing Love
Chapter 4: No New Friends
Chapter 5: Two Faced
Chapter 7: All Eyes On You
Chapter 8: Birthday Mess
Chapter 9: Good D*ck & Tongue Tricks
Chapter 10: Tears In The Rain
Chapter 11: Stupid In Love (Part One)

Chapter 6: The Real Him

7.5K 251 685
By ThePinkHooligan

Abel's POV:

I told Za that I was heading into the studio but my mind was focused on more than just my music for once.

I know she's pissed that I snapped at her at the mall, but I've been on edge all fucking day.

Someone is fucking with me, and everyone knows I hate being fucked with.

While Za was shopping in the Fendi store, I got some private texts sent to my phone of video stills of me and Gianna fucking in the club and me sneaking out of, Za's apartment after setting the fire.

Somebody is blackmailing me for a lot of money and they have evidence that can not only expose all of the shit that I have done to Za but put my ass in jail for a long time.

The anonymous person told me to drive over to the deserted side of Toronto where the only working pay phone in the city still stands and to pick it up as soon as I got there.

The person also told me to bring a bag with twenty thousand dollars in cash to pay for their silence.

I got the money in all hundreds packed into a duffle bag as they requested, but I planned on setting this motherfucker up to figure out who it is that has been following and blackmailing me. Whoever it is their ass is going to get dealt with.

I parked my car and looked around the deserted area to see if I could spot anyone, I saw no other cars around at all.

I have my gun tucked inside of my waistband in case this is a setup and I have Belly and Cash on standby at a nearby location.

I cautiously step out and begin making my way over to the phone booth, keeping my hand on my gun the entire time.

After closing the glass door behind me I picked up the phone and pressed one like I was instructed, it began ringing in my ear.

"Do you have all the money?" A deep unrecognizable voice answers the phone.

"Yeah I have your fucking money, where are you?" I ask.

"Leave the bag inside of the phone booth and drive away."

"Do I look like a fucking idiot to you? If I give you this money how do I know that you still won't leak the videos?"

"You don't know that, but at this point, you have no fucking choice but to trust me, don't you? You're not in control this time, Abel."

"I swear when I figure out who you are I am going to murder you with my bare fucking hands." I fume.

The person laughs. "Your threats aren't scaring me nigga, you'll have to figure out who I am first. How does it feel to not have control for once?"

"Fuck you motherfucker!" I barked into the phone angrily.

"Just leave the bag in the booth and if you're a dollar short or if the money is fake, Za will know everything by morning. Don't fuck this up for yourself, Abel. No funny shit." With that, the line goes dead.

"Motherfucker!" I angrily bash the phone against the fully glass booth causing it to shatter into millions of pieces.

My hand gets some cuts, but I'm so mad I don't even feel the shit.

I hated not being in full control, someone else having power and control over me made me go crazy.

This person is playing fucking game with me, my relationship, and my life right now.

I quickly go to the trunk of my car and get the duffle bag full of money.

I toss it into the now broken phone booth and climb back into my car, pulling off.

My eyes stayed glued to the small phone booth in my rearview mirror as I slowly began pulling away from the area, I needed to figure out who the fuck this is.

Within seconds a person dressed in all black appears out of the darkened shadows from behind a nearby rundown abandoned building and grabs the bag of cash from the booth.

I slam on my brakes and quickly jump out of my car to approach them and they begin running towards a black car parked over in the far corner of the parking garage.

I started chasing the person but they were too fast so I stopped short and began to fire my gun at them.

They ducked and dodged the bullets and quickly dived into the back of the waiting car.

The car pulls off into the night and I'm left there, still clueless about who this person is, and short my twenty thousand dollars.

"Fuck!" I cursed angrily, panting as I ran my hands over my dreads in annoyance.

It soon begins to rain all over me and it only further pisses me off.

This person just got away with all of my money and somehow I knew this was only the beginning of this blackmail shit. I knew it wasn't just going to end like that.

I am going to figure out who the fuck is doing this if it's the last thing I do, and trust me, they'll wish they never fucked with a nigga like me.

________________________________

Zahra's POV:

"Can I help you?" I asked the woman who stood before me.

"Yes, I'm looking for, Abel." She says, looking at me strangely as if she's trying to figure out who I am.

I looked her up and down, she's a skinny white girl with blonde hair down her back and implants.

Her accent is super thick, she sounds French and is not from here.

My main question is who in the fuck is she and what does she want with my man?

I wrap my arms loosely around myself and lean back against the door panel as I raise my brow at her.

It's windy and chilly tonight, a thunderstorm seems to be brewing.

"May I ask what do you want with him and how do you know him?" I question.

"Um.." She shifts her weight back and forth from one foot to the other and plays with her fingers, this girl is becoming nervous and it's making me suspicious.

"Abel and I were friends from high school and since I am visiting from another country, I thought I would drop in and surprise him! I'm so sorry for disturbing you." She says.

I stared at her face blankly for a few seconds before loosening up a bit.

"Well, Abel isn't home right now he's at the studio, I am sure he will be very happy to see you," I tell her.

A loud crash of thunder suddenly erupts in the sky followed by a bolt of lightning. In seconds it starts flooding.

The girl starts getting soaked and I feel bad for her, the bad weather isn't good for driving conditions so I decided to invite her into the house.

"Would you like to come in and wait until Abel gets back?" I ask her.

"T-thank you, I would appreciate it." She says and I step over to the side and let her into the house.

"Wow, this is beautiful." She says as she walks in and admires the large house.

"You haven't been here before?" I asked as I headed to the downstairs bathroom to grab a warm towel for her to dry off with.

I watch her take a seat on the couch, thanking me for the towel before drying off her dripping blonde hair and neck.

"No, I haven't visited him in quite a while actually, I usually just speak to him on social media." She says.

I sit down beside her. "I didn't even get your name."

"Oh Gianna, it's nice to meet you." She reaches out and shakes my hand.

"My name is Zahra, I am Abel's girlfriend," I tell her and her grip on my hand suddenly tightens before I pull away.

"Girlfriend?" She says confusedly. "That's strange, he has never mentioned you." She says.

"Well, he's never mentioned you either," I say matter-of-factly, before sitting two wine glasses in front of us and pouring us both a glass.

Her expression is unreadable, she stares in my face for a few minutes before taking a sip of her wine.

"He's always been mysterious, hasn't he? I guess he's never been the type to share any private information about himself." She finally speaks.

"You could say that again, his fans don't even know about me yet. We are trying to keep our relationship low-key since his fans can be insane and protective." She giggles.

"I wouldn't consider it low-key, the blogs and media are going crazy about the two of you being together and the paparazzi are posting photos left and right." She says.

I look at her and raise my eyebrow in confusion. "I thought that you just said you didn't know anything about me?" I question.

She hesitates. "Well not from him personally but I've read my fair share of gossip." She smiles. "So what's the scoop? How serious are you guys?" She looks at me, waiting for a response.

"We are pretty serious, we have been dating for a few months now and soon it will be a year." I smile.

"Wow, congratulations. You seem so happy, I'm sure thousands of girls wish they could take your place." She says.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess it comes along with dating a celebrity. The majority of his fans are females, but I trust him, I know he cares about me."

She finishes off her wine, a grin lingering on her lips. "It's not him that you should be worrying about, it's the women." She says.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion and she continued.

"Women can be very persistent and tenacious, every corner you turn there is going to be a woman there determined to take your place."

I couldn't have possibly known at the time that one of the persistent women that she spoke of was sitting right before me.

In just a short period of time she had become obsessed with Abel, letting passionate sex cloud her judgment, she fooled herself into thinking there could be more between them.

Neither of us could have known just how wrong she was to think that and all the consequences she would soon have to face.

"Well." I shrug my shoulders. "What woman doesn't want a man that every other girl wants."

I pour her another glass of wine. "I guess being with Abel is a gift and a curse at the same time."

She nods. "I guess it is." We continue chatting about various random topics and suddenly the door opens and slams hard.

We look up to see Abel staring blankly at Gianna, his expression is cold and unreadable. He is soaking wet so a puddle begins to form on the floor at his feet.

He doesn't say a word for a while, he just continues to stare.

Gianna and I both stand. "Abel, it is so good to see you." She's the first to break the awkward silence.

I stood back and watched the exchange curiously as I continued to sip my wine.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" He spits angrily, the veins in his hands popping out as they ball into fists and his jaw clenched tightly.

Gianna seems taken aback by his raging anger and she stands awkwardly trying to piece together her words.

I decided to step in. "Come on baby, don't be rude! Gianna just-" Before I can complete my sentence he holds up his hand to silence me.

I stand watching as he steps closer, approaching her until they are face to face.

Water drips down his face as he glares at her like he could rip her head off of her body.

"You answer my fucking question." He says through gritted teeth, towering over her short and petite little frame and breathing like a beast.

The crazed look in his eyes alone is enough to instill fear into anyone.

"I-I decided to pop in to pay my high school friend a visit." She stammers.

A smirk suddenly appears on his face, he bites down on his lip and nods.

"Oh, that's so thoughtful." He looks over at me. "Isn't that thoughtful of Gianna baby?" He asks.

I nod in response, still a little confused by the entire situation.

Gianna gives him a nervous smile and he pulls her in for a hug.

"Why don't we head out to go for a ride to catch up? I think the rain is slacking up a little." He offers and she nods happily in response.

He then turns to me and approaches me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the crown of my head.

"I'll be back later alright? I love you." Abel leans over and kisses my lips before leaving out of the door with Gianna.

I watch from the window until I see her car pulling off into the night, not knowing that she would soon be paying for her naive actions.

After making myself a cup of tea, I head upstairs to go to sleep.

__________________________________

Gianna's POV:

Abel took the keys to my car to drive and I hopped in the passenger's side.

I was excited to be alone with him, I figured he was driving me to a hotel so we could properly get reacquainted.

I pulled down the visor mirror and began applying my red lipstick.

Abel is focused on the road, he seems tense because his hands are gripping the wheel tightly as he drives.

He's probably still angry at me for popping up at his home, so I decided to try to break the ice.

"So what hotel are you taking me to baby?" I ask. He doesn't respond or look over at me, he continues to look straight ahead as he drives.

"Do you think we can order some room service? I'm a bit hungry." I ask, and he ignores me yet again.

I pouted. "Come on, baby what are you going to do? Ignore me all night?"

I reach down to grab his dick through his jeans and suddenly he jerked the car right with force, causing my head to smash into the passenger's side window.

"Ouch! What are you doing?" I hold my temple as he looks over at me with evil in his eyes.

I suddenly hear all the locks click and he turns onto a different road.

"What in the hell is your problem, Abel? Why would you do that?" I groaned, my head still throbbing.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing pulling up at my house like that?" He says coldly. "How the fuck did you even get my address?"

"You gave me no choice! You were ignoring all of my calls and text messages, you blocked me on all your social media! I just had to see you, Abel and that was the only way to get your attention!"

I did a cheap background check to get your address. I had to see you!"

"I told you to leave me the fuck alone right? But your hard-headed ass didn't want to listen. You decided to get one of your people to blackmail me instead huh?"

His foot pressed harder on the gas and I could feel my heartbeat quicken.

The roads are slippery and wet, if he keeps going this speed we will crash.

"What in the hell are you talking about? I care about you, Abel! I'd never do anything to hurt you! I don't know anything about blackmail." I argue.

"Oh sure that's exactly why the same night you come into town, I have to come up off of twenty thousand fucking dollars in blackmail money right!" He shouts at me.

The car began moving even faster and I gripped my seatbelt tightly.

"Please, Abel! Slow down! I swear to you that I don't know anything about that!" I beg.

I'm beginning to fear for my life, the look in his eyes is one I've never seen before and the speed that he is going is reckless.

"Abel please just slow down! We can talk about this! I will leave!" I begged him, tears coming to my eyes.

"Bitch I told you over and over again not to fuck with a nigga like me! You just couldn't get it through your head that what we had was a simple one-night stand!"

"You could have just walked away untouched but your ass doesn't know shit about boundaries do you? Now you gotta pay for all of your sins." He says.

"Abel, please I am sorry! Please just stop the car and I will go back to Paris and never bother you again!" I cry hysterically as we move at such a high speed that the trees we pass become blurry.

"It's a little too late for that shit, isn't it? I'll see you in hell bitch." He spits. I try to unfasten my seatbelt but it's jammed.

I begin to scream as he starts driving straight toward the railing of the empty highway we are on.

I finally get my belt unfastened and I look over as he opens the door and jumps out of the car right before it hits the metal railing head-on, sending me crashing head-first through the windshield.

_______________________________

Abel's POV:

I staggered to stand, aside from a sharp pain in my back and a few scratches I'm fine.

I watched from a distance as the car smashed against the railing with impact, sending Gianna's entire body shattering through the windshield.

Her body is thrown over the railing and she falls to her death.

The crash is followed by a loud explosion that knocks me back into the grass field. I cover my ringing ears in pain as the car ignites on fire.

I quickly call Lamar to pick me up and get me out of the area.

I know once someone spots the fire they will call the cops and fire department.

When Mar picks me up the entire ride is completely silent. He knows I don't want to talk about what just happened.

The crazy part about it is I feel no remorse, not even a little bit. I'm becoming heartless.

When he dropped me off at my condo, I silently dapped him before slipping into the darkness of the house.

I begin to strip off my tattered clothes, tossing them in the trash before heading to the shower to relax my muscles.

When I'm done I enter the bedroom to see Za curled up in a ball hugging her body pillow.

I climb into bed next to her and wrap my arms tightly around her which makes her stir out of her sleep and look up at me.

She rubs her sleepy eyes. "I didn't mean to wake you up baby girl, I'm sorry," I whisper.

"It's okay Abel." She turns in my arms and closes her eyes to go back to sleep.

"Are you still angry with me about that childish shit I pulled earlier?" I pressed my lips against her ear and whispered as I kissed it.

"No I am over it now, just don't let it happen again." She says.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't know why I do the shit that I do. I know one thing for sure though and that's, that I love you to death." I hold onto her tighter.

"I love you too Abel, I know that you didn't mean any harm." She whispers sleepily.

"Tell me you love me again..." I tell her.

"I love you, Abel.." She whispers.

I hear her breathe deeply when I begin to kiss her neck and down her chest softly.

I anxiously lift her bra and lick her soft nipples slowly, taking my time to suck and swirl my tongue around each one.

"Please just say it again for me baby," I whisper against her skin.

"Mmmm I love you, baby, what are you doing?" She whimpers, her eyes open and she peers down at me.

"I want to make you cum before you go back to sleep beautiful," I told her, slipping her panties over to the side before sliding one finger inside of her.

She moans out in pleasure and lifts her lower half off of the bed as she clenches around my finger.

I slide it in and out slowly, watching her facial expressions and body motions intently as I kiss down her body slowly.

She's moaning sultrily and biting her lip. "Baby keep telling me you love me," I tell her.

She moans over and over as I begin licking her clit, swirling my tongue all around it, and adding another finger deep inside of her.

"Oh my god, I love you!" She whimpers as I lick and finger fuck her sweet pussy even faster, causing her gushing juices to leak all over my fingers.

"Mmm, and you will never leave me, right, baby?" I replaced my fingers with my tongue and she grabbed a handful of my dreads as her body shudders.

"Ohh fuck never baby! I'll never leave!" She screams as she cums all over my face.

I smirked as I clean her up, not missing a drop of her cum. I take my time kissing up her body until I reach her lips. She's fast asleep, I peck her lips softly before falling asleep with her.
__________________________________

Zahra's POV:

I wake up relaxed and well-rested, I don't know what got into Abel last night, but that shit felt so good and was so unexpected.

I lean over and kiss him as he sleeps soundly next to me and I get up to get in the shower.

I have a doctor's appointment scheduled before work and if I get there a little early then maybe the doctor can see me sooner.

I dress in a dark blue turtleneck sweater dress and black heels for work.

When I was done with doing my natural makeup and straightening my hair I entered the room to see Abel finally awake and sitting on the edge of the bed, flipping through channels.

"Good morning handsome." I lean over and kiss him before heading into the closet to grab my purse.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says groggily while scratching his beard.

"Can you switch over to the news I want to know the weather report for today so I can decide what jacket to put on," I tell him.

He changes the channel for me and a breaking news bulletin pops onto the screen while I am putting on my jewelry.

Good morning, this is David Francis, and this morning we have breaking news here in Toronto, Canada.

Late last night a car crash claimed the life of one person, you can see the crew trying to clean up the wreckage behind me.

The victim was a young woman and it was a single car accident.

Apparently, officials are saying she drove at high speeds into the guard railing behind me here on I-35 and was thrown through the car's windshield before falling to her death.

Authorities say that they don't expect foul play in this case and they believe the fiery car crash was a tragic accident.

We have incoming information telling us the name of the victim is Gianna Pagel who was visiting here from Paris, France.

I gasp as I stare at the picture on the screen in shock, realizing it's Abel's friend, I run to Abel's side.

I turn off the television and pull him into my arms as he breaks down.

"Oh my god baby, I'm so sorry.." I hold him tight and kiss his forehead as he sobs into his hands.

"We were so close, how did this happen!" He cries, I rub his back and try to comfort him.

"Baby it's going to be okay, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will cancel my doctor's appointment and we can go visit with her family when they fly in." I whisper.

"No baby, I just want to be alone right now aight? Go to your appointment and I'll go see what I can do to help, okay?" He wipes his eyes.

"Ok baby, if that's what you want. Be strong ok? She is in a better place." I comforted him for a little while longer before gathering all of my things and leaving for my appointment.

______________________________

Doctor's Appointment:

After the fucking embarrassing annual visit with my gynecologist, I start to put back on my clothes and heels.

As I'm finishing, Doctor Frank enters back into the room with her chart and I take a seat near her desk.

"Okay Zahra, I have a few questions for you before I let you go, is that okay?" She takes a seat next to me and I nod.

She asks me most of the common questions that are asked and I answer honestly.

"So are you sexually active right now?" She questions and I say yes.

"We ran a few tests on you and your results came in. I don't want you to get upset about this because it is completely curable, okay?"

I raise my brow at her. "You're scaring me right now, what's curable?" I question.

"You have tested positive for gonorrhea, Ms. Wubit." She says.

"What?!" I screamed.

________________________________

Back At Home:

I ended up calling off from work again and heading straight home.

I sat in the living room on the couch crying for most of the day, empty bottles of wine scattered on the table.

I look up at the clock and it's 11 p.m, Abel still hasn't come home yet and I have been waiting for his ass to walk through the door.

I am so unbelievably disgusted and angry with him that I'm shaking.

How could he do some foul shit like this to me? After I trusted him with my fucking heart.

I feel used and heartbroken, shit like this is exactly why I have a four-month rule, to begin with.

Now I see the real him, the side of him that everyone warned me about.

They said he was no good but I didn't listen to any of my friend's advice.

Thirty minutes passed by before I heard the sound of his car door slam, and the sounds of his keys jingling outside of the door.

I tried to coach myself to remain calm because with everything raging inside of me right now, I feel like grabbing one of these wine bottles and cracking his motherfucking head open.

He walks in and smiles when he sees me sitting with one of my legs up in my sweats and t-shirt.

"Hey baby, I'm glad you are still up." He comes over to kiss me, but I block it with my hand.

"What's your problem?" He asked with confusion on his face.

"You're my motherfucking problem you dirty son of a bitch!" I scream in his face.

His eyes widened. "What the fuck did you just say to me? You better watch your fucking mouth! Have you lost your mind?" He points his finger in my face and I slap it away, standing and heading to the kitchen to get my purse off of the counter.

"You fucking tripping for no reason! Don't ever come at me like that again!" He barks as he follows me.

I push him out of my face and he stumbles back onto the island stool.

"Zahra, I'm about to knock the shit out of you! Don't put your fucking hands on me! What the fuck is your problem?" He shouts.

"What's my problem? You want to know what my fucking problem is nigga?"

I hold up the paper from the doctor to his face so he can read it before mushing it in his face angrily.

"That is my motherfucking problem!" I screamed at him.

"Yo, calm down!" He leans back, pushing my hands away and I step back, crossing my arms angrily.

I waited for an explanation, he has this unreadable expression on his face as he stares down at the floor and it just further pisses me off.

"So you don't have shit to say?" I bark as I pace back & forth in front of him, not taking my eyes off of his dread headed ass.

"You give me a fucking STD and you don't have shit to say?!" I bark.

"So who have you been fucking around with?" He finally looks up at me and asks.

No, this bitch ass nigga is not sitting here accusing me of bringing this nasty ass disease home to him. At this point I see red.

I begin picking up everything I can get my hands on in the kitchen and throwing it at him, he ducks and dodges, but I get him in the back of the head with a pot as he runs into the living room.

I charge after him. "I'm fucking done with you, Abel! We are over you cheating nasty bastard! I hate you!"

I rushed upstairs and he followed behind me begging and trying to explain.

I push the door closed and lock it, angrily throwing my belongings into my suitcases as he knocks on the door and begs.

"Baby I am sorry, please Za. Open the door and let's talk about all of this shit. Come on... please open the door." He says.

This continues for another half an hour and finally, I open it, angrily pushing past him with my luggage to leave.

"Wait, where the fuck are you going? You can't leave me! I'm deep in love with you and you think you can just walk out of my life." He grabs my bag, but I yank it away from him.

I run for the front door and he blocks it. "What the fuck can't you get through your head I'm done with you! D-O-N-E! Fucking done!" I scream.

"Why can't we try to work this shit out? You not even giving me a chance to explain shit to you!" He barks.

"Explain what, Abel? I don't want to hear shit from you ok! Fuck you!" I finally get away from him and surprisingly he doesn't chase me.

He just stands there pitifully and watches me leave, walking to the door to watch me pack my bags into the car.

"You're not going anywhere Za, you're mine for life, I don't give a fuck what you say. So go stay the night at a hotel and cool off, but you're coming back home to me one way or another." He tells me.

"Keep telling yourself that, you'll fucking see! As of today, you're dead to me!" I get into my car and pull off.

What I didn't know was that getting away from Abel would never be this easy.

This was merely just the beginning of all of the pure hell that would soon come raining down on me.

Abel had already marked me as his, and there was no escaping him.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 4.2K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
111K 2.2K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
63.2K 1.9K 50
Hey guys , this is a non-fictious story of a couple with weird sense of love. The story is focused on a couple Kabir and Shreya. How Shreya falls on...