Save Me(Bonnie Bennett/Loki L...

Bởi Poison_Ivy99

Bonnie Bennett is a witch but not like any other witch,she has lost a lot in the past few years.First the los... Xem Thêm

Save Me(Bonnie Bennett/Loki Laufeyson Fan Fiction)
New home
School got to love it
The accident
Nick Fury
The Avengers Tower
Express your self
Help me
Lost Cause
Masquerade
New Found Love
Lose Control
Good Witch Gone Bad
Blue Eyes
I Need You and No way out
Magic Always Comes With A Price
Always By Your Side
Thanksgiving
Yelling and Slaps
Mischief
The Volunteer
The Miracle
College
Explaining
Black Out
Caged Animal
Tony Does Care
Your Going Too Die...Again
Not Your Fault
Unsuccessful
Saving Her
4 years later
-The End-

Goodbye Mystic Falls

4K 106 4
Bởi Poison_Ivy99

BonnieP.O.V. 

I walk through the cemetery to one specific grave. I looked down at the grave stone. “Hey Jeremy, I now I was just here before but I thought I would come and see you again.” I said. “I miss you Jeremy, you don’t know what kind of hell I’ve been through since you’ve been gone. Nothing is the same anymore, but I guess nothing can ever stay the same here.” I say. “I, I’m going to leave mystic falls. I don’t know when I’ll be back but I just know that I need a break Jeremy; I just want a break from crazy doppelgängers, vampires, and hybrids. I guess all I want is a break is from the whole supernatural world .And I wish you were here to come with me, to start a new life together.” I finished.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I saw it was a text message:

Bonnie what the hell is your dad talking about that you’re leaving? Get your ass to my house now!!~Caroline

“I have to go, goodbye for now Jeremy.” I say sadly before walking out of the cemetery and into my car.

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of my car and walked up to Caroline house. I was about to knock on the door when it was swung open and there stood Caroline. “Hey Caroline.” I said. She crossed her arms. “Explain.” She said. I sighed as I stepped into the house. “Care-”I said but she cut me off. “Why are you leaving, you can’t leave I need someone to be there and help me get through this with Elena and-”she said but then I cut her off. “Want to start a new life. If I stay here I might end up going crazy or worse end up killing Elena. And with everything that’s been going on I just need a break. Caroline I will understand if you’re mad at me but I just want to have a chance to have a normal life.” I say. She looks at me than pulls me into a hug. “I could never get mad at you Bon Bon. And I understand, but bonnie a new normal life last time I checked you aren’t normal.” she said. “I know that I’ll never be normal. I know I can never change who I am.” I said.

“Just be careful and try not to set yourself on fire while you’re sleeping.” she said pulling away. I laughed. “I’ll try. Where’s Matt? I wanted to say goodbye to him before I leave.” I say. Probably at work but I think he’ll be a little busy for you to even say one word to him. Don’t worry I’ll tell him for you. Now get going missy you’ve got a plane to catch.” she said. I nod my head and walk towards the door. “WAIT!” she said. I turned around. “Where are you going?” she asked. “New York. I’m going to be living with my Aunt on my Dad side. She said I could stay with her.” I said. “Alright. Make sure to call me when you get off the plan okay.” she said. “Of course Caroline. I’m going to miss you.” I said opening the door. “Love you Bonnie.” she said. “Love you too.” I say before closing the door. I walked over to my car and sat in the driver’s seat. I started the car and drove away from the house and to the airport.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.2K 592 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...
428 22 23
Curse; a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something. "Its Mystic Falls - nothing...
9.6K 329 50
This story sucks. Don't read it, I hate it. It needs a lot of work. (Loki Laufeyson x Reader) What do you do when everything you love and even more i...
121K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...