Waves of Life

By melted_chocolate

Eva, a funny, witty, sarcastic 15 year old Australian girl has a whole hell of a hectic life with three aweso... More

Waves of Life
Chapter One- The door to my life
Chapter Two - The Unlucky Life
Chapter three- The foolish days of life
Chapter Four - The Detention Life
Chapter Five- The Scheming life
Chapter Six- The Helpful Life
Chapter Seven- The coincidental life
Chapter Eight- The Dodging Life
Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life
Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life
Chapter Eleven- The gossip life
Chapter Twelve- The West free life
Chapter Thirteen-The Mothers, cats and tears life
Chapter Fourteen- The Advising Life
Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life
Chapter Sixteen- The Troublesome Life
Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life
Chapter Eighteen- The Baby Richards Life
Chapter Twenty - The Party Life
Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life
Chapter Twenty Two - The Dancing Beach Chair Life
Chapter Twenty Three- The shocking revelations life
Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life
Chapter Twenty Five- The Kit-Kat life
Chapter Twenty Six - The Super Hero Life
Chapter Twenty Seven- The school and military school life
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Lost Life
Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life
Chapter Thirty - The Love Life
Chapter Thirty One- The Crazy Exchange Life
Chapter Thirty Two - The Awkward Life
Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life
Chapter Thirty four - the art life
Chapter Thirty Five- The abusive life
Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life
Chapter Thirty Seven- The millionaire life
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Camping Life
Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life
Chapter Fourty - The Library Life
Epilogue- Waves of Life

Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life

906 58 7
By melted_chocolate

Hey guys thanks for all your support

This chapter is dedicated to you lovely commentors. Thanx

Contrast_ 

XxRianneJacexx 

Misunderstoodsmile 

Bluecloud12 

NotABadGirlDude 

CadyCahill

Loveed

Thanx guys! You really make this book worth righting :)

_______________________________________________________________________

What a sticky situation life?

You heard right.

No more words said.

Just read on.

_________________________________________________________________________

"What Christie? Seriously." I laughed.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be laughing in a situation like this which happens to involve Christie lying on the floor, panicking and thinking her waters have broke.

"Don't laugh, get my mum. Tell her my water is breaking." She wailed.

"Uh, um Christe?"

"Yup."

"You know that the waters don't break until you're just about to have the baby, after nine months of pregnancy."

"Really? So all that Internet research was for nothing."

"Internet research?"

That's odd cause Christie isn't the study type girl. Basically her life revolves around gossip and... Well lets just say gossip.

"Not technically research. More like skimming through some answers on yahoo answers about pregnancy."

That was more like Christie.

"Hmm."

"So why am I in pain?"

"It's normal for you to be in pain. Your pregnant."

Christie nodded as if she had never thought of that before.

"And the water gushing sound?" She asked.

"Mrs Brooks, are you at the tap?" I call out, presuming the person at the tap was Christie's mum.

"No, it's Joel" called out the masculine voice of Christie's older brother.

He came to Christie's room, stoping at his tracks, leaning his muscular arms on the door fame once he spotted me.

"Oh, hey Eva. Haven't seen you for a while." He remarked.

"Hi." I greeted him.

"What you doing lying on the floor sis?" He questioned, his blue eyes glistening with worry and care.

Wait, since when did I drool over blue eyes. They were just glimmering, shiny blue eyes...

Damn it. There goes those annoying cells in my brain.

He's my friend's brother and my brother's friend and a year my senior. Ha that sound funny.

Throwing away stupid hormonal thoughts about the look of a guy, I kneal down and hold my hand out for Christie.

"The girl thought her waters were breaking." I chuckled. " And only after a couple of weeks of being pregnant."

"Gosh," Joel laughed. "I'm not even a girl and I know that the water don't break 'till after nine months."

"See," I said reassuring her. "You're fine!"

"Wanna come down stairs and join me?" Asked Joel. "I'm just about to start watching beautiful creatures."

"Sure!" I beamed.

I hadn't watched that movie yet and if it was as good as the book, then I was in for it.

"Not gonna invite your sister?" Christie pouts, crossing her arms across her chest, defensively.

"The invitation was directed at both of you, silly." He chuckles.

We all run down the stairs and plop on he couch.

I'll be honest, Christie's family were rich and I loved their lounge. It was dotted with soft, comfy pillows of all shapes and sizes.

"Oh and thanks, Joel. For beating up Kat." I thank the boy sitting next to me who passes me the bowl of buttered popcorn.

Christie shoots me a glare and Joel smiles, "My pleasure."

___________________________________________

"So what do we do now?" I question Kat.

He has a puzzled look on his face as he scans the shopping centre.

It looks like his searching for inspiration or an idea.

Okay, let me explain.

Mum and Margery went off to get their hair done at the local hairdresser together, which literally takes hours.

They would always fuss over the length, style and suitable color of their hair and have an adult gossip session in there whilst scanning threw magazines and telling their life story to Lorraine and Jennifer, two middle aged women hairdressers I knew ever since I was young. Simply it was pure torture to go in there with them.

Mum had insisted that either Mitch or I, stay home to look after Christopher.

"Please mum, I'm terrible with babies," I had pleaded.

"But he's your brother."

"I know mum. I love him, he's really cute and everything but.."

"But what?"

Quickly, quickly, Eva think of an excuse or you'll be babysitting a bundle of joy who can never communicate to you whether he's peed himself or is hungry or just needs to burp out air for the rest of the afternoon.

Instead he tests out his vocal cords at 3.00 am, waking me up from sleep.

"Mitchelle," I accused Mitch pointing at him, "Is nearly eighteen years old and has barely even taken any responsibility. It's always me."

Mitch didn't even reply. He was in another world on his mobile.

Mum stormed up to him and grabbed the mobile off his hands.

I didn't know what mum had seen but she wasn't happy at all. "I think Eva's right," she said, "You're nearly eighteen and you need to take some responsibility instead of partying everyday."

I pumped my fists in the air, happy that I had finally won one battle. "Hurry up and get dressed Eva," Nagged mum.

And this left me roaming around in a shopping centre with one of my greatest friends, Kat, trying to work out what to do for the next freaking hours.

"Earth to Eva." Kat waves his hand in my face.

"Uh, um," I mumble awakening from Planet Eva.

"You know it's sort of awkward you standing there daydreaming in the middle of a shopping centre not even hearing me say your name billions of times and not even hearing the three text messages you just got."

"Uh, um," I mumble again and search for my phone in the shallow pockets of my colored jeans.

Yes, colored jeans again. I was definitely obsessed with them. They gave a whole new look and color to boring plain blue denim.

The song 'Fashion is danger,' came to my mind and I smiled finally finding my iPhone.

The other night I had stayed up 'till about two in the morning watching funny YouTube clips.

The fashion is danger one being amongst them.

Oh no, it's the creeper again.

"Who's it from?" Kat asks.

"The most annoying person on earth," I answer whilst trying the read the messages.

"What? Matt?"

"Even worse. The creeper."

"The what?"

"The creeper. The idiot you know who won't leave me alone cause he's supposedly in love with me."

"Oh, him" he mutters.

I continue reading the texts.

HEY BABE! HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU SINCE THE ROSE INCIDENT.

The second one seemed to be a continuation.

YOU KNOW YOU CAN TEXT ME BABY.

How original, playing with the words of one of my favorite songs.

It could've been a coincidence but this feeling lurked in my stomach that the creeper knew much more about me than I expected.

Then the third one read.

HOW'S THE WEEKEND? YOU KNOW WE CAN CHAT LIKE FRIENDS. JUST TEXT.

"He's trying too hard," muttered Kat.

I spent the next ten minutes trying to convince him to tell me who it was. "I can black mail him or something, pleeeease just tell me Kat," I had pleaded, but It was no use.

I gave up and started talking about Christie and Emm.

"You know I'd never cheat or leave Christie for Emm, Eva. Huh?" He questioned as we roamed into a shop.

"Yeah." I stated completely surprised that I trusted him. We had somehow gone from hating each other to being somewhat close to friends, which was an odd turn of events.

Then he surprisingly pulled me in to hug. "Thanks, Eva. You've really helped me out lately."

"Oh, it's okay," I hugged him back. "But what ever you do don't go back to your stinking old self."

"So you up for a slushie?" He questions.

"Yes!" I grin.

"A blue one." I smile looking at the array of colors.

Blue slushie a had to be my favourite. I love it when my tongue turns blue from it but I do hate the brain freeze part.

So much for enjoying a slushie.

Within a few minutes of the cold blue slush going into my mouth, I get a brain freeze.

Woohoo! My Favorite!

I jump around from toe to toe, jiggling my body and cursing this stupid but on so tasty slushie for the brain breeze.

And then before I knew it, half the blue slush was tipped all over the supermarket floor.

People all around the shopping centre looked at me.

And as if this wasn't a big enough embarrassment, my leg slips on the slushie, sending me sliding down onto the blue shush, my whole back, bum and all being coated with sticky blue slush.

Aaah. I just love my life.

And to top the whole scene, the rest of it tips out of the plastic cup and topples all over my head.

That had to earn the stares of every shopping human in Aldinga.

Just great.

Kat hold himself from laughing by placing his hands over his mouth. I think he was trying to be nice cause after all I had saved his butt many times. He puts his arm out for me and I grabbed it shuffling up.

So that was why I had walked into the hairdressers at 3.00pm, my hair and clothes drenched in blue slushie.

_________________________________________________________________________

So the whole 'popular big group thingy' was actually surprisingly still happening.

Even more kids kept joining.

Even Mitchell came along with Joel and some of his other friends and I was over the moon when Kat rejected Emm and told her in plain English that he loved Christie.

But still no one knew about Christie being pregnant. I suppose they were keeping it until it becomes pretty obvious.

The bell sounds and I go off by myself to grab my books from my locker.

Taking a short cut through one of the corridors, I stopped in my tracks to find 

Sinner and Fred, the two bad boys you wanted to keep away from, hovering over a poor victim.

Until now I had crossed one way and the bad boys the other, completely and fully ignoring each other but today our paths met.

In all my fifteen years of existence I had kept my mouth shut never insulting the bad boys and not even acknowledging them.

They were the recipe for trouble, constantly getting in trouble for ditching lessons, watching porn and picking on other students.

But when I saw Fred pinning a familiar blond head to the wall with Sinner smirking beside him, my mouth did the talking not even asking for my permission.

"Leave her alone." I called.

Sinner gave me a death glare and headed towards me, "you didn't just say what I heard girl."

I was deep trouble.

And then from behind me I heard a masculine voice say, "leave her alone."

And I turned to look at my savior.

Oh we'll my savior if we both come back out alive after this.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

Well things are getting interesting

Who will save Eva?

And who is the blond girl?

Will update soon!

Thanx for all your support, this book has over 760 reads!

G'day

Ed⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 14.4K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
553 8 15
People think their lives would be perfect when they'd find their other half. But they don't realize that even when you get married, life throws thing...
7K 1.1K 79
One hundred years ago, war threatened the existence of humanity. One man's actions might bring it back. During WWV, battles weren't won with bombs, b...
2.8M 104K 32
"Had a nice swim?" He asks, a smirk on his face. I could literally slap him right now. "Bitch, you pushed me," I say breathlessly, my body shaki...