The Vampire Diaries (A Salvat...

By calmthestorm

Alexandria Salvatore. Damon and Stefan's Little Sister. She's 15, she's beautiful, and she's of course a Salv... More

Chapter 1: Bad Memories
Chapter 2: Dead
Chapter 3: Her Grave
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: New Girl...
Chapter 7: Tonight's Plans
Chapter 8: Movie Night
Chapter 9: Klaus' Minions
Chapter 10: Hunting for...Him
Chapter 11: Fooling Eyes...?
Chapter 12: The Real Truth
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Together (At Last)
Chapter 15: Stefan's Girl(s)
Chapter 16: Indiana Alex
Chapter 17: Gregory Wade Ford
Chapter 18: First Date
Chapter 19: Surprises
Chapter 20: Alex's Room!
Chapter 21: Birthday Weekend
Chapter 22: Disappeared
Chapter 23: I've Had Enough...
Chapter 24: A Gift
Chapter 25: Peacemaker
Chapter 27: A Double Kiss .. And Drunk Damon
*INFO*
Chapter 28: Back Again
Chapter 29: Ripping Some Heads
Chapter 30: The Pain
Chapter 31: Drunk Chick, M & M's, Pole Dancing and a Roller Coaster
Chapter 32: Bye, Bye .. Vegas
Tumblin'
Chapter 34: Let's Fast Forward
Chapter 35: Boy, We're Dangerous
Chapter 36: Moment of Peace? Nah..
Yo READ AUTHOR MESSAGE AT END
HI! Update on the story and it's position!
Chapter 37: Venice

Chapter 26: PARTAY>

35.2K 532 94
By calmthestorm

ALRIGHT. I officially hate you guys :( You guys are leaving me no choice but....TO...

CONTINUE

THE

STORY!!!!!!!!
With all your comments and the more views and votes and fans I've been getting...I can't stop!! :) But, it's gonna take time to upload due to the fact i'm moving and packing :P sooooorrrry :) But, I will try to continue the story as far much as possible :)
Ok, so lemme continue the story instead of boring you...
Your in for a surprise ;)
~~~~~~~~

Where is this girl? Ugh, I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do and I don't even have Alex telling me to not do something wrong...Like rip off a couple heads... Anyways, I heard a sound at the door and jolted down t he stairs jumping across the railing and saw Alex standing at the doorway taking her shoes off.

"Hey Damon." she stood at the door with a warm smile on her face. She came light on her toes running towards me. She jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you." she whispered. I smiled. She got the roses. She let go and grinned.

"They were beautiful." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I thought it would cheer you up after all that...almost dying stuff." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"Where is everybody?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Who's everybody? Stefan? He's probably eating bunnies or dropping Elena home." I smirked at the thought. She chuckled.

"Wow, you just loove making fun of him, don't you big bro?"

I smiled. "It's my job to make his life a pain in the ass."
She chuckled. "Ok, well have fun doing that. I'm going out." She dropped her backpack and grabbed her car keys.
"Where?"
"Just with Caroline. I have to talk to her about stuff." she said.
"Stuff? Well have fun kiddo."
She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Kay, I"ll see you soon." And with that she was gone. Ha! Perfect....

Alex's P.O.V.

I got out of the driveway and headed towards Caroline's place. She's probably ecstatic right now. Ha! I'm just a amazing. I drove for about 15 minutes until I reached her place. I went to the door and knocked gently. After a few second a not-so-bouncy Caroline came to the door. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me. Where'd the bundle of sunshine go?

"Care, what's up? Why so down?" I asked. 

She stared back intently. "What's wrong? Why were you talking to Matt today? I saw you." 

What? What is she talking about?

"Why does it matter that I talked to him?" I said. My voice was a little edgy with the attitude she was giving me. 

"You hugged him. I thought you were my friend Alex! Gosh, all this time-" I cut her off.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you getting mad at me for talking to him? It's not like I did anything! I don't like him Caroline."

"Well, from what I was watching, that's what it sure looked like." she snapped. 

I can't believe this right now. Is she getting mad at me for talking to Matt? I would never do that to her! 

"UGH. Give me your phone." I ordered. 

"Why?" she asked in confusion. "Don't change the topic Alex. I know what you-" 

I quickly took her arms and wrapped them behind her back so she couldn't move. I pulled her phone out of her pocket and let go of her.

"AWH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" she yelled. 

I ignored her and scrolled down her contacts til I found Matt's. I pressed the talk button and the phone rang. 

"Hello?" Matt answered. 

"Hey, Matt." I said death glaring pouty Caroline. 
 "Hey, Alex. You with Caroline right now?" he asked.

"Yeah, and she's mad at me." I said sternly. 

"What? Why?" he asked concerned. 
"She's upset because I talked to you."

"Upset? She doesn't want to get back together?" he said sadly.

"NO. NO, she does. But, she thought I liked you. Can you come over? Please?" I asked.

He was silent for a second. "Ok. I'll be there in 15 minutes." 

I stood silently in Caroline's doorway while she waited across the hall. God, I can't believe her. She really can't even trust me that much? Some friend. 

I heard a knock at the door and quickly ran to it and opened it. Outside stood a Matt with a rose. 

"Sorry I had to pick up this from the flower shop." he smiled crookedly. 

I smiled. Matt was so sweet. I let Matt in and Caroline stood up from leaning against the wall. 

"Matt." she said. "What are you doing here?" 

He looked at me. I gave him a warm smile. 

He walked over to Caroline and handed her the rose. She looked at him confused. 

Before she could say anything, Matt quickly tightened his hands around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. 
I smiled.  

I knew it was my time to leave so I motioned towards the door. I shut the door gently behind me and left for my car. 

It felt good to get them together. They were so cute together. I remember when I had those butterflies when I kissed Gregg. Sigh. I wish he was here. 

 Alex was still out which was good because she CANNOT come come

. I continued putting up the decorations for the party. Oh, Alex was going to be shocked alright. "Hello! Damon?" Stefan called.

I turned around to see Stefan with atleast 30 or more balloons and party decorations in the other hand.

"WOAH, tiger. That's...a lot of ...stuff you got there." I said.

He shook his head. " Well, we havn't exactly thrown  a party at our house before so yeah. Just..keep doing what you do and I'll fix up the balloons. Elena will be here any minute to help out anyways."

I smirked. "Oh good, I won't have to do ALL the work." I said over-dramatizing myself.

He chuckled slightly. "She's gonna freak when she see's this."

I smirked. "Oh she's gonna be siked."

I heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it leaving the streamers behind me. I opened the door to come face to face with Elena.

"Hey, where's Stefan?" she asked with her big brown eyes. Gosh, they were...beautiful. WOAH, Damon. No. Okay back to whatever.

"Yeah, your bunny eater will be down any minute. Why don't you make yourself useful and put up some streamers." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay." She walked over to the ladder and climbed up while I opened a pack of tape. Wow, we were actually having a party at the Salvatore house. That's a first. I looked over to Elena who was still putting streamers around the walls.

"Careful there that ladder is a little abnormal." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Damon I can handle it." she said.

"I'm just saying." I looked over and then it was all so quick.

I saw her wobble from side to side.

"Damon, Damon!!"

I turned around to see her fall.

Elena fell. She fell.

I rushed as quickly as I could and ran over to her catching her in my arms. I locked her waist with my arms as well as her knees. She breathed hard and rested her head on my shoulder. She locked her arms around my neck and closed her eyes tight. I gave her a second to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She continued breathing hard. Man that was actually a pretty tall ladder. I mean 12 feet can really do you good. She nodded her head quickly and slowly let go of me.

As I let her out of my bridal style carrying, I  grabbed her arm and pulled her close. Our noses were an 1/2 inch apart and I could feel her breath hovering my face.

"You sure your fine?" I asked. What am I doing? Snap out of it Damon!

"I'm fine Damon." she said softly. We continued to hold the gaze. I was still looking into her deep chocolate brown eyes until someone came down the stairs.

"Hey, Elena." Stefan said smiling. She gave me a quick glance before she walked over to Stefan. She hugged him and I saw her looking in my direction. She let go and I guess Stefan noticed the uncomfortableness of the room. "What's wrong?" he asked glancing at my direction.

"Uh..." Elena paused. "I just fell from the ladder."

Stefan looked with big eyes at her. "What?! Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" he asked in concern. Elena smiled a little.

"Stefan I'm fine, Damon...catched me." she choke out slightly. He looked over at me.

"Oh, well that's good." I could feel a sense of jealousy from him. He hated when I tried to get near Elena. 

I turned around and climbed back up on the ladder. Picking up a blue streamer, I draped it over the walls.

Alex's P.O.V.

I drove down through the town and stopped at a little Starbucks down the street. I definitely needed one for everything that's been happening.

I walked inside and waited in line. 

When it was my turn on line, I came face to face with an adorable blonde boy with piercing blue eyes. He looked strangely familiar. ..

He looked up from the cash register and froze. "Wow." he said nearly in a whisper. 

"Um. Excuse me?" I said politely. 

"No, it's just...sorry." he said. He smiled sheepishly. 

"Your Alexandria, right?" he said. 

I smiled. "Yeah, and you are....?" 
"OH. I'm Mark." he reached his hand out and I shook it. "I got to Mystic Falls too. Your in 2 of my classes."

I thought about it. He was in my classes. Huh, who knew.

"Oh, sorry!" I just couldn't remember." I said.

He flashed a smile revealing his perfect teeth.

"Well, my shift is over to  in 5 minutes...Care to join me in sitting?" he asked. His blue eyes were eager and...beautiful.

"Uh, sure. But, can I first order a Frappe?" I said smiling.

He let out a slight laugh. "Sure. I'll get it for you in a few minutes."  

He disappeared in the back and I pulled out my wallet. 

He came back with a delicious looking frappe and I payed him a 10. 

"Keep the change." I said smiling. He laughed. 

"So, where do you want to sit?" I asked.

He took off his apron and jumped over the counter swiftly. "Anywhere."

He smiled. I sat down at a table next to the window.

"So, how are you liking it here?" he asked.

"It's nice. I like it. You know living with my brothers and everything."

I loved being able to call them my brothers without anyone questioning why,

"Ahh yeah your a Salvatore. I'm just a boring Fell." he said.  

"Oh your a Fell? So I guess your related to Honoria huh?" 

"Yeep. You know all the boring stuff."

I smiled. "No, your family is great I mean Honoria was truly an amazing women." 

I actually had met her back in the day.

He stared at me in confusion. 

"OH like you know how she found Mystic Falls and stuff." I clarified. 

He chuckled slightly. 

"I like you." he said. "Your funny."

I smiled. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"So, tell me about yourself." he said.

I looked at him. "Well, my name is Alexandria Salvatore and I have 2 older brothers. I've lived in Mystic Falls before but I just came back from a school in Jersey. What about you?" 

He looked at me. "Well my name is Marcus Fell. But, I go by Mark. I lived in Mystic Falls my while life and I love it. I would never leave." he smiled shyly.
"So, you never want to discover new places?" I asked.

His blues eyes lingered in mine. "Well, a place is only as good as the people you know in it." 

Wow. He was so different. "Wow. That was a good line." I said.

He smiled. "It's nothing but the truth."

We talked for 2 hours about life and he was really nice actually. The way he looked at things in life made him seem so poetic yet, he was a jock. He loved football and he wasn't a tool. That's a first. 
He was honest and sweet and...real.  

While he was talking about science class, I go a text. It was about 7:00 and it was already dark.

Stefan : Meet me at Elena's ASAP.

Huh what's wrong? 

"Hey Mark, look I have to go. My brother is calling me home."

He smiled. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow in class right?" 

"Definitely." Then, I thought for a second. "Um, just wait one second." 
He looked at me confused. I grabbed a napkin from the table and took out a pen. I wrote down my number really quickly and handed it to him.
"We should do this again." I said smiling. 

"Yeah, I'd like that. How about I call you tonight?" he asked. He looked nervous. 
"Sure, i'll be waiting." I smiled and said goodbye.

Now, what was up with Stefan. I quickly drove to Elena's to see Stefan's car...not there. I walked to the door and knocked.

Elena answered. "Hey, Alex." 

"Hey, Elena. I got a text from Stefan...Is everything alright?" 

She smiled. "Yeah, how bout you come inside." 

I took a look at Elena and she looked beautiful. 

She had her hair out revealing her brown hair. She was wearing a dark blue tank top with a small grey cardigan on top. Along with that, she had on a pair of dark blue jeans and a pair of frye boots. 

"You look great, Elena. You and Stefan going out?" I asked. 
"Mmmm, something like that." she smiled.

I walked over to the living-room and saw a beautiful dress laid out on the couch. 

"Happy Late Birthday Alex.:" she said.

I looked at her confused. "This is...mine?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yup, why don't you try it on!" 

She took the dress and handed it to me along with another small jewelery bag. She took me to the bathroom and locked it. 

After a couple minutes I came outside wearing the beautiful baby pink strapless dress with a black belt that snugged around my waist. She had given me black bangle which fit comfortably on my hand along with black earrings and black necklace. The shiny ring had fit as well and was beautiful. It had matched the flower on the belt.. The crimson black heels were also a nice touch. 

"Wow, you look beautiful." He mouth was hanging open slightly.

"Thanks. But, Elena I can't take this from you." I said.

She smiled. "Don't worry about it. You and your brothers have saved my life plenty of times, you deserve it." she said. 

I smiled. "Come on, let's do your hair and makeup!" she said. She took my hand and led me up the stairs. I had forgotten completely why I had come here actually. 

We spend atleast an hour just talking and doing our hair and makeup. I told her a few stories about Stefan when we were younger. 

"Ha! Our father got so mad at Stefan. But, he didn't tell them the truth. He didn't want me getting in trouble." I said. 

"Really? He actually didn't tell him?" 

I nodded my head. "Wow." We had finished my hair and she was just adding a little bit of eyes shadow on my eyes. 

Ring, ring. Elena's phone rang.

"Oh, it's Stefan." 

"Hello?....Stefan, Stefan what's wrong?...Are you ok...Alright, were coming!" she said.

"What happened?" I said.

"Stefan's in trouble, we have to go!" she said. She grabbed the car keys and I quickly ran out in my heels. 

We got in her car and drove away quickly.

"What happened Elena?!" I said. 

"I-I don't know. He sounded hurt or something. Oh my god." 

We quickly drove and reached in 10 minutes. I ran to the front door with Elena and I banged on the door. 

"Stefan!" I banged. "Stefan! Are you okay!?" 

I opened the door and ran inside. It was dark. "Stefan?" I said.

Then the lights turned on and there was so many people around me. 

"SURPRISE!!" they shouted. I looked all around and there were atleast a 150 people or so from our school. 

I smiled. Is this actually happening? Stefan came from the middle of the crowd and hugged me. "Happy Birthday." he said hugging me. I let go of him and he looked at what I was wearing.

"Wow, Elena and I did a good job didn't we?" he said smiling. 

"I love it, thank you." I said. He kissed my forehead. 

"Where's Damon?" I said through the noisy crowd.

"He's probably at the bar!" he said. 

I smiled. I walked through the crowd. All around me people were saying happy birthday. I was getting random hugs from people around me.

I couldn't stop smiling. Wow, they threw a party for me. I kept walking through the crowd and then I saw Damon with a bottle of Jack  standing on top of a table dancing. Oh god. There were girls around him dancing and he was definitely enjoying it. I laughed and walked over to him. When he saw me, he jumped off the table.

"ALEX! Happy Birthday!" he came over and hugged me tightly. "Happy Birthday." he kissed my forehead. Atleast he wasn't completely drunk. 

"Thanks, Day." I said. 

He smiled. I walked over to the bartender. 

"Can I get a Heineken please?" I asked. 

He grabbed a bottle and popped the cap. I took and drank.

Ah, that felt good. This is going to be a good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 LINKS TO ALEX"S OUTFIT:

http://www.windsorstore.com:80/Shop/Dresses/All-Dresses/All-Dresses?p=2&sb=/Pink-Black-Brocade-Strapless-Dresses/p/121757

http://www.express.com/pave-flower-ring-25874-35/control/page/99/show/3/sort/Price-Descending/index.pro

http://www.express.com/rhinestone-bangles-22153-35/control/page/100/show/3/sort/Price-Descending/index.pro

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fjewelry&product%5Fid=1000026173&Page=2&pgcount=25

SOOOOOOO WHATCHAA THINKKKK??? 

HAHAAA :) ok sooo other than that I just gots to say I;m going to write a love story :)

and the main characters are Pierce Anders and a guy named Noah Hart. :) I absolutely love the story and I hope i can post it on wattpad. 

NOW :) MY AIM FOR THIS CHAPTER: 

15 votes

3 more fans

and  A BUNCH OF COMMENTS :)

THAT"S THE ONLY WAY I"LL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER :) 

lovee youu x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 30
New vampire Elena Gilbert is almost happy with her boyfriend Stefan. But then the other brother comes back into town and feelings begin to grow. What...
65K 832 11
Damon and Elena finally reunite after Damon's death (in the S5 finale) thanks to Elena and company's grand efforts to bring him back. So how do the t...
116K 2.4K 20
Elena gets turned into a vampire after Klaus's sacrifice and she's depressed that she is now forever unable to procreate. Or is she? Damon is the onl...
22.6K 355 27
Samantha Gilbert is 14 years old, living with her older sister Elena and big brother Jeremy under the foster care of their Aunt Jenna. She, like her...