The Light To My World (Ciel x...

Από TheLongWayOut3701

'I was cut off by the new most unexpected thing...she ran up to me and hugged me. It made me smile even thoug... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Last Supper Part 1
The Last Supper Part 2
Revelation Part 1
Revelation Part 2
Genesis
Just a Little FYI
Next Book

Chapter 18

598 27 51
Από TheLongWayOut3701

Ciel's POV:

"What is going on here? Why are you yelling Alois?" (Y/N) asked.

"(Y-Y-Y/N), what are you doing here?" Ciel questioned.

"I believe that it doesn't concern you, but Alois, Lizzy, and I were doing some shopping." (Y/N) stated.

"I believe that the last time we saw each other I told you that I only show pure hatred towards you. And right now even if we are in a store I'm not afraid to bear my arms against you Phantomhive."

"Ms. (L/N), I recommend that you not threaten my master like that."

"What would you do if I did?"

"Nothing unless you took actions-"

"So you basically handle all of Ciel's problems since he is incapable of fighting for himself, Sabastian?"

At this question I flinched. Did she really just ask that? I can handle myself just fine ask anyone! Not like she is any better....she is a weakling herself she has no right to talk about me.

"My butler doesn't handle all of my problems I can handle myself perfectly fine! Better than you at least." I angrily commented.

"Really now? Why don't we put it to the test?" She noted.

"I don't think that now is a good time we are in a new store and it would ruin both of our reputations and images if we battled here wouldn't it?" I said cleverly.

"Good point come to the Trancy manor and we will fight there. You can use anything except for your butler." She stated.

"Ok anything except for my butler right?" I confirmed.

"Only yourself and inanimate objects understand?" She stated.

"Ok fine." I agreed.

-----------Timeskip-------------

Your POV:

"(M/N), it has been a while since we seen each other report to my side immediately."

In a second my butler appeared in front of me smiling.

"Countess, why have you called me all of the sudden did you miss me? I was worried for you and your safety."

"Thanks for the concern. I really did miss you a lot." I said shedding a few tears.

"Countess, your crying. All because you missed a demon?"

"Yep." I said after stopping the tears.

"Actually I am having a battle in a few moments and I wanted you to watch can you?" I asked.

"Yes I do have a lot of spare time." (M/N) said.

"Yay!! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Countess if I may ask, why are you so fancied up for a fight?"

"Oh, I have a business meeting to go after this...this fight isn't going to take long."

"Are you sure because Sabastian is a skilled fighter and-"

"I'm not fighting Sabastian I'm fighting Ciel."

"Oh well makes sense he has his butler do all of his dirty work countess, so we can only wonder his power."

"Yes I'm interested to, but I already know I'm stronger. Their is power I possess that I couldn't even count."

"By the way (M/N), can you go and feed my mother for me it would help out a lot and if she bothers you beat her, but be back in time for the fight ok. This is an order."

"Yes, my lady."

Ciel's POV:

"Young master, have you decided what you are going to use to fight her the fight is about to start?"

"Sabastian I might just use my sword."

"Why not bring your gun?"

"I don't want to seriously hurt her, it wouldn't be fair to cause her more pain then she will cause me."

"Young master, no matter what just in case you should at least bring a gun just in case."

"Fine Sabastian I will bring my gun, but I'm telling you it is just a waste of time."

What is he thinking me bringing a gun to battle a girl?!? I wonder what object she will bring to the fight maybe a sword or some petty little weapon. Well, we should leave before we are late to the match.

Alois's POV:

"Hey Elizabeth, who do you think will win the fight?"

"I have no idea, but I'm going for (Y/N) what about you?"

"My money is on (Y/N) too. Ciel does depend on his butler for a lot of things."

Time to choose why you think will win.

-----------Time skip the fight-------------------

Your POV:

Well, it's time everyone is outside and waiting on me. I should go out and get this over with. As I walk outside everyone is staring at me confused.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!?"

"(Y/N), this will be easier than I thought...you aren't using a weapon or are you just second guessing challenging me to a battle?" Ciel commented with a smirk.

"Actually, I have a weapon, it is myself I let you use weapons so I won't hurt you too badly Ciel. This is your last chance to back out did you change your mind?" I teased.

"Let's just fight already." Ciel stated.

With that Alois stated a few rules.

"Rule #1: You are not to get your butlers assistance at anytime for anything.

Rule #2: You may only use the weapons you posses with you at this moment.

Rule #3: Please don't kill each other in this match.

Any questions before we began?"

Nobody answered

"Ok, let the battle begin!"

I stood there in place and looked at him to show him he has a free shot.

"I don't want a free shot at you but since you offered..." He stated.

He then through his sword in my direction. It the right before hitting me stopped and froze in place.

"Ouch, were you trying to kill me you almost hit me in the heart!?!" I screamed.

I then made his sword fall and made walked towards him slowly.

"I thought you would have known better Phantomhive. Now I will drive that little rude attitude out of you." I said then smirked.

With that electricity came to my hands and I touched him and he started to scream in agony.

"Give up yet Phantomhive?"

"How can you do that?"

"Well, that is a secret that I can't explain to you...it's just part of my life."

"Why did you move away from me are you scared?" Ciel teased.

"Nope I just wanna have more fun in this battle, even though if I wanted to I could have killed you on the spot, but that's against the rules so I didn't."

"I still have a weapon up my sleeve just so you know." He said rather confidently.

He then pulled out his gun and shot me three times. I was laughing hysterically! Does he think I'm scared of a simple little gun?!? Hilarious!

"Hahahaahhahahah!!! Really Phantomhive a gun your so silly!!! Did you think a little gun could phase me? Hahahhaahhahaha hysterical!"

He looked at me shocked as I walked up to him unharmed and walked in front of him.

"No more games." I stated.

His gun disintegrated in his hands and the leftovers fell to the ground as my friends and the butlers watched in shock. Did (M/N) not know I could do this? I shouldn't be thinking.

"What are you doing aren't you going to electrocute me or something?" He asked in his normal monotone voice.

"Nope something better." I said with a smirk.

I immobilized him and licked his neck slowly. I could feel him shiver uncomfortably. And I bite him. He seemed pretty shocked, but I know I shocked him more when I turned my right hand into a dagger and stabbed him in the side and released my teeth from his neck. He then immediately fell to the ground unconscious.

"I win!" I exclaim.

Some were staring in shock while others were trembling in fear of the me.

At that moment I set my fate in stone. I have committed a grave sin. I am a discarded upon my community. The killer the peace. The one who starts the war. And I am also the one who chooses everyone's death. Something then hit me and brought me closer to reality. It was...confusion.
I was confused until something unexpected happened...(M/N) picked me up by the collar on my pullover sweater and through me through the wall of the Trancy manor.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.4K 117 26
Hello I'm LillyLovesBlueFlowers, I'm a big fan of Black Butler and Ciel is my favorite character, I kinda create him in the cover image I did the bes...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...
233K 8.2K 35
"No leave me, he's going to come soon!" Tears clouded their eyes as they were forced to leave you, "But (Y/n)! -" Jim started. "Don't worry we'll mee...
20.4K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...