Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 1

11.3K 370 1K
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: The first chappie, yehey-! *shots*

***

Chapter 1 "Latte"

Third Person's POV

A stressful day for a college student these days. Its their exams and everyone is dying to pass. But one student is not even faze about this upcoming tests, but he is being hitted on and cant study properly.

"U-Uhm.. G-Guys, I should g-go now.. I still have to study.." A brunette muttered, afraid at his elder students. He was pale, trembling. His chocolate-colored eyes are being covered by his full frame glasses. Stacks of books on his chest, he held it tightly.

A blackette smirked, lifting up the brunette's chin up on him "You wont get away this time, Dipper Pines." He smirked. This sends shivers on Dipper, his eyes fixed on the blackette's scary eyes. He couldn't scream like he used to, he has to stand up but he cant. He really is weak, he swallowed [P-Please.. help me..!] He shut his eyes close tightly until,

"HEY YOU BASTARDS!"

They all turned to a another brunette, but its a girl this time. Dipper's face gleamed "M-Mabel!" He exclaimed. Mabel Pines, his older twin sister. Yes, they are twins. Without any delay, she punched, kicked and other violent actions to the three who's hitting off Dipper. The three ran away, yelling for help.

Mabel exhaled a huge air, with her hands on her hips "And don't come back, idiots!" She shouted. Dipper slid down on the wall, sighing in relief [Thank God..] He thought. Mabel now sighed, she squats down in front of her twin "Dipper. You know you have to protect yourself too." She stated, worried

Dipper nodded, pushing up his spectacles "I-I know.. I-It's just.. They always.." He stammered. Mabel sighed, pulling him up to his feet. Dipper lost his footing at first but balanced it fast.

"Dip. I love you and everything but you know, I have to leave after two years in Piedmont to go in France to study fashion."

Dipper felt heavy when she explains that. He never wanted to let go of her, Mabel was his knight in shining armor but I guess. Everyone just leaves him alone, again and he thought he can trust with Mabel about this. But Dipper hides that, he doesn't want to hold Mabel's long time dream.

"Yeah. I know. I love you too." Dipper smiled. Making him more look cuter, Mabel held her chest, like she's been shot. She looked at him, annoyed, frustrated and heartstruck "Bro!" She hugged him, making him yelp "You are so freakin' adorable!" She squealed. Dipper laughed quietly by that. He lets go and tilt his head "Are we going to go home together?" He questioned, hoping

But Mabel declined with a sad smile "I cant, dip dip. I have a study group with Grenda and Candy." She excused

Dipper understood and nodded "Okay then. See 'ya later." Mabel waved away and gave him a last warning to keep away in the bad guys. Dipper was alone again, he clutched the two books on his chest. A frown formed on his delectable lips, he don't live together with their parents and Mabel anymore. He lives in a apartment complex, a simple one.

With a another sigh, Dipper walked out of the campus. Getting the usual strange and weird stares from the boys. He was disgusted by how they look at him, he's human too yet they only thought he's a play thing, a sex toy. He wasn't even respected. Well he cant even tell if he's straight or gay or even bisexual.

The apartment isn't that far away from the campus but he decided to stop by his favorite place. His favorite hang out, a cafe just beside the apartment complex. He's been going there every since he lived at that apartment. He loves that special smell of aroma in the cafe. Besides, there's no much of guys in the place.

Dipper arrived after 20 minutes, he smiled happily. But what catched his attention is some girls exiting the cafe, in beet red. They kept giggling and whispering something that Dipper didn't understand. He passed by them and saw some paper sticking on the door, which some matter, it made him quite nervous and scared.

Beware!

The Barista is hot!

[What does it mean about hot? Its a cafe. The coffee should be hot.] Dipper thought, confused but let himself in and what surprise him something that he should be afraid.

[Oh no..]

***

Bill's POV

Its the first day of the job! This will be exciting! I'm the new and certified barista in a cafe! Finally. A job. I can pay my bills. I smiled, glowing as I swept my large amount of hair on the left side, leaving my right less. I winked at my reflection. Damn. Aren't I hot?

My reflection could just die right now. With a matching 3/4 sleeved yellow buttoned up shirt and with my forever classic, black bow tie. And some black slacks. While complimenting myself mentally I felt a vibration on my pocket, it must be my phone.

I fished it out my phone and saw its time to work. I excitingly went out of my house and rode my bicycle. Hurrying off, I cant be late in the first day. Probably, three or four days after. Thank God that the cafe isn't that far. I can just fasten my pace, I'll make it on time.

After 10 minutes, I arrived. I went my way at the back and parked my bicycle just beside the door. I went in and was greeted by the staffs. Most of them are girls so, I feel like I'm in heaven. I grabbed my apron, wore it and tied it at my back. Then our manager, I pressume her name is Melinda, I call her Meli. She smiled, patting my back "Well, Bill. Its your first day of your job!" She winked "Make me a great impression"

Thats how I like it. I nod "I'll do my best, manager!" I saluted too. She laughed and pushed me hard out of the staff room. Well, now I'm really a barista now. And this whole long counter is my place. I like the smell of aroma in this area.

I was already introduced by Meli to the staffs and been taught how to. It was easy besides, I make the awesome coffees. For starters, I'll only wipe clean the cups as I wait for a customer. And at last, not so long, a trio of girls came in. Since the counter is somewhere near and the first thing to see once you go in, as I suspected, their faces turn in pink.

I smirked mentally as I showed a sweet smile, they approached me, fidgeting "Welcome to our cafe! What would I get for you ladies?" I questioned

The other two giggled as the one in the middle smiled sweetly, she pointed out their orders. I punched it at the register and looked up at them again "Will that be a take home or not?"

The middle girl smirked, arms crossed on her chest "How about you?" She leaned a little forward. Oh. A fiesty one. "Can I take you home?" I know where this is going. I revealed my smirk by that line "I'm sorry, sweetheart but I'm this cafe's property. You have to talk it out to my boss" I winked.

That made her ego boost more "Fine then. I'll see what I can do." She winked and taken her orders. The other two giggled and waved back at me, as I did the same for them. Well that was terrifying. Girls in this town are too confident. I like it when their shy.

I thought there wont be any customers coming in until then, there's a boy came in. Huh. He has this fluffy looking brown hair, full frame spectacles making his brown eyes covered. A red shirt inside and a blue jacket on top, he was holding two books on his chest and a dark colored yellow sling bag on his left shoulder. He was surprised when he saw me though, he looks quite adorable.

He approached me, quite stiffly and gave me a small fragile smile. Oh shit, I should be talking first. I was already in damn daze! I smiled "Welcome to our cafe! What would I get for you?" I repeated what I just said earlier

"One latte, please." He has a unusual high voice.

I nodded, taking the money out of his hand. Then just for fun I guess, I smirked, leaning by the counter. He tensed a bit "Would you like to take me now or take home?" I joked but it looks like that joke was quite taken seriously, I saw his cheeks burned red. His mouth slightly apart, he really looks adorable.

But I panicked about it, he was kinda getting heat up "D-Dipper! Are you okay? Its only a joke!" I explained, I even stuttered at first.

He blinks by that, some reddish color left on his cheeks now he's looking at me, curious "H-How did you know my name?" He questioned and that just made me chuckle, this guy is fun to talk to. I pointed by the book, there a name tag of his "Coming from here." I stated. When he realize it, he face palmed "Uh. I really am having a hard day" He muttered, before I even question why he thanked and went to his desired seat.

I pouted by that but I cant help but notice. He really is shy. I like it! How he gets embarrassed by that slight smooth talk, like a little bunny being trapped in a wolf's cave or something. Without any delay, I made his order. As I kept taking glances on him. Well I could say he's tall too but an average height for guys. And what hell with that hair? Its airy looking it as fluffy.

But overall, he's the type of guy that every girl likes. He's smart, judging by the look, shy and cute. My lips curved into a cat-like smile, how adorable.

***

Dipper's POV

It said hot. But I didn't meant that hot! I mean, seriously!? That damn barista is fucking hot in hell! That tan colored skin of his floats above the all yellow outfit expect for the black apron. And his hair looks so shiny! Is that often being waxed? Uhg. I even got embarrassed by that sick pick up line. Dammit.

I shakes off that thought, this is why I cant determine if I'm straight or gay. I like girls too! I even had a small crush to our popular student, Pacifica Northwest. But Mabel hated her and always kept me away from her, cant do anything about it. Pacifica is bratty too. Always bragging about how rich they are.

But now, I dont know. Its only a little crush, yet Mabel has no idea about this. Maybe, I am bisexual? I dont know. To tell you the truth, I kissed a boy once well, the boy kissed me. That was when I'm in middle school. That was long forgotten and I dont want anyone to know that. That was clearly embarrassing.

I dug my head on the book I'm reading, my face is heating up just by remembering that memory. Most of all, I dont even know who the damn hell kissed me! Uhg. Erase. Erase, brain. Shut up and study. Taking in and out breaths, I straighten myself up and study. The lessons are quite easy so I'm not that faze about the tests. I'm completely prepared for it.

I smiled triumphly. This will be so- easy! Then, I noticed the barista approaching my table. It must be my latte. He smiled by the time he gotten close "This is your order, one latte, yes?" He putted it down and the others. I smiled by the aroma, dammit it smells delicious. I looked at him, smiling evenly "Thank you" I stated

He nodded, enjoying my latte. I noticed his name tag, his name is Bill. Must be his first name. Bill. Bill. Nice. I took a sip and my eyes widen, mouth parted. Its freaking delicious! The milk is creamy as a marsh mallow and the coffee is just perfectly stir! If only I could squeal in delight right now! But gotta keep it down. While taking a heavenly sigh, I noticed Bill was looking at me with a silly grin. My cheeks heated fast, oh no. Did he saw what I just did? I looked back to my book fast, dont look. Look away, goddammit!

Not even noticing it, I was already studying and taking notes on my notebook.

25 minutes passed, as my phone lit up. It was on silent, there was a text message. I opened the mail and saw it came from Mabel. What does she wants now?

Hey bro bro!

I know this means wasting money but Mom and Dad wanted to have a dinner with you tonight.

I wish you'll come like old time's sakes.

P.S. Help me study geometry XP

My eyebrows furrowed. Dinner? With my goddamn parents? Well damn them. They must have another reason to lecture me about my life. I'm 18 for goodness sake! I am technicaly a young adult and can have my own life, I'm independent!

I sighed, by the last message from Mabel. Sorry, Mabes. I cant teach you. Not in that household.

Sorry, Mabel.

After that, I started to pick my things up. I need to leave, now. Just by thinking what they all yelled, shout at me. It makes me teared up. I slip out off the cafe, phone in my hand. I went to my apartment, in the second floor, third room after the elevator. The complex has 4 floors.

I pulled out my key and went in, locking the door. The room was dark, perfect. I slid down, collapsing by the door. I let the tears fall. I covered my face, its not fair.

This isn't fair at all

***

Bill's POV

I was just enjoying staring at Dipper until he received a message from his phone. He has a phone? Of course, he'll have one. While he's reading it, his expression changed into something grim. A mixture of rage, pain. Now, I'm curious. Whats in that message?

After that, he picked his things up and left the cafe without ever looking back. He didnt even noticed that he left one of his books. I approached the table and picked it up, it was a book of statistics.

I flipped through pages and saw a scrap of paper at the very last page.

Anomaly: something is going to happen today.

Wow. He's interested in those kind of stuffs? His name was written here but not where he lives. What who would do that?

I closed it, cleaning up the table. I'll ask about the staffs around here. They'll probably had an idea. Besides.

I want to befriend Dipper Pines.

***

Mabel's POV

Sorry, Mabel.

I frowned, disappointed. I dont know what happened between Mom, Dad and Dipper. If I did ask them, they'll change the topic fast.

I looked up to Mom, who's cooking "Mom. Dip say he cant." I stated. Mom sighed heavily, kept stirring the stew she's making.

"I see. Well, lets just eat as we three." Monotone.

My eyes harden on her back, why? What did you guys do?

Mom turned at me, curious "Mabel?" I smiled sweetly as I can at her, tilting my head "Yes, Mom."

***

Ces: First chapter yet already has its own mystery. Alright. Hahaha. Well this is gonna be thrilling! Thank you for reading!

Words: 2632

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
100K 1.8K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...