Miss Independent

By desmaya

Jasmine Miller a beautiful 23 year old virgin lawyer , been through hell and back abused and touched. Miss in... More

Routine
- Club Night -
- Meeting him -
- Club Pt 2 -
- Oh my God -
- Well hello -
-No change-
- Uh O -
- .... -
- tired -
- Why -
- ❀️ -
Birthday
Family Time
Thank You
- Back
- How
-Help
Break

- Fuck it -

1K 24 1
By desmaya

King POV

I had to go check out the club because niggas called me and told me some boys are putting hangs on the strippers. I got respect for everybody and these hoes is the ones that bring in the money so that means if you fucking with them then you fucking with my money.

I went to the back and opened up the gate and took off the sheets to my new Ferrari , shit was looking great.

Once I got to the club all the hoes was on me, then there was this one pretty bitch who cought my eye. Dam she was looking real good. But then I started to think about jas. And I just couldn't fuck up something so good.

Anonymous POV

I seen King looking at me and I knew I was doing something to him. Best believe he taking this pussy home tonight fuck that Jas bitch. I got something for her ass.

Jasmine POV

I was getting ready for bed cause I've been at work all day. I had about 10 clients coming in my office today. Child support, killings, robberies, drug charges all these cases I had to do I needed to get some rest.

I walked up stairs and to be honest I had a big house and it was only me living here. I got no friends because all people do is gossip, which I do not have time for, I just want to live life and be happy.

I seen coco sleeping, coco is my dog I had since I was little lol , I picked her up and placed her on the bed. And brushed my teeth and laid on the queensize bed . It was really so so big.
I closed my eyes and dozed off.

King POV

I am LIT right now , I need my dick sucked and all I'm horny as shit , nah fuck this I got a baby on the way and I'm not gone hurt my baby I got at home . I'm leaving .

I started walking to the door but I felt someone's eyes on me , and when I turned around little miss pretty hoe was staring , we locked eyes and she started walking towards me , I put my cup on the stand and pulled up my pants and she started smiling .

"Hey" hoe said

"Whats up umm ? "

"Gina" Gina said

"I'm king" I replied

"I know " Gina said and took something out her bag

"I gotta go Shawty Ima holla at you" I told her cause I ain't have time for this bitch she was creepy. I drank what I had left in my cup and started walking away but I felt dizzy. I felt my self falling but someone catching me.

Trina POV

I told you bitches Ima get him, yup I put something in his drink O fucking Well . He needs to be with me not with that lawyer . I'm from the streets what's she gone do for him ? She's a bird ass lawyer

King POV

I got home and I was naked and so was the Shawty next to me I was horny to she was sucking my Dick , I grabbed her and she hopped right on , had her gagging . Shawty was screaming "daddy daddy daddy " it was making me wanna kill her shit. So I started going in. She was squirting in shit and it Kind of looked like pee so I pushed her off me .
"Bitch what the fuck is you doing " I told her cause now I was mad bitch peeing on me and shit .

"I'm sorry daddy I ain't feel it come down"

That's when I came to a scene where I ain't know what the fuck I was doing I just cheated on Jasmine and I ain't even strap up !!!. I looked closely at this bitch and it was Trina. I wiped my eyes and I knew I was gone get into some shit.

"I can kill you with my bare fucking hands you stupid bitch if you dare say anything to anyone I will kill you , your mother sister grandmother and dog " I told her my eyes was turning black cause I was not playing with this trifling Bitch !

All she did was smile . I threw some money at her "leave and never come back and go get them fucking teeth fixed" I told her . It was 4 in the fucking morning , I knew Jas was sleep cause she was a working lady , and I knew Trina was gone try some shit to fuck up me and Jas . So I had to tell her some how . I'm not a liar and I don't wanna hurt her. But I don't wanna stress her out either cause she is carrying my seed.

I went to Jas house because I had a spare key that she ain't know about. This my women so I do what I want . I seen her sleeping peacefully I just laid there holding her while she sleep. I kissed her forehead and dozed off.

Trina POV

He busted all in me. I am having his baby. And I recorded everything . There will be a delivery coming soon to Jasmine's job bitches !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
1.6K 80 7
"It's your turn now faith." ---- Faith learn the mystery of life once a group of thugs comes in her life and show her different things that is wrong...
12.3K 523 21
In life people make mistakes. But Mendencess and Jasmine makes even bigger mistakes that becomes the best. These two both grew up in Harlem and have...
92.7K 2.9K 28
"Kailiah what happened to us?" Taevion asked me. I crossed my arms and stared at him "We used to be the closest." "We stopped being close when you d...