The New Storm (Boyxboy)

Da AlphaOfTheRedForest

Zander Storm is the heir to the Alpha title when his turns 18. He has been waiting for along time to become t... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1- Memories
Chapter 2- New Year, New Faces
Chapter 3- Protective Cousin
Chapter 4- Hanging Out
Chapter 5- Hard Nights Sleep
Chapter 6-Today's the Day
Chapter 7- Fun Time...or Not
Chapter 8- I'm Such an Idiot
Chapter 9- Hidden Secret
Chapter 11- A 'Easy' Dinner
A Little About: Parker, Chris and Frank
Chapter 12- A Good Night Scare
Chapter 13: Try to Hide the Truth
Chapter 14: New Challenge
Chapter 15: New Things Happen
Chapter 16: Heat Between Friends
Chapter 17: Heat Problems...Great
Chapter 18: School Nightmare
Chapter 19- Meeting the Pack
Chapter 20- A Beach Thrill and A Wolfish Talk
Chapter 21- A Drunken Mate
Chapter 22- Taking the Next Step...Sorta
Chapter 23- A Walk in the Woods
Chapter 24- Time For the Next Step
Chapter 25- Surprise
Chapter 26- Attack and Attempt at Murder of the Luna

Chapter 10- Let's Meet the Family

5.9K 204 11
Da AlphaOfTheRedForest

Pic of Bentley's uncle and aunt above/side

Let's Meet the Family

Zander's POV

"Zander, are you sure you want Bentley to meet us now. You two aren't even in a relationship." Parker asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I know that we are not in a relationship ship yet but soon we will. I just have to get pass Derek." I groan and he laughs then Frank smacks him in the back of his head.

"Ow baby." Parker whined with a pout. Frank rolls his eyes and start yelling at Parker. I take that as my signal to go. I head to my room and grab my phone, keys, and wallet then head to my car. I start the car then pull out of the driveway. Hopefully Bentley wants to me my family. I pull into Stephen's driveway and turn my car off. I hop out then walk up to the door. I knock on the door and Mrs. Cammy opens the door.

"Hello Zander." Cammy said smiling and she invites me in. I thank her and she calls Derek and Bentley down. They get down and Bentley is wrap around Derek's chest.

"Hey Derek, hey Bentley." I said smiling and they nod. "I was wondering if you two wanted to come to my house for dinner." I said, seeing that as the only eat to have Bentley comfortable. I can see that Derek wants to say no but Bentley seem more like a yes, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

"Um, I don't know. I'm too nervous about this." He said and I nod in understanding. "Maybe s-some other t-time." He stuttered. Derek rubs his back and Bentley lays his head on his shoulder. My wolf, Phelex, it's happy about it.

"That's fine. You can come over whenever you are ready." I said standing and they do the same. We shake each other's hand and I head back to my car. Well, I happy that Bentley knows when he doesn't want to do something. Phelex isn't happy because he wants his mate. I have to be patience and wait.

Short chapter yes, but the next one I'll try to make longer. Tell me what you think. I'll see you pups soon.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

644 9 18
My eyes met his, my heart pounded and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe that my best friend was my mate. Let's rewind a bit. I'm Camron, feel fre...
3.2K 147 50
The Badger Series (Book 16) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Tyson Badger is the only heir for the Alpha title, and he's not happy about it...
368 0 29
17 year old Seth Palmer enters his final year of high school. Life isn't easy for the male omega who is bullied and has overprotective parents. He is...
4.3K 218 28
Zander is a self centered alpha. He's grown up having everything handed to him. When he meets his mate after turning 18, he finds out that she is th...