*DON'T READ* Mianhae Dear Chi...

By TheLivingParody

*PLEASE READ THE RE-WRITTEN VERSION IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE.* Your father was in charge of the BigHit studi... More

IT'S BEEN REWRITTEN
BEFORE YOU CAN START READING...
Being a five year old...
Tween age... 11 years now.
Good bye school... Hello trainee life
I'm 14 already...
She looks like (Y/N)
I need to talk more dont I?
Jimin's GAY?!
Our first date...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Tweet Me!
Kookie's birthday and... Jin's confession?! (11)
Back to square one? (12)
Waking up (13)
Whole day with you (14)
Tuesday... Tons of time skip involved :P (15)
Confessions...?! (16)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Email, calls, and flight tickets (Chap.21)...
"(Y/N) will be going to L.A." (Chap.22)
Chapter 23
'PINK' (chapter 24)
Flying and the plan (Chapter 25)
You in L.A (Chapter 26)
Clise (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
L.A tour (29)
3am in Korea (note) (30)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Outings (33)
Quinn's confessions (34)
Wednesday (35)
Pains (36)
Its over (37)
Jungkookie sleepover (39)
Chapter 40
Sleeping over with 7 older kids (41)
Tae tae & your B-Day!!! (42)
New Years! (43)
New beginnings (44)
Family Gathering (mom side) (45)
Part two (46)
Part 3 (47)
Back home (48)
Time skip... A LOT (49)
Chapter 50...
The end..? (51)
Something else?! Better?!
Not an update but news
Does this make sense?!?!?! Haha
*o*

Its not the same(38)

1.3K 54 10
By TheLivingParody

Your POV

"(Y/N)... It's alright to cry..." I heard Tae's voice as he hugged me.
"Why is it so hard?!" I started to hiccup from crying so hard.
He didn't say anything but pat my head to some rhythm.

"Ah, why am I crying so hard..?" I laughed to myself.
"Yah! Now you're happy?! Make up your mind!" He gave me some weird face cracking me up.
"Mi-Mianhae oppa." I said while taking deep breaths from laughing.
"At least you're doing better than Jimin. It looks like he's trying to do some drama." Taehyung showed me a picture of Jimin crying but it's true. It did look like it was from a drama.

Instead of feeling sad, I felt happy. Goodness, I sounded like a sadist.
Tae keep showing me pictures and videos of what they did during the last two weeks without me. Every two videos they'd say how they missed me, though, the videos were really stupid and funny. The pictures were taken of them while they were sleeping, practicing or eating with ugly faces hahahahahahahahahah... They'll kill me if I told them that.

"Don't you wanna eat anything?" Tae nudge me gently.
Nodding, we got up and exited the house, "What do you want to eat?" I asked him.
He thought for a while, "I don't know."
"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?!" He gave me his cheeky smile.
"Don't be so serious (Y/N), you gotta join us again for singing- LET'S GO KARAOKE!!! We can eat at the same time!" He pulled me to the other direction where we normally walk to BigHit.
"You're a genius." I smiled.

Going in, we sat and... He started fighting for the mic himself,
"Let go!" He screamed at himself.
"Andwae!" He answered.
"Let me go first!"
"Andwae!"

"Oppa? Are you alright?" He suddenly gave me a hug, "I really missed you."
"Are you alright?" I said again.
"Duh, I just missed the other you dongsaeng." He flashed his rectangular smile.
"I'll try, just lots of things on my mind." Which was true.

I couldn't stop thinking about my dreams, the mix feelings between me and SeokJin. Jimin too... Not only those things, what about my training in L.A? Arghhhhh...
"(Y/N), stop hitting yourself on the head with the table." I snap out of my thoughts.
Now I realized I was banging my head on the table while thinking of those thoughts.
"Ah, mianhaeyo oppa." I laughed while rubbing my forehead.

We picked our songs and started singing passionately and... Sillily too. Singing in different languages we couldn't speak was fun though, it's pretty embarrassing.
"Now... What shall we do?" He asked me.
"Hm? I feel kinda tired though." I yawned.
"Let's go back to your home then, I gotta go back for training soon." We agreed while we passed BigHit, "I can go myself, don't worry." I said looking back at the building.
"Sure?" He pouted.
"Ne oppa." I smiled.

He gave me a pat on the head before saying bye.
Turning around and walking back home, I stopped by the park, "Noona!"
Spinning around, there was Hwan Joon running to me.
"Hello! Excited about coming for training next year?" He nodded while we sat beside each other on the swings.

"Hyung, you met him in L.A? Sang-Chul Hyung?" He asked me.
"Ne, we're good friends. We were also from the same school in primary school." I tried to remember seeing him but couldn't.
"Really?! Woah... But, I don't really know that Hyung. I only meet him once or twice a year. He's really good at dancing, I want to be like Hyung." He said with such adoration.

It makes me wish for a older sibling, I've always wished for a older sibling. Though it's not necessary, there's the staff and the seven guys. They're all older than me, they're 'my' older siblings.

"Noona," he said while swinging slowly, "please be careful of Hwan-Chul Hyung. He's getting crazier each day."
"Ne, I'll keep that in mind." I said.
"You look tired Noona, you should rest. Also, Hyung would be coming here after school."
"Oh, alright then. Bye! See you next time!" I waved at him.
"Bye Noona!"

Arriving home, I slumped on the bed exhaustedly.
It feels weird... Suddenly it just feels weird.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jimin's POV

After sometime of sitting there, I went over to BigHit to continue training.
"Hello Hyung- ... You really ended it?" Jungkook said as I entered for vocal training.
Nodding, the rest kept quiet, "Aish, it's alright. I'm fine." I tried to smile but it felt so fake.

Instead of usual hugs, they gave me simple pats on the back and it evolved to hitting, "Yah! Feel better! Don't be sad too long okay?" Namjoon Hyung rubbed my back before giving me a huge slap.
Smiling to distract the pain and to his words, I answered, "Okay Hyung."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*Few days later... Like 18th of the month*

Galaxy's POV

Today was the first day in weeks you were going to join the guys for training, "(Y/N)!" Everyone greeted you the minute you entered the building.
Looking around, there were drastic changes. Everything like EVERYTHING changed. It was like they upgraded the whole thing suddenly.
There was news that Kei would be trying to migrate to L.A while another dance choreographer going to step in and take care of the seven guys future dances. (Yup, dat guy and I don't know his name)

"I'll still keep in touch!" He said while everyone supported him.
Of course you'll feel sad, but you and everyone were happy that he was going to a better country. Anyways, he was still going back to Korea like few times a year.

Everything was the same except for your relationship with Jimin. You two still found it awkward to talk to each other. But I seriously, seriously think you and that jinnie guy look cuter. I mean. It's just 5 years difference right? Author-him always mixed up your age. She'll edit the story once it's done, right?

Author-nim: Yes... Can you continue please?

Ne author-nim!

"Hey (Y/N)." Jimin said as behind you
"Hi oppa!" You greeted him normally.

He looked stunned, like shocked that You was over it so fast. Well, of course it took you a few days but it wasn't as hard as you thought.

Author: YOU SAID THAT THEY STILL FOUND IT AWKWARD!!!

Whattttttt??? *pouts* Maybe when they see each other! Then when Jimin said 'hi' it's not so bad!

Author-nim: Fine.

Oh, by the way, please be happier. It's going to be your birthd-

Author-nim: DON'T. JUST. DON'T SAY IT!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? *pouts* most people wouldn't MIND sharing their up coming bdays.

Author-nim: just... Continue. Please.

Okie!

"PIGEONS!!" My alien, V, shouted while you ran with him chasing the pigeons.
"You guys DO know they won't come back again if you two keep chasing them like that." Yoongi rolled his eyes the minute he saw Namjoon running towards the window but breaking his shoe.
"ARGHHH AGAIN?! THIS WAS THE FORTH PAIR THIS YEAR!!!"

"Never mind," Yoongi laid down on the floor, "I still got swaeg anyways."
"You got to tell us about your trip there (Y/N)!" Namjoon said while we all sat around doing warm ups, except for Yoongi.

"Galaxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, can you ask author-nim to skip the time to a few days before (Y/N)'s birthdayyyyyyyyyyy?" Tae did some aegyo with his nose scrunched up.

Author-nim: lemme think about it.

Taehyung! Author-nim says she'll think about it!

He gave me a happy thumbs up with some butt shake dance.
The rest ignored Tae since it was so normal but what wasn't was that you weren't even joining him.
"Dongsaeng," HoSeok nudged you, "you alright? You don't seem yourself."

Which was true, ever since the L.A training, you got so focused on training you forgot how happy you used to be.
"Just got too caught up with training over there." You gave him a quick glance before continuing to stretch.

Despite the fact you were often with Quinn and Sang-Chul, you were training with them and not fooling or being your usual self. You even over heard that if you train harder than usual, you'll even come back in one and a half years instead of two.

"You got to rest too (Y/N)," Jin said wincing in pain from stretching, "even though you're young and have lots of strength, rest is important too."
"Ne oppa." You just plainly.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, they buried you with hugs.
"Yah, don't be so serious... We missed happy (Y/N)." Yoongi patted your head.
"I'm alright." You said hugging everyone back.

*timeskip*

"I'll follow you home! Tomorrow's saturdayyyyyyy!!!" Jungkook said while running from behind to catch up with you.
It's already 11pm, your parents already went home leaving you with everyone else. They're getting a lot more busier too, especially the Christmas season is here and with the other kind of promotions, they are greatly needed.

"Yeah..." You felt dizzy and stopped walking.
"Mwoh? Why did you stop walking?" He stood beside you.
You didn't want him to notice that you were feeling dizzy, so continued to walk, "Hm? Nothing. Just waiting for you to catch up?"

"I'm going to continue to practice." You said while going to the practice room instead of your room.
"How long have you been practicing?" Jungkook followed you unconsciously into the room.
"Ever since the day I broke up with Jimin oppa. Mainly to focus on my training in L.A."
"How many hour per day?"
"Excluding eating; 18 hours. Rapping, singing, dancing. It includes breaks so... Is it too much?"

Jungkook pulled you out of the room, "Yup, even if you're having harder training there, it's not for 18 hour long (Y/N)! Maybe like the most 12-14 hours! Even those include breaks! Don't push yourself too hard."

Just as he said that, you sat on the ground feeling dizzier, "Wait... Stop..." You held your head.
"You're getting sick again..." You heard pain in his voice.
Feeling his arms carrying you to your bed he said, "You should rest (Y/N). You can't afford to be sick there."
All you could do was nod.

Ya author-nim! Why are the chapters so short?!

Author-nim: Wrong fanfic Galaxy, the average for this fanfic is at least 1200 words per chapter.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww, author-nim's so smart~

Author-nim: I'm tired and frustrated Galaxy. I don't understand why I'd even bother to entertain you everyday.

Because I'm awesome, and you know it.

Author-nim: yah yah yah. Just let me restart my life I'd be the happiest kid in the world.

:( Author-nim's sad?

Author-nim: Just grumpy.

Thanks for the votes and reads!!! :) Author-nim is just grumpy about tons of things recently.

Author-nim: No I'm not.

Ignore her, hehe, bye!!! See you next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
665K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
346K 9.8K 43
"My parents like him" "My parents like her" "I do have feelings for him...but I tried to forget him" "I have feelings for her but I don't think sh...