[DISCONTINUED] What A Tease:...

Galing kay KayLitha

This is a story of how I fall in love. Love so deep that I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn'... Higit pa

What A Tease: How We First Met [girlxgirl]
Prologue
Chapter One - Wow, that was soo inapropriate...
Chapter Three - Operation Fake Dating Starts
Chapter Four - I hate...
Chapter Five - Well, let's impress this one hell of a teacher
Chapter Six - Making our love forbidden when we could be forever in peace
Chapter Seven - YES! IT'S PERFECT!
Chapter Eight - No Need To Play Hero, I Can Handle Them Myself
Chapter Nine: This? A Sex Guide...
Chapter Ten - IT'S MIRANDA
Chapter Eleven - Why Don't You Come See Yourself??
Chapter Twelve - Puppy Dog Eyes
Chapter Thirteen - I'm Your Teacher
Chapter Fourteen - Go Out With Me...?
Chapter Fifteen - One on One Time
Chapter Sixteen - Finish What you Started
Chapter Seventeen - IaskedMiroutbut...
Chapter Eighteen - The Best Way To Move On
Chapter Nineteen pt. 1 - FML
Chapter Nineteen pt. 2 - I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty - Detention
Chapter Twenty One - Detention Day One
Chapter Twenty Two - Damn Tease
Chapter Twenty Three - Pachinko balls
Chapter Twenty Four - If you fall, I'll fucking catch you
Chapter Twenty Five - Jealous Rebecca is so kissable
Chapter Twenty Six -

Chapter Two - Well, I can see why people just can't get enough of you

7.1K 144 3
Galing kay KayLitha

Chapter Two

Shaking my head, slowly returning to reality, I fix myself before stepping out of the infirmary and towards the English classroom.

I was about to open the door, when the bell rings and people start rushing out of the room.

Sighing, thinking I won’t be able to fight my way through the wave of people trying to get away and to lunch, I decide to just go with it and wait another day before seeing the beautiful English teacher again.

As I followed the wave of people in a daze, I almost scream when a pair of strong arms wraps around my waist.

“Hey baby…” Matt says loud enough for other people around us to hear.

I got back to earth and turn around to wraps my arms around his neck after seeing Miranda, the crush he wants to make jealous stare at us in shock.

“Hey handsome…” I reply nuzzling my face into his neck, inhaling his minty scent.

He grins cheekily at me, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

“I was worried when you collapsed this morning…” He frowns at me and I know that this part is not him pretending being my worrywart boyfriend. It’s him being a worrywart best friend, and that’s just a bonus.

“Sorry baby, I guess it’s just anemia.” I shrug as I intertwine my hand into his and pulling him away from the gaping students around us, missing the red-haired English teacher staring at us amusedly from the front of her classroom door.

~~~

I almost broke into laughter at the faces of the people at lunch as I walk in with Matt acting all lovey-dovey.

The whole room was silent as we keep giggling together, whispering about their faces while acting as if we’re flirting.

Then, one of the football jocks, Wesley, if I’m not mistaken walks up to us smirking smugly.

“Hey Cassandra, there’s a party at my house on Friday. Will you come?” He asks eyeing Matt as if taunting him.

I smile sweetly making him grin wider feeling victorious before turning to Matt.

“What do you think baby? Should we go?” I ask him batting my eyelashes.

“Uh, I meant for you to come with me. He can come if he want to though. I’m sure he can find something to do there…” Wesley frowns but quickly smiles his supposedly charming smile making me want to barf all over him.

I was about to say something when Matt suddenly pulls me closer and whispers into my ear.

“Hey, don’t blow up on him. They will know we’re bluffing if you do. Pretend I’m saying something pervy?” He whispers.

‘He’s pretty good at this whole pretending thing…’ I smirk, thinking to myself.

I make myself blush as I push him playfully.

“You’re such a perv.” I pretend to whisper it, but making sure that half the room hear it.

Matt grins at me before looking at frowning Wesley.

“Sorry man, she won’t be there… We’re kind of busy Friday night…” Taking his glasses off Matt turns back to me smirking while I make myself blush as I let out a girly giggle.

“Busy doing what?” Wesley demands still not believing our act.

“Oh, wouldn’t you love the details…” Matt keeps smirking at me as I act all fidgety and blushy.

“Give it up already Wes…” someone shout from the other side of the room causing everyone to snicker while Wesley looks around angrily before he grudgingly walk back to his seat where his mates pat him on the back as he glares our way.

We both just pretend as if we’re still all flirty and all before Matt suggestively pulls me out of the place with all the eyes following us.

We run off to Matt’s car where we laugh to our content.

“Did you see his face?” Matt says wiping his eyes.

“Yeah, You’re kind of good at these things…” I laugh with him.

As we calmed down, I arrange with him that we will after all show up at the party together, after I give him a make over.

“We’ve got to make sure everyone believes our act… Espescially your girl Miranda…” I say.

“Yeah yeah… Now tell me the real reason you fainted this morning…” He smirks mischievously.

“W-what? It was anemia!” I blush remembering Mrs. Richards.

“Yeah right… Like I’d believe that.. I think it’s somehow related to the red-haired girl we ran into at the entrance…” He smirks smugly.

“No it’s not!” I answer a little bit too fast causing him to grin victoriously.

But not long after, his grin falters.

“How are we going to continue this pretending thing? You’re having a crush on the girl!” He frowns running a hand through his hair.

I frown back at him.

“I don’t have a crush on Becca!”

“Becca? You know her name already? Wow, you certainly works fast Cass…” Matt smirks playfully at me again.

“You’re being ridiculous and I was wrong! It’s supposed to be Mrs. Richards!” I roll my eyes at him.

“Wait, why are you calling her mrs? Oh please don’t say she’s a new teacher?” His smirk gets even wider.

I sigh and shake my head at him. “She is…”

“That’s awesome! It would be so hot!” He grins.

“You’re a pig!” I shove him playfully.

“I’m not! Mess up your hair…” He tells me.

I frown at him. “Why?”

“To make it look hot…” He smirks.

I frown, but understanding his intention, I ruffle my hair anyway.

We waited until we’re almost late to class to run to it.

Well, at least he was late for class. I’m done for the day anyway.

So I pretended to give him a hug in front of the class door before letting him go to class before walking back out to my own car.

That’s when I see her leaning on the wall near her class staring, smirking at me.

I look around to make sure it’s me she’s looking at before deciding to walk over to her.

“No class mrs. Richards?” I give her a sweet smile being the admirable student I am. (lol)

“I’m mrs. Richards now then… I’m about to go to the library when I saw you and the boy hug…” She smirks while straightening herself up.

I almost blush at the thought of her seeing me with Matt, but manage to regain composure.

“Yeah, he just can’t get enough of me…” I try to make it seem like I’m being absolutely in love with my best friend. Well, ‘try’ is the keyword.

“Oh can he now?” She smirks while walking away towards the library.

I watch her walk, well, I stare at her ass while she’s walking anyway.

And then she turned around.

“Well, I can see why people just can’t get enough of you…” She smirks seductively at me as she turns around and walks away again, this time swaying her hips tantalizingly.

“Damn, how am I supposed to keep pretending this way…” I curse under my breath while my eyes keep following the sway of her hips.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

190K 4.7K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
2.2M 63.7K 56
"Cassie," Aaron says. "I have detention. For two hours." My mouth drops open. "Fuck me," I groan. "Sorry," he smirks. "But you're not my type." ...
18.9K 1K 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...
162K 3.1K 26
Spring Rose, the ultimate heartbreaker at Carson academy will always blow off every love she's ever had because of her haunting past. Hayley believed...