Saving Amy

By georgia_peach22

A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school gradua... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

chapter 22

859 34 0
By georgia_peach22

Brantley's pov: "So I've been think about it a lot baby. I've been thinking about my past and what's happened throughout my past few years," I said looking at Jana while we sat on the moving bus, "and I think I'm ready to go completely sober. Before the end of the year" She wrapped her hands around mine. "well, Brantley, it's a big step for you but I know you can do it" she said softly. I starred out the back window.  She leaned her on my shoulder. I kissed her head. "I love you" I said wrapping my arms around her.

We fell asleep together laying in the back as the sun went down. I woke up around 7am with a good almost 12 hours of sleep. Jana laid on me snuggled into my chest. I shifted myself a little and grabbed the blanket that had been pushed to the side. I pulled it over us and wrapped my arms around Jana. I closed my eyes knowing that we would be in Nashville very nsoon and I could go home for the next few weeks for the holidays.

"Brantley, wake up" I heard a sweet voice chime "hm" I groaned. "come on baby" she begged. I opened my eyes and kissed my baby. "we're in Nashville" "I don't wanna get up" I whispered.

I pulled into my driveway in Georgia. I parked under the back deck where I usually do and opened the back door for the dogs. I went upstairs to the main level and turn on the kitchen light. there wasn't really much in the fridge so I just grabbed a water and laid down on the couch. The dogs jumped up and laid on my legs. "y'all are losers" I said and flipped over and one of them fell off the couch. I fell asleep and woke up about 4 hours later. The clock said 5:30. I turned over and stretched. I looked my phone. I had some text from Jana.
just making sure I got home safe.

I smiled and answered her back. I got up and walked down stairs. I got my stuff outta the truck and took it up to my room. I grabbed my keys and left again. I went to town to get some food. I ended up just driving to Athens to get chic-fa-la. I text a picture of the sign to Jana when I got to the drive thru. I left and went home.

The next few days kinda just drug by. I made my final decision, I'm gonna go sober. I've decided on detoxification. I have to get approval and all that dumb shit from the doctors.

Time started flying. before I knew it I became a new person. I feel better. Jana and I have a real relationship and I wanna go to the next step. I think she does too. I think I'm gonna propose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 37 25
A love story of two teenagers met accidentally. Suddenly he come to her school. He told just like the whole school that I am his girlfriend. They jus...
146K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...
68.5K 1.6K 20
Kelsey is a 25 year old Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and she's finally getting the chance to dance in her first Thanksgiving Day halftime show! It just...
32.6K 869 16
One night after his concert Brantley Gilbert runs into a battered, bruised, and beaten 25 year old Oaklee and her 2 months old Braylin. Oaklee has be...