Chapter 13

Brantley pov: Harmony answered her phone. "Hello" "Hey Hunter!" "what? Oh my goodness" "Three days!" "okay" "I miss you so much" "okay alright love you too bye" she hung up. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Who was that?" "My brother, Hunter he's coming home. Brantley he's coming home! For good!" I saw tears in her eyes. "Baby, don't cry and why didn't you tell me you have a brother and where's he at?" "I'm not, and he was on his 4th tour in Iraq. Brantley I haven't seen him since last fall." "That's great Amy" "since when do you call me Amy?" "Since whenever I want ma'am" "whatever" "so three days?" "Yeah, Saturday afternoon, he'll be flying into Nashville's airport" "alrighty. We can go meet him there then" "I'm so happy" "I know that's why your crying right?" "Am I really?" She pulled out a little mirror.

We got the nice southern restaurant I made reservations at and walked in. "Gilbert, 2" I said to the host. We were seating in a booth. She sat on the inside and I sat next to her. "So I'm under Gilbert now right?" "No what did you want me to put as the name, Gilbert & Westley?" "I'm kidding" "I know baby" I scooted a little closer and kissed her.
*flash*
I turned around to see some grown women taking pictures of us. I'd flip em off if they weren't women. I just rolled my eyes and turned back to Harmony. "I'm sorry babe" I apologized. "It's fine Brantley" "are you sure, I can ask for a different table to sit at" "don't do that. I promise it's fine"

We got our drinks and ordered our entrées. "I wane some chocolate cake Brant" "no, I'm trying to be healthy" "I never said you had to get any." "Yeah but I know I'll eat some of yours and the cake here isn't that good anyways" I said in a low tone, "we can go to the Mennonite bakery that my mama is friends with" "yay!" "Your retarded" "did I ever tell you how much I hate you?" "Only a few times" I teased.
--
I finally got onto the road to Nashville.
I got to my house at about 9pm and let the dogs out into the yard. Once they came inside I went and laid down to go to sleep.
--
I woke up in a different setting. I felt confused but at the same time it felt right. I walked downstairs in the house. I saw a picture of myself and a very dark haired Harmony. I studied it. "We're engaged?" I Mumbled. She looked a little bit older, maybe by a few years. She opened the front door and walked in wearing the same thing she wore at the restaurant. "I got the news babe, I took a test this morning at Jessica's house" "okay wait what test and news?" "You better not be drunk Brantley" she snapped giving me a deadly stare.

"No I'm not drunk, just confused." "Brantley a pregnancy test" she reminded and I know my eyes got wide. "oh my f.." I mumbled. "Blue or pink" she said wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "I don't know. If it's pink, I'm going to jail one day soon and if it's blue he's gonna be just like me" "your gonna be a good daddy B"
--

"What the fuck?" I woke up cussing. A damn dream. So I'm freaking out in my sleep, over a stupid dream. I've never even had sex with her, how would she even be pregnant? I mean she told me herself she didn't want to have sex until she was married. And I respect that deeply.

I shook off the whole thing and got up and took a shower. I let the water burn on my skin before shutting it off and getting dressed. I went into the kitchen and got a mtn dew out. I fed the dogs and made sure they were alright and left. I stopped at a chic-fi-la when I got into Nashville and got to the office in which all duties that involve my career take place in.

I had meetings about the next tour I'm on with Thomas Rhett and Colt Ford. They were there and we had to organize all the buses, bands, equipment, and all that mess. We have 18 wheelers with the tour name on them and all of our names that will haul equipment. It's a lot to explain but it all kinda works. I sent a picture of the whole damn back parking lot filled with this stuff ad sent it to Harmony. "You gonna come on tour with me any?" I typed.

"One last thing Brantley" my manager said before I left the office. "Yeah" "Jason Aldean emailed me the other night asking permission to put your song, My Kinda Party, on his album and title it that" "are you serious!" "Damn right I am. I wouldn't mess around with something like that" "alright man, does this have to have a meeting or anything? Important thingys and document-majigs" I said using my stupid childish lingo. "I have a paper basically saying that you, Brantley Gilbert, wrote the song and give Jason Aldean full permission to use & cover the song in any way he choses. This also meaning he can change song lyrics and or instrumental, but you get all money made I the song. So when the album is bought a percentage is given to to or if jut the song is bought it goes directly to you. And you have to sign it to verify that." "Alright where do I sign?" I said picking up my pen and he flipped it over. I signed & dated it. "Also the final cut of the song is gonna be sent to you just to make sure once more that your okay with the way it's gonna turn out" "alright" "you're free to go now"

I shook his hand and exited the building. I got in my truck. I got a call from my friend, Jiles. "hello?" "Hey B" "hey Jiles hats gonna on" "ah not much man, I gotta few guys coming over tonight, and wanted to know if you were in Nash right now" "hell yeah, I just left a few meetings at the office." "Alright were gonna grill and maybe hang out by the pool, the girls got a friend over and they might swim later" "cool, yall need me to grab anything from the store? Beer? Or anything?" "Yeah grab some beer and I think we got everything else here" "I don't need to go get no fine cuts of good steak, I know who you are" "nah we for it and if we need something later I'll holler" "alright I'll be there at about 6, is that alright" "yeah" "alright bye" "bye" I hung up and stopped at a store on the way home.

I got two 12 packs and went home. I let the dogs out I took a shower and got dressed. I pulled on my leather jacket and walked out. I put the dogs in the back seat and left to go to Jiles's. I pulled up and watched his 5 year old twins and there friends jumping on the trampoline. I smiled and remembered my dream. I got out and put the beer in the fridge under the garage and gave a warning knock before walking in.

"The party master is here!" I said holding up my beer. the women laughed at me. "Y'all are jealous cuz yall want this" I said referring to my abs by pulling my shirt up a little. "No I'm laughing at you stupidity" Tinsley said. She's a teenager. "Your 15 all you want in life is Channing Tatum" I fought. "I'm 17" she punched me. I noticed my ex, Kelsey, sitting in the chair on the other side of the bar. "What's up Jiles" I said giving him a bro hug.

--

The little girls had gone to sleep finally after they got tired. We light a big-ish fire in the back yard and tail gates it for a minute. We invited a few more people over. We had probably 30 people here at maybe 11:30.

Kelsey came over an sat by me. Me and Kelsey never had that good of a relationship. We both were attracted to each other but we just couldn't get along and only stayed together for 5 months. Of this five months the pretty much only time we got along was the first few dates and make up sex because we thought we loved each other. "Hey Kelsey."I said. "hey Brantley, how have you been?" "I've been great right now, who are you? It's been a while" "I'm good, thanks"
--
I got drunker and Kelsey flirted. I kinda liked it. I felt her lips on my neck. I automatically wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. "Hold on darlin" I said hopping off my tailgate and sitting the truck and answering. "Hello?" "Brantley I'm scared" Harmony's voice flooded through my head. "What's wrong baby?" "I walking and I think somebody is following me" "baby what do you want me to do? I'm not there" "shit your drunk Brantley. I'll call Kolby" the line went dead.

Harmony's pov: I clicked on Kolbys name. "Hello?" He said sleepily. "Kolby, I'm sorry but come help me" "what's wrong" "somebody's following me and I'm walking. I'm scared." "Where at? I'm on the way" "I'm walking towards Magnolias. Hurry please" I hung up. I was pissed at Kenna for leaving me with some guy and going back to the dorm without telling me.

I turned and saw Kolbys truck. I turned and waved my hand and he stopped and held up up traffic for me when somebody snatched my arm. We pulled me. I saw Kolby get out his truck and horns were honked. He grabbed the guys arm. "Don't you fucking touch my little sister" he growled and punched him. He let go of me and we both ran and got into the truck. He started driving. "Thank you Kolby" I said leaning over and hugging him. "No probably baby doll, anything for my little sister. So am I taking you to the dorm or to your car or to my place." "Your place. I know Kenna's getting laid tonight at the dorm and that's why she left me." "What happened to that fries before guys thing that's girls go by?" "Not all girls go by that"

I woke up halfway from Kolby picking me up. He carried me to Brantley's room and then left. I opened the almost empty shirt drawer and pulls out a tshirt. I pulled off my shirt and short, then put the shirt on.