A Fairy Tail, Fairy Tale.

By KageyamaTrash

Lucy Heartifilla is a perfect fairy angle. She's beautiful in every way. But her life is not so like her, whe... More

Chapter 1: how it all started
Chapter 2: Meeting you
Chapter 3: becoming one like you
Chapter 4: weird like me
Chapter 5: Lucy's first job
Chapter 6: Run
Chapter 7: Fairy or Human
Chapter 8: the Devil stands before us
Chapter 9: Darkness
Chapter 10: Festival
Chapter 11: memories that faded
Chapter 12: fly away
Chapter 13: going back
Chapter 14: three days time.
Chapter 15: Alone
Chapter 16: Found
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: You?
Chapter 19: Goodbye
Chapter 20: one year ago
Chapter 21: The flame
Chapter 22: Winter Mericle
Chapter 23: Back to normal
Chapter 24: Dance of Winter
Chapter 25: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 26: What?
Chapter 27: I've got to go
Chapter 29: rise of the deamons
One Shot/Halloween Special
Chapter 30: Natsu!?
Authors Note
Chapter 31: Reasons Why
Chapter 32: the warmth and the man
Chapter 33: Kiss
Chapter 34 (preview) : Nothing
Chapter 34 (full): Nothing
Chapter 35: Our New Adventure

Chapter 28: Sick

247 17 2
By KageyamaTrash

Lucy's POV

My eyes slowly opened up to my name being called...

"Lucy?" Said a male..

"Natsu?" I said back quietly.

I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. And draw me closer to his body.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No..." I mumbled. I was then in a deep hug until I was pushed away.

"Lucy! You're really hot, your heat almost burned me!" I hear Natsu shout.

I then feel a cold breeze on my and I feel slightly better.

"Change into some comfortable clothing Lucy, that might help." Natsu says shutting the door with a click.

As I drag myself out of my bed I pull on a dark grey sweater, with some black shorts that are covered by the large sweater. I also pulled on some black knee socks that went an inch pass my knees.

"You done Lucy?" Said a voice behind the door.

As I fell onto my bed, he took that as a yes and opened the door.
I curled up onto the bed and pressed my legs to my chest to stop the pain in my stomach.

"Should I get Wendy?" Natsu asked placing his had on my shoulder.

I slowly nod my head yes, and he walks right out of the room.

As I laid there alone the sounds made a ringing sound in my ears, annoying me...

"Ugh..." I mumbled as I fell onto the ground, wincing in pain.

As I walked down the hall my body grew weaker and weaker.

"Come in Lucy... Just a little more." I mumbled.

The house was completely empty, no one is there.

"Weird..." I mumbled again.

Suddenly the floor under me makes the weirdest creeping sounds ever, so do the walls...

Suddenly the wall burst open right in front of me, shooting debris at me, causing me to fall down and become covered.

Out of the piles of debris I look out to see a horrible demon stagger out from outside. The next I saw was a flame...

However the beast before me must of caught my sent when it jerked his head towards me.
His body was sent flying forward to me and I was scooped out from the pile and sent flying to the wall...

"Fire dragons roar!!!" I heard faintly. But next thing you know the beast was shot down to the ground, and a warm heat surrounds me.

"Lucy!?" I heard two people scream...
=================================================
Really sorry for not updating, school is getting in the way... But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K OMG IM SO HAPPY GUYS.... And again sorry for the short chapters lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.7K 34
Lucy heartfilia is a badass. Natsu is a bad boy. They both are leaders of their squads. but unlike the Fearsome 5, the bad boys don't own up to their...
70.4K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...
734 26 14
Lucy Heartfilia is the princess of popularity. She is the most popular girl in Fairy Tail High, she is also the sexiest/hottest girl there, making it...
40.2K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...