You And I (Completed)

Oleh iStartedNothing

|Larry Stylinson| AU| Completed| The story of two young boys who knew who their hearts belonged to at only si... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Thirty One

598 30 55
Oleh iStartedNothing

Hey loves!! ^▽^

This chapter was difficult to write because of all the feels, but I tried! And hopefully you'll like it :)

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc and I'm not making a profit off of this!

---

It had been a full four months since Harry and Louis had broken up. Louis was still so heartbroken and confused. How could the boy he was in love with lie to him?

He paced his dorm room back and forth, playing with the necklace Harry had given him. Even though they'd been broken up for a while now, he still hadn't taken it off. Not once. He just couldn't.

It was a silver dagger; while Harry had the rose. It stood for a sailor's loyalty and willingness to fight anything, even something as sweet as a rose.

Loyalty and willingness to fight for anything.

As he paced back and forth, his tiny feet shuffling across the soft grey rug, he thought about the fact that he'd believed that he and his now ex boyfriend (it was just so strange saying that) could get through anything, but ever since he found out about the military, it didn't seem that way at all.

Louis wondered about Harry night and day-he couldn't concentrate on anything else. College was going well so far, but his mind wasn't focused on it entirely, even though it should've been.

"I still love him," he suddenly admitted to himself quietly. He knew it was the truth all along-because he never stopped loving him, but saying it just made it even more real.

"..Uh, what the hell are you talking about?" A voice asked out of the blue.

Louis jumped, placing a hand on his chest. "Holy mother of balls! What is wrong with you?!" Turning to his roommate, Zander, he glared.

The redhead shrugged, chuckling. He was one of those 'laid back jock" kind of guys and to be honest, Louis didn't care for him all that much.

"I could ask you the same thing," he retorted, plopping down at his desk on his side of the dorm, running a hand through unkempt hair.

"What's going on, Tomlinson? You've been moping around like this for months now. It's kinda bumming me out, honestly, and I'm always a pretty chill dude.."

Louis' eye began to twitch. Who did this guy think he was?

He sucked in a deep breath before grabbing his bag and storming off towards the exit.

"Don't worry about it-and DON'T EVER call me Tomlinson."

He slammed the door and left, not knowing exactly where he was going, but just knowing that he desperately needed to get out.

And yeah, maybe he was a little hard on Zander, but he couldn't help it. Tomlinson was Harry's nickname for him-no one else was supposed to call him that.

But now, since they'd split, he was just so angry and depressed and had no idea of what to do. It was really affecting him, and people were starting to think he was crazy.

The things love will do to you.

Louis decided to go to local smoothie shop on campus, just to clear his mind and a least get a little bit of studying done if he could.

JuiceBoost just happened to be quite packed on this particular night, but he surprisingly didn't mind. He needed some extra noise to distract him.

He walked over to the very last empty table in the shop and pulled out his laptop, starting to work on his stupid essay.

The topic was to be about a struggle he'd gone through in his life, and there was only one main thing Louis could think about. Ugh.

"My boyfriend was the love of my life. I was only a freshman in high school when I knew that, as insane as it seems.

But all good things come to an end..."

As he was writing, two girls came up to him, holding hands.

"..Hi, do you mind if we sit here with you? Uh, every other seat is taken," one of the girls said. She was tall, with pale skin and bright green eyes. She had long, dark hair and a pretty smile.

Louis gulped. She was actually the female version of Harry.

He just nodded slowly, awkwardly moving his papers out of the way.

"Thank you!" The other girl said, sliding into the booth. She had long silky brown hair and tanned skin with long, innocent eyelashes. She had thin pink lips and a cute small little nose, and rich brown eyes like chocolate drops. She was wearing a high neck baby blue crop top and white jeans with matching sandals, while the other was dressed simply in a black Bob Marley tee, leather jeans, and dark boots.

"I'm Lauren," the green eyed girl introduced in a husky yet gentle voice.

"And I'm Camila! Her girlfriend," the other greeted with a friendly smile. She waved her delicate looking hand, with perfectly manicured fingers before blushing as she looked at Lauren.

"L-Louis," the boy offered weakly. He got jealous and slightly annoyed when he saw couples, because it reminded him of how much he missed being in a relationship. He didn't even care about how pathetic that sounded anymore-it was the truth.

"Nice to meet you!" Camila smiled, taking a sip of her smoothie. "And..are you okay?"

Everyone and their dog been asking him that lately. Quite frankly, the answer was 'nooo', but he just zipped his lips and pretended all was well.

"Uh, yep. Just fine...trying to work on this paper for my writing class." He motioned to his laptop, hoping they'd just nod and leave him be.

"Oh? What's it about?" Camila asked curiously.

"Camz, don't be nosy! We don't even know him," Lauren laughed lightly, placing her hand on top of her girlfriend's.

"Forgive her..she's quite inquisitive. Nothing bad about that, though," she said with a smile, kindness in her tone.

At this moment, she really sounded like Harry and it was seriously going to drive Louis up a wall. Maybe he was just imagining things because he missed the boy so much.

Louis just shook his head. "No, it's alright. Uh, the paper's about a struggle?" He said in more of a questioning tone than an actual statement.

They just nodded, interested.

"Can we hear it?" Camila asked, taking another sip of her smoothie.

"Camz!"

"Lo!"

Louis just stared at them as they playfully argued, sighing because he and Harry used to do that. Everything always turned to him, even if Louis didn't want it to.

He reluctantly cleared his throat, quieting the girls almost instantly, before reading the paper.

---

After he was done, the girls both frowned. Lauren had a more shocked expression rather than a sad one and was speechless. She almost looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

Was the paper really that bad?

"Oh my gosh, Louis, I'm so sorry!" Camila gasped, covering her mouth. She then jumped up and gave the boy a tight hug, despite them basically being strangers.

Lauren, who would usually probably tell her girlfriend to sit down by now, just sat at the table, completely frozen.

Camila turned slowly, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow. "Lo..? Baby, you alright?"

She didn't answer. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Um, Lauren? The paper's just for my class-I..I'm okay about it now, really..I can change it? It's alright, don't-" Louis began, but was cut off.

"I know Harry Styles.." she breathed out quietly, not moving a muscle.

"He's my brother."

---

Harry sat in his sector at the army base, feeling lonely even though he was surrounded by tons of people. Everything was so different here-if he was honest, he missed being at home, but was also grateful for this chance to escape everything that had gone wrong.

He was currently sitting on his bed-the mattress was cold and hard and stiff and with each passing second he missed his bed back at his mom's more and more-looking at an old picture of he and Louis from one of their dates.

It was the night they went to the carnival, and he'd won about a hundred stuffed animals, and Louis looked at him like he was some type of wizard.

"You're a wizard, Harry," he mumbled quietly, making himself laugh a little. He probably would've sounded like a total mental patient to anyone else, but he hadn't really laughed in a while (as sad as it was), so the corny jokes he shared with himself would have to do.

He also hadn't really heard from anyone in a while, either. Well except for his mother.

She and Gemma were doing well-Anne was seeing a new man, strangely enough, it was his old third grade teacher, and Gemma was close to graduating college-and dyed her hair lilac. That was probably the most exciting news he'd received, albeit a little awkward because Mr. Wescott from elementary school was probably screwing his mum, but he was still glad to know they were doing alright.

He hoped all of his friends were doing well too, and wished he could just ring them up, but he knew that's not how it worked. So to ease his mind, he just imagined them all back in high school, closer than ever, having fun times and laughing until their sides hurt-this kept him happy, at least for a while.

He wanted things to stay that way forever, but change was inevitable. And the world was both an amazing but cold and scary place. It was a place where sarcastic boys with piercing blue eyes and a love for comic books could take your breath away just by existing, but would later break up with you for wanting to go off and join the military.

Harry shook his head, sighing. He'd tried to make things right, by reaching out to Louis so many times, but the boy wasn't giving him the time of day anymore.

'I bet, you think I probably moved on or hate you,
Cause each time you reach out there's no reply,
And I bet
It never, ever occurred to you
That I can't say hello to you
And risk another goodbye..'

Harry couldn't help but wonder what Louis was doing or heaven forbid, if he was seeing someone new; the boy was pretty much all he thought about-it was getting dangerous. He still hadn't even taken off the silver rose necklace that went along to Louis' dagger. Everytime he tried to, his hands began to shake and he felt like he was going to collapse-it was impossible.

Because if he took off the necklace, he wasn't the rose to Louis' dagger anymore. And Louis wasn't the dagger to his rose. And everything was officially over.

He couldn't have that. He wouldn't.

Months had gone by and 18 year old young, attractive, and bold Harry Styles honestly just felt so broken and vulnerable inside because of the breakup. It didn't make sense. This was supposed to be one of the most exciting times of his life, but he was lovesick and missed the times where he was in Louis' arms and all seemed right with the world.

He and Louis were made for each other-so how then, could their perfect little world be ruined just like that..?

Harry knew that he was out of his damn mind when he thought about the way he envisioned his future: After getting honorably discharged from the military, he'd get a job as a music teacher, then marry Louis. They'd buy their dream home together then start a family, and when the kids grew up and moved out, they would probably do something cheesy like buy a condo on the beach and watch the sunset side by side in their rocking chairs.

"Having it bad" was a complete understatement when it came to the way Harry felt about Louis. He wasn't on drugs, he was just in love.

And he'd never been in love like this before.

"I'm not giving him up, I can't," he told himself. True love always works out, and he couldn't say goodbye to Louis forever so easily.

The war wasn't going to be the only thing he was fighting for.

---

Alrighty guys!! That's it for this chapter :)

It's literally only 9:30pm, but I think I'm about to hit the hay. *When you're 15 but lowkey act and feel 90 years old* #NoRagrets

I hope you liked it! How do you feel about Camren being in this story? Sorry if you're not into 5H, but I'm a HUGE Harmonizer and I ship Camren-so I figured, why not?

And also, how do you feel about Lauren being Harry's long lost 'sister' as she claimed? Do you think it's true? What do you think will happen with them as far as a sibling relationship? And Harry wanting Louis back?! Comment your thoughts-you guys are actually the cutest things in the whole universe and I LOVE seeing your feedback! It makes my day and I feel all warm and fuzzy :')

Next update should be soon, hopefully-if you didn't see my post the other day, I'm kinda taking a 'break' from wattpad-basically meaning my updates are gonna be slow for a while because I'm focusing more on school than internet (shocking, right??). So bear with me!

Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you all! Byee~

Signing Off,
iStartedNothing x

P.S. I apologize for any errors, like always. They're most likely in here somewhere-I'm almost positive :P

P.P.S- I took the liberty of adding a picture of Harry and Lauren on the top of the chapter! (if you're on a computer, I think it'll be on the side?) BUT COME ON guys, I can't be the only one who thinks they look alike-even just a bit! No? Just me? Okay..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

133K 4.4K 16
in which harry saw louis dancing in the club, and decided that he wanted louis, even if it's just a little bit of his heart. but louis is in a vulne...
304 2 11
Harry falls in love with Louis but is Louis really in love with him? Louis start sending multiple mixed messages. when Harry has finally had enough h...
36.7K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
21.3K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...