Chapter Fourteen

HI GUYS OH GOD I AM SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER 2 MONTHS!

Here's what happened: I had an iPhone 5c and that's what I used to write/update all my works and I was ready to write chapter 14 but then my stupid jerkbag loser dad got pissy for no reason at all (he's horrible-I'm telling you, he could get angry just because it was 71 degrees instead of 72) and he drove all the way across town to my mom's

(I live with her) and took my phone and said he was cutting it off..which he did. Ultimately I haven't talked to him since February and I got a new phone. So yeah, I'm sorry, I promise I didn't give up on this fanfic! The support I'm getting is awesome and I have so much more to go! :)

Since I'm on spring break, I'm gonna be double updating! At least I'll try to. Life gets in the way, you guys know that, but I'll try.

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc in any way. Any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

-----

Louis was shaking. He didn't want to wear makeup or nail polish or anything, that just wasn't something he was comfortable with. Harry told him he was over thinking it, and that it was all just fun and games. This eased him a little, and Phoebe and Daisy began performing the makeovers.

*20 minutes later*

"WE'RE DONE!!" The twins squealed in unison, giggling.

Harry and Louis slowly opened their eyes and turned to face the giant pink vanity mirror in front of them. Their mouths dropped.

To say the least, they looked like clowns. Their lipsticks were smeared all over their lips, smudged and messy, their blush (a charming bright pink for Harry and more subtle lighter shade for Louis) was on way too much, it felt thick and yucky on their faces. The eye shadow was a disaster as well, with bright blue for Harry and a mint green color for Louis. It spread up past their eyebrows. And as for the nails, they had matching lavender polish which was painted very poorly. The nail polish was messily smeared all over their fingernails and even on their skin...but, it's the thought that counts, right?

Displaying fake smiles, Harry and Louis gave a huge thumbs up.

"..Wonderful job, girls!" Louis said in the cheeriest voice he could muster up despite how he was currently feeling.

"We look so pretty!" Harry said. Obviously, he was much more believable. He didn't care that he looked absolutely ridiculous, he was a people pleaser and loved making people smile. Louis loved that about him.

"And I'm definitely loving the hair, yeah," Harry said with a grin. "Very posh." His long, brown, curly hair was tied into messy wild thick braids that were tied together with about a million colorful scrunchies.

"We couldn't be gayer if we tried," Louis whispered to Harry, making him laugh.

"Hush, you look cute," he replied, playfully hitting his boyfriend.

"You really like it?!" Daisy asked with wide, excited eyes.

Phoebe smiled. "Promise?"

"How could you say no to those faces?" Harry whispered, gushing over the kids.

Louis shrugged. "It's pretty easy-I do it all the time."

"You're a monster," Harry whispered jokingly. "Just play along babe, yeah?"

The blue eyed boy blushed and nodded. "We promise. This is the best I've ever looked, if I do say so myself!"

Harry nodded in agreement. "Fabulous. Just fabulous."