Saved And Loved By Niall Hora...

By Niallers_Mofo143

A 17 year old girl has been through hell sense age 13. From being abused by her dad and boyfriend to being bu... More

Saved And Loved By Niall Horan (A One Direction Fan Fiction)
Introduction
Chaper One :)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Part One
Chapter Eighteen Part Two
Chapter Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
SEQUELLLLL <3 xD

Chapter Nine

361 7 0
By Niallers_Mofo143

**********AN**********

Did anyone hear the big announcement about the stadium tour? I am so proud of the boys  :D okay soooo here’s chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jade’s POV

“We are all going to Hawaii in two days and we will be there for three weeks.” He said pointing to all of us.

“Wait we’re what???” Liam asked absolutely confused. “We are ALL going to Hawaii in two dayssss.” Niall said, dragging out the ‘s’ in days. “Why?” Harry asked.  “Well management figured we needed a vacation so they got us a cabin out in Hawaii. Great idea right?” Niall said happily. Honestly as much as I wanted to visit the family, Hawaii sounded incredible and I can’t wait to go. “Sounds fun” Louis stated, jumping up and down like a little kid. “But what about visiting family?” Liam asked. “What if everyone flies their family in for your first concert in the states?” I asked, and to be fair, I thought that sounded like a great idea. “That way your families all get a vacation too.” I said, trying to get them to agree. “Yeah, I think that could work.” Harry said, and then he joined Louis and started jumping. “What do you think Zayn?” I asked. He has been quiet this whole time. What could be on his mind? “What? Oh yeah sounds good.” He said looking at us. “I’m going to bed. Goodnight?” With that, he headed upstairs. “What’s with him?” Liam asked, sitting down on the couch beside me. “I have no clue; did his date with Perrie go well?” I asked I am worried about him; he is always cheerful and happy.  “I don’t know, he didn’t say anything when he got home.” Louis replied, finally sitting down by Liam. “Oh, he’s just a little upset, he’ll be better tomorrow. Is anyone hungry? Let’s do that dinner Jade was talking about.” Niall said happily. He got up and headed to the kitchen. “Hold on” I yelled and headed upstairs.

I got to Zayn’s room and knocked lightly on the door. “Who is it?” I heard a soft noise on the other side of the door. “Jade” I replied. After about a minute of moving I saw the door open, “Come in” he said. I pushed the door open a little further and walked in. Zayn was sitting on his bed and looked like he had been crying. “What’s wrong?” I asked sitting down next to him. “Perrie and I broke up.” He said looking at me. “What? Why?” I asked concerned. “She said that we barely have time for each other, with her tour, and our tour heading to America soon, we will barely see each other.” He looked like he wanted to just start crying again. I pulled him into a hug and laid down. “That does make since in a way, but I thought she was okay with a long distance relationship from time to time? Maybe it’s just too soon and she needs time to get used to the busy schedule.” “Maybe” he said and laid down next to me. After about five minutes I heard light snores, I looked over to find that Zayn had fallin asleep; I go to get up only to be pulled back down. “Stay” is all he said. I went to lay back down when Niall came in “I wasn’t waiting; I was starving so I made food, hungry?” He asked, I nodded yes and pointed beside me “I can’t get up” Niall came beside me and shook Zayn “Mate, I made some food, are you hungry?” Zayn made no sound. Niall went to lift Zayn’s arm that was securely wrapped around me but Zayn only tightened his grip. “I’ll just bring you it.” With that Niall headed back down to the kitchen.

 Niall soon came up with two plates “Thought I’d join you” he said sitting next to me. I sat up and took my plate from him. I mumbled thanks and began to eat. “So what’s wrong with him?” Niall asked pointing over to Zayn. “He and Perrie broke up.” Niall’s smile soon faded and asked why, I told him the story and continued eating. I feel bad for Zayn, him and Perrie were undeniably perfect together. I was shocked when he told me. We both finished eating and Niall stood up to take my plate “I will wash tonight; he smiled shyly at me and walked out. Well that wasn’t awkward at all. I shook my head and laid back down. Guess I am sleeping here since I can’t really move at the moment.  I fell asleep in no time.

I woke up to hearing screaming and shouting. I shifted slightly so I didn’t wake up Zayn, I finally got up out of bed and walked downstairs. “What the hell is all the screaming about? It’s…” I looked at the clock “seven in the morning” “Harry won’t give me the bag of carrots.” Louis whines “Seriously? You’re fighting over that?” I asked, now upset that I was woken up over something that stupid. “Tell him to give them back” He says pouting. “Haz, give him the goddamn carrots.” I say walking to the fridge and pulling out some eggs. “Make him apologize then” “Lou, apologize” I said while getting a pan out. “I didn’t do anything.” Louis says while walking over to me. “Can I have some?” He asked. I nodded my head and started cooking. “What in the bloody hell is going on down here?” Niall asked rubbing his eyes and coming over to me. “Louis wants carrots, but Harry won’t give them to him until he apologizes for whatever it is he did.” I reply looking up at him “Harry give him the fucking carrots and I will fix whatever it is he supposedly did.” “I didn’t do anything.” Louis said sitting down at the bar. “He dumped water on me while I was asleep all because he was hungry.” “Louis what the hell!” Niall yelled. “Did not” Louis replied back, smirking. “You two are such kids, go watch a movie and I will come get you when your eggs are done.” With that they both ran to the living room and soon the TV was turned on.

I went back to cooking when I noticed Niall staring at me. “May I help you?” I asked looking at him. “Some eggs for lil Nialler would be lovely.” He says grinning at me. “Are your arms and legs broke babe?” I asked smiling cheekily at him. “Why yes, yes they are.” He replied. “Then how are you standing?” I asked. “Umm” He sat down on the floor. “I’m not, see.” “If I say yes, will you get off the floor?” He smiled widely before screaming yes. “Fine I will make you some eggs as well.” He got up and stood next to me again “What about bacon, are you making bacon? I love bacon, can I have some bacon?” He asked jumping up and down. “Knock it off with the bacon will ya.” I said while laughing at how childish he was being. He settled down and gave me puppy dog eyes, after a minute or so I said “Fine, but you’re going to help cook it.” After a couple of seconds thinking it over, he nodded and got the bacon and a pan out.

After a few minutes of cooking we got everything done and got some plates out. Niall started walking but soon stood frozen, blocking the food. “Niall move I need to get the food.” I say while nudging him. “Did you call me babe earlier?” He asked raising his eyebrows “Yes, why?” He shook his head and said “Just wondering” and then moved so I could access the food again. “Don’t take it personally; I call a lot of people ‘babe’ bad habit” “Ah gotcha” he put some food on his plate and went to sit down. I grabbed my plate and began putting food on it “Boys, food is done, get your asses in here now!” I yelled into the living room. Louis and Harry walked in “Well someone is acting a little pissy today.” Louis says making a plate. “Well considering I was woken up by people SCREAMING, yes I am upset.” I say smiling at him and yelling the word ‘screaming’ in his ear. He flinched and smiled back. “I’M SORRY” He screamed back and pushed me out of the way. I give him a death glare and go sit down next to Niall at the kitchen table. “Ladies and Gents give it up for the beautiful and Feisty Jade!” Harry yelled sitting down next to me. “Don’t wake me up and I won’t be ‘feisty’ Mr. Styles” I reply smirking. “I actually kind of like feisty and mean Jade, I may wake her up more often.” He says winking at me. “Oh bite me.” I say while sticking a mouth full of eggs in my mouth. “Watch what you say, I may take that into consideration.” He says wiggling his eyebrows. “You boys are one sexual bunch, you know that?” I asked while getting up and getting something to drink. “We do what we can babe” Niall says smacking me. I swat his hand away and grab a water bottle. I sit back down and the rest of breakfast was pretty quiet. Once everyone is done eating we put our plates in the sink and voted Louis to do dishes. Harry, Niall and I all headed into the living room.

“Do you think Liam would mind if I flew a friend out?” I asked curious. Racheal called me last night and left me a voicemail; I was going to wait to call her back because I wondered if Liam would allow me to fly her out. “Hm I don’t know; go ask him, I am sure he is up by now.” I stood up and went to walk to Liam’s room. I knocked softly on his door in case he was asleep, thankfully he was up. He opened his door and let me in. “Hey, what can I help you with?” he asked smiling brightly at me. “Date with Danielle?” I asked. He looked amazing; he had on a white t-shirt with a black blazer and a black tie, and some blue jean skinny jeans and his converse that he wears all the time. “Yes I do, how do I look?” He asked fixing his tie and spinning around. “Stunning” I said giving him a reassuring smile. “Good, this is the last time I will get to see her for a while; I figured dinner would be great.” He said going to look in a drawer. “Sounds lovely.” I say while sitting down on his bed. “So what are you up to?” He asked sitting next to me. “I was wondering if I could fly my friend Racheal out and let her go to Hawaii with us. I am really not up for being the only girl while we are away for three weeks. Your friends are very sexual just so you know.” I say smiling up at him. “Haha yeah, they can be from time to time. You get used to it, and I don’t mind if she does but we have to see if there will be any room for her first.” He says laughing at the comment I made. “Okay, thanks.” I say getting up and pulling him into a hug. He continued laughing and shook his head. “You’re welcome love”

I walked out of his room and downstairs. “Hey Ni.” I say, trying to get his attention. “Yeah?” He asked turning to look at me. “How many rooms does the cabin have that we are staying at?” “Um  think he said five, you have to share a room with one of us. Why?” darn only five bedrooms, well that blows. Now what? “Well Liam said she can come…But only if there is enough room. But I guess there won’t be.” I sigh and start walking away. “I’m sure we can make room for her, she can room with one us as well, or two of us can room together and she can just room with you.” Harry said looking up at us. “It’s fine, there is barely enough room the way it is. Thanks for the offer though.” I start walking upstairs to pack. We leave tomorrow. I get out my pink zebra print suit case and carry on and start packing some shirts, tank tops, skinny jeans, shorts, shoes, and whatever else I will need. I am only going to be gone for three weeks so I don’t need all that much, just enough to get me through.

I am now half way through packing and definitely need a break. I head downstairs to see Zayn awake watching tv on the couch and everyone else gone. “Where is everyone?” I ask heading to the kitchen to grab a mountain dew and some chips. “Niall is in his room; Harry took Louis to see ‘Iron Man 3’ and Liam is out with Dani.” He says looking up at me. You can tell he is still upset so I didn’t want to bother him too much. I sat down on the same chair I was last night “What are you watching?” I asked. “I am not quite sure, it was on when I got in here, and I didn’t bother looking. It is really stupid though.” I let out a small laugh and leaned back watching it for a couple minutes. Finally I got bored and figured I need to finish packing so everything is ready to go. “I am going to go finish packing, enjoy whatever the hell this is.” He lets out a laugh and I smile, if anyone needs this vacation it’s definitely Zayn. “Have fun, let me know if you need any help.” He says smiling up at me. “Will do.” I headed upstairs and right before I walked to my room I heard Niall in his. He was playing a song on his guitar, and being the nosy weirdo I am, I started listening. After a few seconds, I realized he was playing; it was Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo. I absolutely love that song, it explains so much.

I opened his door wider so I could see in, he was sitting on his bed with his guitar in his hands. He seemed really into the song, I didn’t want to bother him so I was going to walk away until I heard him say my name. “Jade” He said looking at me once the song was finished. “Oh, uh erm sorry, I was heading to my room when I heard you in here playing. I am a very curious girl.” I said shifting slightly. He let out a laugh and a smile played on his lips. “Come here” He said pointing to the spot next to him on the bed. I went and sat next to him. He shifted his guitar a little so he was more comfortable. “What’s your favorite song?” He asked. I thought for a minute and said “At the moment it would have to be….Somebody’s Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes”

He started strumming a few chords before singing.

I'd love to know just what you're thinkin'

 Every little river, runnin' through your mind

 You give and you take

 You come and you go

 You leave me here wonderin' if I'll ever know

 How much you care or how much you don't

 Whatever you need, whatever you want

His voice was amazing

If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

 If you're gonna be somebody's mistake

 If you're gonna be somebody's first time,

 Somebody's last time, baby be mine

 If you're lookin' to be somebody's 'just friends',

 A little laughin', little lovin', never callin' again, that's just fine

 If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

 Be mine, yeah

 Oh, be mine

 I guess that all I'm tryin' to tell ya

 Is a minute with you is better than two without

 Oh, I won't be a fool but I can't play it cool

 So I'm playin' safe and I'm breakin' the rules

 I'm wishin' I had what I know that you got

 So if you're comin' my way then please don't stop

 If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

 If you're gonna be somebody's mistake

 If you're gonna be somebody's first time,

 Somebody's last time, baby be mine

 If you're lookin' to be somebody's 'just friends',

 A little laughin', little lovin', never callin' again, that's just fine

 If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

 Be mine

With that he strummed a few more chords and then stopped. “I love that song too” He said. He sat his guitar down beside him and looked at me. “What other types of music do you listen to?” He asked. I thought for a minute and then answered  “Well, I love Pop more than anything, I listen to rap, hip-hop, alternative,  r&b, and some country depending on the singer.” “hmmm you know what I just realized?” He asked looking at me smirking. “What would that be?” I asked a tad bit scared. “We don’t know all that much about each other, minus what I’ve learned sense you’ve been here, and what Liam has told me…” That is very true, oh wow. “Okay, so whatever you want to know, ask away.” “Okay, well minus your crazy ex, why did you leave Cali?” Oh god, I wasn’t expecting anyone to ask me that. “Well ever since he and I broke up, he has tried to get as many people against me as possible. It’s all a game, if he can’t have me, no one can really. I was bullied severely, when Li found out, he suggested I come stay with you guys. I was suicidal, and stayed locked up in my room as much as possible, I ditched school every chance I got, I started failing everything. I gave up.” He let everything sink in before speaking again “Is he still trying to talk to you? Your ex-boyfriend?” “Yeah, he will text and call occasionally but I try to ignore it. Anyway, I know you don’t want a sob story so ask me something else” I say smiling. I really wasn’t up for talking about that. “Hmmm what is your favorite color?” “Neon green” I said enthusiastically “I love green haha umm first kiss?” “Good question, 15 I do believe.”

For about an hour he sat there asking me multiple questions, quiet fun being able to just sit there and talk but then we both got hungry. We went down and ordered pizza then decided to watch Vampire Diaries Zayn had disappeared and none of the other boys were back yet. Niall and I watched about two and a half episodes and ate two full pizza’s I started to get tired, it was like 8:30 and I was rudely awoken at 7:00 this morning, I soon feel asleep and the last thing I remember was the door to the living room opening.

**********AN**********

So, I wanted to go on with the story, but I got hungry and decided to stop it there, I hope you enjoyed this nice long chapter though

Thank you so much for reading, Love you all <3>

Song(s) of the Day

-          Somebody’s Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes

-          Let Me Love You by Ne-yo

Quote of the Day

-          Honestly I don’t need someone who sees the good in me. I want someone who sees the bad in me and still wants me

o   Unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...