I Needed to, I Had to

Galing kay Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... Higit pa

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Morning Argument

1.4K 46 10
Galing kay Sehanna_trbl

I woke up because the sun was bothering me. I whined a little and turned my head to the right. Then I felt two little hands on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to meet Jason's smile.

"Appa, wake up!
-I'm already awake. Come here" I opened my arms and he climbed on the bed to hug me. He pecked my cheek and played with my face.

"Omma is cooking breakfast. She told me to wake you up because you'll be late.
-Ah Gomawo Jason! Let's go to your omma.
-Ne~." I got up and went to the kitchen followed by Jason. Tiana's back was facing me. I could see her butt shaking while she was cooking. This is a view I wish I could see every morning.

*Tiana's point of view*

I was cooking some rice with beef and lettuce. I then press on the coffee machine and started to warm milk for Jason. I almost jumped when I felt someone back hugging me. I felt something smooth on my neck. I looked back and Kai was kissing my neck.

"What are you cooking?

-Just some rice, meat and lettuce.

I set all the dishes on a tray and carried it to the table in the living room. Jason and Kai started singing.

"Baegopa, Baegopa~

-Araso! Kai here is your coffee and Jason here is your milk.

-Mom Can I have some chocolate?" Kai started to laughed.

"This boy is like me, chocolate is the best, am I right Jason?

-Yes!" Jason answered innocently while Kai was laughing. Oh My God, what am I supposed to do with those boys?! I just ignored what kai just said and sat beside Jason. I took a sip in my cup of coffee and then started to eat. I feed 1Jason once in while because he love that. Then Kai looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"What do you want again?

-Can't you feed me to?

-What? Kai you're a man, you can feed yourself alone!

-You're so no fun!" He started to pout, and I swear I can't handle his cuteness when he is doing this. I Tried, hard, but He is stronger than me. I took a lettuce leaf put a spoonful of rice and some meat and then shove it in his mouth. He was taken aback by my sudden action but he started to chew it and smiled like a little kid.

          We finished breakfast by talking about some stuff. We got prepared and it was hard to convince Kai that I could take my shower alone. We head to the work in kai's car.

"Hum, I'm thinking about it. I'm looking for a school for Jason...do you know a great and not too expensive school?

-I Will take care of this.

-It's ok, I can do it by myself, just...

-I will do it don't worry.

-Kai I said I can do it, I'm his mom!

-Why? don't you trust me?!" I didn't know what to answer so I just looked outside and the trip became dead silent. We reach the building and when we got in JinYi looked at me with wide eyes.

"Tiana....

-I Know, He a kind of find out about Jason.

-Oh~ Ok. If everything is good so...." I could felt Kai glaring at me so I decide to just cut the talk.

"Hum, Can we talked about it at the lunch break?

-Yes sure.

-Thank you. I better go!

-Yeah." I kissed Jason's forehead and he waved his hand at kai who respond by a small wink. Once we were in the elevator the awkward silence came back. Kai kept on giving me the cold shoulders. When we reach our office we both went to do our work without talking to each other.

It was almost lunch break and Kai didn't even looked at me once. I needed to gave him some paper to have his opinion so I stood in front of him and I handed him the paper. He didn't even bother to lift his head and ignored the paper in my hands.

"These paper are really important. I need you to read them and tell me what modification I should make.

-Can't you do it by yourself?" I stared at him. Oh~ no you're not playing that kind of game right now?!

"Kai, I'm serious this is important! We are at the office so private problem will be for later ok? For now I'm your assistant not your wife!

-So I'm your boss and I'm telling you to do it by yourself! Since you're a SO great woman, you can manage alone? You don't need me, so be useful and do it." I slammed my hand with the paper on his desk to make sure he will look at me in eyes.

"Ok, first of all, you're not my boss. You're just a CEO that I help because my REAL boss asked me to. Second, I don't think you truly understand the situation! I'm here to help so if you don't want my help then you can do what you want but don't come to cry after.

-I won't....

-Shut Up, I'm talking!" He seemed really surprised by my sudden anger but I couldn't help it. Seeing him acting like a five years old boy when we have so much work pissed me off.

"This is exactly what partner think about you! They say you're immature since you're too young and they don't believe in you. I was the first to say that's not true but look at you! You're acting freaking childishly for something stupid. If you don't fix yourself, I will leave!" His eyes widened even more if it's possible.

" You don't mean it!

-I'm dead serious, kai! How do you want to help a kid to become a CEO? How do you want me to let a kid raise my son? Can't you understand that you're frustrating me?! I'm overworked because you didn't have any assistant since now so I have to catch up with all the work! Do you really think I have time to play your stupid games?!" I let the papers on his desk and went back to my place keeping on doing my jobs. I have to call all the partners to make sure they will be here at the next meeting, plus there is a party to Kai in one month and I have to organize everything. I was calling there and there, trying to don't look pissed after what happened with kai. It wasn't that hard since I faked being happy everyday in USA. Then I've got a call from Sukyang.

"yeoboseyo?

-Tiana?

-Sukyang?

-Yeah. I a kind of appreciate that little man named JongIn. I want to talk with him and Hyesoo want to see you too! What about spending the weekend at our hotel?" I almost forget about that. I didn't talk about it with Kai.

"-Ah yeah, why not?

-Ok, we will wait for you two. Oops I almost forget about Jason.

-I will find someone to looked after him. I think I need some rest too.

-Ok, no problem. I need to talk to you about Something Arison told me too.

-Oh what is it about?

-I think it's better if we talked about it face to face.

-Ok, well I'm overworked right now, I will take my lunch break and went back to my work.

-Alright! See you soon young lady!

-See you soon old man!" I heard him chuckling before he hung up. I stood up and was about to leave but Kai stopped me.

"Where are you going?

-It's none of your business!

-Tiana!

-WHAT?" I was still pissed as fuck.

"I'm just asking you where you're going, can't you just answer?

-I'm going to eat! Can't I?!

-This is just what I wanted to know! Eat well." His voice became softer at the last sentence. I looked back at him and he was working hard. It made me smile before I went out of the office to meet JinYi at a little restaurant near the building with a playground so we can talk without Jason know.

"So, you owe me an explanation?

-Ok, well...I know Kim JongIn since a very long time and...Hum...Jason is ....his son.

-WHAT?!" I shut her with my hands.

"Don't shout like that! It was a very long time ago and it didn't end well. I went back to the US before I knew that I was pregnant.

-Does he know?

-What?

-That he is Jason's father.

-No, He don't know. How do you want me to say that? Hey JongIn what's up? I was pregnant when I left but I didn't know it and I kept the baby so yes Jason is your son!

-Tiana?" This voice was familiar. I turned to see SeHun. He was really shocked and he went to our table. He sat beside me and grasped my wrist.

"SeHun....

-Did I heard well?

-Hum..This is....

-TIANA!

-Ok...Yes it's true.

-Why don't you came back when you knew that you were pregnant?

-How could I? It was like almost a week after I left and my sister locked me in my room saying that I should think about what I should do with the baby!

-Why don't you try to contact one of us?

-I was busy taking care of a baby and study!

-I can't believe you did that to us!" I looked at him furious. As if he could understand! He wasn't with me, I was all alone. It's not like I didn't want to contact them but would you just after the baby's grandfather ask you to leave? Do you really think that he won't believe that I did that on purpose?

"What are you to judge me? I know you're kai's best friend but this is not a reason. I am your best friend too....At least I thought I was!

-Tiana....

-I'm tired of this. Why everybody judge me like they know everything? My sister was right, I should have just ignored the three of you. Everything would have been better and....." I heard a little sobbing next to me. I looked at it and I saw Jason. He was sobbing. I took him in my arms and hugged me.

"Why are you crying baby?

-I fell and my hand hurt. I'm sorry omma.

-Oh~ Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, just be prudent next time. Give me your hand, omma will heal you and we will go back to the building." He gave me his hand and I rubbed it before kissing it. He smiled and I pinched his nose.

" Here you are. Let's go! JinYi, I will let you eat peacefully. see you later." She just hummed and I got up with jason in one arms and carrying a bag of take away. SeHun followed me to the building and hold my shoulder in the entrance but I just shrugged him off.

"I going to work just leave me alone.

-You're not going to say to this kid who is his father?!

-It's none of your business SeHun! I have my reason.

-Tiana you have to...

-what's happening here?" We turned to see Kai looking at us. I glared at SeHun.

"Nothing! SeHun is just pissing me off!

-Kai, Tiana...

-Kai, I took you some food let's eat!" I glared at SeHun. I took Kai's hand and pull him to the elevator. I push the button and we reach his office leaving SeHun behind. I have to talk with him seriously. Once we were in the office Kai opened the bag. He sat and started to eat while working. I had already eaten so I kept on organize Kai's party.

"Tiana, are you hiding something from me?" I frozed. does....does he know? I started to laugh nervously.

"W-What are you talking about? What would I hide from you?

-Maybe Jason's dad?

-But you're Jason's dad." and this more true that you think.

"I'm talking about his real dad. You know him, right? This isn't just a one night stand like others?" I looked at him very surprised. How does he know?

*************************************************************************************************

N/A:OH~ Trouble. Tiana you have a lot of thing to deal with.

Tiana: Shut Up, I can deal with it. If you let me do it! You're the one who always bring problem!

N/A: Ok, do as you want!

XDD Ok, I had a little conversation with Miss.Tiana and I should give her a little bit of peaceful time.......In some chapters. Nyark!

Tiana: Bitch!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

181K 11.3K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
80.8K 2.5K 44
Shinee's almighty Key has had all the wealth and fame he's ever desired but now he's ready for something more; he wants love. Aliah Thomas moved to...
680 74 35
Relationships are usually complicated. So is this one but with a bit more drama. Sehun is a medical dropout student, who travels the world for fun wh...