The New Queen Of Auradon

By JazzyVenecia46

What if Belle and Beast never had a son named Ben? What if they instead had a daughter named Bethany? Bethan... More

Bethany
Mason
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: The Villain Kids
Chapter 3: Horseback Riding
Chapter 5: Another Day At School
Chapter 6: Strange Feelings
Chapter 7: Breakups & New Friends
Chapter 8: Making The Love Spell
Chapter 9: A New Boyfriend, More Strange Feelings
Chapter 10: Spelling Bethany
Chapter 11: The Date
Chapter 12: The Unexpected
Chapter 13: Family Day Gone Wrong
Chapter 14: Am I Really Ready For This?
Chapter 15: The New Queen Of Auradon
Chapter 16: Battle With Maleficent
Chapter 17: Celebration
Author's Note
*VOLUME II*

Chapter 4: A Little Self Conflict

9.9K 206 25
By JazzyVenecia46

Bethany's P.O.V.

After the picnic, it was already getting dark, so we packed up everything and went back home.

I told Audrey and Lonnie goodnight before riding back to the stables and putting Arabella back in her stall. I made sure one of the stablehands gave her enough fresh feed and water, but I decided to give her a good grooming.

After that, I went back inside to where the dorms were so I could check on the villain kids.

As I was walking, I accidently bumped into somebody, making me about to fall, but I felt a pair of arms catch me just as I was about to hit the ground. I looked and saw that Mason had caught me.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I replied. He set me down and I found myself looking into his eyes. He looked so attractive up close. His facial expressions and those brown eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." I told him. "It's okay." he replied.

"So, what are you doing here?" he asked. "I was just coming to see how you and your friends were doing." I explained to him.

"And you?" I asked.

"I was actually gonna go find Jay and Carlos' dorm." he explained.

I smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go home to get some sleep." I said, followed by a yawn.

"Okay. Goodnight" he said.

"Goodnight." I smiled at him before walking away.

I walked and walked until I got to mine and my parents' castle. I opened the door and got in quietly.

My parents were probably already sleeping. I slowly walked through hallways and up the stairs before I finally found my bedroom. I opened the door and got inside, trying not to make too much noise. I changed into a pair of white pajamas and a yellow tank top before I climbed into my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about Mason.

*Dream*

I was standing at the Enchanted Lake, the sound of the water rushing and crickets chirping filling my ears. I was wearing the beautiful yellow dress my mother had wore when she danced with my dad with the yellow sleeve gloves and my hair was in beautiful curls that fell till my waist.

"Hey." I heard someone say.

I turned and saw Mason there with a smile. He was wearing a black suit. I smiled at him as I turned to face him.

"What are you doing here, stalker?" I teased him as I walked over to him. "

Just came to see my girl." he told me with a smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sure." I teased him once again as I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his cheek.

"How long are we gonna have to wait?" I asked as I looked at the moon shining down on us before my eyes set on the ring on my finger. "

When the time is right." Mason responded.

I smiled before we both leaned in, our lips centimeters apart...

*End of Dream*

I woke up with a gasp. I sat up and looked around.

What was that?

Why did I have a dream about me and Mason together, engaged, and about to kiss? I can't have any kind of crush on him. I can't fall in love with him.

I mean, I have Andrew. I can't have a crush on Mason. I mean, the future Queen and the son of Maleficent? I don't know if we would be compatible with each other.

I lay back down before closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

Mason's P.O.V.

It was already dark outside and I was reviewing the spells in my mom's spell book. Randy was already sleeping.

Of course, I pretended to sleep so he wouldn't get suspicious. I opened the door quietly and slowly stepped out.

I closed it as quietly and slowly as I could before walking down the hallway to Jay and Carlos' dorm.

It was then I accidently bumped into somebody, making the other person almost fall, but I caught them with my arms. I looked and saw that I had caught Bethany.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." she replied. I set her down and before I knew it, I found myself looking into her beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." she apologized.

"It's okay." I said. I then spoke up again. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I was just coming to see how your friends were doing." Bethany explained to me. "And you?"

"I was actually going to find Jay and Carlos' dorm." I explained to her. She smiled and nodded.

Gosh, she had a beautiful smile.

"Well, I'm gonna go home to get some sleep." she said with a yawn.

"Okay. Goodnight." I told her. She smiled at me again. "Goodnight."

Then, she walked away.

I walked down the hallway, trying to find Carlos and Jay's dorm.

Eventually, I found it (due to the sound of video games) and went in. The girls were already in there. Evie was fixing her makeup (as usual), Carlos was playing a video game, and Jay was, as always, flirting with Harley.

He has always had a crush on her in forever, but is to nervous to tell her.

I then spotted some random items on Jay's bed.

"Jay. What are you doing?" I asked him as I got to the bed.

"It's called stealing." he said. "Okay. What's the point?" I asked.

"Well, Mason. It's like buying whatever I want. Except it's free." he explained as he opened a laptop.

"Okay. So you can do that, or, you can leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." I told him.

"You sound just like your mom." Evie told me.

"Thanks, Evie. I appreciate that." I said.

"You do it your way, and I do mine." Jay told me as he walks past me. I just rolled my eyes and stood at the table.

I was so anxious to get the wand. I mean, I want my mom to be proud of me. She gets super angry with me whenever I disappoint her, even when I don't mean to.

All I want is attention and approval from her. Believe me, I've been trying to do that for my whole life. Let's say there hasn't been much success.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos said to the screen.

"Jay. Come check this thing out, man. It's awesome."

Jay took the game controls before stepping up and fighting the people in the game. "Guys!" I told them, catching their attention.

"Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" I asked.

"Fairy Godmother. Blah, blah, blah. Magic wand. Blah, blah, blah." Jay responded, the girls laughing after he spoke.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to out parents." I told them.

They all froze where they were at. "To prove that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless, and cruel. Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." they all responded. I just rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Evie, mirror me." I ordered her.

We all gathered at the table as Evie took out her magic mirror. "Mirror, Mirror, on the- in my hand, where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" the blue-haired girl asked.

The mirror then showed us the wand. "There it is!" Harley added.

"Zoom out." Carlos blurted.

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie told the mirror. "Closer. Closer. Closer." she ordered it.

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on Level 3." Carlos said.

"Stop!" Jay exclaimed, grabbing Carlo's wrist.

"It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" I asked.

Carlos then started typing on his computer. "2.3 miles from here." he explained as he showed us the computer. We all smirked, knowing that nothing would be able to stop us.

Let's get the plan in motion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
9.3K 82 27
King Ben son of Belle and Beast made a decision that 5 kids for the isle of the lost Mal Daughter of Maleficent 💜 Evie Daughter of Evil Queen 💙 Jay...
6.8K 69 14
When 5 villain kids get sent to auradon only for there parent a to have them steal fairy godmothers wand and what happened when 2 villains fall in lo...
74.7K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...