Hospitalised lovers- Ereri

Por Ereri-love

Levi has cancer. One day he gets a new room mate in the hospital called eren, they become good friends. When... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10

19.5K 756 1.9K
Por Ereri-love

Smut warning ;) just a little.

Levi's p.o.v

Hanji said she wants be back at 10, just incase. That's just four hours I get with Eren outside of these hospital walls.

Eren came with new clothes for me. He gave me black skinny jeans, red vanes, and a long sleeve white tight shirt.

"Aww you look good Levi!" Hanji said as her phone flash went off.

"I told you to stop with the pictures!" I huffed.

"Right Levi gets go." He took my hand into his.

"Eren I'm trusting you with him! Come back the moment he feels sick or weak or of he's in pain you here? I'll bite your ear off if not!"

"Emmmm yeah he'll be fine for one night Hanji! Can lets go Levi."

We then left the hospital. It was cold, well it was autumn. It feels good to be out. Eren was driving us to his friend.. Armins house? I think It was.

"Are your friends nice? Or will they kill me?" I asked as we drove.

"Oh yeah, just beware of the horse.." He smiled.

"Horse- I'm not even gonna ask." I turned my head and looked out the window. It was dark out. The sky was beautiful. The streets were busy, it's been so long since I've seen any of this. It's not how I remembered it.

"Right Levi we have reached our destination." He turned off the car and got out his side, I go out to.

"Right don't be nervous. Armin is nice, but maybe be aware of my sister she's pretty protective of me. As for everyone else..." He batted my shoulder. "Good luck.."

We walked into the house and it was loud, everyone was huddled together in a circle on the living room floor.

"Hey guys." Eren greeted.

"Eren come sit. We are playing 'have I ever'. Who's your friend?" Armin asked as we took our seats on the floor.

"This is Levi, remember I told you about 'him'.." Eren gestured with his eyes.

"O-ohh Levi.." Well eren has clearly told him that I'm battling cancer. Thanks eren.

"So are you and eren an item?" A guy beside me asked. I looked at him.

"Horse.." I said under my breath.

"The fuck did you just call me?!" He snapped.

"Oi jean calm down! Levi's new don't be mean." This boy covered in freckles pulled him back.

"Right let's continue with the game. Here." The blonde coconut handed us beers. I have never tried alcohol before. "I don't think I should." I pushed the beer away.

"One won't kill you Levi-" armin laughed then sharply stopped at what he had said. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that-"

"Hey it's fine, don't worry about it." I assured him that it was fine, it's not but he was panicking enough.

"Let's play!" A brown haired girl clapped her hands. She looked like Hanji without her glasses.

"I'll go first." Jean began. "Have I ever been jerked off by someone." He smirked. Marco,armin and eren drank.

"Okay my turn. Have I ever lost my virginaty." Sasha spoke. Everyone drank, then they all starred at me.

"Levi your still a Virgin? You look like 18 years old." Jean laughed. Eren then slapped him on the back of his head. "Don't make fun! You wouldn't of lost yours if it wasn't for me!"

Him and Jean lost there virginaties to each other..? "Eren you slept with a horse?" The words just came out with my stopping them. Everyone just laughed there heads off.

"I never liked horses, I prefer ravens." He smiled at me, then leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered cheekily. The room went silent.

"This game was boring, let's turn this party into a pool party!!" Connie yelled, him,Sasha and Marco then charged outside to the pool.

The through of there clothes and left there under wear on, then they jumped it.

Eren and the rest began to de-dress and jump in too. I took a seat on a deck chair at the side.

"Come on Levi! Don't be lame!" Sasha called.

"I'm not a strong swimmer." I denied them. Well actually I can't swim, I never learnt.

Then from next door more people came in. A strawberry blonde girl and a guy that looked like captain America. "Mind if we join?" She asked.

"Oh Petra and Erwin, sure!"

"I know you." The guy Erwin pointed. "Your hanjis favourite patient. She always talks about you."

"o-oh really? How'd you know her?" I asked.

"She's my wife." I then always fainted. Someone married that crazy women!

"She never told me she was married." I'm pretty surprised.

"She keeps her private life separate from her work, but she never stops talking about you. She keeps saving your gonna live your life under the very end."

"Well I don't know about that..I have to get this operation I'm two days and it's life threatening.."

He then took a seat next to me. He patted my hands. "I'm sure she'll do her best to keep you around." He smiled. I returned the smile.

"Oi Erwin stop flirting with my boyfriend!" We both looked and saw eren in the pool smirking his head off.

"He's not eren-" next thing I new I was picked up behind my back and we being dragged to the pool. "Le-let me go!" He yelled and struggled.

"Levi have some fun!" It was jean. I'm gonna kill him.

"No let me go-" water then hit my face, he through me in. The pool was deep and I can't swim. I struggled for breath. My eyes started to close.

"Levi are you okay? Jean what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I was pulled out the water and sat on the side. Eren clinging to me.

"It was a joke! Jesus. Okay sorry Levi (!) it's not like he died." He said sarcastically while grinning like a cat.

"Levi are you okay..?" Eren whispered.

"I wanna go." I swallowed. A towel was then wrapped around me and me and eren made our way out.

Eren put his clothes back on and I took a seat in his car. He put on the radiator to keep me warm.

"I'm sorry it got out of hand. I did say 'beware of the horse'..I'm sorry though.." He began to drive.

"Eren it's fine, I'm okay just a bit wet is all." I faked a laugh.

Eren then took a sharp turn and pulled into the woods, quite far In. Then he stopped the car.

"Why are we here?" I asked. It was pretty dark outside but I could see him faintly.

"We didn't get much privacy tonight, and I didn't want you to go back so soon."

"So why are we in the woods Eren?" I got confused. "What are you planning?"

He leaned over and pulled me to his lips. "I think you should take your trousers off. They wet and you could get a cold." He looked down at him. It is pretty cold wearing them.

He turned up the heating and I began to struggling take them off. Finally I made it.

"Levi are you teasing me?" I looked at him and he was blushing like mad.

"Huh? No why?"

He pointed my lap. I looked down...my boxers had come off with my trousers. "Ahh!" I squealed and through my towel over my legs. "I'm sorry you had to see that!"

"Levi, you don't need to hide, your beautiful.." He picked up my hand and kissed it like a prince.

"Eren..." I can't believe I'm gonna say this. "I don't want to die.." I heard him sigh. "I don't want to die a virgin..." I blushed like mad.

He then brushed his hand through my hair. "And you want me to help with that?" Eren smiled.

"I do...I don't know when I might go.. But I just don't want my life to be incomplete.. There's so much I want to do with my life and I want you to help me.."

"Of course. Whenever you want to do something you can call me. What stuff were you thinking?" He asked.

"Like I wanna get my first tattoo, I wanna go to a concert. Get drunk, go bungee jumping. Travel to another country." I smiled madly. "I jut don't my life to die boring."

"It won't, I'll be there."

I then pulled Eren to my lips again. He kissed back ruffly. "Levi sit in my lap." He said between kisses.

"Em okay.." I moved my self over and got on to his lap. He put his hands on to my ass cheeks and spread them. I rested my head on his shoulders, I then felt him insert his finger into me.

"A-ah." I moaned, I started trembling.

I then entered another finger and spreaded my cheeks. I looked down between our chests and I saw eren had an erection. I placed my hand over it and unbuckled his belt and opened up his boxers.

"Eren can I put it in..?" He breathed in my ear.

I got nervous. I slowly nodded my head. I then felt the tip going in and my cheeks stretching. I gripped on to erens shoulders and he slowly pushed my body down. It was soon all in me.

"Levi your so warm inside..." He kissed me ruffly. Eren started to move his hips up and down.

"Your so beautiful Levi..." He looked up at my face, hints of tears in his eyes.

"Not bad yourself..." I smiled back about giving him a small kiss on the head.

"I love you so much Eren..."

"I love you Levi Ackerman...so much." He pulled me into a hug.

"How did I get someone like you.." I whispered into his ear.

"I guess it was lucky I broke my leg..." He laughed quietly.

"What time is it?" I asked out of the blue.

"Really Levi? We are in the middle of a perfect moment and you ask what time is?"

"Sorry... But what time is it?"

"Em.." Eren looked down at his watch. "10:02"

"Oh god...hanjis gonna kill us. She wanted me back by ten."

"And my boners gone." Eren sighed. "I didn't get to finish..."

"You can another time." I then lifted myself up and got back over to my seat.

"Come on then." He started the car and reversed out the woods while I put on my trousers.

--

We arrived outside the hospital and it was quiet.

"Really think she's gonna kill us?" Eren asked.

"Well I'm her favourite patient so maybe just you." I took off my seat belt.

"I'll see you in a few days, I'll text you." He then kissed my lips one last time.

"I'll let you know how my operation was."

"Oh no I'll be there that day, I'll be waiting for you to get out. That's in two days right?"

"Yeah... I'll see you later Eren." I got out the car and walked back into the hospital.

I took the lift up to the 7th floor And made my way to my room. I walked in and turned on my light.

"Well look who's back." I turned and saw Hanji sitting in and chair with her legs and arms crossed.

"We lost track of time."

"And you didn't think to call?" She asked.

"And you didn't think to tell me your married?" Her mouth opened. "Yeah I met captain eyebrows."

"I don't mix work with private things."

"So that's all I am to you? Just another work problem. Not a friend." I clinched my fist.

"No Levi of course not, it was easy not to talk about it. I just wanted to focus on you, not me just you."

"Fine...he's a good guy.." I took of my shoes and jacket. She nodded.

"I'll let you get some sleep.." She walked out the room.

"Wait glasses, I'm sorry for snapping at you, you did nothing wrong."

"It's okay! Tell me all about the party tomorrow! Goodnight." She then partly ran down the hallway.

I'm just a but worried about the operation. I don't want to come out in a body bag. I have eren now, he's all I got to keep me living.

I went to my window. The moon was so big and bright. It reminded me of my eyes. The stars were everywhere they went well with the moon. A star then shot across the sky. I took my change and made a wish, like anyone would do. It's not everyday you see a shooting sky.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

192K 4.2K 39
Note: this is the a continuing part of 'Our Child' Eren thought everything was fine, a newborn son, and a loving husband. But nothing can last foreve...
3.6K 255 11
Ereri Hospital AU. When Levi Rivaille is admitted to the hospital after a car crash resulting in the deaths of his friends, he doesn't expect to find...
2.8K 161 20
Levi and Eren are about to die and Levi reacts in a surprising way. A way that changes everything...a way that changes them. This Ereri/Riren fanfic...
75.3K 4.4K 18
Bakugou gets diagnosed with leukemia- blood cancer. Since he doesn't have a donor, he doesn't see much reasoning in his life and turns away from anyo...