You get too close (Dean)

By bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 24

3.3K 92 18
By bilboaaa

// Aymie //

Darkness,Darkness,Darkness,Darkness. It's all I can see. The sound of silence is deafening and I just don't feel anything. It's like I'm trapped. I can't move or anything. I'm just here. I don't know how to describe it. It's horrible.

My chest is burning. It feels like my heart is being stabbed a million times a second. I wish it'd just stop beating because I'm pretty sure that the pain i'm feeling is tied with every single heartbeat. And it doesn't help that my heart is beating so quickly for a couple seconds and then slowly for the next. This is excruciating.

I feel like my lungs are on fire. I need water or something but I can't move. I don't know what to do.

Suddenly it isn't silent anymore. I can hear something but I don't know what. It's like a low hum that is honestly more annoying than the silence was. It sounds like someone is speaking in tongues. I can't understand anything.

The darkness is now light,Which hurts my eyes. It's bright. It's like staring into a large flashlight.

The burning is increasing and it seems like my heart is now beating even quicker than it was before.

There's an even louder sound than what I was hearing before,And it's so loud that it makes me want to scream but again I can't. Now it feels like someone is beating drums loudly in my head.

"A."

I can finally understand a letter. A? Who's that? What's happening?

"Ay."

"Aym."

Is that my name? Is somebody saying me name?

"AYMIE?!"

I gasp,Sitting up quickly. I go into a coughing fit before quickly scrambling out of bed to run to the bathroom. I've barely made it to the toilet when I start vomiting. Somebody pats my back softly as I puke up all the contents that were in my stomach. I feel like I'm about to pass out because I'm vomiting nonstop and I can't breathe.

"It's okay." The person whispers,Rubbing my back soothingly. Slowly,I stop puking and when I'm sure I'm done I lean back and flush the toilet. I try to stand but I can't hold myself up so I fall back down to the ground.

"Hey no,No don't move. It's okay."

Looking behind me I see that it's Dean on the floor with me. "D-Dean?"

"Yeah. Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head. "I don't know. I don't know why this is happening." I mumble.

"I think...How many pills did you take?" He asks holding up a pill bottle.

My sleeping pills.

Shit. I remember now.

It was around three in the afternoon and I'd started feeling a little sick. When everyone else went out sight seeing I decided to stay at the hotel and get a nap. My stomach was hurting and so was my head. It was keeping me up so I couldn't sleep. So I took a sleeping pill. But it didn't work. I was in pain and I was tired of waiting to get to sleep so I took another. But that one didn't work either.

I needed something to help get the pills down when my throat became dry on the third one. I grabbed the first thing I saw in the fridge. It was actually a beer can...I took five pills and drank beer with it,Which must be why I couldn't wake up a few minutes ago. Shit. I almost fucking overdosed.

"Just three." I mumble.

"Aymie,I saw this same pill bottle earlier and it was half full. Now it's completely empty." He states sternly. I shrug. "Okay,I took five. But that shouldn't be empty! I didn't take all of them!" I exclaim.

"Are you sure? Because I know what I saw." He says.

Did I take more than five? Maybe...I can't remember. Maybe I just lost count at five...But...

"If i'd taken half a pill bottle I'd be dead." I mutter,Rubbing at my face.

"These are low prescription. You could take at least like...Twelve and it most likely wouldn't kill you. But it seems like you almost...You almost...Aymie I remember you telling me about this little problem last time you were here." He sighs. "You need help-"

"Don't start that. I'm not crazy or helpless or any of that. I don't need help. I'm not fucking addicted-"

"This is not healthy Aymie. You could be dead right now." He hisses. "If Sadie would've come in here to wake you instead of me,She would've lost her shit. Look we need to talk to her about this and then we can all find you some help-"

"No." I growl. "If you tell Sadie about this...I don't even know. Sadie will freak out. She'll make me go to rehab which I don't need. She'll quit her fucking job just to take care of me and that's the last thing she needs to do. She will be so worried about nothing." I shake my head.

"This is not nothing!" He yells.

"Yes it is!" I take a deep breath and start speaking again. "Dean this will break her heart. Please,I'm begging you. Please don't tell her. She'll be so worried,She'll find some way to blame this little incident on herself. Dean,My sister is finally so happy now and it'd be so selfish to take that away from her because I'm a fuck up."

"You're not a fuck up...And this is serious. Aymie you can't keep something like this from your sister,It's wrong. And you can't ask me to keep it from her either. I'm her boyfriend,Of one month. What kind of person would I be if just one month into the relationship,I kept something like this from her? She'd never trust me again." He says.

"Dean please." I beg. "Please. Don't tell her. She'll be disappointed in me and I can't take that. I know it's selfish to ask you to keep something like this from your girlfriend. I'm sorry you had to be the one to find me like this. I'm sorry I'm dragging you into this. But Dean,Just please keep this a secret for me. I will do anything if you do!"

"...Aymie-"

"Please!"

"...Fine." He sighs. "But I want you to know that this is wrong. I hope that you know that this is so wrong." He shakes his head. I nod. "And you said you'd do anything right?" He asks. I nod again. "Do me a favor then."

"Anything." I nod.

"Get yourself some help kid. You may not wanna believe this but you need it."

"Dean. No." I shake my head. "Anything but that. I don't need to go to some professional who's gonna judge me. I don't need to go to some professional who doesn't give a shit about whether I live or die. They help people because they have to in order to get their paychecks,Not because they want to." I sigh.

"...Ugh!" He groans throwing his head back. "God you and your sister have a way of making people open up huh?" He asks shaking his head. "Look...I hate to admit this but you're like a little sister to me. Your sister means a lot to me already and I care about you and her both a lot more than I should. You both mean the world to me."

"You're just saying that because you want me to get help-"

"No. I mean yes,If this hadn't happened I would've never told you this because when people know your true feelings they use them against you." He sighs.

"I can relate to that." I mutter.

"Yeah. Look,I care so much about you. You're like the family I've never really had. And Aymie I've lost so many people." He squeezes his eyes shut. "I don't wanna lose you too. And I don't wanna lose Sadie either. If something were to happen to you I don't know what I would do. Cause unfortunately,I'm way closer to you than I wanna be. Just please get help. If not from me,Get help for your sister. Get help for your boyfriend. Get help for Seth!" He throws his hands up.

I giggle a little before nodding. "Yeah okay. No need to get so emotional big guy." I mutter.

"Oh shut up. And you tell anyone about this I will kick your ass and tell everyone that you're mental." He says. "And seriously...Don't tell your sister that she means so much to me." He sighs. "I guess I won't. But only because she'll figure it out sooner than later. And you mean a lot to her as well." I nod.

"Okay...Now enough with this sappy stuff. Brush your teeth and then change your clothes so you can come join us. We're going to film smack down in an hour. There ain't no way I'm gonna let you miss it." He smiles.

"Is Bray Wyatt gonna be there?" I ask.

"Yep."

"Then hell no I won't miss it." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes at me before carefully helping my up. "Sadie told me about you cheering for Bray instead of me and Roman. So rude." He shakes his head.

"Hate me all you want to. But I'm playing it smart. Follow the buzzards."

A/N: So a little bit of drama before Halloween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 24 7
As Jon prepares prepares to leave Dean Ambrose and WWE behind, he only has one concern: his wife. So he asks his Shield brother Seth Rollins to take...
10.7K 463 56
This is about Audrey and her days in The Shield. Audrey Dawn Good is the younger sister of Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley. Audrey's a wr...
23.2K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
128K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...