The Vampire Diaries (A Salvat...

By calmthestorm

Alexandria Salvatore. Damon and Stefan's Little Sister. She's 15, she's beautiful, and she's of course a Salv... More

Chapter 1: Bad Memories
Chapter 2: Dead
Chapter 3: Her Grave
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: New Girl...
Chapter 7: Tonight's Plans
Chapter 8: Movie Night
Chapter 9: Klaus' Minions
Chapter 10: Hunting for...Him
Chapter 11: Fooling Eyes...?
Chapter 12: The Real Truth
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Together (At Last)
Chapter 15: Stefan's Girl(s)
Chapter 16: Indiana Alex
Chapter 17: Gregory Wade Ford
Chapter 18: First Date
Chapter 19: Surprises
Chapter 20: Alex's Room!
Chapter 21: Birthday Weekend
Chapter 22: Disappeared
Chapter 23: I've Had Enough...
Chapter 24: A Gift
Chapter 26: PARTAY>
Chapter 27: A Double Kiss .. And Drunk Damon
*INFO*
Chapter 28: Back Again
Chapter 29: Ripping Some Heads
Chapter 30: The Pain
Chapter 31: Drunk Chick, M & M's, Pole Dancing and a Roller Coaster
Chapter 32: Bye, Bye .. Vegas
Tumblin'
Chapter 34: Let's Fast Forward
Chapter 35: Boy, We're Dangerous
Chapter 36: Moment of Peace? Nah..
Yo READ AUTHOR MESSAGE AT END
HI! Update on the story and it's position!
Chapter 37: Venice

Chapter 25: Peacemaker

34.1K 477 100
By calmthestorm

Alexandria's P.O.V.

I stopped at the flashlight. Damon and Stefan agreed on letting me go to school....alone. But, big brothers are big brothers and I love them to death. :)

It actually felt good being back in my Camaro. I pulled up in the school parking lot and stepped up to the school entrance where Tyler greeted me. 

"Hey." he said.

"Heyy...Tyler." 

"How are you feeling? I'm glad your back. Caroline was going crazy looking for you." 

I played with my fingers and smiled. "Better, I mean there is still bullet scars but, yeah. Wow, that's so...nice of her." 

He chuckled. "Yeah, she was really worried. But, I bet she'll be glad to see you today."

"I'll def catch up with her....I'll see you later!"

I ran to my classroom leaving Tyler at the main entrance. 

I entered and plopped down next to Caroline. 

"HEY, your back!" she said. She hugged me. 

"Ha, thanks Care!" I said. 

Caroline is definitely a person to come to when you need cheering up. 

"OH, and happy late birthday Alex!" she said cheerfully.

"Aw, thanks Care. Actually I didn't even think of my birthday since I was being....tortured."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry bout that Alex."

"S'ok." I said. "The bitch is dead and I'm happy!"

She laughed. We both started taking notes so Mr.Reynolds wouldn't shout at us. 

Then, there was a knock at the door. 
"Um, Mr.R...This is for." The lady looked at her clipboard. "Ms.Alexandria Salvatore."

I looked up. "Something for me?" I asked.

She smiled and walked over to me handing me the envelope.

"It's very special." she said.

I looked at her confused but, she walked away and that's when I noticed the whole class staring at me. Oh yeah, they didn't know my last name was Salvatore.

"Alright, everyone back to notes!" Mr. Reynolds said.

Everyone glued there heads to notes and I looked at the envelope.  It looked exactly like the one Gregg gave to me. 

I opened to see a light creme colored paper with 'Alexandria' in small cursive letters. It was him. I opened the oak paper and read the note.

Dear A, 

Morning beautiful. I saw you were the bracelet. And the other charm.

I'm glad your no mad at me for anything. I just want to wait a few days before I see you. I miss you so much A. I just want to lay low for a tiny bit before I make any moves. Victoria''s dead which means your out of trouble. But, remember, Klaus still has his followers who are trying to pay a debt to him. They still will be coming to the Falls. Please just stay safe. I wouldn't bear to see you in the state you were before. No one knew that Klaus was at Mystic Falls. So, everyone assumed that he still needs Elena. Just wait a little and I promise i'll be there. I miss you. 

I don't want you to come looking for me either. I have a surprise for you...tonight. Then, you will understand :) 

I love you. 

Forever & always, 
Gregg

"OH my good! Who send that to you? Is he cute? Do I know him? Is he a vamp?-" I cut her off. 

"Caroline, shhh!"

"Who is he?" she said grinning. 

"I'll write you a note." I said.

I wrote the key points to our relationship down on paper and handed it to her. She was all jumpy when she read it.

The bell rung and I dashed outside. 

She came up behind me. 

"Aww....that's so....adora-" I turned around to see what she was looking at. 
I saw Matt putting his books in his locker.

"Care, have you talked to Matt about the whole vampire thing yet?"

The second day we met she told me the whole history between Matt and her.

She looked at me and shook her head no.

"Caroline, if you want to get sort things out with him, you gotta figure it out by talking." I said.

"Alright, but he hates me..." she said sadly.

"Care, think of something and let me know." I smiled.

She smiled and walked away to her locker. I did the same.

I opened the locker and inside there were roses on the top shelf.

There was also a little card on top of them.

Lex, 

Something to brighten your day. Love you.

-Damon.

That was sweet. Normally Damon would NEVER 'express' his feelings but, I guess I was an exception.

They were beautiful. A deep, rich color of red. I put them carefully in my bag. I put them carefully in my black bag and headed to the schoolyard.

In the distance, I saw Matt sitting alone with his lunch.

Time for Operation Get Matt and Caroline Back Together. 

I walked over. "Uh, Hi...Matt." I said. 

I never really talked to Matt but, I knew this was all for the right reasons. 

"Uh, hey...Your Alexia right?" he asked.

"Yeah, Alexandria but, I go by Alex."

"Oh, cool. Um...do you wanna sit down?" he asked.

Wow, this was very awkward.

"Uh sure." I took the seat across from him.

"I actually wanted to talk to you...about Caroline." I said cautiously. "She wants to sort things out with you."

"Ah, well you don't know-" I cut him off.

"That she's a vampire along with me, Damon, and Stefan. That Tyler is a werewolf and that Elena has an evil Doppelganger."

He looked at me with a horrific face. "Your a vampire? How do you know them?" he stuttered. 

"I'm Damon and Stefan's....um....little sister." I said.

His eyes expanded wide. "Your their...sister?" 

"Yup. Look, what happened to Caroline wasn't her choice. It was none of our choices. We never asked to become what we are."

"But, you guys drink-"

"Blood. I know. But, we don't kill people to live. You know Caroline wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone." 

He nodded his head. "I'm just confused. When I look at her, I don't-" he stopped.
I waited a couple seconds to talk. "Caroline is still the same. There's nothing that's changed about her. I promise."

I looked into his blue eyes. They were beautiful.

"Go talk to her, get back with her." I said.

He smiled. "Um, thanks I guess, Alex."

We both got up.

"But, what happened and-"

"MATT, go talk to Caroline...she'll explain everything." I said laughing.

He smiled again. He leaned in and hugged me tight.

"Even though I barely know you, thank you. You brought some sense into me."

I let go of him. "We're not all evil." I smiled.

He left and I sat back down. I wish I could share the love Caroline and Matt had for each other with Gregg.

I miss him terribly.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KKK SOOOOO I HAVE A LOT TO SAY!!
Alright, so I;m sorry I've been a little lazy with the chapters. I'm really tired and enrichment classes are killing me.

I have good news and bad news :(

I'm thinking of ending this story. I'm not sure what to doo :( Like I mean I love the support I get from you guys but I just don't see that excitement in writing anymore with this story. I don't want to disappoint you guys but, yeah :(

Good news is that I'm going to write this love story :) I can't wait for you guys to read it :)

So please please please tell me whatchu guys think of the news I dropped on you.

IN ORDER TO CONTINUE THIS STORY, I need to know from you guys. Please comment telling me what you think because then I know if you want this story going.

SO, COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS IS what I need from everyone!!!!
I love you all xx

-Purva :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.4K 36
Lucy Salvatore, born, raised and died in Mystic Falls 1864. She is now a vampire in present time and has to deal with the supernatural world along wi...
71.8K 935 24
After moving back to Mystic Falls the Salvatore's thought all the drama was over. Of course, the Salvatore's never were that lucky. Add a hybrid, a p...
294K 4.8K 18
Sophia Salvatore is the sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She is a year younger than Stefan. But there's a secret. She is really Klaus's Long los...
83.8K 1K 33
Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year old but really is 153.So when damon resc...