Addiction

By thewriterangelax

Jade Beth was always told to never let a man control her, to never let him possess or dominant her. That beca... More

1) Watched
2) The Meeting
3) Morning After
4) Texting & Dinner Gone Wrong
5) Freak In The Sheets
6) Oops
7) Rise and Shine
8) Presentation Gone Wrong
9) Confronting
10) Not So Secret Admirer
11) All His.
13) Ex Boyfriend
14) Help
15) Incubus
16) Out Of Control
17) Liar
18) The Devil
19) Incubus
20) ''Hello? There's a crazy incubus in my house.''
21) Men Are Trash

12) Games

13K 369 71
By thewriterangelax

Addiction

Kellan Lutz as Ryan Blaze.

*Mature Audience*

Day 1.

The side lamp barely brightened the room, due to the fact Ryan's power was accidentally making it burn out.

Ryan leaned in closer to Jade's face, they both knew what was about to happen but Jade didn't know if she should allow it.

Jade didn't know if this plan was going to work at all, but the end of the month Ryan may be even more addicted to her due to all the closeness they will probably have.

''What are you going to do?'' Jade questioned with a shaky voice, her body heated and her heart raced rapidly against her tight chest.

''I'm going to fuck you.'' Ryan bit her bottom lip softly, he sucked on the cherry tasting lips.

''I-I'' Jade was cut off by Ryan kissing her lips even deeper. It became a heated and passionate kiss, that Jade couldn't deny made her body warm and tingly.

But she couldn't trust herself around him, he was a sexual demon, he could make a woman fall to her knees when he wants.

Jade didn't know if this is just the way she reacts towards Ryan, or her body was being controlled by Ryan.

Jade placed her hand on his chest, ''Period!'' She rushed out and panicked. Ryan raised an eyebrow and sniffed.

He rolled his eyes, ''Liar.'' He was about to lean forward again, until Jade moved her head to the side.

''I don't want to have sex with you... yet!'' Jade realized that she needed to be believable or else Ryan will see right through her.

She had no idea that Ryan already did, he was just going to take advantage of the time he had with her.

''Okay.'' Ryan was a bad person, but he wouldn't pressure a woman into sex. Especially not the woman he loves, Jade.

''Thank you.'' Jade said gratefully, she was thankful that he wouldn't force himself on her, Jade wouldn't know how she would deal with that pain mentally and physically.

''Is it okay if I take a shower?''

Jade nodded her head quickly, and gestured towards her bathroom.

Ryan jumped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom once he picked up the clean and fluffy towel Jade pointed to.

Once the door was closed, the water was running Jade quickly unlocked her phone and looked through her contacts.

She tapped on the contact and listened to it ringing.

''Hello?''

Jade sucked in a breath, ''Chloe I have no idea what the hell to do. Ryan is in my home, showering, and we are pretending to be girlfriend and boyfriend, PLUS he's really seductive and I don't know if I ca-''

''Suck his dick.''

''-can control myse- wait what?'' Jade coughed on her own saliva at Chloe's words.

''I mean, chop it off! Get him out of there on the sly.''

Jade bit her bottom lip, she knew that Ryan wouldn't leave, it was night time and they were going bed soon. ''Seriously Chloe, I know he's going to want to have sex but I can't keep saying no or else he'll suspect something.''

''Well, he shouldn't be questioning why you don't want to have sex with him. He should respect the decision.''

''Really, Chloe? It's Ryan who we are talking about.'' Even though Ryan wouldn't pressure her, he would question about it and then it will lead to an argument, and probably something more.

Chloe sighed, ''Then you're gonna have to have sex with him, it's the only way he'll fully believe you.''

Chloe and Jade knew that no woman would be able to resist Ryan for long, even Ryan knew that but if Jade kept on saying 'no' he'll suspect.

Neither had no idea that Ryan was in the shower, listening to their conversation with his very clear and non human like hearing.

He smirked to himself as he washed his body once Chloe started to talk about how Jade would probably enjoy it. Ryan knew that she would, no matter what situation, Ryan would make her feel good.

Even if they were in a dirty and unhygienic public bathroom.

After Chloe and Jade's conversation ended, Jade acted normal and Ryan turned off the taps.

The towel that was folded on the toilet lid was now wrapped around his waist, he allowed the cool and chilly breeze to run down his skin as his hair prickled upwards at the coldness.

"Jade?" Ryan called out, acted clueless to if Jade was actually there.

He could hear her heartbeat, smelt her  heat, he could almost taste her scent.

Ryan wanted to just take Jade then and there once he saw her laid on her bed, innocently.

He knew not to fall for that angelic look that made him bit his lip as his body felt warmer.

Jade was playing mind games with him, she knew how to act and Ryan knew that, but she didn't know that Ryan knew what she was exactly up to.

He heard her sucked in a harsh breath at the sight of Ryan's wet and delicious body that was only a few feet away from her.

"You like what you see?" Ryan's tongue rolled against his bottom lip and his teeth dug in.

Yes. Jade thought, but would never admit.

Ryan wrapped his hands tightly around a part of the towel and slowly started to pull it away from his body, until he was stood in front of Jade in his all naked glory.

"I-I um..." Jade was lost for words.

Ryan was on show. Full nudity. She could probably describe every detail of Ryan now.

His hand slowly wrapped around the beginning of his member, "Come here." He used his finger to gesture Jade to come closer.

Jade bit her bottom lip and gulped, her nerves not dying down. "I'm not really in the mood for that." Jade turned her head back to her phone, she didn't want to see Ryan's reaction to what she said.

"Sure you aren't, I can basically smell your pùssy juices." Ryan accidentally allowed his head to roll back as his eyeball turned a pitch black at the Demon within him trying to come out.

Jade gasped at the sight of him, no matter how many times she's seen him like that, she would never get used to it.

Never in a million years would Jade think these type of creatures were real: Sex demons.

Jade couldn't believe she was even less then five feet away from one right now.

Ryan inched his way closer to the bed, and kneeled on the soft material.

Every time he came closer and closer to Jade, her heartbeat became faster.

Each beat Ryan listened to and enjoyed. He enjoyed the fact that he had such an effect on Jade.

"Not even a little play around?" Ryan's voice was playful as he moved his member side to side, shook it and even dangled it as Jades face became red in embarrassment.

Never has a man acted so confident with Jade, comfortable enough to wiggle their privates whilst they're soft.

"No." Jade cleared her throat, but then thought about what her and Chloe were talking about.

She mentally shook her head, she shouldn't be forced into having sex. No matter what circumstances.

"Your loss." Ryan sighed and walked back into the bathroom to change into the spare clothes.

Jade rolled her eyes playfully as she shook her head.

If only Ryan wasn't a demon, their relationship may have worked out.

Jade placed her shaken hand on her rapidly beating heart in relief.

She never would believe that she's ever going to have sex with Ryan and actually want it, not after knowing what he's like.

He's controlling and possessive... Jade knew every relationship needed a little bit of both but there was a limit to it. It can become unhealthy and lead to anything bad.

Seconds later, Ryan came out of the bathroom door and walked back into the bedroom, he sat comfortably right next to Jade.

His lips quickly went to Jade's neck and kissed a soft spot that made her shiver in delight.

"Oh." She whispered as Ryan crawled on top of her softly, his weight rested on his palms.

Just as Jade was about to allow Ryan to continue, the front door bell rang.

Ryan groaned in anger at the interruption, but climbed off her shortly after as it rang again.

Jade was confused on who would be at the door, she wasn't expecting anyone.

"I'll get it." Ryan jumped off the bed, and speeded down towards the front door.

Whilst Jade sat in bed and waited until she heard anything.

A few moments later Jades name was called from Ryan, his tone was filled with irritation and a hint of something else that Jade couldn't put her finger on, but it didn't seem good.

Jade crawled off the bed and walked quickly towards the stairs, once she was at the bottom and Ryan gave her a look, Jade knew she was in trouble...

"You have a visitor." Ryan lowly snarled as he moved out of the way, only for a recent ex of Jade to be standing outside with a confused look on his face.

***

New romance/teen fiction out called celebrity wanted.
Check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 15 9
Alannah had everything you could want, she was beautiful, had lots of friends, an amazing boyfriend and family. But one day she got a visitor, at fir...
148K 3.3K 26
You live in California with your long time best friends Sam and Colby, and you live a pretty good life. One night, you're walking home from a party b...
317K 7.2K 35
Francine Lockhart was viewed by many as the perfect role model. Smart, beautiful, perfect body, and rich. On top of that, the public new her as a pri...
17.7K 426 35
Artemis Fowl's life was proceeding as normal. Well, as normal as his life could be with knowledge of the People. But one day, that changed. Artemis'...