More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 24: X Factor USA

1.1K 34 8
By KRandom

(A/N: Kind of an odd week plus the weekend, but you know, it's whatever. May 11 is my brother's birthday so I've spent the day out with him and my family, he turned 3 years old, I know, I can hear the 'awhs' now :D Hahah, anyways, I think it's some Cher and Niall update time, yeah?)

Chapter 24 :D

---------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"Why can't we be a public couple?" Niall bluntly asked.

"Because of everything that happens when we do." I replied like he was stupid for not knowing.

"Yeah, but we should be able to be public!" Niall scoffed.

"I need time with privacy before I become public! What is with you?!" I argued, backing away from him, he sighed angrily.

"I want the whole world to know, but you can't face the hate between everything! Of course people are going to hate, but you couldn't try for me?!" Niall yelled back, throwing his hands in the air, I stood there, lowering my head, "All...I asked for...was time."

Niall grabbed his jacket and left with a door slam, a tear trickled down my cheek, I bit my lip to hold in the cries. He's knows how I feel over the mess of this! I don't know why he would keep egging it on, but there's something wrong with that. He's becoming too impatient with me now...not everything is going to go his way, he can figure it out when he'll realize that I don't need him anymore...

***X FACTOR DAY***

"Oh my god, oh my god! OH MY GOD! Okay, okay, breathe, Amy, breathe." Amy paced back and forth around the room, I was getting helped by my make-up artist, stylist, and clothes organizer, who were trying to get my outfit, something happened, but I think they found it.

"Amy, "I giggled," it'll be alright, how is Becky doing?"

"She's-she's fine! She's actually in an interview with someone about this, I guess you could call it behind the scenes. Ah, can you guys get it together!!! We need Cher to be ready! Quinn, please start her make-up." Amy pleaded, running out of the room, I shook my head and laughed.

"Do you think One Direction will be watching? I know how close you've been to them recently." Quinn smiled, applying foundation to my skin, blending it in.

"Actually, I don't know, I really don't care. This is my night with Becky G and we will be killing it out there. That's the only thing my mind is set on right now." I shook all of the thoughts of Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I shouldn't care, should I?

"We'll find a way to watch it." Liam's voice rang through my head, I squinted my eyes before hearing Quinn laugh.

"What?" I questioned.

"Tonight will be perfect, do not think of the bad things that could happen because they won't, now lift your head up a little, deary." I did as she told, replaying her words in my head, Tonight will be PERFECT. We have to make it perfect, we have to make it one of the best performances of guest starring that there has ever been!

***Becky G On Camera Getting Ready/ POV***

"Yo', what's up, it's Becky G, I am getting ready here with my make-up and my hair. So pumped to perform Oath with my girl, Cher Lloyd. We are both getting ready at the moment and we start the show in about thirty minutes more or less. It's so exciting and I have a little nerves getting to me, but I will definitely manage this."

"So are you the writer of the song, Oath?" The interviewer asked me.

"Yes, I thought that everyone needed a best friend anthem so I decided to write one, and when Cher Lloyd called me telling me it was a perfect song, I was so hyped."

"How did you react when she asked for you to be in it?" The interviewer asked another question.

"I was so excited, the first thing I did was hug my mom, I think she got so excited too, but I am so glad that I get to be in one of my songs that I've written for another celebrity." I smiled as my hair was being curled and make-up brushes put onto my face.

"How old are you?"

"I'm only 15."

"15? Really?! That's insanely talented for a young lady like you, well I'm going to let you get back to getting ready, I know that the show is on, the performers and the judges have been ready, you guys have plenty of time, but good luck out there tonight!"

 "Thank you so much! It's great to be here! Can't wait to perform! Bye guys!"

Cher's POV

"Cher! Go! We have the rising gate ready! Just stand behind it until they let the video go through and speak, then perform live!" Amy gave me a little push to go along, I giggled, holding my microphone in one hand, and the other on the gate, hearing the crowd made my mind go crazy.

"With her latest single, Oath, featuring Becky G, it's Cher Lloyd." Chloe Kardashian said into the microphone before the video started playing. 

(A/N: THE VIDEO IS ON THE SIDE!!!! WATCH IT <3)

"What's your name?" Louis' voice rang, as I remember they were showing a part of my audition.

"My names Cher."

"ONE AUDITION."

"I hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on," crowd cheers.

"CHANGED EVERYTHING."

"DEBUT PLATINUM SINGLE."

"I want you back, want-want you, want you back, ugh!"

"Swagger Jagger, Swagger Jagger."

"3 MILLION RECORDS SOLD WORLDWIDE."

"CHER LLOYD!"

I heard the cheers more and more, the gate was pulling up a little, my time to perform, the stage was opening up to me, I got in position.

Yo, my best friend, best friend 'til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the time, time, times sneaking out the house

All of the time, time, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You're never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

Becky came out as I danced a little with the back up dancers for the X Factor USA.

I know I drive you crazy, hmm, sometimes

I know I call you lazy, and that's most times

But you complete me, and that's no lie

You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bow tie

We in the car, sing, sing, singing our song

Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong

And in my eyes, you can do, do no wrong

You got a best friend sing, sing along

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I promise, I swear

Becky finished and I came back.

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You're never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

The music went different the way we wanted it to and we got together and danced our final routine, it was well thought of, and went fantastic!

My hands went into my hair as I danced, moving around swiftly along with the other dancers, the cheering got increasinly louder from the dance that I've finally am doing.

Yeah...

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You're never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

Oh ohh

You should know, you should know, you should know, you should know, yeah

Oh ohh, whoa, this is my oath to you

Oh ohh

Wherever you go, just always remember

You're never alone, we're birds of a feather

And we'll never change, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

The judges all stood up and clapped, it was nice to see Simon again, even seeing Britney, Demi, and L.A!

"Phenomenal!" Chloe said into the microphone," okay, Cher's single, Oath, is now out so don't forget to buy it."

"YOU DID SO GOOD CHER! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU IN YOUR DRESSING ROOM!" Amy pulled me down the halls after a deathly hug, and into my dressing room. I saw five guys until then I had recognized them.

"Cher!" Some of them cheered, one of them didn't...cough Niall cough...but I guess we're completely done with each other, I mean why does he bother to show up, I feel the negative energey from him.

"Boys! I've missed you! Were you guys here the whole time?!" I giggled after I was in a group hug, Niall stood close, but not into the hug.

"Come on, Niall. You've been moping all of these days, we offer you to come, you get happy, now you look like a total bum." Liam nudged him, I slowly lowered my gaze, but Harry caught it again.

"Your performance was amazing! You should be cheering along with us! It was great!" Harry smiled.

"Well now all I feel is negative energy." I mumbled to him, flickering my eyes to Niall when he wasn't looking, and then back to Harry, he nodded.

"Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to work things my way if he doesn't do it his way, huh?" Harry smiled again, pulling me so close to his chest, and planting his lips to mine. My eyes widened at the fact that he would actually do this, but another part of me wanted to do it for revenge towards Niall...not for the public...but just for him to see.

"HARRY!" Niall yelled, shoving him away from me, I gulped.

"She's mine...MINE!" Niall growled at him, his hands balled up in tight fists, his knuckles were white. Niall was about to lunge at Harry, but I grabbed his arm.

"Actually...I'm not." I whispered, I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes.

"Wh-what?" Niall's soft eyes looked at me, before they were full of rage and anger.

"You heard me, you practically ended it, stop finding ways to hurt Harry, he didn't do anything wrong!" My voice was shaky yet powerful, I didn't know what I was doing, but I was trying my best for Niall to feel guilt and to protect Harry at the same time.

Niall hurried over to me, my eyes shut tight, and my body flinching. I knew Niall would never hurt me in such a way, but something made me scared. He pulled my face up and his lips found mine. I thought I was going to melt then and there, but then I realized how much of a jerk he is.

------------------------------------

THE VIDEO IS ON THE SIDE, BTW!!! IF YOU WANT TO SEE CHER LLOYD AND BECKY G PERFORM ON THE USA X FACTOR! REALLY GOOD PERFORMANCE!!!

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...
18.2K 160 22
All in the title
5.8K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...