Ms. Lockman (BWWM)

By Venerea_

First Story ~~~~~~~~~ Shea Lockman was in no need for a boyfriend. She had just ended a longtime relationshi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Authors Note
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (Ending)

Part 12

20K 746 11
By Venerea_

I rushed to the bathroom. This thinking would not make me better than I was now. No more Ethan. No more thinking about his delicious tattoos, that I would be happy to trace with my tongue. No! A sigh escaped my lips, my hand slapping my forehead. Shower.

Gently, I locked the french doors, and stripped to my bra and underwear. I looked over the bathroom, I efficiently succeeded to lock myself in.  Its was beautiful. Granite counter tops, marble floors, and stainless steel made up the extravagant bathroom. It put my tiny apartment to shame.

I rummaged through the display products splayed on the side of the tub. Lavender body washes, rose petals in a box (that was already open), and oils. Mostly, warming ones. My lips stretched into a smile. I was in heaven.

Running the water, I giggled, taking a rose water bath bomb, the sweet smelling bath ornament landing in the water with a plop. I added drops of lavender, and other moisturizing oils. The bathroom fogged slightly, casting a satisfying smelling cloud over me. I stripped, and slowly lay in the warm oasis. Another sigh left my lips, this time in ecstasy. This was incredible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 42.2K 44
Nathan is a pop star trying to finish his album. Elijah is a reporter gathering insider info. When they start fake dating, their worlds turn upside d...
25.4K 668 43
BOOK TWO "I'm Dating a White Boy" OUT NOW The token white boy sets his eyes on the new black transfer student, Sam. She's only in it for the money a...
7.6K 150 19
"I don't care about your shitty outlook on life. I love you, damn it." β€’β€’β€’ She's never associated herself with the people in town. Just the thought...
435K 22.5K 37
Brent Clyde has been homeless for three years. He goes to different shelters every night. His family kicked him out when he turned down a marriage pr...