Undeniable Love [Diggy Simmon...

By MindlessCrazyLover

I love you. No matter what it takes, I'm going to be with you. I can't help the way I feel about you. We can'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The Start Up!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Important❗️‼️

Chapter 11

304 11 1
By MindlessCrazyLover

I was running around my apartment, trying to get ready for New York Fashion week. I kept checking the time every minute or so. This day is the day that I can prove my self a worthy makeup artist. This was my life, my dream. I couldn't be late or it would cause severe problems. I was doing the last touch ups on my outfit, adding a bit of jewelry. I suddenly got a call from a strange number. I looked at it with scrunched eyebrows, debating whether or not I was going to answer. I slided the green bar while putting the phone to my ear. "Hello" "Hi Yn, this is Erin!" I instantly started to smile. "Hi Erin" I said. "I hope to see you backstage hun. I don't know if Marissa told you but I want my models to have a neutral look not anything bold." she said. I paused for a minute. "No, she didn't but thanks for telling me!" I replied. "Oh, okay I guess I'll see you at the show!" "Okay, bye Erin." I headed out the front door.

I ran through the building, currently Marc Jacobs line was showing. I need to get to Erin. There were a whole bunch of doors with the designers names on them. "Door 5, Erin Fetherston" I read the print on the door outloud. I sighed out of relief while wiping my forehead. I rushed into my station, meeting the other artist & hairstylist. There was so many beautiful models here, I didn't know which one to start with. I took out all of my tools & got to work!

About a hour and a half passed, It was time for Erin's line to show. Currently, Versace was ending its show. I wished the models & Erin good luck while exiting backstage to take my front row seat. It was a beautiful scene, seeing my creative skills of art. Erin did a really good job with all of the textures, patterns, and the colors of her line. 

I received a tight hug & my paycheck from Erin. "Thank You!, For making my models look special!" I smiled while nodding my head. "No Problem, Anytime!" I responded. 

I got in my car, opened my paycheck, It was way more than I would usually get. I received a total of $2,500, My heart was content.

I went inside my apartment but my bedroom light was on. I know that I left all the lights off in my apartment before I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 6 1
you love him and he loves you. it all seems to be going wonderful until one day you can't even remember him.. ~shorts story-1 part~
5.9K 522 18
a donah story. "i'd never forget about you." {completed}
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
53.7K 1.1K 105
"I hope I gave you some to believe in, cause none left for me." "The softest soul can't hurt a fly." "If I die before I wake, then it's my soul for h...