*DON'T READ* Mianhae Dear Chi...

由 TheLivingParody

*PLEASE READ THE RE-WRITTEN VERSION IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE.* Your father was in charge of the BigHit studi... 更多

IT'S BEEN REWRITTEN
BEFORE YOU CAN START READING...
Being a five year old...
Tween age... 11 years now.
Good bye school... Hello trainee life
I'm 14 already...
She looks like (Y/N)
I need to talk more dont I?
Jimin's GAY?!
Our first date...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Tweet Me!
Kookie's birthday and... Jin's confession?! (11)
Back to square one? (12)
Waking up (13)
Whole day with you (14)
Confessions...?! (16)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Email, calls, and flight tickets (Chap.21)...
"(Y/N) will be going to L.A." (Chap.22)
Chapter 23
'PINK' (chapter 24)
Flying and the plan (Chapter 25)
You in L.A (Chapter 26)
Clise (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
L.A tour (29)
3am in Korea (note) (30)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Outings (33)
Quinn's confessions (34)
Wednesday (35)
Pains (36)
Its over (37)
Its not the same(38)
Jungkookie sleepover (39)
Chapter 40
Sleeping over with 7 older kids (41)
Tae tae & your B-Day!!! (42)
New Years! (43)
New beginnings (44)
Family Gathering (mom side) (45)
Part two (46)
Part 3 (47)
Back home (48)
Time skip... A LOT (49)
Chapter 50...
The end..? (51)
Something else?! Better?!
Not an update but news
Does this make sense?!?!?! Haha
*o*

Tuesday... Tons of time skip involved :P (15)

2.9K 114 119
由 TheLivingParody

Published: September 12 2015

*NOTE: I have absolutely no idea how I published this chapter as a 'private' chapter and I have no idea HOW to change it. SOOOOO I decided rot re-upload this chapter :3 sorry chingus!!!

Jimin's POV

So, recently he has recovered and besides everyone telling him to stay home on Saturday; but being as stubborn as usual... He surprised us and came over. We were all worried that he may faint or maybe get fever again but he didn't.

Sunday and Mondays were... Just practicing but harder because Tae was just so excited. Little did he know that (Y/N) would be meeting hell...

FLASH BACK

"I think they'll be good friends!!" Taehyung screamed during practice when (Y/N) was still sick... Or I thought he was.

"Taehyung, don't you think these two were... Enemies? Why are you getting us to perform for her?! Why can't you perform for her?!"

"I'll be doing a song after hyungs perform fiction. She loves that song!! Hyung! I want her to feel special!!"

"Firstly, I'm only months older than you, don't call me Hyung. Second, she doesn't need to feel special. Third, can't you think about (Y/N)'s thoughts?!"

He thought for awhile and answered me, "Sigh... She's not what you think she is. I've been waiting for this day since galaxy created me. Why can't you guys be more supportive?! I knew you guys more than (Y/N) and he's the only one supporting me!!"

What?! He supports him?!

"When?!"

"This morning." (Y/N) came in the practice room and without hesitation I brought him into a tight embrace.

"Why... Why are you here?! Jagi! You're still weak! Please rest..."

He pouted and punch me in the abs like FINALLY I GOT ABS!!!

"But if I didn't come I'll be practicing alone in the dance studio at home~"

True, "Who's with you now? Who followed you here?"

"Yoongi Hyung but he's getting a mini lecture by SeokJin by letting me come here."

Just then, the two older hyungs came. "Next time, if you want to practice call us to come to your house. At least your bed and everything you need is there." SeokJin pinch his cheeks.

"Sorry Omma~" he did some weird sound getting a death glare from SeokJin.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"TAE TAE!!!" They screamed and hugged each other like they do everyday.

"(Y/N), you don't hate my crush do you?"

I could see pain in his eyes but he hid it with his usual self.

"Why would I hate someone I don't know?" he fake smiled.

Why (Y/N), why do you lie to make us happy?!

We started dancing and (Y/N) helped us a lot with our dancing.

At the end of the day, Tae hugged him and thanked him. Though I really hope Tae doesn't regret or feel bad for what was about to come... He shouldn't. If I was him, I would've felt happy and maybe this stubborn too.

I still wonder why Namjoon Hyung and the rest believe I'm jamless... .__.

NOW ITS THE DAY...

Arriving at the park, I noticed (Y/N) tried to get rid of anger and mix emotions by practicing the steps over and over again.

"Let's pray that she won't recognize you... Okay Jagi? I'll be here." I assured him.

"But promise me, if the worst happens... None of you gets involved. Promise me or I won't be okay." He laughed but still had seriousness in his voice.

I had no choice but to promise him. What other choice did I have?

"______!!! YOURE HERE!!" He ran towards THAT girl and spun her in the air.

"So, is there something special for me?" She pouted and did some very ugly aegyo. Even worse than... Yoongi or SeokJin Hyung... My aegyo is still better than her.

"Yup, the hyungs and the two dongsaengs (if that's spelled correctly) helped! They're the best! And I want you to meet my best friend!!! He's really cool and we love to chase pigeons! Well, KOOKIE loves seagulls so no problem with that." He showed his rectangular smile and grabbed (Y/N) to be introduced.

"____!! This is (Y/N)! Both of you are the same age! So, you three with kookie are the dongseangs here!!"

"I would love to!! Especially some personal talk with (Y/N) would be great!"

Sht...

"Now Tae, would you want to be with her first then later call us when it's time to-"

"Someone's being a show off~" ____ cut in (Y/N)'a sentence.

(Y/N) was about to protest but didn't.

We started dancing and I'm glad we did. (Y/N) danced without a thought of ____ and... I'm happy for (Y/N) to join dancing to get rid of the painful emotion inside him... Only for awhile..

"Wow!!! They're so good at dancing! Do they go for some dance school? I think... What's his name... (Y/N)? Yup, I think he should join dance school with the others. He'll be a better dancer. " She... Did she just diss (Y/N)?!

I looked at (Y/N) and he just kept his cool.

He looked towards me and mouthed, 'I'm good.'

When Tae started singing, (Y/N) grabbed me and whispered, "She doesn't know that we're trainees?"

I shook my head.

Just as those two hour of hell was over, Tae went with Yoongi somewhere across the park. Though Yoongi looked pretty... Cross... I didn't know why but as they left, the evil _____ came out.

"You're pretty hot... Though you remind me of a lil'slut back at primary..." ____ went over to (Y/N).

He just kept quiet, looks like he's trying to prevent himself from speaking...

"Well, can you sing for me?" She did some aegyo.

"No." (Y/N) plainly said.

"What month were you born in?"

"December."

"I'm older than you. Listen to your unnie." She bossed.

"Why?"

"I want to hear your voice idiot."

"No."

(Y/N) was keeping his cool while _____ was hissing.

"Argh, are you mute or something?! Why can't you sing?!" She said loudly.

I was about to say something but the hyungs stopped me.

Looks like (Y/N) told the same thing to them as well...

"You're lame. Why does Taehyung even love you?" (Y/N) replied in english, didn't even bother to look at her.

"Say 'you're' again."

(Y/N) ignored her.

"Don't ignore me (Y/N). You know what I'll do, even if these guys are around." (Y/N) paled.

How the hell does ____ recognize (Y/N)?!

"Don't act stupid (Y/N). Your voice just sounds lower from those years, your name, your eyes... You're too quiet for Tae to call you his best friend. Your face is still the same except it's missing something..." She used her nails to scratch (Y/N)'s face and slapped her other hand to smudge the blood all over (Y/N)'s face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" We screamed but (Y/N) stopped us, "You guys promised me right? Don't get involved."

At the corner of my eye, Jungkook just stood there, Namjoon tried to stop SeokJin from grabbing (Y/N) and HoSeok clenched his fists.

"Hmph, trying to be tough huh? Don't they know you're a girl? You really are a slut. Imagine them playing with you." She grabbed a fist full of (Y/N)'s hair and roughly pulling it revealing long hair from (Y/N).

The guys and I just stood there... Namjoon hyung was right... (Y/N) was a girl... That means... I'm not gay! But this isn't the right time to think about those thoughts.

"You're so weak. Just holding your bloody cheek like that. Why? Miss the pain?" She snickered and before she could do something awful, SeokJin broke from Namjoon's grasp and threw ____ head into the ground.

This was bloodier than I thought... What made the pain worse was when it started to rain... Heavily.

(Y/N) got up painfully and grabbed SeokJin's shirt weakly, "OPPA!!! YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID YOU WON'T GET INVOLVED!!! OPPA YOU PROMISED!!!" She screamed and fell to her knees.

Everything happened so fast... _______ just laid there crying in pain while (Y/N) ran away from us.

"(Y/N)! STOP!" I screamed and ran after her.

Searching around the neighboring alley, I saw a huge transparent umbrella and two people underneath. Not just two people but one of them was (Y/N)!

Running nearer, she was sobbing and hugging a lady.

"(Y/N), please don't tell me you're getting bullied by this boy..?" She gave me a death glare.

"No... He's my.. Boyfriend." She ran into my arms and sobbed on my chest.

"I was (Y/N)'s school nurse." She introduced herself and bowed in greeting.

"I'm her boyfriend." I smiled and hugged her tighter.

She brought us to her car and she treated (Y/N)'s wound.

"Sorry if we made your car wet..." I apologized with (Y/N)'s head on my lap.

"Please don't apologize! I'm more than happy to help (Y/N). She's such a sweet girl... Though she was often bullied horribly at school so I treated her wounds and I supported her or stayed by her side in a way." She started to drive to (Y/N)'s house.

Studying the nurse's features, she looked a lot like (Y/N)...

"We're here!!!" She announced as passed me a piece of paper, "My contact for (Y/N). She'll probably want to keep in touch with me. Knowing her."

I thanked her and carried (Y/N) into the house.

Just then my phone started ringing,

"Yeoboseyo-"

Namjoon: "WHERE ARE YOU JAMLESS KID?!"

Me: "I'm with (Y/N) at her home Hyung. Sorry for not informing you guys earlier."

Namjoon: "Maybe you're not as jamless as I thought. Oh well.. We'll be arriving there as soon as we finish some... Issues here..."

Me: "okay hyung, tell the others to stay safe."

HoSeok: "Ne OMMA!!!"

Me: "Wae-"

The call was cancelled.

It was a good thing I knew where the towels were since Mr. And Mrs._____ went to the tour recently.

Drying myself, I covered (Y/N) with another towel because... (Y/N)'s a girl and... It's a bit... Okay never mind.

"Are we at my house... We're home already?" She woke up and stared into space (no not galaxy)

"Yes... Your school nurse gave me a paper of her contact to you." I passed her the paper and she smiled.

"Wait... Did you just... Carried me all the way from the car..?! Why didn't you wake me up?!" She looked shocked but... Can't blame her.

"I didn't want to wake you up anyways. You're still in shock because of the incident." I dried her hair.

"But... This used to happen so often... I was so used to it... I've become weak again!" She screamed and grabbed her hair in pain and frustration.

"No Jagi! You were never weak! Don't say that! Please don't~ this chim chim is weaker than you~" I did some aegyo to make her smile.

"You're being cheesy again~" she smiled and poked my cheek.

"Aw... You didn't ruin the mom-"

"CHUBBY CHIM CHIM!!!" She kissed my cheek and cuddled.

She ruined the moment again!! But not that bad.

"You ruined the moment~" I hid my face in her neck.

We stayed like that for who knows how long but... I want this forever... But... sadly so... She's not the one... But I want a girl who's like her. Even if it takes years... I'll pray for a girl like her. I know, deep in my heart she and SeokJin Hyung are better for each other.

Look at how he looks at her, look at how concern he is for her. I am too young for this relationship. Its not like I don't love her anymore but in my heart... I'm losing these feelings... I don't want to lose it but I am!

You can't blame me... It's like how I didn't want to be 'gay' for her but its the heart... I'm being really true to myself right now.

Checking the time, it was getting quite late for dinner but we both were too tired to get up... So I guess... We will end this moment with sleeping.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

SeokJin's POV

"OPPA! YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID YOU WONT GET INVOLVED!!! OPPA YOU PROMISED!!!" (Y/N) screamed at me, holding my shirt weakly.

I just felt bad... Plain bad.. I looked towards her and _____ who was lying on the pavement painfully.

She fell to the ground sobbing then gathering the energy to run off.

"(Y/N)! STOP!" Jimin ran after her while Namjoon grabbed me and shouted, "SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! I WANTED TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU BUT I PROMISED! YOU DID SO TOO BUT LOOK! WE CAN'T LEAVE THAT KID LYING THERE ON THE PAVEMENT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!"

Jungkook just hid behind HoSeok while he separated Namjoon from me.

"WE NEED TO GO TO SHELTER!" HoSeok screamed in the heavy rain and we ran underneath the play ground slides since it's the nearest.

"What happened? Where's Jimin? Where's (Y/N)?" Yoongi asked with a very very quiet Taehyung... Too quiet in fact...

Namjoon explained the entire situation while I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N)...

"OPPA! YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID YOU WONT GET INVOLVED!!! OPPA YOU PROMISED!!"

"Jungkook, don't worry... Don't be scared." HoSeok wrapped his arms around the 14 year old, assuring him that there's nothing to be afraid about.

We just kept quiet until Taehyung broke the awkward silence, "Sorry hyungs and Jungkook... If only I could've listened to you guys... I was stupid and blind... I didn't thought about any of you guys... Please forgive me..." He suppressed his tears and mumbled something.

"It's alright... If anyone of us were you, we would be doing the same thing anyways." HoSeok hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Does that mean... Hyungs and Kookie has forgiven me?" He said with hope in his eyes.

We nodded our heads in Union and he jumped up to quickly give all of us a hug.

"TAEHYUNG LOVES HYUNGS AND KOOKIE!!!" He screamed and the atmosphere became less tense...

While slowly being ourselves, Namjoon came up to me and apologized, "I'm sorry..."

"Hm? For what?" I asked, totally forgetting what happened a hour ago.

"For shouting at you and blaming you for what happened."

I just smiled and patted his shoulder, "It's alright. It's my fault for nearly breaking that ugly kid's head." We laughed and he called Jimin.

"Jimin's with (Y/N) at her home." He; Namjoon said and just in time... the rain started to stop.

"Oh look at ____, still crying." Yoongi mentioned.

We looked at ____ and the blood has stopped flowing and looking at the wound, it was merely a deep scratch which needs a few stitches.

"Poor cry baby~ did (Y/N) have to go through that hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"She went through a lot more than that. This is just a glimpse of those years of suffering."

"She told you?" I asked without myself thinking.

"Yea, but she says to keep it among the company. Why, jealous hyung?" Yoongi smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Tae... I thought... you... loved me?" ___ said grabbing Taehyung's ankle.

"I did because you behaved like a angel to me. But seeing how you treated my best friend (Y/N)... I hate you." He stared at her with so much anger, alien Tae looked as though it never existed.

"You saw... Everything?" She started crying again. Geez, how many liters of tears does she even have?!

"Yeah. I saw you cutting her face! In fact, that looked more painful than SeokJin mini smashing your face! That sounds weird, mini smashing. Anyways, you. Are a infinite times more jamless than Jimin. You are as good as sht. Bye ____, go to hell." He spat on her and walked together with Jungkook and HoSeok to (Y/N)'s house.

"Namjoon Oppa~ do you love Bi?" She tried to act innocent,

"Psh, who's bi?" He rolled his eyes,

"She tried to impress you-"

"Oh dat bish? She just plays with boys. You and your group of girls, stay in your lane or line bleh whatever it's called. And don't call me Oppa." He followed the three.

"Yoong-"

"Ew, you got no swaeg. Peace out-not." He waved good bye leaving me behind with her.

"Do you guys love (Y/N) THAT much?! She's such a nerd." She looked at me hoping I'd agree with her.

"You look like a nerd. Wait, even nerds are prettier than you. Wait, not even nerds look ugly." I kicked some water into her face and flipped my hair because I'm the one and only pink princess. Though (Y/N) is the real princess~

OKAY!!!! SOOOOOOO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE!!! I HOPE YOU DONT FEEL OFFENDED BY THE NERD THINGY AND PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR WRITING A BAD NOOBIE FANFIC~ THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! :)

GOOOOSSSHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS AEGRHGHRGRHGRHHHHGHGHHHH i cringe so much 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

346K 25.2K 87
☪︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * *     ⊹ ˚ . . ┊ ┊ ⊹ · ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
711K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
95.2K 2.3K 38
*PLEASE READ THE RE-WRITTEN VERSION IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE.* You were a fan of BIGBANG but your uncle was a manager of the rookie group; BTS. One...
15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...