The Most Dangerous Game (Harr...

بواسطة Posh777

"One game, one hand. That's all I want." He smiles confidently at me, "You really think you can win against... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

32

6.3K 288 145
بواسطة Posh777

Mature content... This will be my only warning throughout this book.

-Everly

He's surprised.

So much so that his body is completely frozen in shock as I draw him closer, lips still pressed against his.

But his lack of reaction makes a wave of apprehension wash over me.

Does he not want this?

I start to pull away, feeling panicked that I made a horrible mistake.

I've barely lightened the pressure of the kiss when my small movement seems to pull him out of his stupor.

Suddenly his hands find my waist, wrapping around it as his mouth starts moving against mine. Our lips molding together perfectly, moving in a slow needy way that leaves me breathless.

My body is tugged up against his, our hips colliding as he swipes his tongue across my bottom lip.

I eagerly open my lips, letting him deepen the kiss as my arms wrap around his neck.

I can barely stand as he slides his tongue into my mouth, only to leave me wanting as he slightly pulls away and gently tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth before diving in again.

My whole body is on fire.. My skin tingling, my heart is beating wilding in my chest, my hands are trembling... I've never been in such a state.

I never knew a simple kiss could have this effect on me.

Nothing has ever had this kind of effect on me.

A soft whine leaves my mouth as he pulls away from me, our lips parting with a faint smacking noise.

His hands rest on my hips as he tears his gaze away from my mouth, looking into my eyes.

We're both already a panting mess, our chests heaving up and down in short rapid bursts.

I've never seen his eyes so green before, his checks so flushed.. his lips so red.

He looks absolutely gorgeous... and so f.ucking hot.

I swallow, sucking in a shaky breath as he exhales slowly.

"Please say something." I breathe out after a few seconds of silence.

He licks his lips, a small smile pulling at the corners. "Am a bit afraid to. I say the wrong thing and f.uck this up... I'll never quite be able to forgive myself."

"You won't say the wrong thing."

"No?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

I shake my head as he squeezes my hips gently. "No."

"Alright then.." He pauses, narrowing his eyes in thought. "What if I asked you why you were here?"

"I would say because I want to be."

He nods, glancing at my lips before meeting my gaze once again. "And what if I asked you to stay the night?"

"I'd say yes."

His eyes widen slightly as he sucks in a sharp breath. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod.

He takes my hand, stepping backwards and pulling me with him till we're clear of his front door. Reaching behind me he pushes it closed then backs me up against it.

The wood feels cold through the back of my thin shirt as he reaches up next to my head, turning the three bolts on the door.

Locking us away from everything I'm running from. Leaving just me and him, which is exactly how I need it to be.

The instant I hear the click from the last lock being turned his lips are back on mine.

Any hesitation he showed before has completely disappeared as he presses me roughly against the door. Trapping me between it and his body.

My face is cupped in his hands as he kisses me, tilting my head a little to give himself the best access to my lips.

I've never been kissed like this. Never with such passion and want and need laced in every movement.

I grip onto the sides of his shirt, certain I would collapse right onto the floor if I wasn't pressed against the door.

A quiet moan sounds from the back of my throat as his tongue slips inside my mouth.

"F.uck......" He pants out breathlessly, his hands leaving my face and cupping my bum.

He easily lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and my hands clutching his shoulders.

I dive right back in, sucking on his bottom lip before kissing him with everything I have.

Realizing there isn't a thing about this man that isn't breath taking. The way he smells is amazing, the way his lips taste is incredible, his accent is s.exy as h.ell, and the way he looks is... absolutely unfair to other men.

He walks across the room slowly with me in his arms, to distracted by my lips to quicken his pace.

We move through a doorway and within seconds my back hits a soft surface and Harry's face is hovering over mine. His legs straddling mine as we lay on his bed.

My fingers grip the hem of his tee shirt, tugging it up his chest. He raises one hand behind him, helping me pull his up over his shoulders before tossing it on the floor next to the bed.

I can't help but bite my lip as my eyes linger down his exposed chest. Taking in all the ripples of muscle along the firm skin. The tattoos littering the surface of it.

My eyes shoot back up to his face, finding a satisfied smirk spread across it.

Instead of letting myself get embarrassed for blatantly staring, I grip my own shirt and swiftly pull it up and over my head. My black lace bra coming into view.

His eyes flick down, his breath increasing even more so as he looks over me.

He rests his weight on one hand, bringing the other up and running it across the skin of my collarbones before ducking down and kissing my neck.

My body trembles as he sucks on the sensitive skin, my back arching at the sensation.

He takes advantage of the sudden space between my back and the duvet, sliding his hand underneath me and popping my bra open.

Pulling it from my body, he adds it to the steadily growing pile of clothes on the floor as he focuses on my newly bare skin.

Just staring at me with darkened eyes.

"Harry." I whisper his name, making his eyes meet mine. "Touch me.. Please."

He blinks a few times, shaking his head. "You've... F.uck Everly, you've no idea what you do to me..."

He leans down, his lips brushing my ear as he lowers his voice. "No idea how many times I've touched myself imagining you underneath me."

My breath catches in my throat as he cups my breast, fingers running over the hardened nub.

"No one else has been able to make me hard, not since I met you.." He breathes out, moving down my body. "But you.. you just f.ucking look at me and the blood runs straight to my d.ick."

I gasp softly as my body shudders. No one's ever spoken to me this way.

He takes my hand, pressing it against the front of his gym shorts, making me feel his hardened length.

"I've wanted you in my bed since the second I saw you, your legs wrapped around me as I pushed into you.. stretching you... making you scream my name.."

"Harry.." I whimper as he kisses up my stomach, licking the curve of my breast.

"Tell me you want me." He looks up, into my eyes. His black and full of lust.

"I want you."

"Say it again." He orders, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.

"I want you." I take a deep breath, summoning up my courage. "Take your clothes off."

He smirks, "You first."

I start to open my mouth but he shakes his head, reaching down between us and popping open the button on my jeans. The faint sound of my zipper being pulled down is followed by his hand dipping into the front of my skinnies.

I'm nearly panting as his fingers brush along the outside of my underwear, teasing me. His eyes stay locked on mine as he slides a finger underneath the delicate lace, running up my center torturously slow.

"Jesus Christ... you're so f.ucking wet for me." He bites his lip as hushed moans escape my mouth.

He's barely touched me and I already feel so close...

How is that even possible?

He pulls away from me abruptly, standing to his feet at the edge of the bed. My wedges are quickly pulled off my feet before he grasps my jeans, hastily sliding them down my legs.

I hold my breath as his fingers hook underneath the sides of my underwear, his actions suddenly slow as he peels them off me.

Leaving me a naked and panting mess on his bed.

His jaw tenses as his eyes scan up my body, taking in every curve and dip in my skin as he pushes his shorts down his legs.

My mouth drops open as his length springs free.. Surprised at just how thick and long he is.

"Knew you'd be perfect." He mummers, shaking his head slightly as if he can't believe what's happening.

"Come here..." I reach out for him and he takes my hand, letting me pull him down on top of me.

He pecks my lips then rolls off of me, shuffling through the small table next to his bed until he pulls out a silver wrapper.

Opening it with his teeth, he quickly retrieves the rubber from it and rolls it down his stiff length.

Moving his body back over mine, his knee nudges my legs apart so he can rest between them.

I can feel him pressing into my thigh as he looks over my naked body underneath him.

"Never seen anything so beautiful." He muses, peering into my eyes. "You're... Christ, you're so f.ucking s.exy."

I blush, not used to hearing such praise. I don't think of myself as s.exy, not in the least. But with the way Harry's looking at me.. like his eyes can't get enough of the site of me... I actually feel s.exy for the first time.

I feel confident.

He groans as I move my hand between us and grip his length, running my hand up and down the silky skin. Making his eyes squeeze closed at the sensation.

"You don't stop.. I'll be done before we even get to the good bit." He grabs my hand, pulling it away from himself. "And I can't wait."

Lining himself up with me, he pauses, looking into my eyes.

"You good?" He asks, making sure I'm not having any second thoughts.

I know I should. If I was thinking clearly I would have second, third, and forth thoughts. This is stupid and risky.

But I'm not thinking clearly.. I'm only thinking of Harry and his bare body resting in-between my thighs. More then willing to give myself to him. Fully convinced he's worth every risk I could think of.

I finally nod, assuring him I'm still in it. That I still want him.

He ducks down, giving me one more passionate kiss before slowly thrusting into me.

I gasp as he moans, sliding into my wetness. Making me feel so full, stretching me so far I feel a slight tinge of pain.

He's so much bigger then I've ever had before, my body almost refusing to accept him as he pushes further and further. Stopping only when he's completely buried himself inside me, his eyes clamping shut as he tries to compose himself.

"Can I move?" He whispers, his voice raspy and low.

"Yes.. Please."

I grip his biceps as he retracts his hips, pushing into my warmth a second then third time.

"How... do you... like it?" He questions, his voice strained.

"I just....."

"Tell me how you want me."

"Faster.. harder.."

The words barely leave my lips before he raises up on his hands and slams into me. I cry out, my nails raking down his back, sure to leave marks in his soft skin as he pushes in and out, over and over again as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"F.uck..." Harry moans as he watches me, "You're so f.ucking tight.."

His deep voice, the accent thick in it makes me clench around him, feeling myself start to tip over the edge.

"Oh my god... Harry..."

At the sound of his name his pace quickens even more, his free hand moving down between us and rubbing my sensitive bundle of nerves, his lips closing around my left n.ipple and sucking.

I feel like I could float off the bed, my entire body somehow numb and overly sensitive at the same time. I feel everything, every harsh thrust deep within me, but my limbs are like jello.

Barely able to hold onto him as pounds into me again and again.

"Harry... F.uck.." I whimper, arching my back before crying out. Practically screaming his name as I come undone around him. Pleasure washing over my body like a wave, my legs shaking uncontrollably, my eyes squeezing tightly shut.

They open just in time to see him sink his teeth into his bottom lip, eyebrows furrowing as he shudders above me. Releasing into the condom as he thrusts into me one last time.

Our bodies are both covered in a light sheen of sweat as we try to catch our breaths, just staring at each other as we come down from our highs.

A piece of hair is brushed off my face before Harry drops himself down onto his elbows, connecting our lips in a sweet drawn out kiss.

"You alright?" He questions, breathless.

I nod and he gives me one more peck on the lips before dropping down next to me on the bed. Pulling the spent c.ondom off himself and throwing it into the bin next to the bed.

He lays back down next to me, our arms touching as I feel my heart finally begin to calm.

"Is it always that way for you?" I ask, feeling my cheeks flush at the ridiculous question.

S.ex for me has never been so vigorous, so filled with lust. So amazing.

But with Harry it's probably different. I couldn't imagine him not making every woman feel this way.

He chuckles lowly, entwining our fingers. "No. Not in the least if I'm being honest. You're... that was... bloody amazing."

I smile to myself as Harry tugs up the covers around us, turning to my side as exhaustion hits me.

My eyes fly open as an arm wraps around my waist, pulling me back into a solid warm chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Holding you looks like."

I shift a little in his arms, trying to get comfortable.

"You not used to this?" He asks, his breath hitting the back of my neck.

"No." I shake my head.

"Me either..." He admits. "Have never wanted to before. You alright with it?"

"Yeah." I answer quietly.

A warm kiss is pressed to my shoulder as I feel myself doze off, feeling safe for the first time since I can remember.

__________________________
Please vote!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.5M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
571K 15.6K 60
"I'm scared Harry!" I shout, finding some courage to voice my concerns. "Why? Tell me what scares you Maci and we can work through it, together," Ha...
35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...