Blind Lycan

hells_princess999

I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be... Еще

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
Not an update
chapter 28.
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - beginning of the end.
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Im so sorry
Update -
Update!

chapter 8.

638 25 1
hells_princess999

Angel bains pov

There's something off about her, no human should be able to move as quick or swiftly as she can. She shouldn't have been able to break one of my top warriors arm within seconds.

I need to find out what she is, and quick. I need to show her why I'm the most vicious alpha ever known.

Chloe senses there's something off about her too but she's going to get closer to her to find out.

'Toby' I order icily through the link.

He enters my office within a minute.

"Yes alpha" he bows.

"I need you to take a sample of Dakotas blood, and I need you to mask your scent and search her room" I order.

I hear him nod and he leaves quickly.

Ten minutes later his voice echoes into my mind 'her room is empty alpha' he says.

'Take five of my men and go to her old house, don't come back until you find something. Tear it fucking down if you have to' I growl.

I shut the link and lean back. If she is what I think she is then I have to kill her.

...

Dakotas pov

I laugh at something chloe says, not really interested. I know she's suspicious of me, so is angel. I can't let them find out, they won't give me the chance to explain myself.

The only thing I can do I tell him and hope he understands.

Standing up chloe looks at me "I have to talk to angel" I say.

She narrows her eyes "he's in his office" I nod.

"I know" I say quietly.

Quickly walking to his office I walk in knowing I have to break it to him slowly.

Shutting the door behind me I ignore his warning growl.

"There's nothing in my house for your men to find" I say sitting down.

He tenses with a cold deadly look but I don't give him the chance to speak.

"I know it's looks suspicious of me but let me explain" I beg.

He sits back but I know he wants to attack me.

"Ok uh ill start at the begginning"

"My mother was a drug addict and was in debt by thousands. She eventually overdosed and died when I was twelve. I started fighting to pay back her debts or my brother would be next. My dad was bipolar and went crazy after she died. He started hitting me, my brother and my younger sister. When I was fifteen he tried to rape me but I got away" his face turns into one of fury.

"i returned home one night to see him raping my younger sister. I dragged him off her and I just kept hitting him. When I was done he wasn't breathing. My brother was no where to be found and my neighbours called the cops. I spent three years in prison, they didn't care that I was only fifteen. But it was seen as self defence"

"When I got out, my sister had killed herself six months before. My brother had disappeared without a trace. I had to start illegal street fighting to earn the money I needed. My so called brother like to fight aswell. He was my opponent"

"I beat him, what I didn't know was that he knew I would. He wasn't my brother anymore. He had no life in his eyes, just darkness"

I gulp and shut my eyes know in the worst part is to come.

"He said he left because he wanted a better life, I had no idea what he'd become. I knew nothing of werewolves or anything back then"

"He told me I could trust him and stupidly I did. He'd introduced me to a load of people, they all looked like humans but they moved different. Their eyes were empty, just bottomless pits. They all dressed in black, with weapons hidden in their clothes"

"I didn't think anything of it, they asked me to join them. And stupidly I let my brother bribe me into it, they said if I trained with them they'd help me out with money. So I did, but they then started training me with weapons"

He snarls and within a second he's gripping my face tightly.

"What kind of weapons!?" He snarls furiously.

"Bullets, knives, swords, daggers.." I whisper painfully.

My eyes water "please, I'd never hurt you" I whisper.

His grips tightens "like you could" he spits.

"As soon as they told me what they really did I left. I swear I've never hurt a werewolf and I never will. They want me because I know everything about them, they tried to turn me into one of them" I say as a tear runs down my face.

"I don't trust you!" He growls starting to shake.

Gripping his hand around my face I try to push him away but he doesn't budge.

"I left my brother behind. He was my only family left! That should be enough for you to at least try and trust me" I whisper crying.

His grip loosens slightly "I can't. The safety of my pack and family come first." He says.

I hold in a sob "if you give me to them, they'll make me like them. They'll force me to hurt someone that I- I don't want to. Please, I'd rather be dead than hurt you" I whimper.

He let's go, standing looking completely torn.

"I'll go if you want and you'll never have to see me again I swear"

He storms out angrily making me confused.

Angels pov

I breath heavily and search the house for chloe.

Walking into her bedroom I can hear her breathing.

"Steel?" She says confused.

I sit on her bed "I need your help" I say quietly. I've been the worst brother to her for the past five years.

She stays silent before moving closer. She grabs my hand in hers "what's wrong?" She asks worried.

"She told me everything. To put it bluntly she's had a shit upbringing, her brother who disappeared for years came back. He's been living with hunter's and let them manipulate him. He tried to make her a hunter" I say with disgust in my voice.

"She had no idea about us or what they were. She was barely surviving and they offered her money to train with them. She did and they trusted her, they taught her with every silver weapon they had. She found out what they were and what they wanted her for and she left. She said she's never hurt a werewolf and she never would"

Chloe rubs my hand soothingly like I'm a child.

"I think you should forgive her, clearly she had no idea and she didn't know how to tell you. Maybe give her the silent treatment or something as punishment. We only get one mate steel and like it or not. She's yours" she says softly.

I sigh "she knows everything about them, she spent under a year with them and became one of the top warriors. He brother knew she was good that's why he told them about her. They told her everything"

"If she was one of them then she would never have told you about it. She'd be empty inside, but she felt guilty and told you"

I sigh again and hang my head "rogues want her from all over the world, she's worth 2 million with a heartbeat"

Chloe gasps "holy crap steel" she says shocked.

I nod "what do I do" I whisper leaning my head on her shoulder.

She leans her head on mine "go with what your heart says" she whispers.

...

Dakota ferns pov

Leaving the office I pack a few things that I need into a bag before wiping my tears.

Slinging the bag over my shoulder I dry my face before hurrying down the stairs. If he doesn't want me then I don't blame him but I refuse to let the hunter's have me.

Leaving the huge house I just hope they can't hear my footsteps. Walking across the stones as quietly as I can I break into a run as my feet hit the forest floor.

'Why the hell is his land so big?' I think to myself after twenty minutes.

Pausing for a second I look around wearily when I hear movement around me. Dropping my bag I swiftly grab my small pen knife from my bra.

I can cause more damage than this thing could but it's making me feel safer. I don't know what's out here, I mean I'm in the middle of the woods for god sake!

I spin a twig snaps behind me "stop fucking with me" I say with a bored voice even though I'm a little scared.

A huge wolf steps out snarling. My eyes widen in awe, the knife slipping from my hands. Looking at it softly I see familiar eyes but think nothing of it.

"Your pretty for a male" I murmur reaching my hand out to stroke it's head.

It's eyes watch me wearily but when my hand touches it's fur it whines. I jump scared as it jumps forwards.

I fall onto my back with the wolf over me. I know it won't hurt me but that doesn't stop the flinch as it leans down.

It's tongue quickly darts out of its mouth before running up my face.

"Ew! Get off get off!" I yell disgusted.

Using my sleeve I scrub at my skin harshly, the wolf looking amused as it jumps to my side and sits watching me.

"That's just disgusting" I mutter annoyed.

It flops backwards shaking, like it's laughing.

"So your a male" I say looking away awkwardly.

It jumps up looking at me accusingly which I smirk at and hold my hands up.

"Don't blame me, it was like right there" I say putting my hand to my face showing him.

If wolf's could smirk then he would be.

"I have to go" I say quickly as I remember why I'm out here in the woods.

He frowns and whimpers making my heart twist painfully.

"It's not you, it's just..people don't trust me, they don't want me here so I'm leaving and fixing their problem" I say, my eyes watering again.

He whimpers and walks towards me, his snout softly touching my cheek.

Tingles spread through me making me freeze.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36 7 50
I've never wanted this life for myself-this life filled with perils and evil. It's like a dream I can never escape from-a dream which I'm forever stu...
45K 1.6K 33
**#1 in #Darkmoon** A walk in the forest, that's what I need. A stressful day at school and a walk in the forest will relax me. This is what I do al...
1.1M 60.4K 110
Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My people once believed that the day when Luna p...
My Mate's Betrayal stana katic

Про оборотней

228K 7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...