The Gods [ON HOLD]

By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha has always had a hard life as far as she can remember but all that changes when a stranger comes in h... More

Intro
Old Home Gone
New Home
Heartache
Pain
The ring
Dinner
Gone and Back
Awake
missing
scared
who am I
truth
Learning the truth
My King & My Princess
happiness
Time
Finding Aayilah
Awake & Love
losing Aayilah?
pain
Revenge
Rose Choker
control
Forgive but not Forget
Fun
Note
Random
Play it Again
Numb
Kidnapped
Authors Note
Author's Note
author's note
Authors note

missing pt2

3.6K 142 3
By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha's Prov

it had been two weeks since Chris had left and it was sad to say i was a complete wreck. i found it hard to concentrate in school, have fun&sleep. i didn't even go to school i just layed around the house thinkin of him. I had told everyone to leave since i didn't need them so i was all alone in the big house. i sighed as i got out of Chris's bed i had worn his t-shirt to be bed every night just have the feeling that he was there. i walked down the hall til i found a plain room the walls were white as for the marble floors. I felt the need to dance for some reason so i went got my ipod deck and put my ipod in and turned to one of my favorite songs "Taylor Swift -Crazier. I took my ballerina stance and slowly closed my eyes. As the song started to play I slowly started to move dreaming that my true love Chris was with me dancing with me. I dreamed that i ran and jumped into his arms him lifting me up into the air. My eyes slowly fluttered open to surprisingly to meet dark brown eyes staring back at me. "Chris" I said before my eyes shut & i feel asleep I hadn't slept in 2weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 19 31
Stars life was never normal she was always alone and afraid to make friends due to her secret. Luna sees things nobody else can and she doesn't under...
2.2K 117 25
{A POLYAMOROUS MONSTER STORY} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand alone if you wish)❗️ Maizie Reck is 22 years old, and was born an immortal zombi...
482K 11.4K 28
(This book is shit FYI so read at ur own risk) Ren is a werewolf, who will soon to turn 18 and become leader of the pack. She is the daughter of Chri...
1M 38.4K 115
Coming from a small world sucks, the people here suck.. Everything about it sucks allot, My names Melissa; i have blue hair and bright blue eyes, Jud...