Time of war

Von Nick3278

It was two years after the war and most of the world was laid to waste, what remained of it was taken over by... Mehr

Chapter 1:Resource crusade
Chapter 2:London tower
Chapter 4:skeleton room
Chapter:5 ventalation systems
Chapter:6 the pipe
Chapter 7:Long fall ahead
Chapter 8:Under the surface
Chapter:9 Drained
Chapter 10:Secret's
Chapter 11:Safe...for now
Chapter 12:Darkwood
Chapter 13:illuminated Forest
Chapter 14:Ambush
Chapter 15:Breakout
Chapter 16:The Dreads
Chapter 17:The leak
Chapter 18:The cure
Chapter 19:The horrible truth
Chapter 20:The Council
Chapter 21:Overboard
Chapter 22:Aftermath
Chapter 23:Tremble Cave
Chapter 24:The Dome
Chapter 25:Climbing for hope
Chapter 26:The slip away
Chapter 27:The floating rocks
Chapter 28:piranha falls
Chapter 29: The grand lie
Chapter 30: The final showdown
Part two-chapter 31:The things we do
Chapter 32:We did this
Chapter 33: This is the end...for now

Chapter 3:Voltage

531 266 20
Von Nick3278

Jarhead walked in with a commander behind him I ran up to them pulled the knife out of my pocket and swung wildly at him he just ducked and backed away barley avoiding the knife his commander drew a gun on me I grabbed his gun and grabbed him then pointed the gun to his head "drop the guns" I screamed panting heavily jarhead laid his weapons and kicked them over near me, I pushed the commander into jarhead and fired to bullets into his stomach he fell to the ground jarhead stood up "u killed him!" He got up panting very angrily, I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger it clicked but no bullet shot out I threw the gun on the ground I ran to the concrete door and pushed it shut behind me I turned around and looked down the railing there were at least 200 flights of stairs I heard jarhead bang on the door behind me, I heard him mumbling behind the door just then a loud buzzing alarm rang red flashing lights all over I started running down the stairs as fast as I could I saw to guards coming up the stairs I pulled the knife out of my pocket and got ready to fight. One of them swung at me I ducked and stabbed him in the chest I pulled it back and sliced at the other one he dove back hitting his back on the stair railing I jabbed at him only hitting him once he collapsed. I finally made it to the bottom floor, my legs really tired I collapsed there were guards waiting for me all over they jumped on me from all sides. I couldn't move my body aching all over.

they picked me up by my arms and dragged me out of the tower I could hardly, see I kept blacking out they carried me a long time, or at least I thought it was It was a little stone building with two light posts out front they opened the door and dragged me down the stairs and finally dropped me on a pile of straw. "hey" someone whispered to me I sat up slowly I looked at a very blurred figure he held out his hand and said "here these will help" I reached out my hand and he dropped something in my hand and then gave me a cup full of water, "what is this" I held up my hand, "medicine" I put the medicine in my mouth and swallowed it in one gulp, I laid back down resting for a while the blurry ness faded and I sat up I looked over to see lesloth I got up and walked up to him he was laying on the ground "STOP!" He yelled I froze in my tracks I looked at him weirdly "look around" he said I searched around me I was in a cell, like a dog "2400 volts of electric currents run through this metal 23 hours of the day, one hour a day it shuts off so they can feed us.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12 0 5
Glory of the known universe, a place of wonder & unlimited possibility, the planet and its people were held in reverence & to some even seen as Gods...
5.2K 369 35
it's simple. Survive, and this is the story of how I learnt to survive in the cruel world of flesh eating zombies. No time for playing nice or sympat...
734 201 70
*Completed Story* In the heart of an Old World that has been filled to the brim with unimaginable horrors, one of humanity's final forces has founded...
23 3 6
We all know the basic isekai story, yeah? Die in this world, and then reborn to a fantasy one, yadda-yadda-yadda. However, in this scenario, we get t...