Being the Girlfriend of a Bad...

By Malliecat

Sequel of Secret Santa (How I fell in love with my Secret Santa) and New Years Eve. Elaynnah Taylor is the t... More

~Copyright~ Authors note~
~Valentines Day~
~Puppy Love~
~Daddy's Angel~
~Kathrine~
~No Words~
~My friends are your friends~
~ What?~
~The Cats out of the bag~
~I hate Doctors~
~Goodbyes are never easy~
~Sorry~
~Boys Suck~
~Bump~
~All I ever wanted~
~Lets play a name game~
~Sticks and Stones~
~That's a whole lotta lace~
~ Another year gone ~
~Fun in the sun~
~The sleepover and a Promise~
~6 Months and counting~
~Wedding bells are ringing~
~Days fly by~
~Bad News~
~Labor pains~
~Off to a rocky start~
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors Note

~Come get me~

948 20 2
By Malliecat

Its been and entire week since Tristin broke up with me. I've been sitting next to him for five days in silence. Science has been pure torture. He didn't even look at me. I couldn't understand why he was doing this. My heart ached when he would talk close with other girls. I sighed when the bell rang and once again he rushed out of the class leaving me alone. I slowly gathered my books and made my way into the crowded hallway. I only had three more classes to endure before the end of school. My stomach turned nervously as the hours flew by. Tonight was the night our whole plan was going down. Sam had chosen me an outfit that I wouldn't be caught dead in normally.

As soon as the last bell rang Sam found me and dragged me off to her car so she could help me get ready for my date. Paul was picking me up in a few hours and Jake and Sam were going to bring Tristin by twenty minutes after that. My entire body shook as Sam pushed me towards the bathroom with a handful of clothes.

Sam had picked out an itty bitty white jean skirt that left very little to the imagination. She matched that with a tight black tank top and a matching short sleeve white jean coat. She topped off the whole look with a white fedora with a chunky black ribbon tied around it truthfully I looked like a prostatot not a soon to be mother, but if this look was going to help get Tristin back then I would wear it.

I couldn't help but think that this whole plan was going to backfire. The thought of Tristin seeing me out with Paul and him hating me kept running through my head. I couldn't bare the thought of Tristin's and my child growing up Fatherless, that thought really made my heart ache.

"Ready?" Sam's voice asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm yeah I guess," I sighed tugging on the hem of the skirt nervously.

"It's going to work don't worry about it just go have a good time," Sam smiled pulling my hand away from my skirt.

"He's not going to hate me?" I asked quietly.

"Nah. He loves you trust me," she winked as the doorbell rang. "Your dates here. Remember have fun."

"Yeah ok," I breathed as she lead me downstairs. Sam opened the door for Paul who looked pretty hot. His blond hair was tied back and he had on a nice shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. Truthfully any girl would be lucky to be going out with him. I kind of felt bad that this was all a scheme to get Tristin back Paul deserved better.

"Hi beautiful," Paul smiled making Sam roll her eyes.

"Save it for when Tristin gets there," Sam mumbled.

"Nah Elaynnah deserves the whole Paul experience," he winked at me. "Shall we?" He asked holding out his arm. I just nodded and took a hold of his arm as he led me outside towards his car.

"You can drive?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah this is my baby," he smiled patting his candy apple red Camaro gently. "My dad gave it to me when I turned seventeen a month ago it was his when he was in high school."

"I thought you were the baby? I just figured you were younger," I answered shyly.

"I am the baby Tristin, Sam and Jake are all older than me not by much but Sam still insists I'm the baby," he shrugged holding the door open for me.

"Oh," I smiled meekly.

"So what kind of music do you like Elaynnah?" He asked as he took his seat behind the steering wheel.

"Um I like a lot of different music," I shrugged. It was true I didn't really like one specific genre. We were quiet for a few minutes as he began to drive towards the restaurant.

"I hate the small talk," Paul finally sighed breaking the silence as we pulled into a parking space. "Lets just skip the cheesy lines and awkward silence. We need to show Tristin what he's missing," he winked at me.

"Yeah ok," I smiled nervously. There was no turning back now.

"Good," he smiled his brown eyes dancing happily as he jumped out of the car. He quickly rushed
to the passenger side and opened the door for me once again. I'll give this town one thing the guys were gentlemen at least the ones I went out with were. He quickly grabbed my hand and led me inside. There was definitely no turning back now. "Remember to laugh at my jokes," he whispered in my ear as we waited to be seated making me blush like crazy. If anyone was watching surely they would think we were a real couple. "You're so cute when you blush pumpkin," he breathed as the girl at the hostess table turned her attention to us.

"For two?" She chirped sweetly.

"Yes please," Paul said in a rather sexy voice that I wasn't aware existed. The girl turned bright red and looked down at the seating chart. "Somewhere open, Pumpkin hates dark secluded booths gives people the wrong idea," he added. Smooth Paul smooth I thought to myself.

"No problem," she squeaked grabbing two menu's. "Follow me." Paul gave me a quick wink as the girl turned to walk away.

"Let the plan begin," he breathed huskily into my ear once again making me shiver. This was going to be a long night. Paul led me through the tables holding my hand the entire time. The hostess led us to a table in the center of the restaurant it was visible from all angles which I guess was the plan. It didn't matter where Sam, Jake and Tristin sat they would be able to see us. "Relax pumpkin," Paul smiled leaning back in his chair. "We are just two friends out for dinner," he reminded me.

I took a deep breath looking into Paul's warm brown eyes. He was right if anything I would get to know him slightly better. He was a good friend right? He was trying to get Tristin and me back together. I had to relax have a good time and maybe Tristin would get jealous and want me back.

"Yeah your right," I smiled as the waitress bounced towards us.

"Hi my name is Kelly I'll be your waitress tonight," She smiled at the both of us. Her eyes lingered on Paul slightly longer than they should have.

"Hi Kelly," Paul smiled at her kindly. "Me and my date would like two cokes and we'll get the specials."

"Alright I'll be right back with your drinks," she smiled as she turned on her heel.

"Sam told me what you liked," he smiled warmly.

"That was thoughtful of her," I laughed.

"She thinks of everything," I breathed looking around the restaurant.

"He'll be here soon," Paul said softly.

"I hope this works," I answered still looking around.

"It will trust me," he answered. People kept telling me to trust them. I let out a soft sigh just before I heard a slight commotion at the hostess booth. "Looks like he's here," Paul said quietly making me turn towards the noise.

"Oh my god is that Elaynnah?" Sam's voice gushed. Way to be obvious Sam.

"Is that Pollywog?" Jake's voice interrupted.

"Are they really doing that?" I whispered to Paul. "I can't believe them. Oh my god," I breathed covering my face with my hands.

"Chill good time remember," Paul smiled reaching for my hand. I reluctantly took a hold of his hand blushing like crazy. I felt Tristin's eyes on me which made my stomach turn nervously. This plan better work. "Lets start with a joke," Paul offered.

"Yeah ok," I replyed taking a deep breath keeping my eyes focused on him.

"Don't trust atoms baby they make everything up," Paul smiled coyly.

"That's actually pretty funny," I giggled.

"How about another one?"

"Ok."

"It's always I before E. Isn't that weird?" He smiled. That made me burst out laughing. I know it was corny and well nerdy but I found it funny.

"Paul your too much," I breathed between laughing.

"I have a way with words," he winked.

"I'd say."

"Here's another one. Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door." He said giggling like a school girl. We were actually having a good time when Tristin's voice mumbled from behind me.

"What are you doing?" Tristin breathed coldly.

"We are on a date," Paul answered calmly.

"Why?" Tristin growled.

"You two broke up. Elaynnah is pretty I figured I would make my move," Paul shrugged.

"You can't date my ex girlfriend. She's having my baby."

"Umm.. You said you didn't want it. I was there when she was crying because you ditched her, you don't deserve to be with her," Paul barked.

"Paul she is having my baby, you can't date her," Tristin snapped.

"Stop me," Paul snarled standing up.

"Can you two stop acting like I'm not here," I yelled standing up. By this time everyone in the restaurant was staring at us.

"Your right lets go," Paul breathed shooting me a quick smile. He knew we had gotten under Tristin's skin. Maybe this plan was going to work. I nodded and went along with what Paul was doing.

"Yeah ok," I smiled stepping away from the table.

"Your order?" Kelly the perky waitress said moving to the table side clearly worried we were going to make a dash without paying.

"Can we get it to go?" I smiled at her.

"Um yeah of course," She nodded.

"Thanks Kelly your great," Paul added as she skipped off.

"This is not over," Tristin growled.

"Yes it is," I answered as I turned to leave with Paul right on my heel.

"I'll go pay quickly meet you at the car?" He asked before moving away from me I just nodded and made my way to the Camaro. I paced around outside as I waited for Paul to come take me home.

"Elaynnah?" Tristin's voice breathed from behind me.

"What do you want Tristin?" I snapped at him. He didn't want me but no one else could date me either? That did not fly in my books. I may be having his baby but I was not going to sit around alone for the rest of my life just because he said so.

"I just um.." he began.

"Look Tristin I'm not in the mood for your mind games. You don't want anything to do with me and the baby that's fine but you can't control who I can and can't date."

"I don't want you to date anyone else."

"Well that is not your choice," I snapped at him

"I just well," he said exasperated running his hands through his hair.

"You just well what? Leave me alone Tristin." Yup I pulled that card. Sam told me to make him work for it, I just hope I wasn't pushing him away. I was just hoping he would I don't know come get me, kiss me or wrap me in his arms like he used to. I needed to know he would be there for me and the baby.

"I miss you."

"You could have fooled me," I breathed poking him in the chest.

"I made a mistake."

"Damn right you did," I snapped.

"I wan't you and the baby. I swear, I was just scared," Tristin breathed wrapping his arms around me. I wanted to just melt in his arms but that was not going to happen. He hurt me badly. I wasn't sure if I could trust him at least not fully. "Let me make it up to you? Please."

"I don't know," I answered truthfully.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys here is a new update. I hope you enjoy this. I'm still taking a break from Wattpad so the story will remain on hold but I promise to update as soon as I have a new chapter.

Please remember to Vote, follow and comment

Malliecat XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.5K 31
Elaynnah Taylor has never had a boyfriend, and she has never been kissed. She's new to this large school, and feels completely invisible to the oppos...
43.1K 1.1K 31
sequel to emmy. if you love me let me know.
1.6K 196 44
Having a big fat crush on two of the best looking guys in school, at different times of course, no issues. After passing out no contact with them, no...
3.8K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...