I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
First Day of the Academy
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Slide to the Next Team
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
Yet again, a filler! XD
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
A Lot Has Happened...
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

Conspiracies!

479 42 10
By I_am_a_psychopath

Probably the most confusing chapter I have ever written, but oh well! ^-^

==========

(Lian's POV)

"STEVE?!" me and Rido yelled in unison.

"QUACK QUACK?!" Steve yelled back.

"What do you mean, what're we doing here? What're you doing here?!" I asked the sitting duck. Literally.

Oh. You thought that Steve was standing next to the bandaged up, creepy dude? No. Quite different actually. Steve is actually locked up in a cage on the other side of the room.

"What's going on?" Rythian asks. "Danzo, what is the meaning of this?"

I'm gonna guess mister creepy man is Danzo.

"Rido. Welcome back." the old man said to my brother kindly.

I blinked in confusion and turned to my brother who was glaring. "Danzo. Care to explain?"

"QUACK QUACK!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HELP YOU?!" I yell at the caged duck. "YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM!"

A duck just sweatdropped at me. Do you know how strange that is? The answer is very. Very strange indeed.

"Quack."

I gasped loudly and pointed at Danzo. "It was you?!" I yell at the old man.

"Ah, young Titen. So innocent." Danzo mused. "It's a shame really, how you never did become bitter and seek power like the young Uchiha boy."

I glared at the mention of Sasuke. Still a touchy subject.

"What're you talking about?" I ask. "This is the ANBU headquarters, I was given a place here...to train, I don't understand why Rythian had his memory wiped and why Steve is here."

"Steve?"

"Quack." Steve said the said time I said, "The duck."

"You are an interesting one, Lian." Danzo continued. "It is true that you have a place here to be trained, but your brother here also has a place."

"WHAT?!" me and Rythian questioned in shock, turning to Rido who was rolling his eyes.

"I told you years ago, I have to decline." Rido said cooly.

"The offer continues to stand then, it seems." Danzo said before turning back to me and Rythian. "As for Rythian getting his memory wiped, I had the help of the ninja duck behind me."

"His name is Steve." I stated.

"The ninja duck - "

"Steve."

" - wiped Rythian's memory to keep up his end of the deal. I wanted to see how you would react to having someone so close to you losing their memories." Danzo explained. "And what action you would take. You handled everything very well, better than expected seeing as you brought back with you the Titen prodigy."

"Wait, what deal?" Rythian asked Danzo.

"You're a prodigy?" I ask Rido who shrugs his shoulders. "No wonder Fido doesn't like you much you attention hog."

"Hey!"

"QUACK! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!" Steve was absolutely raging now!

"I made a deal with this duck that if he helped me erase the memories of some people, Rythian being one of them, then he and his family would be allowed to leave and live in peace." Danzo explained emotionlessly.

My breath caught in my throat. No way. Steve? The duck? My arch nemesis? Has a family? Like, kids and everything?

"Quack."

"Hey, I just found it a bit of a shock!" I said in defence.

Rythian interrupted. "If you made a deal with him, and he did it then why on earth is he in a cage?"

Danzo smiled, but dear God it did not look good. Nope. It looked creepy, and sinister, and all things nasty! "Why would I give up such a power?"

"Danzo, get to the point." Rido piped up and stepped forward. "What is the meaning of this?"

"The meaning, Rido, is to recruit a dying but powerful clan."

I blinked in confusion. "Really? Are you serious?"

"Deadly." Danzo confirmed.

I turned to the boys and whispered, "These guys are insane, I see why Kakashi left..."

"QUACK QUACK QUACK!"

I turn to Danzo. "If I agree to join immediately...what will happen?"

"Both you and Rythian will be brought into the base and given residence here. And you shall begin your training started tomorrow." Danzo explained. "If you do not agree then - "

"Some big threat that makes us all pee our pants." I finished and waved him off with a sigh. I turn to look at Steve and freeze.

Big, adorable eyes. A pleading look. Oh no. No. No! NO!

"If you want, I will release the duck and his family." Danzo bribed.

Steve started going off his nut trying to reach Danzo, saying stuff like "she'll never join now". In duck of course, he's not too good at English.

I bite my lip before making one hell of a decision. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen? I take a step forward, pushing past Rido who tried to stop me. "Deal."

"Perfect, you may go and collect any belongings you may think you'll need. But be back here before sunset." Danzo ordered.

"Sure thing." I nodded.

Danzo then went up in a puff of smoke and my blonde friend came tumbling down the stairs. "Guys! They're coming back, hurry!"

My eyes widened and I rushed over to Steve's cage. I fused chakra into my foot before kicking the lock off, and it worked!

"Where's your family?" Rythian asked.

"Quack!"

Rido was already on it! He burst down the door next to ours and came out a few seconds later holding a female duck and three chicks in the other hand, but one was seated quite comfortably on his head. "Let's go."

We all nodded and started making our way up the flight of stairs. Naruto taking the lead, he stopped when we reached the top of the stairs, shushing us or the family of ducks...

I can't believe I'm helping Steve, what has the world come to?

A large group of ANBU members walk calmly by, none of them seeming to notice us. We waited a couple more seconds after they turned the corner to make our move.

A silent as a ninja -cause you know, that is what we are - we made our way down towards the exit. Just after we came out, we noticed another group of ANBU members walking this way so we did whatever group of logical group such as ourselves would do.

No we didn't hide, but that probably would have worked now that I think about it...

Nope.

We did something way cooler.

We broke the laws of physics!

Or, well, Steve and his family broke the laws of physics.

We were flying. And the ducks were the ones carrying us.

"I DON'T SEE WHY I NEED TO BE HELD UPSIDE DOWN!" I yelled up at Steve.

"Quack! Quack!" he said happily.

"I JUST SAVED YOU'RE ASS!"

"Quack, Quack Quack!"

"DON'T YOU START STEVE SPAWN!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, what do you think happened with the other Akatsuki members?" Naruto asked as I tried to fend off the happy family of ducks.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE! MY RULES! GET OFF!" I said trying to evade their hugs.

"I'm guessing they got back okay." Rido stated and rubbed the back of his neck. "If not, then Leader is gonna have my ass."

"I didn't know you rolled that way."

"RYTHIAN!"

"You're dead, brat."

"RIDO NO!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

After successfully calming the duo down with the help of Naruto, I sat on my couch with the small group, Steve and his family included. Their kids really liked Rido's hair...

"Just leave them alone, Rido." I sighed.

"Easy for you to say." he said glaring at the miniature ducks who stepped close. They were on either side of him, when he looked one way two of them would hop closer, and when he looked at the other two the other pair hopped closer.

It was a vicious cycle which my brother couldn't seem to break.

Oh well, sucks to be him.

Suddenly, another law of physics was broken and there in the middle of my living room appeared Deidara, Kisame and Tobi.

I blinked in confusion, mouth opening and closing again. I then turned to the rest of the group to see Rido the only one looking like this is just a normal thing that happens daily....

Then again, it might. Never know. It's the Akatsuki, who knows what they get up to in their free time?

"Did...what just happened?" I asked, finally able to say something.

"We almost got caught because of you, un!" Deidara yelled, pointing a finger at me.

I flicked him on the forehead before taking a seat again. "OI!"

"You didn't seem to mind terrorising everything earlier on." Rido stated.

"We're back!" Tobi cheered, breaking all of the oncoming conflict. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"Umm..." me and Rido said in unison.

"Rido?" Kisame asked.

"Yeah?"

"...why do you have a couple of baby ducks on your head."

"I find it better if I don't question things anymore."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We were now all seated on all the couches or floor in the now very tight living room.

"Okay, so what is it that happened down there?" Naruto asked and folded his arms across his chest. "It's unfair you gotta meet this crazy guy while I was just on watch..."

"And you did a fabulous job." I said giving him a thumbs up and an eye closed, Kakashi-signature style smile.

Speaking of Kakashi...

The locked door jiggled before we all the heard the sound of a key clicking and in appeared none other than my guardian!

He walked calmly into the room with a plastic shopping bag and closed the door behind him. We all continued to watch him. The silver haired man turned around and his visible eye widened.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei." me, Naruto and Rythian greeted.

Kakashi sighed before shaking his head and walking into the kitchen.

"Is he okay?" Naruto asks.

"Lian! Get in here!" Kakashi called.

"Aw..." I pouted before standing up and shuffling along the legs to make my way to the kitchen.

"Ugh oh! You're in trouble!" Tobi giggled and Naruto was sniggering beside him.

"You too Naruto!"

"Aw, dangit..." Naruto mumbled before doing the same as me and making the walk of shame towards the kitchen.

We walked in, well, peered our heads round the corner first before entering. Kakashi stood leaning by the counter with a hand on his forehead.

"Yes?" I asked cautiously.

"Why on earth do we have S-Ranked criminals in our house?" he asked with a sigh, eyes closed.

Me and Naruto shared a look before turning back to him.

"It's kinda a long story...."

"Yeah, believe it."

==================

What?

What is this?!

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!

OH MY TURTLE! CAN IT BE? ANOTHER CONSECUTIVE UPDATE?!

I updated on the 15th! I updated on the 22nd! And now I update on the 29th! I AM ON A ROLL! HOLY TURTLE I FEEL ACHIEVED!

THREE WEEKS IN A ROW! Now, I think that deserves a prize or something...this hasn't happened in, what? Years!

I'm gonna make this bit bold cause it's important

I actually think that I'm getting to the end of this story....shocking? I know!

I don't know how much more I'm actually going to add because yes I do love this story and yes I never want it to end, but I do realise that I have literally just grabbed the original plot of the Naruto universe and thrown it out the window.

Oops.

So, yeah. I bet in like, a few more uploads, this story will be finished! It'll probably be sometime in October, November OH DECEMBER! I WILL DEFINITELY DO YET ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Ahem...sorry.

Okay, I believe I've blabbered on long enough. Remember, I don't own Naruto or the Naruto characters, but I do own a turtle-load of other random characters!

Comment on what the turtle you want to happen before I finish this book, k? ^-^

PSYCHOPATH OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 3 19
I was inspired by a fanfic doing a simlier thing. A girl who was transport into the world of Naruto as a younger her with the adilty to know everythi...
77.5K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
34.6K 2.1K 23
Hinata imagines what she must look like. Standing in front of her father with what she assumes is the nastiest face she could make, her hands balled...