You're All I Need (Robin and...

By Jasmin_23_Min-min

Do you already feel when you love someone but you don't know what to do every time you see them? Do you think... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Our Feelings
Chapter 2 - Game
Chapter 3 - Poker Face Outside, Happy Deep Inside
Chapter 5 - I'm Here With You
Chapter 6 - Kiss..?
Chapter 7 - For You
Chapter 8 - D-date?
Chapter 9 - Past
Chapter 10 - Finally!
Chapter 11 - Now or Never
Chapter 12 - I Love You
Chapter 13 - Couple
Chapter 14 - Trying My Best
Chapter 15 - Oh no..
Chapter 16 - I'm Here
Chapter 17 - It's (Not) Nice To See You
Chapter 18 - Vanished
Chapter 19 - Oh yeah!
Author's Note!

Chapter 4 - Interruption

2.2K 51 28
By Jasmin_23_Min-min

Robin's POV

After I look at my left, I look at her -- or let's say I stared at her. She look back to me -- or stared at me.

How beautiful her green emerald eyes are! I smiled as I look at her eyes and she smiled back.

I look at her whole face...so PERFECT! She is GORGEOUS yet SIMPLE.

I look at her cute and short eyebrows. I look at her green emerald eyes. I look at her nose...her ears and cheek. I look at her red long hair and especially...

I look at her lips...

It makes me want to kiss it...

Can I kiss it?

Well, this is my chance.

It's now or never...

I lean closer to her slowly...looking at her face...she didn't even moved...as she was waiting for this kiss..

I close my eyes and lean to her...

Starfire's POV

Robin was do the staring at me...and he do start lean closer to me.

I didn't want to move because I waited for this...I am the ready.

He lean closer to me and I do started to close my eyes and do the lean to him.

And we started to lean to each other..

When...

"Robin..! Starfire..!" friend Cyborg and friend Beastboy yelled.

We both look at them.

"What is it?" Robin asked them.

"I already had a horror movie! C'mon let's watch it!" friend Beastboy said as he pulled Robin...wanting him to stand immediately.

Robin stand and they all look at me.

"Don't worry Starfire. This is just a movie and..." friend Beastboy said but friend Cyborg cut him.

"Robin is with you." friend Cyborg said with a grin. I feel that my cheeks became the warm.

I stand and we start to walk going to the room of living.

"Alright! I'm excited!" friend Beastboy exclaimed.

"This is interesting." friend Cyborg said and we entered the room of living and we saw friend Raven in the couch do the reading of her book.

••••••••••••
Author's Note

Hello guys! I already updated! So...let me see if I can update tomorrow or the next day. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 12.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
106K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
224K 11.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...