Imprinted

By purplewolfgirl79

Logan Hendricks, 17, Alpha of The Moon Shard Pack starts a new school with a few pack members. He thinks it'l... More

1 - Office
2 - Imprinted
3 - Brady
4 - School
5 - Texts..
6 - Easedropper
7 - Day out
8 - Mom..
9 - Meeting the family
10 - Rogues
11 - Caught
12 - Dinner
13 - First kiss
14 - Volleyball
16 - Mate Bond
17 - Confrontation
18 - Ty
19 - Logan
20 - Tensed
21 - Truth
22 - Truce
23 - Mum
EPILOGUEEE!!
EPILOGUE (2)
Note.
Note ~ Sequel

15 - Magic Mike..

9.4K 370 111
By purplewolfgirl79

**Over 800 reads guys.. I thought that because of this I'd update;)
But I'm just gonna fly to Mount Everest and scream with joy real quick.

*extends wings*
*flies*
*screams (with joy)*
*flies home*

Anyway, thanks guys! Onto chapter 15!!**

----------

ARI'S POV

Me and Logan walked out of his room hand in hand. All the sadness and betrayal I had felt before was long gone, and replaced with happiness, love and care.

We walked down the steps and everyone stared at me making me uncomfortable. I stepped closer to Logan and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Everyone turned away quickly and continued whatever they were doing. I looked around curiously, so many people lived here.

I opened my mouth to ask Logan about it when Jaz and Kira came barrelling towards me, squealing loudly. "Err ya'll ok?" I asked with furrowed brows.

They looked at eachother before Jaz pulled a DVD from behind her. "LOOK!!" they both shouted "alright chill" I told them before looking at the DVD.

"Oh my God" I sighed happily. "Magic Mike 2!" we all shouted. "We need to watch it now!" I shouted at them.

They nodded and ran off. I was about to follow them when muscular arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. From the tingles I knew it was Logan. "Erm Logan?.. Can you let go? I wanna watch the film" I said as I struggled to get out of his grasp.

"No" Logan said in an extremely deep husky voice. "What?" I asked in confusion as I tried to turn to look at him. His grip was too tight; preventing me from turning.

"I don't want you watching that. You don't need to see him without clothes on." Logan said sternly. I froze then laughed loudly "oh my God are you jealous!?" I shouted incredulously.

I felt Logan tense "n-no?" he questioned. I spun around still in his arms. Logan's eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched. I got the sudden urge to kiss him. My eyes flickered down to his lips, I bit mine to stop me from kissing him.

Logan's eyes flickered down to my lips; he didn't even hesitate to lean down. I leant up on my tiptoes and pushed my lips onto his. Logan groaned as sparks ignited like a wildfire between us, and wrapped his arms around the small of my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling back. "I am watching that film" I said in a stern voice, before escaping his hold and running to Jaz and Kira's room.

LOGAN'S POV

I was in a daze after Ari kissed me. Her lips were amazing. So soft, so delicious, so tempting. God I could kiss her all day.

Ari escaped my hold then ran off. I didn't like that she was going to watch Channing Tatum strip. I knew it was only a film, but that didn't stop my wolf from getting over protective.

Ari has me to do those things for her! Why does she need to watch another male do it to someone else!? I growled in annoyance, I was just getting myself worked up and that wouldn't help anyone.

I walked outside again, trying to forget about what my beautiful innocent mate was watching right now. I gripped the doorway hard and squeezed my eyes shut.

Rideon wanted to come through and show Ari that she could ONLY see us like that. I agreed with him but Ari would probably not talk to me, I mean she's human. What the hell do you do if your boyfriend comes and fucking bites you!?

'Oh it's ok, it doesn't matter that you just bit me' I felt Rideon nod in agreement. 'She is mate. She will be proud to bare my mark' he said proudly. I agreed with him but now wasn't the right time.

I continued my journey outside to see Ty and Xavier stood talking to some guys from the pack. "Alpha" they greeted nodding to me. I nodded back. "Hey man, our Luna seemed pretty interested in Channing Tatum, I think you have competition" Zak, one of my best friends said smugly. I growled at him "shut up" I hissed, the guys laughed at me making me growl at them again.

Great now Rideon's worked up again.

'YOU STUPID HUMAN GO TO MATE! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! SHE IS OURS AND YOU WILL MARK HER!' Rideon shouted at me, growling loudly. I whinced from his loud tone. Yeah he's definitely pissed.

After being bullied for 10 more minutes, I walked back into the house. My mom and dad were sat talking to each other at the table. My mother on my father's knee as she played with his hair. I smiled slightly, I can't wait for that to be me and Ari.

My parents looked up and saw me. "Logan" my dad smiled standing up and hugging me.

My mom pushed my dad out of the way and grabbed my shoulders shaking me. "DID YOU HEAR HER VOICE!?" she shouted at me. I grabbed her hands and gently took them off my shoulders. "Yes mom I di-" "IT WAS A LUNA'S VOICE!" she shouted loudly.

I felt my ears pop from her loud tone causing me to rub them frantically.

"I know I know!" I shouted back at her. "The mate bond is growing" I stated proudly. Rideon howled in agreement. My dad nodded his head with a proud smile. "Hunny my little Logy's growing up" my mom cried out clinging to my dad.

My dad froze and his smile dropped. "Uhhh yeah um, there there" he said stroking her hair awkwardly. I stifled a laugh as he glared at me.

I walked away shaking my head chuckling. When I walked past Kira and Jaz's room, I heard the girls talking; I pressed my ear against the door. Hey don't blame me! It was either that or Rideon barges in there on all fours and claims Ari!

"Holy. Oh my God. How is he, I mean. How can he. Be that. HOT" I heard my mate say in shock. I growled angrily and pushed the door open, the girls all sat sprawled across the floor on their stomachs staring dreamily at the TV.

"Logan! What are you doing here?" Ari asked jumping up and crossing her arms. My eyes were dark and my wolf was close to taking over. 'DAMN RIGHT I AM! LET ME OUT! I'LL SHOW HER THAT WE CAN MAKE HER FORGET ABOUT HIM!' Rideon hissed at me.

I ignored him and stalked up to Ari, grabbed her waist and flung her onto my shoulder Ari gasped in shock "Logan! Put me down!" she shouted struggling in my grip.

I ignored her and stalked to my room. When I got there, I slammed the door shut and flung Ari onto the bed. I made sure she landed safely before trying to calm myself.

My wolf was angry and I wasn't any better. 'I told you, you stupid human! What if she leaves us for him!?' He yelled at me, there was so much pain and sadness in his tone that made me even more angry.

I started pacing, my jaw and fists were clenched. I tried taking deep breaths to calm my wolf but it wasn't working.

"Logan, you want to tell me what's wrong?" Ari asked softly, but I could hear the sound of annoyance behind her words. I grunted and continued pacing.

I spun around facing my door to pace again, when Ari stepped in front of me. She placed her hands on my arms and my wolf instantly calmed down.

"Are you ok?" Ari asked in concern as she rubbed circles on my arms. I took a deep breath and pulled her into me before nuzzling her neck.

Ari gasped from the sudden movement, but recovered and wrapped her left arm around my neck, then finger-combed my hair with her right hand.

My wolf growled in approval. Feeling Ari brush through my hair like this made me feel like melting in her arms.

I relaxed into Ari's body, Ari pulled back slightly "lie down" she said in a soft tone as she held my hand and guided me to the bed. I lay down then pulled her next to me, not wanting any space between us. Ari chuckled and snuggled into my chest, causing my wolf to purr inwardly in content. I rested my chin on Ari's head and stroked my hands in circles on her back.

Ari giggled and squirmed "stoop" she whined, I raised my eyebrow and pulled back. She looked up at me shyly and I smirked. "Are you ticklish?" I asked cheekily, already knowing the answer.

"Psht no" she lied snuggling back into my chest. I grinned evilly and tickled her back, Ari squealed then rolled onto me sticking her head in my neck and clutching my shirt in her hands.

She pulled back and pouted "that wasn't nice" she said in an annoyed tone. But I saw the amusement in her eyes. I slowly put my hands around her hips. Ari tensed at my touch before relaxing and closing her eyes for a few seconds.

I smirked in satisfaction. She's trying to reign herself in so we don't mate right here and now.

My eyes flickered to Ari's plump lips, she bit her bottom one and looked down at mine. I groaned before flipping her over so I was on top. Ari gasped and clutched onto my neck.

Ari pulled back and rested her head on the pillow. "You're so mean. I swear you always man handle me" she pouted, placing her arms around my neck. "And besides how did you even pick me up that easily, I swear I'm heavy as hell" she rambled, I growled at her making her shut up.

"You are beautiful. No. You are perfect. I don't know how I got lucky with a beautiful, gorgeous, amazing girl like you" I told her seriously. I saw Ari's eyes sparkle and she smiled widely. "I love you" she said nudging my nose with hers.

My heart swelled with pride, joy and love. "I love you too, and you're mine. Don't ever forget that" I reminded her, I felt Rideon nod in agreement.

Before I knew what was happening, Ari's lips slammed onto mine. I groaned and gripped her waist tighter. Ari ran her hands up my chest to my hair, running them through it.

I bit her lip and she gasped in shock, I took this moment to deepen the kiss.

After a minute Ari pulled back for air. She blinked her eyes trying to focus. "Woah" she breathed out. I smirked, loving the effect I have on her.

I moved a strand of hair out of Ari's face and cupped her cheek. Ari smiled before nuzzling my hand, I chuckled and watched as she tried not to shiver.

"Move you're suffocating me" Ari laughed out, I chuckled and kissed her cheek before jumping up and pulling her with me.

"Man-handling" Ari whined throwing her hands in the air, I raised an eyebrow at her. "You love it" I said huskily, Ari smiled and narrowed her eyes before she shook her head. "Shut up" she said pushing away from me and walking out of my room.

I chuckled and followed after my beautiful mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
992K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
255K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
205K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...