Catastrophic Eruption◦Theo Ra...

By taIbots

❝Sometimes the most beautiful things are the most catastrophic.❞ in which Ronnie McCall is just o... More

CATASTROPHIC ERUPTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
PART TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX

SIXTEEN

7.4K 316 217
By taIbots

The girl McCall readjusted her bag on her shoulder, pulling it up higher as she made her way to the school's workout room. To her, it would be a great way to let out some stress after her brother having a severe asthma attack and the body count rising up. Before, she came to workout as a stress reliever on a weekly basis but now during all the commotion, she hasn't had time. So what better time to do it than now?

After her brother reassured her that he was feeling better, she hesitantly left and made him promise he'll call if anything happens. Then proceeded to travel to her locker and retrieve the extra clothes she had hiding in there: a black nike tank top and matching shorts.

Ronnie's hands were inching closer to the door handle when she was almost pushed down by someone on the other side of the dark doors. "Hey! Watch where you're going you - Oh, hey Malia!"

"Sorry," she stated blankly, making Ronnie wonder if she really was. The girl on the floor quickly got up, looking at her friend as she talked. "What are you doing here?"

Her eyes' narrowed at the were coyote weirdly as she gestured towards the door, "Um, I don't know. Maybe what people usually do at a workout place? Workout."

"Well, good luck in there," Malia said as she began to walk away, but turning back at the red haired girl for a split second, "You're gonna need it!"

"Okay..." Ronnie trailed off, though she knew the were coyote left before she could say it to her so she was technically saying it to herself than anyone. She pushed open the door immediately met by a gush of cold wind and the bright lights of the room. And, none other than Theo Raeken.

Shirtless.

"Damn." She muttered under her breath, before looking up at the ceiling, "Thank you. I think I owe you one."

"What are you doing?" He asked from the seat of one of the machines as he stopped, giving her a look of amusement.

"I thought I saw a bug." She sent him an awkward smile.

"On the ceiling?" He almost stated accusingly, his hands on his knees.

"It's a rare species." Ronnie quickly retorted, face-palming herself inwardly.

"You do know that I can tell when you're lying, right?" He got back to his machine still not keeping his eyes off the girl.

"You do know that I don't care, right?" She sassily counteracted, picking up the dumbbells on the rack and lifting them, "Now shut up and go back to what you were doing before so I can work out in silence."

Silence was what she received, it wasn't an awkward but comfortable silence. Though, Ronnie cannot deny the fact that she would glance over her shoulder every once in awhile and gawk at his abs or how his muscles flexed. To think, she has been waiting fir this moment since they followed him that day and she never got to see him shirtless. And now when she gets the honor to do so, she doesn't do anything about it. Maybe it was the fact that before she wasn't having this major crush on him and it has become more awkward but she would never admit it out loud.

"You're doing it wrong" Theo spoke up, cutting off the silence.

"I thought I told you to shut up," she looked over her shoulder for the millionth time, before directing back at the ground. But she would never admit that she was in fact doing it wrong. She was so caught up in thinking about the boy she hadn't notice what she was doing.

He put his hands up in fake surrender,"I'm just trying to help."

"You'll be helping me a whole lot if you shut up," she snapped, concentrating on the dumbbells. That was until she felt a body press against her back.

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered, attempting to regain her breath as her heart spiked.

"Helping you." He simply stated as his arms wrapped around her and his hands traveled down to her hands where she gripped onto the dumbbells. He held on moving her hands up and down slowly, the opposite of what she was doing before. He softly whispered, his mouth near her ear. "Slow down. If you go to fast you might hurt yourself."

Ronnie did so, his hands guiding her."O-Okay. Thanks for helping me."

"Anytime," she continued to slowly raise and drop her arms with Theo's hands still placed on hers.

She stopped for a second before resuming,"Okay." She wanted to say something that she was itching to tell him but she decided against it, thinking it wasn't the right moment.

Then, for some reason, she wanted to tell him. She turned her head to face him as he offered a small smile,
"Theo, I -"

She stopped when she realized how close they were to one another. Their noses were touching, and their mouth were so close that a simple movement can connect their lips. And a couple of seconds after thinking it over, Ronnie became that small movement.

She leaned forward, pushing her lips upon his, surprising him. A few seconds later, it seemed to finally click in his brain and he began to kiss back, this lips moving slow but passionately against each other's. Theo moved away for a second, confusing Ronnie but it all washed away when she felt the dumbbells being removed from her clutch and being set down on the floor next to them.

She let out a gasp when Theo planted his lips on hers, once again but relaxed into his hold as his hands found its way to her waist. Their lips seemed to be moving in sync, her arms running up and down his torso, then lowering down to the hem of his gym shorts, using it to her advantage to pull him closer, their hot skins meeting. Ronnie felt like she was on cloud 9, she could feel the heat running from her lips to her cheeks as it turned red. Ronnie never felt more alive than the way she was feeling now. He smiled into the kiss and she felt a wave of electricity going through her whole body when he tenderly touched the small portion of the exposed skin on her hip.

That's how she felt. She felt like her whole body was the fire, just waiting to be ignited. And Theo just ignited the waiting fire inside her, creating large, beautiful flames that brightened the whole town. But fire was sometimes bad, and little did they know, it would burn down that small town to ashes.

The electricity seemed to intensify as he deepened the kiss, his lips moving gently with hers. It felt almost invigorating. It was something he never imagined having with the aggressive girl but he was more than ecstatic. He never felt this feeling before. The feeling of love, caring, passion, was a result of ever meeting Veronica McCall, and oddly enough for a cold hearted person like Theo, he loved it. They were each other's sanity in the insane world they constantly had to deal with and even though he just ignited the fire inside her, he would also be the one to smother the fire with the plan he had planned with the dread doctors.

She moved away to catch her breath, their loud pants being the only thing coming from their mouths. She loved her head and laid her head on his bare chest, hearing his heart beat rapidly, matching hers. It was a comfortable pause as her head there rested there and his arms were wrapped around her neck bringing her closer.

"I like you, Ronnie." He admitted softly while playing with a piece of her dyed hair, "I like you a lot."

Her breath hitched at his words. As obvious as it was, she never would've thought her crush would return her feelings. She thought she'd be the first one to say anything about her growing feeling - and maybe get rejected - not Theo confessing his for her. But Ronnie wouldn't reject him like she thought he would to her. She warmly smiled, "I like you, too, Theo."

She could feel him smile on her head, resulting in even bigger smile to play on her lips.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and hold you, I really need to talk to Scott." He said.

"About what?" Her eyebrows furrowed, as she looked up at the boy.

"Kira." That was all he had to say, Ronnie automatically knowing what about. The whole I am the messenger of death really creeped her out and she was more than relieved that he would be the one to tell Scott and not her. She wouldn't have had the guts of having the high possibility of ruining his relationship.

He let her go, the warm, fuzzy feeling inside Ronnie vanishing. He bent down and collected his things before putting his long sleeved shirt back on. He threw his bag over his shoulder, gripping onto the sling.

"I'll see you later." He quickly pecked her cheek, ignoring the warmth of his lips when he did, and a bright red growing on her cheeks after he did. He left before she could say anything, leaving her feeling disoriented. It surprised her to say the least.

It made her wonder how such a small gesture like a kiss on the cheek could send her into a bit of craze.

After gym, Ronnie exited the girls locker room, after changing back into her regular clothes. She tied her black thin sweater - she didn't feel like putting it back on since it was lukewarm inside - around her waist, her black converse clapping on the ground with every step she took.

"Ronnie!"

She stopped in her tacks, turning around to see a rushed Malia coming towards her, "Where the hell were you? I went to the gym and you weren't there."

They began to walk alongside each other as Ronnie sent her a confused glance, "I was getting changed. Why?"

"You didn't get Scott's message? He told us to meet up with him." She filled her in, confusing Ronnie even more.

"My phone died." She shook her head. She turned to look at her when Malia stopped and began to sniff her. "Um what are you doing?"

"Why do you smell like Theo?"

That seemed to be the question everyone seemed to always ask her. Ronnie stuck with the obvious answer,"Because Theo was at the gym. Also, vital information you did not tell me by the way."

They continued to walk,"I'm pretty sure I told you. I said Theo's in there, Good luck! when I ran into you."

Ronnie shot her a look of bewilderment, "No, you told me Good luck, you're gonna need it! And then you left."

"Oh," Malia muttered, before shaking her head at her, "But that still doesn't explain why you smell like Theo and lust."

Ronnie choked on her own spit, "Nothing happened, Malia. Besides we have more important things to talk about like why Scott needs us?"

"Sure." she suggestively raised her eyebrows at her, causing Ronnie to playfully roll her eyes.

She groaned as they walked towards the short steps, where Scott became visible. When they fully turned she was able to make out another person, none other than Theo Raeken. Her heart began to speed up as they made their way down the steps.

"Where's Kira?" She looked over at her brother as he asked this, trying to avoid any contact with Theo. It was hard since she could practically feel his eyes on the side of her head.

"Still at the library." Malia responded, "Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital."

"Doing what?" Ronnie spoke up, asking for both her and Theo.

"Lydia's trying to figure out what happened during her surgery." The four walked in the deserted halls.

"How long are they gonna be there?" Scott asked, turning to the were coyote.

"They said they're just waiting for the power to come back on." Malia answered.

The two teenage boys shared a worried glance, causing Ronnie's eyes to furrow in confusion as they both sped up in front of the two girls. Malia looked over at the girl, giving her a questioning look. Ronnie just shrugged at her.

She hated the feeling of not knowing anything.

"You guys try to find Stiles and Lydia," the true alpha instructed, motioning towards the Malia and Theo, before turning to himself and his sister, "Ronnie and I are gonna go and try to find our mom."

The car ride to the hospital the two boys made sure to explain to the girls about a possible chimera with a hunger for electricity and the high chance of finding him or her at the hospital. So they quickly drove over there, before it would hurt any of their friends or any one for that matter.

Ronnie shared a look with Theo before parting ways and following her brother, who was making his way towards the elevator.

Ronnie knew it was the perfect moment. To talk with his brother about everything - most importantly, Theo Raeken - the way they used to. It was just them ( and Stiles, of course ) against the world before the supernatural but now ever since he turned it was hectic. Talks in the middle of the night became rare as each day passes. To her, it seemed as if the only time they'd talk would be about supernatural business. It was never about her life or his life anymore, at least not the normal one. So, as soon as they stepped into the elevator it was a perfect moment.

"Scott, I really need to talk about something," she said, turning to her brother.

He, on the other hand, didn't return the look as he was staring up at the growing numbers of the elevator, "Can we talk later? We need to find Stiles and Lydia, first."

Ronnie sighed and was about to say something when the elevator doors dinged open. It was a second after when Scott was immediately grabbed and thrown to the wall, one of the dread doctor gripping his neck tightly.

She couldn't move. As she watched her brother gasp for air, she couldn't utter - not even yell out - a single word. But when it picked up its glove covered hand, the tips of it glowing a light blue with sparks being emitted, and brought it up to his chest she mustered up all the power she could, bringing up a fist to the back of it. Not resulting in any success, it swung an arm out, causing Ronnie to fly back and hit her head on the hard walls. A little too hard.

She could her the pants and attempts to breath coming from her asthmatic brother, if she blocked out the dizziness she felt. And she could hear the sound of what was of an inhaler dropping to the ground, but then the sound of crushing was heard and she knew it was the dread doctor's fault for it.

Her head was spinning and she could already feel a large bump start to produce, but she was more concentrated on the dread doctor who was walking closer to her causing her to move back onto the cream colored walls.

"Veronica," it's echoey voice repeated over a few times but Ronnie didn't know that earlier that day it said her name too, and her banshee friend heard it coming from one of the heart monitors along with the name Hayden. She was scared for her friend because she was like a sister to her and if they wanted to do anything to her, they's have to go passed her first. Lydia Martin knew she had to do something, fast. That would be to tell Scott McCall, though she knew the girl wouldn't want to since she doesn't like when he worries. But she knew she had to. And that was exactly what she was going to do.

That was when she heard the elevator ding, again and the sound of a very familiar growl filled the room. The were coyote prepared and got into her fighting position, ready to fight for her best friend and protect her.

With all the willpower she could create (and along the help of her mom ) she stood up, holding onto her mother's waist as she limped towards the elevator, where she could see her brother laying on the floor breathing normally but not fully recovered.

She dropped to the ground once she made it, her head spinning, the only thing she could hear were the same clicking noises of the dread doctors and the faint background sounds of the battle cries. She felt as if her head was throbbing, bringing a hand up to the injured area. She managed to to whisper out a pained moan, "Mom, it hurts."

Her mother quickly went to her aid, holding her tightly into her arms as the girl grew paler and her eyes began to flutter, "C'mon, Ronnie. You're strong, hold on just a bit longer."

She let out another groan, not having enough energy to utter a word. She could feel her body become limp and the black spots began to appear in her vision. It wasn't soon before those black spots turned into the never ending darkness taking her.

"Malia, Come on!"

--

word count: 2931

Hey people! Sorry i know i posted it last time but then i realized that only half of it posted and the other half deleted so i had to unpublish it and rewrite it again so sorry for the wait.

I wanna thank you guys for all the read, comments, and votes. It really means a lot that you guys are taking time out of your day to read my story and the many plot holes in it so thank you again for sticking with me for this long. I love you all <3

But on another note THEO RAEKEN IS A PIECE OF SHIT OH NY GOD WHAT THE HLL IS THAT BOY DOING?!? AND CAN YO BELIVE YESTERDAY WAS THE SUMMER FINALE I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG FOR 5B TO BEGIN ITS SO FARAWAY OH NY GOD IM GONNA DIE

But i dont know if i should continue with te story but then in like i dont know what id do without this book and you guys so im going to keep going.

But im planning on changing the name of the book because bloodbath does fit it in my opinion. It was thinking something like 'catastrophic eruption' bc yesterday i was watching tv (idk what i forgot oops) and they were talking about volcanoes and It reminded me of ronnie since she's pike a volcanoe at first since she's so calm and holds it all in until one day she begins to erupt and theres no holding back so please comment your opinions on it and if i should change it or not?

But thanks for reading and ill update soon! Bye, i love you guys, xx

-lidia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
694 3 21
Malevolent (adj.) having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "You're telling me we're up against fictional dread doctors, a lunatic teenager, A...
13.3K 269 13
Under heavy editing!
13.4K 178 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac