But You're Royalty

By aztronaut

I bit my lip and looked into his dark eyes. My heart was beating fast and my head felt dizzy. "But you're ro... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
small note from a small bean
Fifteen
Epilogue
thank you!

Four

1.9K 96 9
By aztronaut

All doubts of Vikk actually being a prince vanished as I was dragged through the gates of the tall castle-like building. It was huge. My heart was racing and I just wanted to leave. It was a trap and I would never see daylight again. I looked up to the sky and cherished the beauty of it. I didn't want to die.

The prince put his hand on my shoulder and shook it lightly.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" His voice was smooth and was laced with care. I looked to the ground. Maybe I was over reacting a little bit. I nodded and followed him through a door and then through hallways, making turns every so often. To me, it seemed like a maze. I would never be able to find my way out.

The panic resurfaced and I could feel myself shaking. The prince finally stopped in a fairly large sized room. I looked around, noticing nothing special about the room. It had a bed and a small shelf. Next to no decor, but it was nicer than anything I've stayed at since I left my house all those years ago.

"This is your room," Vikk smiled and pointed to a door across the hall. "That's the bathroom for this hallway. Everyone on this floor work for the family."

I decided now that I was okay with the prince. He was gentle and soft, sort of like a teddy bear.

His smooth voice came again, "Excuse me? Are you going to stay quiet this whole time?" He had a lopsided grin on his face. Very soon it was replaced with a panicked look. "Oh my, can you not speak? I'm so sorry- I am terribly so-"

"I can talk," I cut him off, laughing a little on the inside. His features relaxed and his face turned a light shade of red.

"Right, okay," he nodded to himself mostly. "There's a bell outside your door. Ring if you need something. Dinner will be brought to your room soon."

I nodded and watched him turn and walk out the door. I glanced around. What was I going to do until dinner?

I decided on going to the bathroom and washing my face. It was so nice to have clean, running water. I put my mouth under the tap and gulped down the refreshing drink. I sighed happily to myself and exited the small room. I walked forward and looked down the hallway. It was long and narrow, softly curving to the right. Keeping my hand on the wall, I explored further. I soon gave up though, all of it was just stone bricks and dark doors. It all looked the same.

Sighing again, I went back to my room and waited until dinner came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
531K 55.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...