The Good Life

Av MzTexas95

Kelly has everything in life she could ever ask for, but one night her life all changes when she comes across... Mer

The Good Life
The Family
The Alley
Kyle (Picture of Red & Kelly transformation)
Urges to Boundaries
Collabo
Confessions
Sister
Studio (picture of nose ring)
Field Day & Gay Support
Long Ass Day
Three Days Later
The Apology
Charity Visit
The Return of Red
Power and Red's Mate
Meet the Parents
The Mees Kratige in Action
A Whole Lotta Work
The Fight
Meeting the New Talent
Prelude
The Actual Song
Overstressed
The Wedding

Leah (Kyle's Sister

941 3 0
Av MzTexas95

I'm pretty proud of this because it's one of my shorter chapters so enjoy

“So tell me about your sister,” Kelly said walking out of the door to see Red and Kyle talking.

“Her name is Leah, she’s twenty-five, she has her own clothes line at a couple of stores, she hates nasty people, and she is really sweet,” Kyle explained helping Kelly onto Red.

“Oh that’s easy, so where is her store?” Kelly asked as Kyle jumped onto Red and put his arms around her waist.

“She a few miles from here maybe like north,” Kyle said. Red nodded his head and flew further north.

“Spill the beans sweetie why are you acting so jumpy?” Kyle asked noticing Kelly’s constant pouncing on Red.

“What are you talking about?” Kelly asked trying to blow off the upcoming conversation.

“Kelly, it’s kinda easy to tell that you’re nervous. There’s nothing to be worried about it’s just Leah, she’s the nicer one of the bunch,” Kyle said rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, okay whatever, females always make me nervous,” Kelly said.

“Right here little man, dive right here and you’ll land on her roof,” Kyle said to Red patting his back.  Kelly leaned forward with Kyle accompanying her until Red landed on the rooftop.

“Alright Red, how do I look?” Kelly asked jumping off of Red’s back.

“You look fine, just relax alright,” Red said patting her head with his large claw.

“You’re not coming?” Kyle asked.

“Naw I wanna go rest, I had a long day,” Red said.

“Alright baby, get some sleep,” Kelly said kissing his snout as she watched him fly off lazily.

“You really love him,” Kyle commented admiring the way Kelly’s eyes sparkled when looking at Red.

“Is it that obvious?” Kelly asked smiling.

“Yeah, you have that sparkle in your eye, like a mother for their child,” Kyle said taking her hand while he dropped off the roof without Kelly noticing.

“Ha-ha, aren’t we the funny ones?” Kelly asked beginning to walk. “Wait how’d we get down here?”

“We jumped,” Kyle replied.

“Man you must be a super breed of vampire,” Kelly said smiling.

“And you must be a super breed of human,” Kyle said.

“How so?” Kelly asked staring up at him.

“Well for one, you’re eyes change color,” Kyle started.

“Contacts,” Kelly interrupted.

“You turn into animals.”

“My cat bit me and I had a chemical imbalance when I got angry.”

“Whatever! Ready to meet my sister?” Kyle asked approaching the door of the shop.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Kelly said smiling. Kyle opened the door to what seemed to be a catwalk. As soon as you walked in you were greeted by the scent of roses and a long cat walk that was about five feet from the door. Around the catwalk there were rackets filled with clothes and shoe racks. Women from all ages were scattered all over the place looking for clothes and shoes to try on. She saw women go into the back then come back out on the catwalk looking fabulous. Then, on the other side of the catwalk she saw men sorting through the racks of clothes and trying on hats. You could also see them modeling their clothes on the catwalks to their mothers, girlfriends, boyfriends, whoever.

“Follow me,” Kyle said walking over to the back. He approached an olive green tone door with Leah written on it in a extravagant cursive.  Kelly was beginning to get information about her already, either she was girly, or enjoyed the finer things in life. From what Kyle said, Kelly was going to go with girly. Kyle knocked on the door knocking Kelly out of her thoughts as she looked at the door readying herself for her inevitable demise to come crashing down on her. When the door opened, Kelly’s dropped as she glanced upon Leah. She had long black curly hair flowing from her part in the middle of her head. Her skin was a dark coffee (without milk) color and she had and incandescent smile with perfectly straight white teeth. She was wearing a yellow dress that stopped at the middle of her thin thighs and she was wearing black three inch stilettos. She had brown eyes that looked like orbs that held a lot of knowledge; you could only tell if you looked deep into her eyes.

“Kyle!” Leah said joyfully jumping on him to give her a hug. Kelly back up as Kyle picked her up and twirled her around as her legs swung in the air.

“Hey Le-Le, how’ve you been?” Kyle asked putting her down.

“Better than you, I heard that you drained that Kelly Spacey chick then went on a date with her. You know I think she’s doing it for a publicity stunt, I mean who goes out with the dude who tried to kill her,” Leah said. “Ooh yeah I forgot something,” Leah said slapping him upside his head.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Kyle asked rubbing his head.

“What are you doing messing with humans, and at that one of the most loved humans of all times. Especially the one that I love,” Leah scolded him waving her finger in front of his face.

“You just said she was dating me, which isn’t true, for publicity,” Kyle said.

“Yeah and, she can still want some attention,” Leah said. Kelly started to laugh at the two. Leah turned around a screeched running over to Kelly and embracing her in a hug.

“Oh my gosh, you’re Kelly Spacey!” Leah said putting Kelly down.

“I’m no one special, you’re Leah Weathers, the one and only who started the Weathers clothesline,” Kelly said motioning at her up and down with her arms.

“This is nothing special, it’s some of the families old clothes modernized, you are a musical genius,” Leah said smiling.

“Whatever, so we have not officially met. I’m Kelly Spacey, sixteen years old, human, choreographer, producer, “Switzerland”, and Kyle’s newly acquired friend,” Kelly said extending her hand for a hand shack.

“Oh well I’m Leah Weathers, fashion designer, vampire, and Kyle’s sister,” Leah said with a grin on her face shacking Kelly’s hand.

“Nice to finally meet you, I’ve been wanting to come here for so long,” Kelly said looking around the shop.

“Really? Why?” Leah asked.

“Because I bought a store and they said that if I like this store, then I should check out Weathers,” Kelly said smiling.

“Well you’re in the right place, so what would you like to look at?” Leah said transitioning into business mode.

“Well we’re actually here for your brother he has a date with Lisa, so we need some w clothes to set and impression, and I needed a reason to shop,” Kelly said smiling up at Kyle.

“Wow you remembered her name,” Kyle said shocked.

“It’s not that hard,” Kelly said looking back at Kyle.

“Well with the earring, he looks pretty, so we’re gonna go for the pretty boy look,” Leah walked over to the men’s section.

“I was thinking he wear a leather vest and a button down shirt,” Kelly started looking through the racks.

“Yeah maybe grey vest and a black button down shirt,” Leah said grabbing the shirt and the vest.

“Now pants, should he wear slacks or jeans?” Kelly asked skimming through the racks. Kyle was merely walking behind them looking at other people and Kelly once in a while.

“Kyle which do you prefer: jeans or slacks?” Kelly asked.

“Either he doesn’t care,” Leah answered for him.

“My sister knows me best,” Kyle said shrugging his shoulders and smiling.

“Well then she can tell me your pants size,” Kelly said holding up a pair of black slacks.

“25, 42,” Leah said handing over the shirt, vest, and tie to Kyle.

“Go get dressed and you can pick out your shoes and cologne,” Kelly said smiling.

“Wow the one thing I do get to choose,” Kyle said walking back to the dressing room.

“So would you like something to eat?” Leah asked.

“Naw I just ate. So tell me about this place,” Kelly said smiling.

“Well it started out as me doodling bits of clothes here and there, so I actually started making the clothes and I had a house full of them, literally,” Leah began laughing. “Later after my mom died, I decided that I would share one of the many family secrets with the world, this is now my way of making money and having fun. I love it so much and I even used some of my mother’s art designs for the clothes.”

“Wow you guys really loved your mom,” Kelly said smiling.

“Yeah, Kyle’s a painter, so he wants to make a living off of that,” Leah said.

“I thought he said he was an engineer,” Kelly said interrupting her.

“Well that’s his side job, but once he graduates college he’s going to quit and become a painter. This is like his eightieth  time going to college, he sees it as a way to keep up with time and art. Once he graduates he’s going to get his art permit and he will be official,” Leah explained smiling.

“You two are really the same,” Kelly said smiling.

“Really how so?” Leah asked.

“Because you two have this twinkle in your eyes when ya’ll talk about something you’re passionate about or someone you love,” Kelly said smiling.

“Doesn’t everyone?” Leah asked.

“Yeah, but I think it’s because you guys are like the first vampires, so…” Kelly started.

“Wait how do you know we are the first vampires?” Leah asked.

“Well, Kyle told me,” Kelly said shuffling her feet.

“And you are still hanging around us?” Leah asked looking at Kelly intensely.

“Yeah, I mean why not?” Kelly asked.

“Because we are demons that do the devils deads,” Leah said furrowing her brows and saying it as though it were obvious.

“Well it’s not like you guys are going around killing people, so there’s no harm,” Kelly said smiling.

“You are weird,” Leah said.

“That’s the exact same thing I said,” Kyle said walking down the catwalk.

“Damn,” Kelly whispered watching Kyle walk down the catwalk with his outfit on and a pair of black dress shoes on.

“Language,” Leah said.

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it it slipped out,” Kelly apologized not taking her eyes off of Kyle. The button down shirt fit tightly around his muscles and the pants were loose around his legs. When he walked the pants flew behind him and the vest flapped open. His shoulders looked more accented with the vest making the V shape more apparent. When he jumped off of the catwalk he walked up to Kelly smiling.

“How do I look?” Kyle asked Kelly smiling. When Kelly inhaled she closed her eyes taking in the heavenly scent of his masculine woodsy cologne.

“Delicious,” Kelly said without thinking.

“Well thank you, Lisa’s gonna love it,” Kyle said frowning at Lisa’s name.

“Don’t be like that she could be a really cool chick,” Kelly said smiling.

“Whatever, Leah did you know that Kelly’s friend Rebecca has a boutique?” Kyle asked changing the subject.

“No, but I would love to find out more,” Leah said walking toward the cash register while Kelly and Kyle were following her.

“Well both my friends Rebecca and Tiffany decided to open up a boutique for girls of different body types that makes them feel great, so they needed a few extra dollars, and I invested in them. I’m more of a part owner, so I can go in there and pick clothes up without paying, it’s called Pretty Girl Rock,” Kelly said smiling.

“After Keri Hilson’s song?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah,” Kelly said smiling and picking up a tow fedoras.

“Alright Kyle, your outfit cost $75,” Leah said looking up at him.

“How much are these two hats?” Kelly asked putting them on the counter as Kyle paid for his outfit.

“$25,” Leah said putting the money in the register. Kelly pulled out the money and paid for the hats putting one on Kyle head then another on hers.

“Now your outfit is complete,” Kelly said smiling.

“Let me look in a mirror,” Kyle said smiling and walking over to the mirror. He glanced at himself up and down and smiled. “I do look delicious.”

Kelly groaned remembering that’s how she described him.

“Now go on to your date, don’t keep her waiting,” Leah said pushing him out the door.

“Alright,” Kyle said pulling Kelly with him out the door.

“Kelly come visit any time, I actually like you,” Leah said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kelly asked smiling.

“Compared to all his other girlfriends, you are the best,” Leah said.

“I’m not his girlfriend,” Kelly said smiling.

“Oh, great now I like that much better, and sorry about the whole publicity stunt thing,” Leah apologized.

“It’s alright, you probably weren’t the first to think that, and you’re too nice for me to stay mad at,” Kelly said smiling and hugging Leah.

“This girl is a keeper,” Leah said to Kyle.

“Whatever, let me take her home,” Kyle complained.

“Alright, alright. Jeez you’re such an old lady,” Leah sighed laughing.

“See you around Leah,” Kelly said smiling and walking away with Kyle.

“My sister really likes you,” Kyle said smiling.

“I really like her too,” Kelly said smiling up at Kyle.

“Alright time to get you home you have a field day tomorrow,” Kyle said standing in front of Kelly.

“No, the real reason you want to get rid of me is so you can go on your date with Lisa,” Kelly teased.

“Of course,” Kyle said sarcastically dematerializing into Kelly’s room.

“Thanks, I’ll see you Friday, I’m having a party for Yasmine,” Kelly said smiling.

“Alright cool, I’ll text you while I’m on the date,” Kyle said smiling.

“Kyle don’t do that…” Kelly started but couldn’t finish because he left the room.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.8K 137 19
Kian Lawley, Ricky Dillon, JC Caylen, Connor Franta, Sam Pottorff and Trevor Moran. All the best of friends until a battle between two different grou...
52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...
62.6K 2.6K 23
The black veil brides are one of the most famous bands in the punk community. They are always open with their fans about everything. Except for one l...
220K 7.1K 21
You, the reader, have just attended the best concert of your life- your very first BVB (Black Veil Brides) concert. After their set, you go backstage...