Am I In Love With Her (Editin...

Av uzumakigk

It's a Naruhina fanfic!! My OTP! Starts as a fake relationship. Read on to find how it gradually turns into a... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sorry
Advice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New story:- Chapter 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Name Finalised!!!
Falling For You - Published first two chapters!
New story up!
New story up!

Chapter 8

8K 237 153
Av uzumakigk

Hinata's Pov :-

I don't know what made nisaan say those things. I was handling it! There was no need for him to drag Naruto in this mess. Now because of him, Naruto-kun is in trouble. But wait. I can stop him.

"Dad, you don't know where his house is and neither do I."

He looks at me, skeptical.

"He is your boyfriend and you don't know where his house is."

"Dad, I- I just met him recently and he has not invited me to his house yet." I say after some quick thinking.

"Well then it's a good thing I know where his house his. You see Minato and Kushina invited me over to their house for some project and chitchat." Dad said this as if it was obvious.

My dad knows Naruto's parents.

We didn't talk much after that because I was too busy thinking what would happen once we reach there.

***

Dad has been ringing the bell for quite a few times and no one was opening. Which was good. For me.

"Dad they are not at home. Let's go...'

But then the door opens and there comes a sleepy Naruto comes out in his pjs and wearng an off-white t-shirt rubbing his eyes.

Then he sees me and my dad and his eyes widen.

"Hinata! What a suprise. What are you doing here? And Hiashi-sama..."

"You are asking your girlfriend what she is doing visiting you?"

"Girl..."

I cut him off with a hug.

I can feel his shocked face.

"I am sorry Naruto-kun, but don't ask any questions and just act with me, okay?" I whisper in his ear so that only he can hear it. He nods slightly.

"Hey Hinata. I missed you too but I don't think we should act like this in front of your father." he mutters loud enough so that dad can also hear us.

Thank God he didn't question me. Maybe this is why Neji-nisaan chose Naruto kun. He knew that Naruto-kun will help me."

"Hello sir. It's nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you from my parents." Naruto says shaking my father's hand.

"I hope all nice things. So you are Hinata's boyfriend?" Dad asked still puzzled at what just happened.

"Yes sir. I am." Naruto replies smiling.

"Okay then. I just wanted to meet you. We should go now. Come on Hinata, I will drop you. And boy, tell my regards to Minato and Kushina."

"Sure sir, but if you don't mind, can Hinata stay here for sometime. I will drop her back soon." He smiles.

"Okay. Hinata come back home soon and take care." He nods.

"Bye sir." He bows.

My dad nods at him.

And with that he goes back to his car drives towards his office.

It is then I realize Naruto looking at me.

"Hinata...let's sit down and talk."

We sit down opposite to each other and well we just sit there looking around waiting for the each other to start a conversation.

Naruto finally takes the plunge.

"Hinata....before you came here with your Dad, Neji called me and he was babbling continuously about random things. I was going to cut the line when I heard words like 'Hinata-sama' 'Toneri' 'together' and more. Can you please explain me what exactly is happening in and what can I do to help you?

I trusted him and so I told everything from the time my dad talked to me about marrying Toneri and how Neji   nisaan convinced my dad that he (Naruto) was my boyfriend...

"You are saying that Neji led your dad to believe that I am your boyfriend?"

"Yes, but I understand if you don't want to do this. I mean why would."

He cut me off by walking towards me and then cupping my face in his warm hands.

"Hinata. Don't apologise. I am ready to do this. And don't consider this as a favour. I am your friend and if being like your pretend boyfriend in front of everyone means that you can stay away from Toneri, I will gladly do so."

"Arigato, Naruto-kun." I say with tears flowing down my face like rivers.

And then he does something very sweet. He dries my tears using his thumbs, looks at me with such warmth that I relax and worse I feel like kissing him now.

We stare at each other for awhile when his stomach suddenly grumbles.

I giggle and ask him. "Have you eaten your breakfast yet?"

"No. But I am going to make some ramen, you want some?" He asks grinning.

"No." I shake my head.

He gets up and starts to walk towards the kitchen when I stop him. He looks at me confused.

"Naruto- kun, you need to have some variety in your food. You can't always eat ramen. If you don't mind, I will make some cinnamon rolls while you take your shower."

He smiles and nods. He goes upstairs to shower while I walk to kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

***

"Naruto kun! Breakfast is ready. You can have it now." I yell. He was still not back from his shower.

I think of going to his room and I am about to when I feel something on my leg. I look down and see an orange fox. I stagger back in suprise and trip. I feel myself falling before Naruto catches me and helps me regain my balance. I smile shyly at him and then the fox jumps on me which again, leads to me falling on the floor before Naruto can help me.

The fox cuddles instead of biting me. I smile

He is so cute! I just love him.

"Looks like Kurama likes you Hinata." Naruto says with a smirk on his face

"But I don't like him." Kurama opens his eyes as if hearing my answer. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"...I just love him!" I add seeing Kurama's face and start laughing. Kurama makes a delighted yelp and cuddles.

"No fair, Kurama! You cuddle up to Hinata but show your massive attitude to me." Naruto says with a frown and a staring competion starts between the two of them.

I laugh and they look at me.

"Naruto kun, you should have your breakfast."

"Oh yeah, you are right. I am starving." he says smiling sheepishly.

I giggle at the sight.

***

"Naruto-kun, you didn't mention yesterday that you are a good actor."

"It's not really a hobby Hinata. I told you about my hobbies. Swimming and Sketching. So anyways I actually joined the acting class in school to escape detention.

"What? You are joking right?"

He laughs "No. I am not Hinata. I didn't like that teacher. But during all those detentions, I got to know her and I love her now. She is like my grandma. She left that school after a year and joined Konaha High as the head teacher and now you all know her as your principal."

"You mean Tsunade-sama?"

"Yup. Tsunade Baachan." He grins.

"Sakura takes personal classes from Tsunade-sama."

"Yeah. I know that. Baachan told me about it. I kept track of things that happened here through her." He smiles sadly.

"Oh." I nod

"I should probably go now Naruto-kun." I say after a minute of silence.

"Okay." He nods. "Can we meet tomorrow?" He asks.

"I am afraid not. I have to go somewhere with my dad tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay then, I guess we will meet on Monday." He smiles and hugs me. I breath in the soapy scent before retracting.

"Bye." I smile and he leads me out.

"Oh wait." He stops me. I look at him in question.

"I promised your dad I will drop you." He says looking at me and I smile.

"It's okay Naruto-kun. I can head back on my own."

"No no." He shakes his head. "Come on. I can't break a promise to my girlfriend's dad." He grins and my heart flutters.

Girlfriend.

I smile and we head out together.

*********************
Comment, vote and enjoy!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23.7K 366 22
This is a romantic story of naruhina fanfic and the setting takes place in high school this is my first fanfic I hope u like it thankyou. I wonder d...
27.5K 372 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
5.1K 147 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...
210K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...