Addiction

By thewriterangelax

Jade Beth was always told to never let a man control her, to never let him possess or dominant her. That beca... More

1) Watched
2) The Meeting
3) Morning After
4) Texting & Dinner Gone Wrong
5) Freak In The Sheets
6) Oops
7) Rise and Shine
8) Presentation Gone Wrong
9) Confronting
11) All His.
12) Games
13) Ex Boyfriend
14) Help
15) Incubus
16) Out Of Control
17) Liar
18) The Devil
19) Incubus
20) ''Hello? There's a crazy incubus in my house.''
21) Men Are Trash

10) Not So Secret Admirer

12.8K 385 64
By thewriterangelax

Addiction

10) Not So Secret Admirer

As Ryan ordered her to, Jade got back into her car with Chloe waiting impatiently for her to explain what had happened. ''So? What happened?'' Chloe rushed out her words and Jade turned on the car.

''Nothing really, just shouted at him and threatened to go to the police if he doesn't delete the video, and he did.'' It was an obvious lie, but Chloe knew when not to test somebody.

Jade wanted to go to the police, but something was stopping her. She had no idea what Ryan did to her and how he messed with her mind.

''Do you want me to go home? I can leave you for a bit.'' Chloe placed her hand on the door handle, but Jade reached over and grabbed her wrist.

''No, stay with me.'' Jade cleared her throat once it came out desperate, Jade didn't want to be alone. She wanted a friend.

''Okay.'' Jade removed her hand and placed it back on her lap as Jade started the car and drove to her house, which was only seconds away.

Chloe didn't mind staying with Jade the rest of the day, she felt embarrassed and needed someone there for her.

Once they got out of the car and Jade locked it, she turned her head and her eyes glared at Ryan's house.

She always hated the vibe she got when she was inside it, it felt dark and lonely like a cemetery.

Jade turned back around and walked to her front door with Chloe right behind her, she unlocked it and they walked in.

Chloe smiled at Jade who allowed her to walk in first, the door closed behind them and Chloe's body spun around to look at her surroundings.

''Good home.'' Chloe commented as she felt a comforting and warm feeling through her body, it was definitely a different vibe then the one at Ryan's house.

Even Chloe could feel the dark feeling when outside his house, she shivered at the thought of inside.

The two women walked towards the kitchen and Jade threw her body down on her chair, allowing herself to relax and forget about the previous events that happened today.

Jade slipped off her high heels, and released a sigh of relief as her feet felt free.

Chloe had found herself quickly getting comfortable as she grabbed a clean glass and poured some Apple Juice into it, she gulped it all down in two gulps, it quenched her thirst.

''Hey, I'm going to take a quick hot bath. So make yourself at home, literally like eat whatever you want, do whatever.''

Chloe smiled at Jade as Jade walked towards her cupboard and pulled out a packet of chocolates.

Chloe grinned like a hyper toddler that found candy, ''Mine.'' She snatched the packet out of Jade's hands as she laughed.

''Sorry, they're my favorite.'' They made their way upstairs into Jade's bedroom, and Jade picked up the remote and turned on the T.V

Jade threw the remote back on the bed once Chloe removed her blazer and shoes, and jumped on the bed.

She flicked through the channels and found a movie that was just about to start, so she got comfortable.

Jade smiled to herself at how quickly Chloe was feeling normal, it almost reminded her of how her and her best friend used to be when they first met.

But sadly they don't speak anymore due to the fact that they went their own separate ways and lost contact after school and college.

''I'll be back in a second.'' Jade picked up her fluffy towel and phone, which she will go on when she's in the bath.

Jade walked towards her bathroom and closed the door, she undressed until she was completely naked. She twisted the taps in the right way to make the temperate of the water nice and warm.

She had this weird liking to the fact that she would sit on her toilet lid naked, as her bath was running and the steam from the hot water kept her nice and warm.

Jade flicked through her social media. She realized a while back that social media wasn't the way it was, people who she had a few years ago were much more mature now. Instead of posting Instagram pictures of 'bad bitches', 'weed' or selfies, they were now posting pictures of their family and children.

Jade checked to see if her bath was ready and decided to just get in anyway, she slipped one foot in to test the temperature, once she was satisfied with it she slipped her her whole body in.

She bit her bottom lip as her muscles relaxed and her body loosened up once she layed down in the bath.

She wanted to forget everything that happened today.

Jade sighed to herself as she wished she could go back in time and reject Ryan before everything got out of hand, she regretted having sex with him.

But he was the one man out of the two men she has slept with her whole entire life to actually make her feel good, she didn't feel like they had only met a few days before that, she felt like they were partners and they were in love.

Ryan caressed her body as he showed it the right attention, and fulfilled her every need.

Jade wanted to deny the fact that her body definitely reacted to most things that Ryan did, he was a gorgeous man with intimidation radiating off of him.

He had a way of words, and knew how to get a woman's knees weak.

It was just a shame that he had to go and ruin everything, if Ryan had reacted maturely and... normally at what Jade said the morning after they had sex, then Jade may have reconsidered something.

But he had to go mess it up and it showed the real Ryan that was hiding.

Suddenly Jade's phone rang, and she jumped making the water thrash around and slip out of the bath slightly.

She looked at her phone and saw it wasn't a saved number, but this didn't know if it was Ryan since she deleted his number and chats the second she got home.

Jade hesitantly slid her finger to the side on iPhone to answer, ''Hello?'' Jade had only answered knowing that it can be her work calling.

''I would advise you to tell your friend to stop what she's about to do.'' The call ended.

Jade threw her body up in fear at the thought of Chloe getting hurt, she wrapped her wet body with her towel and threw the door open roughly as she rushed towards her bedroom.

''Chloe?! Are you okay?'' She yelled, once she entered her bedroom she saw Chloe on her knees near her bed with a decorated cardboard box with a colorful bow at the top.

''What's that?'' Jade pointed to the box, her voice shaky.

''I don't know, I thought you would know. I dropped the remote on the floor and accidentally kicked it under the bed once I tried to get it, and then I saw this. I didn't want to open it in case it was something personal or something, and it's not my business.'' Chloe explained, and Jade sat on her bed.

The cool breeze going through her home hit her skin and goosebumps appears up and down her arms as her skin became cold from the lack of material on her skin.

''Ryan just called me and said 'I would advise you to tell your friend to stop what she's about to do.' Meaning he's been in my house and placed cameras. He wouldn't of known what you were doing if he wasn't watching.''

The two women froze as their head looks around for the cameras, they wondered where it could be.

Jade felt violated and embarrassed as she knew she had been watched, she was dressing, doing her daily activities and Ryan was probably watching.

Jade felt the need to throw up at the thought, she was disgusted.

''Open it.'' Jade said, and Chloe quickly pulled the lid off and their eyes widened at what was inside.

A red pair of lacey knickers with a red rose to the side, a little note was there too.

Jade gulped uncomfortably as she knew those knickers were hers.

Jade picked up the note and read it out loud, ''Lot's of love, your not so secret admirer. Kiss.''

Jade ripped the note up and threw it on the floor in anger as she kicked the decorated box.

''Fuck sake!'' She placed her head in her hands and Chloe quickly sat next to her, comforting her by rubbing her bare back as she held onto her.

Chloe sighed, ''We need to go to the police about this Jade, he's been inside your house and has camera's watching.''

Jade threw her head up, and shook it. ''No, we can't. I'm scared he's going to do something bad. Something even worse.''

Chloe sucked in a breath, defeated. ''Fine, but you call me if anything happens and we are going straight to the police.''

Jade wasn't scared if Ryan was going to hurt her, deep down she knew he wouldn't do that, since when she went to slap him, he restrained her and didn't want to hit her, or hurt her at all. Ryan had just played mind games with her head to make her never go to the police as that would be unnecessary drama for him.

Ryan was just playing a twisted game that he probably loved.

''I wish I never had sex with him.'' Jade rubbed her forehead in frustration.

Chloe bit her bottom lip, hating the sight of seeing her friend cry from pure sadness and anger.

''Don't worry about it, I'm here and we'll get you through this safely.'' Chloe rested her head against Jade's shoulder.

They sat in silent for a few seconds until Jade got up and grabbed some clothes and underwear she's going to need.

Chloe had turned her head the other way as Jade got dressed.

''What are you going to do now?'' Chloe asked, her head resting against her fist.

''Call his ass up.''

Chloe bit her bottom lip at the answer, ''Are you going to anger him? Because that's the worst thing to do, if he's done what he's done at work, then we don't know what else he's capable of.''

''She's right.'' A male and deep voice said in Jade's room.

They both screamed, Jade fell back into the wall and hit her body hard from shock as Chloe jumped to her feet on top of the bed.

Their eyes went to Ryan who was standing against the bedroom door.

''What the fuck!?'' Jade cried out as she looked for a weapon, Chloe was frozen as she didn't know what to do.

But something was different about him.

His eyes.

They both held in their gasps as they looked him in his white eyes that glowed.

''Jade.'' He greeted her with a smirk in amusement as her half naked body. Her towel was covering her lower body as she only had her knickers on.

''Chloe.'' He greeted her for the first time with a dead serious face, he took slow steps towards her.

Jade was quickly but quietly behind him, as he watched his every move.

She didn't want Chloe to get hurt because of her.

''Yeah... that's me.'' Chloe cleared her throat nervously as she got off the bed, Ryan took slow steps in front of her.

''I can tell you're going to be a lot of trouble.'' Ryan snarled like an animal, and Chloe flinched back as she was up against the wall now.

She whimpered as Ryan pressed his nose against her neck and breathed in her scent.

''Hey, leave her alone. You're after me remember, not her.'' Jade wrapped her hand around his arm and tried to pull him back.

She was now dressed as she took advantage of Ryan being distracted.

Jade knew she wasn't going to be able to knock Ryan out as there was nothing hard enough to do that.

''I'm not after you'' He rolled his eyes, ''I want and need you.''

Jade rolled her eyes as she scoffed, ''But I don't want and need you so get out and leave me and my life alone.'' Jade pointed towards her door and waited for him to leave, but she knew not to get her hopes up once she knew he wasn't going to leave.

''You know I would never do that.'' Ryan looked at her with his glowing eyes and Jade sucked in a breath.

''What are you?'' She asked the question that was both on her and Chloe's minds.

''Something that when it wants something, it'll get it. Period.'' Ryan licked his lips as he took in Jade's appearance, he thought she looked amazing even when her make up was washed off and in her tracksuits.

''There's always a first for everything.'' Jade snapped back.

''Yes girl!''

The two turned their heads toward Chloe who had covered her mouth.

''Sorry.'' She whispered, and Ryan gave her a deathly glare before he turned back to Jade.

''What do you want Ryan? Because I know for a fact that you're not here to share happy stories with us.'' Jade crossed her arms as she tried to slowly back away from Ryan without him noticing.

She wanted space between them two.

''Well, I want to talk to you but your friend...'' He pointed his thumb behind his shoulder towards Chloe. ''Is here... and unless you want her to die then tell her leave.'' His voice was stern and strict.

''Chloe, I'll just talk to you later. I'll be fine.'' Jade promised Chloe, and she shook her head.

''No, I'm not leaving her alone with your lunatic ass!'' Chloe gained confidence and poked Ryan roughly.

''Sensitive.'' Ryan whined as he rubbed the spot she poked.

''But leave.'' He pushed Chloe back roughly, and she almost tripped over her feet.

''Hey, don't push her like that Ryan!'' She clenched her fists in anger, as Chloe caught her balance as her and Ryan shared a look.

''Leave.'' Ryan ordered, his eyes glowing more and Chloe was under his control now, she nodded her head slowly and turned around without another look towards Jade.

She left the room with her belongings and a few seconds later, they heard the front door close.

It was just Ryan and Jade now.

***

Idea's on what you want to happen?

Comment what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Explorer By no

Fanfiction

145K 2.6K 25
Aaron Doh has his friend Lexi help him with a prank and the house Duo Sam and Colby. Best Friend vs. Best Friend Prank. Soon, Lexi has fallen for Elt...
134K 7.3K 51
Ever fell in love with the wrong person at the wrong time for the absolutely wrong reasons? Wanting them to help you? Needing this person in your li...
2.3K 75 27
She hadn't planned on hooking up again with the bastard she once called her boyfriend but unfortunately she did. And got caught. Consequently, she go...
17.7K 426 35
Artemis Fowl's life was proceeding as normal. Well, as normal as his life could be with knowledge of the People. But one day, that changed. Artemis'...