the makeover ; jdb

By cutlerbeauty

" I know we haven't had the best past but I'm truly desired to change just for you." He said his voice just... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Character q&a questions
Chapter 33
Character q&a answers
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.2K 57 22
By cutlerbeauty

Unedited srry if there's any misspellings and btw AMANDA IS NOT GOING TO BE IN THE REST OF THE FANFICTION.. I think.

Wait, What?

You actually thought I would commit.

NOOOO

I decided I'm not going too... But instead I'll change. Everything about myself.

"You know what, I can't stand seeing you depressed. We are going to the mall." Kaitlin commanded.

" what? Why?"

" You can't live like this anymore, so we are going to the salon to make you look different."

" Um ok"

------------------

At The Salon

" Hi, how may I help you today?" A person asked.

" Hi, can you change everything about her, except her eyes?" Kaitlin questioned.

" Um alright."

_______At The End of The Day______

I actually for once looked fa- bu- LOUS.

I had brown hair with some tiny highlights here and there on the tips.

I no longer had those big, nerdy glasses and had regular blue and green ones.

My braces had to stay on for 2 more years cause I had... Fucked up teeth.

OMG that's the first bad word I've ever said.

Kaitlin completely went over board. She put all my 'normal' clothes in a bag and bought me a whole wardrobe of not my style clothes. But I mean I do have to change everything so yeah.

My closet was filled with unique, bright colors and jeans and shorts and even dresses.

Almost forgot she bought the whole section of make-up.

She said she bought a lot so I could cake myself up into a totally different person.

Truth is I already looked like a New Angie so idk why she even bought one thing

She bought curly irons, straight irons, blow hairs, and other things I don't know what's called.

Summer just started 3 weeks ago and it's already going great!

But one more thing, Kaitlin and I have ALWAYS wanted to move to LA, California.

After splitting my money with Kaitlin's and shuffled all the things into my room.

I went downstairs to see if my mum was there, and she was

" Hey mum, whatcha think?" I said pointing out my new look.

" OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS?"

"It's my new look, don't you like it?"

" Yes dear I love it but why did you change?"

" idk wanted to try something new."

Should I ask her now? Yeah I should.

" Umm mum can I ask you a question?" " yes you may." I played with my fingers and looked down at my sparkly shoes " ummm caninovetoLApleasemumivealwaysbeengood." I said really fast." Slower" she said. Ugh making things harder here. If you don't know, my mum was always the protected. She always wanted me to be something I didn't want to be, so that's why it's so hard to tell her this." Umm can I please move to LA, California, it's boring here in Melbourne, I've always been the girl you've wanted but mum have you thought what I have wanted?" She gave me that sad look. " But I've only freaked to protect you." " But mum I don't want to be protected, I want to live a life, a good one."

" Ugh alright but you have to promise me to be VERY careful, to visit me sometimes AND not have unprotected sex. She winked.

" OH MA GAWD REALLY MUM , THANK YOU SO MUCH AND you know I really like this new you. I said laughing. I hugged her and ran up the stairs trying not to miss a step and die.

" SHE SAID YAS, SHE SAID YASSS BITCHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

" OHH MAHHHH GAWD WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA WE'RE GOING GOING TO LA!!!!!!!" She screamed.

" LETS GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND PACK CAUSE YOU GOT WAYY MORE STUFF THAN I DO."

" oh shut up, let's go take your mums keys."

"FUCK THAT IM RUNNING!" I said running out the door, down the stairs and out the door.

" BYE MUM ILY!" " BYE MRS. MORALES!" Yes my moms last name is different then mine. If you don't remember I said she got divorced with my STEP- dad. So my real dad I love him but I barely see him his last name is Alvarez my moms last name is Morales and my step dad's last name is Rodriguez so yeah.

" LETS GOO BIOTCH!" And running out the door, Totally forgetting that I lives right next to my Bullies house or you could say the Brooks house hold.

" Hey baby, Can I get your number?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and of course it was Jai. I was startled first because I didn't know why he would ask for MY number but I forgot I was not the same Angie.

" Um no way." I said confidently. He's just asking me cause I look pretty. Fucking player.

Jai's mouth opened and looked at me.

" Bye babe gotta go." I said smirking.

And left running again to Kaitlin's house.

I looked back and saw Jai stopping Kaitlin and pointing at me.

Kaitlin's POV

I was trying to catch up to Angie cause I left my phone stranded somewhere in Angie's room. When I finally saw her running to my house I heard a voice.

" Kaitlin, why did you and that pretty girl just run out of Angie's house? Oh let me guess, She kicked you out." He said smirking. Oh HELL NO

" You know what I'm glad you got dumped by Ashley, you deserved it." I said and running after Angie.

Jai's POV

WHAT I told no one but Luke that Ashley dumped me for that football player. Oh no if she knows then who else knows. Oh shit

Angie's POV

I finally got to Kaitlin's house and unlocked the door with the key she gave me for a emergency. After 8 seconds I saw Kaitlin come into the door

"What did he say?"

"HE THINKS YOUR PRETTY OHH I DID AN AWESOME JOB BUT DONT JUST DATE HIM PLAY HARD TO GET CAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM."

"NO I DONT" I screamed.

" whatever helps you sleep at night."

And she ran off into her room.

I ran after her.

-------------- After telling Kaitlin's parents and them saying yes and finish packing.---------------

We left her stuff in her living room and went into my house for packing.

-----------

I forgot to buy some food snacks for the airport cause who knows.

I went into the store and bought some nature box snacks and whipped cream cause I've seen videos that smack other people on the face and other stuff. When I was buying some fruits for my mom to not  let her die of hunger, I felt my butt check being slapped hella hard. I dropped the fruit Into the basket, turned around quick and yelled " WTF BRO." Only turning around to see the brook brothers. " hey your voice sounds familiar." Luke said. Jai just stood there looking at my ass. And Beau was thinking Of who had my similiar voice. Oh shit.

" Well don't ever touch me or you will regret it." I said in a deeper voice trying to convince them not they don't know me.

And I walked away as fast but normal as I could.

And helped Kaitlin look for a house in LA CALIFORNIA!! after telling her what happened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 130 33
She fell in love with Luke, the not-so-bad-boy He thought she was a not-so-bad-girl. But one of them was wrong, the one who didn't have black eyes a...
7.6K 471 26
When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it.
123K 3.1K 23
Jai gets told off by his brothers for being an annoyance. Suddenly, a simple fight escalates into something so much more and leaves Jai hurting and b...