SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

By taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!
9: Fell for him again?!
10: Choi Minho
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
15. Protect me!
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
32. Hate you Pervert!
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
37. It's been a year..without you
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

38. Restrained desires Part.1

1.7K 74 101
By taesbae16

When Haneul looked at the mirror, she raised her eyebrows cause she barely could see her face. Only her eyes were shown because of the huge muffler that was around her neck. The nerd glasses made her look totally different and the bangs helped her to cover her identity.

When she turned back, she saw Minho and Key looking at her shocked.

"Wait....is this Haneul?" They both asked simultaneously and both carefully looked at her.

She nodded her head but they still had the same expression. She could quite understand them because when she looked at the mirror even she wasn't able to identify herself. It's not that she looked different, it's just that her face was only partly shown except for her eyes.

"I could barely see your face! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Key laughed it out.

"Shall we go?" Mrs.Kim signaled her. She stumbled a little to walk at first but Mrs.Kim helped her out. They walked for awhile in the mansion and to her surprise none of them actually identified her.

Haneul's POV

"I want to tell you something that I wasn't able to tell you earlier, dear" Mrs.Kim spoke up. And I looked at her with my curious eyes.

"Taemin...He has become a lot more different.. He stopped smiling, stopped being happy. He has become quite..lonely to be precise. He lives here like a prisoner. But...he's bearing all this, only for you.." she halted and took my hand gently and held it in her palms.

"He loves you more than anybody can love anyone in this world. You have no idea how much pain he underwent just because he wasn't allowed to speak to you. I never saw his other side till then. He became aggressive, wild, crazy..would sometimes break things up.. We were so afraid to even go near him during such times. I've never really seen him being this desperate for someone. He loves you so much Haneul..Don't leave his side...ever" her eyes were moist.

And so were my eyes. I gently hugged and comforted her. And now my desire to see him, has multiplied even more rapidly. I was mentally counting the seconds for the moment my eyes would meet his.

"Let's go.." she continued. After a few minutes walk, we entered a huge hallway. I saw a neat reception desk and a long sofa with 3 elegant ladies seated on it.

"Sorry for the delay..She is Minah!" Mrs.Kim announced and she slightly bowed. After looking at the 3 ladies I realized that i seriously look like a bum.

"All the best!" She whispered in my ears and disappeared down the hallway. I stood there with an awkward expression plastered on my face. I humbly sat in an empty space on the sofa next to the ladies.

"I quite understand that the climate is really cold but why have you draped yourself like this. I couldn't even see your face because of the muffler!" One said.

You can't see my face?! Hahaha! That's what I want!

A blonde haired lady in her late 30's came and stood behind the receptionist desk. As soon as she came, all the 3 stood up and bowed while I had no idea why they did so but instead followed them.

"Mr.Taemin will be interviewing you in few minutes, but before that, it's a manner to greet him at the very beginning. So, I will be taking you inside. After the greetings, he will interview each one of you personally. Now, follow me" She said more like an announcement l quietly joined the trio along with that blonde girl as the lead and walked towards the door.

My palm started to sweat and my heart is already beating violently. I could feel my stomach churning as I took each step. The thought thay all the days without him is gonna end soon within a few seconds made me squeal inside. My body felt cold despite the warm clothes.
My heart almost skipped a beat when the door slowly opened with a screech sound.

My eyes directly landed on him as he was calmly looking out of the windows. I could recognize him. It's him..it's him. [See the media box]

"T-Taemin..." my voice hitched and thankfully none heard it. The very familiar looking silhouette stood upright with no movements, simply staring out of the French windows. I could hear my heart beating even more rapidly and my breath hitched.

"Annyeonghasseyo! Yoon Hyemi-imnida!" The first bowed. All of them bowed and introduced themselves one by one but he never bothered to even look at their direction. It added up my courage as I braced myself up for my turn. I slightly cleared my throat..to change my voice.

"Annyeonghasseyo..Minah-imnida" I bowed slightly. And that's when he turned his head to look at me.

I took a glimpse at his face. His hair neatly combed and parted on the left. His black tux that was stitched perfectly, enhancing his outline.

His eyes...those dark eyes gazed at me. It's him...I had a mental break down but managed to grimace. Witnessing how he have gotten a lot more gorgeous, I gulped my saliva. How I wish time would stop now.. I was literally crying and squealing inside.

He looked at me for a brief second. Just a second....but I managed to grasp so many things. He went back to his old posture. I never knew that I was staring at him this long until the blonde held my arm and forced me to walk out.

I sat stiffly on the sofa as one by one went in for the interview. After a few minutes the first one came out.."How the heck am I supposed to concentrate on the interview when he looked hot as hell" she screamed. And the next went in. When she came out, her face was red.

"He was....oh my god! I was literally blabbering the whole while.. I just control myself from glancing at him!!!" She squealed. And the same happened for the next one.

"You can go in now, Ms.Minah" the blondee announced.

I heaved a huge breath and rose up from the seat. I tried to calm myself down but was disturbed when the receptionist's phone rang. The blondee answered it and I couldn't hear anything from the other line.

"Okay Sir" she cut the phone. When I was about to move further, she called out my name.

"Follow me, Ms.Minah" she politely said and walked out without waiting for a second.

Wait! What's happening? I quickly went behind as she walked up the stairs.

"Hmmm...May I know why you're telling me to follow you? The interview is down the hallway right?" I managed to ask her.

"You'll see it soon, Miss" she replied short and turned right, after climbing the stairs. It was an enclosed corridor with rooms on the either side. But in the near end, there was a humongous door engraved in wood.

Once we were in the front of that humongous door, she turned and walked back, leaving me behind.

"Excuse me Miss! What am I supposed to do?" I raised my voice.

"Just knock the door, Ms.Minah" she said and disappeared.

I looked puzzled. I hesitantly reached for the ornamental hinge and knocked the door. The very next second, I heard the doorknob twitching.

Author's POV

"Anny-" she was cut off when someone forcefully grabbed her hand in and pushed her against the door making it slam harder. It all happened in a fraction of second that her head almost spinned.

The next millisecond, she could feel her lips colliding with something...her hear skipped a beat and she squinted her eyes.

This scent...it's familiar. This hair texture, it's the same. This wildness, this force...I've experienced this before...It's T-Taemin.

The sudden force made her wham her hand on his chest. As seconds passed, she could taste his lips. It was an aggressive kiss and she could feel pain. Her whole body felt like jelly and her knees weakened. She slowly moved her hand to his hair. Just before she could grip it, he pinned her hand against the door. Feeling defeated, she mentally sighed. She felt his teeth nibbling her lips as his hands pressed her wrists harder against the door and that made her wince in pain.

"Now tell me Ms.Minah, do you have any work experience before?" He suddenly turned and walked back.

She was in daze on hearing the voice that she was longing to hear. Still panting hard with her hands still against the door. Her lipstick was smudged and she was almost shivering. Her face was red and she slowly looked up at Taemin. He stared at her and she saw her lipstick mark on his lips too.

Did something happen now?! How did he find me? He never really saw my face back then?! How did he know that it was me?! Why is he calling me Minah when he knows that I'm Haneul?

"N-N-No.."she stuttered.

"Hmmm...but you've written in this forum that you've got 4 years experience in Elite Limited" he raised his eyebrows at her.

She was in no mood to reply. As she was busy staring at him confused whether he had found her out or not. She also took this opportunity to scan the room. Her shirt which he stole from her wadrobe was worn by a teddy bear that was placed on a giant bed.

"It's his b-bedroom?" She thought.

"Fine..can you read out these reports for me, Ms.Minah?" He pointed at the desk.

She gulped her saliva and slowly reached the file that was kept on the desk. He sat down on a beanbag next to it and signaled her to read. Her hands quivered it's way and opened the file. She scanned the page but nothing really was clear to her as her mind was grazing. In the corner of her eyes, she felt him staring at her intently with those dark..dark eyes... his fingers slightly brushing against his own lips.

"Oh my god! Why is he so seductive?!" She mentally screamed.

She stuttered the first few lines as she was constantly disturbed by his dark eyes. She felt like his gaze , piercing her soul and she was melting from that unusual heat. She managed to recollect her senses and started reading it out. After a few lines, she couldn't again concentrate so she slowly peeked at him.

To her surprise, he wasn't there. Before she could turn around, she felt a couple of hands around her waist, and something hard against her shoulders. He hugged her from behind with his chin resting on her neck. Before she could melt at his sudden back hug, he moved to her ears.

"Haneul..." he whispered as he trailed his tongue along the length of her cheek.

Her face turned bright red as he still continued drawing circles on her cheek and ear with his tongue.

"PERVERT!" she screamed and managed to push him back. But he was stronger. He turned her around and pressed her head against his chest.

He hugged her tightly while bending down his head to match her level. He threw her glasses aside as he nuzzled his head in her neck. He hugged her so tight to the point he would break her bones if it continues. It tickled her when she felt his hot breath against her bare neck.

His broad protective arms all around her...Once again. This tight hug that indirectly telling to the world that she belongs only to him. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Memories flashed in her head. The days she cried, longing for his presence, his hug, his kiss, his scent.

"Happy Birthday, Taemin.." she managed to say, her voice muffled because she was still pressed against his chest.

He just smiled with his eyes closed. Not believing that she's there right here. He mentally swore that he would rather die than letting her be alone.

"You came here all the way, just to tell that..?" He smirked.

"Idiot...h-how can you must leave me there? You never came back.... I-I can't wait for you any longer, th-" she was cut off when he immediately lifted her by her waist. She thought it was a part of his hug but he started walking.

The next minute he threw her on his bed. Haneul was shocked by his action and she sat up while protesting. But he, on other hand, coolly started to remove his coat with a smirk plastered on his face.

Haneul's heart beat started to raise up not knowing what he's upto. She couldn't get up from the bed because he trapped her knees with his legs. Once he fully removed his coat, he removed the first three of his shirt buttons and slowly crawled towards her.

"T-T-T-Taemin...w-what a-..a-are y-" she was cut off when he got on top of her, facing her with his hair falling front, hiding his porcelain like forehead. She was bewitched by his fully gorgeous face that was in front of her. Her eyes slowly scanned his full lips that looked fuller as ever and she couldn't believe that she kissed those lips few minutes ago.

"I heard that you've gotten closer to that guy Kai...Hmmm?" he asked her in a low husky tone. Haneul's eyes widened not because she was surprised as to how he found it out but because she's contemplating as to in what meaning did he mean by the word closer.

"C-Closer..? T-Taemin did you misunderstand something?!" She raged and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to her face. Her eyes were almost teary as she slowly moved her hand towards his cheek to caress it.

"No, you will not touch me, Haneul!" she panicked by his sudden outburst as he once again pinned her hand against the clothed mattress.

"T-Taemin..you sure have misunderstood something. He loves me and I like him as a a friend..nothing other than that.. Taemin, you're always my number one" she said with her eyes about to get teary again.

"I never wanted to be your number one Haneul" he scoffed.

She became stiff. Her vision went blur as she felt her tears running down as she was taunted by his words. Her heart screaming, scolding her as to why she came all this way to hear these cruel words from his mouth. Rather she would be happily seated in her home enjoying the now-baseless scenarios in her head. She looked at him in disbelief, with her eyes indicating pain.

He stared back at her. Those eyes...she couldn't believe that those words would ever come from his mouth.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"That's because I always wanted to be your only one" he completed with his lips forming a curve. And Haneul cried out loud, kicking him with her leg as he was still gripping her hands. He almost gave her a panic attack and she smiled behind her tears as he threw the huge muffler off her face.

And there..he saw her full face again...After a year and 2 months..

And with that, their lips collided. It was a harsh kiss and she badly want to touch him.

"Taemin, please.." she muttered in between their kiss and he shook his head.

"No, it's a part of your punishment..for making me feel jealous" he murmured against her lips in a husky tone with a smirk on his face.

She sighed in defeat as she badly want to touch him. Maybe that's why he previously pinned her hands against the door. His kissed her again with full force. His lips almost sucked her entire mouth. He then pinned her hands together with his one hand, letting the other hand free.

He held her waist, pulling her shirt up. The touch of his cold hands on her warm skin sent tingles down her spine. He groped her waist and moved his hand to her cheek. Their tongue battled for dominance and she gave in. She was feeling totally defeated at the moment, giving her all to him. She felt him dribbling on her mouth and she savored it, mentally thinking, from when did she turn this desperately dirty for him.

He exerted his full weight on her and she squirmed beneath him as she already know that she cannot escape from this beast at the moment. He gripped her hair and pulled it up, naturally pulling her even more closer and that made her raise her head up. She was half seated on the bed , with him on her thighs. He now pulled her hands behind her back and held them together with his single hand.

She completely got addicted to the taste of his mouth and so was he. They continuously kissed without a break.

Expressing the desire that they've restrained for a long time.

They pulled back. They panted really loud with sweat dripping on both of their foreheads. She now so badly want to touch his body no matter what, even if violence is involved. She struggled to let her hand free as she was desperately craving to touch him.

"I'm...not finished yet.." he panted.

"It's just the beginning....of your punishment" he added.

He set her hands free and she got hyper excited but he sternly commanded her not to touch him. Even though she was craving, the look in his eyes made her oblige to his command.

He pushed her back to bed and got on top of her. He kneeled down with his knees on either side of her waist gripping her squirming body.

"Time for punishment~" he sang while seductively removing his tie. Her eyebrows furrowed totally looking perplexed.

He leaned in and tied her hands above her head with his tie. He strapped it together to the headboard so that he could comfortably work on her with his two hands, without her touching him.

"Taemin, w-what are y-y-nngggghhhh~~" She moaned arching her body, when he..

---------------------------
Oxygen please! I nearly died when I typed it! I just continously typed as my Taemin feels exploded after watching his Danger solo! Something triggered me to type all this and after typing it, I was like, "What the heck have you typed, Harshana?! From when did you lose your innocent mind?!" Hahahahha! Anyways,

Wait for the next update! I will update it only when it reaches 40k!
Hehehehehehhehehe!

39. Restrained Desires [Perverted] Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...