SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

Av taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. Mer

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!
9: Fell for him again?!
10: Choi Minho
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
15. Protect me!
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
32. Hate you Pervert!
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
38. Restrained desires Part.1
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

37. It's been a year..without you

1K 59 26
Av taesbae16

I made a double update HOOHOO!!!

Skip.....

ONE YEAR LATER..................

HANEUL'S POV

Alice and I were sitting in a café discussing a lot of things. In fact it's her birthday!!

"Happy birthday to you~! Happy Birthday to you~! Happy Birthday dear Haneul~~~! Happy Birthday to you!" I suddenly spilled my coffee when I heard a bunch of people singing a birthday song with my name in it. I looked at Alice who was sitting in front me. I turned around and found Minho holding a cake and Key with Birthday caps and Onew with party sprays. Behind them were Sulli, Amber. The entire café turned towards their direction.

"Oh..! O-Oh! Who's birthday?!" I asked them in disbelief with my eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday!" Minho screamed. Everyone had a big smile with me on the other hand had a -_- face.

"It's not my birthday today. It's Alice's birthday!" I screamed and there was a minute of silence.Alice raised her eyebrow glaring at them.

They sheepishly smiled and placed the cake in front of Alice.

"Onew hyung told me that it's your birthday today!!!" Minho complained and Onew protested it. They had a mini quarrel but later it ended. They again sang the same song again with her name in it. She laughed it off and blew the candles.

The moment she cut the cake, there started a cake party! Amber threw the cake piece on Key's head and Key threw some on Amber but it accidentally fell on Jonghyun's head and he started chasing Key. Minho started to run behind Sulli with some cream on his hand and Sulli ran out screaming.

It's just me and Alice now. I raised my eyes brows and my mouth formed an "O" shape when I saw Alice smirking at me with the entire cake in her hand.

"Don't!!!!!!!" I screamed but was defeated when she pressed the entire cake right on my face. She heartily laughed rolling on the floor and I hit her hard on her hand.

It's been a year and everything has changed...I'm now a college student where we all, Alice, Sulli, Amber, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Key everyone study together. Jonghyun and Alice are the hottest couple in our college who never fears or embarrassed to do certain "things" even in the middle of the campus. They are both in a serious intimate relationship.

"Hello?! You there?! Come from your Lala land!" Onew hit my head.

"Since, it's my birthday I wanna give a special thing to a special person" Alice stood up.

It's obviously Jong hyun..but wait....WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME?!

"TADA!!!!!!!!!!" Alice took a paper like thing from her pocket and handed it to me. Every one looked at me with curiosity filled eyes, eagerly waiting to see what's that about.

"W-What's this..?!" I smiled not because I understood what the paper was about but it's just their curious faces were really very funny.

"Just read!" Jonghyun and Alice smiled. I quickly scanned the paper.

"A....t-ticket to..Alaska?" I looked at Alice perplexed. And she happily nodded.

"I know about your deepest thoughts Haneul. And I also know you so badly want to be with Taemin....especially the day after tomorrow! " she smug smiled.

"Why? What's with the day after tomorrow?" Key interrupted.

"It's Taemin's birthday..." I put a small smile.

It's just hard...it's really hard. He told me to wait...but how long? I can't wait anymore thats why I started saving for a plane ticket. I don't care whether he's coming or not...but I wanna be with him. Especially on his birthday. But I never shared this to anyone but I didn't know how Alice came to know about this.

"He's currently in Alaska..Fly and get that bastard back!" She smiled. I closed my eyes as I smiled widely. My dreams coming true.. I hugged her really tight. But I felt bad.. I had my own money which I saved and I wanna get a ticket with that.

"But... I'll pay you back the money.. ." I said but she simply stared at me.

"You use that money for your expenditure there..." she smiled. Even though! I should pay her back the money. When I was about to tell something, she shut her ears and moved from the place.

Anyhow, I should pay her back.

"What are we going to do???" Sulli pouted.

"We'll join Haneul. Let her romance with Taemin while we enjoy the vacation!!" Alice announced and everyone became hyper excited.

*********

Everything is like a dream. I can't believe that I'm going to meet him tomorrow! I sat on the Window seat on the plane and looked out.The blue sky was vibrant lifting up my already excited mood.

I didn't sleep the whole night yesterday as I was too excited to see him. I cried, I laughed, I was actually out of control. I bet he didn't know that I'm coming. But I should be very careful not to get caught..

I could hear loud chatters from everyone at the back. They are so excited about the trip. I smiled and closed my eyes trying my best to sleep.

Flashback>>>

After that musical, Kai and I never really spoke to each other. The very next day the Seoul Arts school students left the school. A lot of cries and farewells. I couldn't help but speak to him. It was me, it's all because of me, he's like that.

"Goodbye, Kai" I said to him but he just smiled.

"Kai..I'm really sorry..." I felt guilty.

"You don't have to be..you know..it always happens to me. I'm tired of people leaving me..." he paused.

"Expecting is my favorite crime and disappointment is always my punishment" he smiled but I know it's painful one.

"Kai..why it's me..? I totally just c-can't understand it. Out of all..why y-you have to choose me..?"

"Because you saw me when I was invisible.."

"I still like you, love you. But I now realized that you can't be my whole life..but you're always my favorite part" he smiled and moved without looking back.

And that's the last thing we ever spoke.

I came to know that he had he had shifted to some other place...He never bothered to even tell me a bye. Alice knows his whereabouts but whenever I speak about Kai to her she always tells me that he's definitely alright. She knows him better than I do and i don't know how. When i try to ask her about this, she just smiles. She's definitely hiding something from me.

The 8 hour journey finally ended. I stepped out of the flight holding Amber's hand. The cold weather slapped my face and messed up my hair. I used my other hand to tug my hair strands behind my ears.

"Finally....." I murmured.

"We both are in the same country, breathing the same air, experiencing the same weather.." I muttered as my eyes blurred.
Minho gripped my shoulders.

I forced a smile on my face. I'm gonna meet him. I can't believe it's been a year without him. It just passed.. but it was the most painful days of my life. I got in the car as it drove to Taemin's place.

My heart is rapidly beating, counting each and every second, waiting to meet him.

Author's POV

When the car halted, Haneul got down facing the huge mansion. Her eyes widened seeing the 25 feet high gate in front of her. She slightly shivered cause of the climate even though she was fully draped with several sweaters.

"..how are we going to go get in?" Sulli said in a low tone, dazed by the gate size and the huge mansion. They also planned to join Haneul to help her out if she met up with any trouble.

"You're Taemin's best friend right? You've been here right? Then why can't you take us in?" Amber asked Minho.

"The minute his father came to know that I helped him out secretly, he strictly ordered his guards to not let us meet...So..I'm currently in the same position as you are in" he sulked. Everyone sighed at the same time.

"Mrs.Kim......?" Haneul suggested.

"You told me that she always helps Taemin...right?" Haneul added and Minho stared at her.

"How the hell did I forget that?!!!" Minho grinned widely showing his all 32. After a long phone conversation, Minho returned back smiling.

"She's coming!" She squealed. Haneul breathed a huge sigh of relief, her lips curved up.

Within few minutes, the front gate opened, and they saw a woman in her late 40's smiling widely at them. She looked neat and elegant, her hair tied to an elegant bun. Minho ran towards her and hugged her.

"You've grown tall!" She smiled at him.

"I'm always tall!" He smirked looking back at Jonghyun who glared back at him.

"Now..tell me! Who's Haneul?" She asked restless, her eyes scanning all the three girls who were standing there politely bowing.

"She's Haneul.." Minho smiled, pointing towards her direction.

When she looked at her, Mrs.Kim's eyes softened. She slowly walked towards Haneul and hugged her.

"You've become so beautiful..." she complimented.

"Huh...do you know me before?" Haneul asked her politely.

"Of course! You were the one who plays with Taemin years back right?...how can I forget his first love?" She smiled at her. Haneul slightly blushed.

"You're eager to meet him right?" She asked her and Haneul nodded quick.

"Let me take you there, but you should be very careful since everyone who's working under Mr.Lee already know you.." her face suddenly became serious.

"Please help me, Mrs.Kim" she grimaced her worries.

"Okay..let me do a thing. Taemin is actually going to interview 4 people for the secretary post..We've already selected them, but it's Taemin's father's order that he should interview them all by himself once again and one named Minah..she never turned up after the call. So, why can't you enter the mansion with her name?" She smiled raising her eyebrows. Haneul processed all her words.

"B-But...won't they find me out?"

"I'll help you with that! We'll be back in 15 minutes!" Mrs.Kim cheerfully exclaimed. She held Haneul's hand gently and walked towards the gate.

"Max, she's our Taemin's dear friend, Haneul. She'll be in trouble if they find her out. So, help me okay?" She said the watch guard who looked very old. He looked at Haneul and gently smiled.He raised a thumbs up sign and that made her smile. He opened the gates, letting them in.

When once they were inside the mansion, Haneul's eyes widened. The mansion was too huge that it could accommodate 10000 people at once. She admired the water fountain which was in the middle of the mansion.

"There are so many here, who love Taemin. We always help him because we know how much he's suffering.." she answered Haneul's unspoken question.They hurried to a small room that was situated outside the mansion. The small room looked huge when opened.

"This is the maid's rest place.." she said. When once they were in, she raised her hands and clapped twice. All of a sudden about 7 maids stood in front of her.

"Help our dear friend, who wants to meet her love!" She said and immediately all of their eyes landed on her. She then secretly said something their ears and all of them nodded smiling. The maids looked so young and pretty that Haneul stared at them for awhile.

"I train them here to be perfect so that they could be better butlers in the future.." she said and Haneul's mouthed a "o" shape.

"I'll be leaving you with them as I'm now all set to help your other friends!" She smiled and left the place. The minute she left, loud chatters aroused.

"She looks so pretty!" "No wonder, Master Taemin stares at her photo for hours together!" And it went on and on...Haneul could hear one or two as they were whispering all these in each other's ears. She smiled inside and her heart flustered.

One came up to her smiling with nerd glasses in her hand. She helped Haneul wear it and the other draped several mufflers all over Haneul which almost covered half of her face. Another one, helped her to attach fake bangs to cover her forehead. A little of make up added and she was all set....to meet her love of life.

Next chapter in 3, 2, 1.....go!!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Ace Av Antonia

Romantik

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...