The Emo and The Werewolf

By DarkBrokenPrincess

This story is about Daniela who is bully and beaten at school and home. Her life is miserable. She is 18 and... More

the emo and the werewolf
The sluts move
The Truth
20 questions
What happen to i love you ??:(
thanx to who ever voted
forgive me
The vacation
who are you? Part 1
who are you? Part 2
im not the same
NOT AN UPDATE!!
a taste of the upcoming chapter
meeting the family
I meet....
hurt
i wonder
Their Explination
time goes on
New opportunities
Are you an angel?
Gummy bears!!!!
so on.....
so on part 2...
finally
quick and fast

Netflix and umbrellas???

1.6K 95 44
By DarkBrokenPrincess

The bloddy food took me in slolwy wrapping me in its claws. My mouth water with each bite I took.The same doof from before simply looked at me. It was dorky and cute. It made me feel wanted for a very wired reason.

I finished my cupcake and walked up to him. He was to focused on me I guess he didn't see me moving towards him.

At only inches away from him I tapped his nose "blup" I giggled.

"Hungry buddy?" I asked him. He fixed his posture and a light pink shade reveled its self on his checks. "Come on doof let's go eat." I said. I took his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen.

**-***

"Hey Sammy Sam Sam" I said to Sam. Sam was this timid girl who we had found a few months ago in the woods she was apparently dissed by her Luna. Which is....well let's say impossible. Since after all a Luna is like the mother of the pack she belongs to, and as a Luna her duty was to protect not hurt her pack members. Sam's Luna however rejected her from her pack.

When she wondered into the forest she starved since she was weak she couldn't hunt. So one day my uncles took me and a few wolfs and vamps into the woods to hunt. Devin found her and he thought she was a danger so he harshly pined her against a near by tree and knocked her out. We took her in and she told us everything her Luna did to her and how twisted she was. So now here she was a member of our pack getting strong and stronger.

"hi Ella..."  she answered shyly.

" Sam this is Netflix.." I said trying to hold in a laugh.

I heard Felix grumble and he playfully shoved my shoulder.

"No I'm not. My name is FELIX not Netflix." he said extending his hand out for Sam to shake it.

Sam looked at it intensely but then said " ohh..umm well hi Felix I'm Sam. I sort have to be somewhere bye guys." she said walking away from us. It was rather strange but well I shrugged it of she was a VERY timid girl after all.

I turned to Netflix who had his hand out like an idiot. hmmm. I'm always finding idiots. hehe.

"So Netflix wanna watch Felix??"

"ughh. You're never letting this go are you."

" Aww. Netflix in this short time period you have gotten to know me so well. I'm touched." I said dramatically touching my chest.

"okay then yes Felix-he said point a finger to himself- would like to watch NETFLIX. Ella Ella eh eh under my umbrella."

The smirk on my face disappeared in a second thanks a lot rhiana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
2.7K 141 76
(Completed) Most people don't think horror movies are realistic. There is no ghosts, no demons, and no monsters waiting in the dark to get you. Ratio...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...