Don't Go... (Hunhan)

De BabyChanChan

Oh Sehun is always gloomy. Xi Luhan is always melancholic. They both have ill relationships with their own fa... Mais

Foreword
Chapter 1: Walking Miracle
Chapter 2: Broken Mood
Chapter 3: Reencounter With A Nuisance
Chapter 4: Oh 'Deer'!
Chapter 5: Pride & Insecurity
Chapter 6: Apologies
Chapter 7: Hero
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: Not That Bad
Chapter 10: Hyung?
Chapter 11: The Plan of Action
Chapter 12: Tenten & Junjun
Chapter 13: Met Again
Chapter 14: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 15: Idiot
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 16: Begin Again
Chapter 17: The House
Chapter 18: Going Out
Chapter 19: Hun & Han
Chapter 20: Heavy, Cloudy & Stinging
Chapter 21: His Letter
Chapter 22: Found New
Chapter 23: And His Poem
Chapter 24: I Don't Know
Chapter 25: Issues & Tissues
Chapter 26: Spilt
Chapter 27: Confused
Chapter 28: On The Swings
Attention!

Chapter 29: Colours

362 11 8
De BabyChanChan

Colours

      The talk with Xiumin ended few moments after making Sehun realize his love for Luhan. It simply ended like, "Think about it, Sehun. He might look for or taken by someone else. I'm going. Bye. And by the way, we never kissed. If that's what you thought before, especially when you passed by this playground and ran away. Luhan just blew air to my eyes since there was dust." And Sehun was left there gaping whilst Xiumin walked away to the other side of the playground, not forgetting to halt and wink towards Tao and Chen.

     The two approached the dumbfounded boy. They were wondering what Xiumin and Sehun talked about  that the latter ended up like that. Standing near him, they just waited for the white boy to acknowledge their presence. When they realized that brunette was trapped in his trance, Jongdae just cleared his throat.

     "Oh... Taozi, Chen-hyung... How long have you been there?"

     "Not long really. Just a dozen of minutes," Chen playfully answered with sarcasm and smiles.

     "What did you talk about? You seem to be thinking of it very deeply," the panda-eyed asked.

     "Nothing particular. He just said I'm in love."

     "Nothing particular, huh?" Jongdae remained playful.

     "Seriously? In love?"

     "Yes, Taozi. With a beautiful deer..." And the two were surprised as they knew what and who Sehun was talking about.

---

     The lisp was just staring at his phone, eyes focused to the blinking insertion point. He wanted to create a text message but he didn't know what to type. The recipient's name and contact number were already there but he just couldn't type anything.

     Letting his phone sleep, he left it on top of his study table and fished something out of his bag. When he was carrying it to the study table, a corrected test paper slipped out of the notebook. It was his exam in Physics which he perfected. When he picked it up, he saw the messy back page. But despite of the solvings and scribbles, one thing caught his eye. It was a heart doodle... with wings and antlers... Yes, angel wings and deer antlers.

     "Son! Your friends are here!" His mother called out from below, startling him and putting an end to his gentle smile.

     He inserted back the paper to his notebook and placed it above the study table. Sehun then shouted back, "Coming, mom!"

     He went down and he's greeted by four refulgent smiles. His friends came over to hang out since it's Saturday and they have nothing much to do. Well, it's been days since the day Xiumin talked to Sehun.

     "Good morning, Sehun-ah," Baekhyun chirped first and the others followed.

     "Good morning to you, too," he responded with a mild tone.

     "Sehun, will all of you be okay, here? We have to go to shop for some goods," Mr. Oh wanted to confirm before leaving.

     "Yes, dad. We'll be okay. We'll try to make things okay," Sehun smilingly said.

     "Try to make things okay? What do you mean?"

     "Oh, mom. We'll try to make things okay which means, we'll try not be so messy here."

     "Fine, then. Just be sure. Boys, make yourselves at home. We'll be going now, okay?"

     "Okay, Mr. Oh," the boys replied in unison.

     The couple left and they watched and heard the door close. A wide grin formed on Chanyeol's face and he slowly turned his head to the others.

     "Oh, man. I don't like that grin..."

    "And the meaning..." Kyungsoo added to Sehun as Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol dragged Sehun to his room.

     They really tried to avoid mess but not inside Sehun's room. Bits and chips of potato snacks scattered on the floor and the white puppy made a mental note to clean them as soon as possible if he doesn't want to be feasted by ants. Upon finishing all snacks, he went down to get a broom and a dustpan. When he returned, he found his friends watching an anime series and Sehun joined after sweeping. Soon, the owl-eyed got bored and just sat on Sehun's study table. He saw the plastic bag he brought earlier and "Ting!", bright idea.

     "Sehun-ah..." Kyungsoo softly called out. Easily distracted, the aforementioned looked at his hyung. "Come here."

     "What is it, hyung?"

     "Do you want me to dye your hair? It'll be fun. And I'm sure, you'll look much better and more handsome."

     "As long as it won't hurt..."

     "No, it won't. We will not do any bleaching."

     "Then, I'm fine with it."

     "Hey! What about me, Kyung?" Jongin said with a childish pout.

     "I'll dye your hair next. But maybe not today. But I promise, I'll dye your hair next time. Okay?"

     "Uhmmm... Thanks..." He trailed off with a toothy smile. Dyo just laughed when he saw Sehun in the reflection mockingly mouthing "Brat" all over again.

     "By the way, I don't know what color it would be," Sehun spoke.

     Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other with a slight grin. The former raised a brow and the latter widened his smile. Then the two simultaneously spoke, "Leave it to us."

---

     Suho was riding on a bus, being on his way home. He's seated beside the aisle of the bus and beside him was a tired-looking old man. The cool air was making him sleepy and he just held the big paper bag of goods closer to him. His vision was getting blurry and he couldn't seem to be any capable of fighting the sleepiness. The bus halted to the nearest bus stop to load and unload and Joonmyeon thought out loud about which bus stop must he get off the bus at. Suddenly, he saw blurry violet passing by him accompanied with a fresh fragrance that wafted through his nose. It was the new passenger who sat beside him and his scented shirt. Despite of the sleepy state, he could still hear the faint music that was leaking out of his seatmate's violet headphones. Few moments after, he drifted off to dreamland unintentionally.

"nae modeun geol wanbyeoghi

haeje shikyeo beorin neo

I think I’m losing control

i dalkomhan ge

naege haeroul ri eobt janha

neol sarang hago shipeo

saramin ge matna itorog areumdabna

naege utneun jeo eolgul jom bwa

nae saram doen ge matna

jeonbu kkumeun aninga

nae modeun geol da jugo shipeo

(naega wae ireolkka)

an buryeotdeon yogshimi jakku

(igeo wae ireolkka)

nae aneseo keojyeoga

(naega wae ireolkka) nado moreudeon

naega kkae eonan geot gata

ne sarang ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~) neo ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~) neo hana ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~)

geurae nega nal kkaewosseo"

"You completely disarmed all of me

I think I’m losing control

There’s no way something this sweet can be bad for me

I want to love you

Are you human? How can you be so beautiful?

Look at that face that is smiling at me

Are you really mine? Is this all a dream?

I want to give you my all

(Why am I like this?) I wasn’t like this but I keep getting greedy

(Why is it like this?) The feelings get bigger

(Why am I like this?) A me that I didn’t even know has awakened

Because of your love

(Uh uh woo) Because of you

(Uh uh woo) Because of you alone

(Uh uh woo) Yes, you awakened me"

     And Suho was woken up by gentle taps and whispers from his left. He was squinting his eyes when he realized he arrived at the right bus stop. It slapped him fully awake and he retrieved his senses. He looked at his left and there he saw a beautiful smiling creature, showcasing some cute dimples. Suho didn't know but he seemed to be entranced by the lovely view.

     "This is where you need to hop off board, right? The driver's waiting," his seatmate said with a slightly different accent.

     "Uhmmm... Oh! Yeah! Right! T-thank you!" Suho responded after a short lag and bowed 90 degrees as he stood. He then got off the bus with all his baggages.

     Just when Suho set both feet on the ground, the driver revved the bus again a bit grumpily. Suho didn't mind and just then crossed the street while the bus was still waiting for a passenger chasing it and running late. He looked at the glass windows of the bus and there he saw again the brilliant smiling face of his seatmate, who wrote something with violet ink on scratch paper and showed it to Suho.

     "Did you have a sweet dream while sleeping on my shoulder? :)," it read. Joonmyeon just froze there gaping, realizing that he slept on a shoulder of a stranger. A beautiful stranger.

---

     Whilst Sehun was having his hair dyed, he, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were talking about him and Luhan. The two somehow helped him understand and also encouraged him. The talk was soon over and the dyeing was also coming to its end. Things then became clearer and better for the lisp. He once thought of expanding the patches of purple in his world but the thought was forgotten when his impulsive character and his immaturity kicked in. But at the moment, he's now ready to face his hyung and settle things with him.

     "H-hyung..." Sehun muttered as he saw himself in the mirror.

     "I told you you'd look good."

     "I like it so much! Thank you very much Dyo-hyung and also Baekhyun-hyung!"

     "Sure. We're glad for you, Se. Unlike others there who did nothing but get hard with lewd animes," the diva spoke.

     "What?! We're not watching ecchi anymore!" Kai defended.

     "This is just some comedy anime!" Chanyeol added. A masculine moan then erupted from the laptop and the boys were startled.

     "Good," Kyungsoo deadpanned. "Now, we all know what it is."

     "Comedy with sensual moans," Baekhyun sarcastically spoke.

     "Stop bickering, guys. I don't mind," Sehun spoke out of happiness.

     "Alright. We'll have your mood ruined if we continue. So, what to do now?" Baekhyun remarked as he sat beside his boyfriend.

     "I don't know. Let's ask the resident of this house," Chanyeol responded, entwining his hands with Baekhyun's. Eyes were then focused to the youngest.

     "Uhmmm.... I wanna see Luhan-hyung..."

     That's it.

---

     The four decided to just go on their own ways and they went on pairs. Of course, Kyungsoo with Kai and Baekhyun with Chanyeol. Sehun didn't mind those sweet pairs, his mood was to good to be affected.

     Smiling, Sehun was bouncing slightly on his way to Luhan's residence. With every spring from his feet, his multi-colored hair also bounced like a jellyfish. White puppy was feeling light and confident. He embraced the truth that he felt something for his hyung and that there's nothing to be jealous and afraid of. It's love. He loves Luhan. And Luhan loves him. He wouldn't care what people would say for it had nothing to do with them. It's only all about them two and Sehun couldn't find any valid reason why he shouldn't take it to the next level. He could see happiness in Baekhyun and Chanyeol and he knew it's not impossible for them to be that happy or even happier. If only he knew that love felt that good, he should have realized it sooner. But the hell he cares with the late realization. At the moment, all he could think of was Luhan

     Seconds. Minutes. They passed by together with his mirthful thoughts. He couldn't wait to see his hyung, his beloved "hyung". He missed him so much and there's a lot of things they should talk about. The wait was over when he finally set both his feet on the doorstep. Few knocks and the door gently swung open, revealing a doe-eyed boy with his newly-dyed pink hair.

     "Hyung..." Sehun uttered and he could feel his raging heartbeats. Luhan on the other hand had his doe eyes widened. "I'm sorry..."

     Luhan blinked once with a lag. Afterwards, he jumped on to Sehun to hug him very tightly. His eyes became teary as he mumbled his apologies and sentiments. Sehun couldn't clearly hear so he gently pulled away from the deer who had his nose become red. No, not Rudolph.

     "I can't clearly hear you..."

     "Oh. I'm so sorry, Sehun-ah. I didn't know you were jealous with Minseok," Luhan started again. He saw Sehun roll his eyes but still went on talking. "I'm also sorry for the scene at the toilet of the cinema. I just didn't know what to d-" He was startled when the white puppy's soft hands cupped his cheeks with a smile.

     "Shut up and let me kiss you."

     That's it. Sehun closed the distance between their lips. Good. Luhan's lips felt good and same to Sehun. Sparks wildly shot up everywhere and lively colors, like Sehun's hair, bursted beautifully like fireworks. Their lips were steady but the feels were already too much. Soon, they pulled away a bit reluctantly.

     "I love you, Luhan..." And Luhan teared up as he responded.

     "I love you, too, Sehun... Very much," He responded with a smile.

     "Hey! What did you do to MY Luhannie?!" A gorgeous lady in sleeping gown shrieked behind Luhan.

     Oh man...

---

.

.

[A/N: Yehet! I updated after months of dead air. Whoooo! My Hunhan feels!

.

I'm so sorry for the late update. And to make it up with you, I lengthened this chap.... unexpectedly. Oh. Hehehe!

.

Thanks a million for all your suppport guys. I'm happy that I get at least one notification a day. Hehe! Sorry for any mistakes and typos. I hope you understand. ^_~

.

And so I found out, I and Seungcheol of Seventeen share the same birthday. He's older by two years though. Well, just random stuff...

.

So, did you like the update? Sehun's hair color here now is the same with his hair color way back Wolf era. I know it's obvious who Suho's seatmate is. And for the song that I included, it would be revealed on the next chapters. But if you know it, you're free to comment what song it is. I'll be happy. So... The Hunhan kissed ♥. But who do you think is the girl? Hehehe! I'll be delighted if you comment your guesses and your feels. Lovelots, dear readers! Please continue your support. 'til the next update. (Just nag for me to update.XD kidding) ^_~ ]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.3K 625 30
Luhan gave her heart to Oh Sehun, the same heart that was torn into pieces by the man she loved first, trusting him to handle it with love and care...
383K 14.7K 53
SEQUEL TO "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" From feeling indifferent to falling hard, Sehun had no doubt that his relationship with Luhan will not be a walk in...
484 18 8
Luhan's world was filled of his dreams of having a perfect Prince Charming that will swept his feet off. Just like what he is always watching, a Prin...
13.2K 857 21
//STRONG LANGUAGE AND DETAILED INTIMATE STUFF O K Sehun finds pleasure in torturing and killing other people, but his smart mind does that he never h...