You get too close (Dean)

Galing kay bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 4

7K 180 59
Galing kay bilboaaa

// Sadie //

Despite past events in my life,I've never,Ever considered myself unlucky for a second. I've always had food on my table when I was hungry,Clothes on my back,A roof over my head,Though my family did move around New York quite a lot,But a roof over my head nonetheless,I've never been lucky enough to have any friend of any sort really,But I did have my mom and my sister and that's all I really needed I suppose.

I was...Lucky enough to have three failed suicide attempts and I'm guessing that's a sign,Right? I'm not dead yet and I'm currently touring with WWE which is amazing. But as I stand in the parking lot,In front of a rental car and beside a smirking Dean Ambrose,I can't help but feel that some of my luck is finally wearing off.

I still can't call myself unlucky,But this is pretty damn close. I'm apparently sharing a car with Dean and I just...Anyone else. They could've picked anyone else and yet they picked Dean. Of coarse, No one really knows that Dean doesn't like me expect for Dean and of coarse Roman,So I suppose it's just a coincidence. But come on. Numerous other superstars AND divas,And they pick Dean Ambrose to ride along side me?

Nobody is this company is stupid. This decision however...

People seem to know that Dean is pretty rough around the edges. I've heard many rumors about him. I can't walk through the halls without hearing something rude being said about him by someone or another. Rather it's a camera guy or a superstar,Everyone seems to have a story or five to share about the lunatic fringe,And none of them seem to be good.

If one person,And I do mean one,Finds out that I'm sharing a car with the ill tempered man,I'll be talk of the town and I do not want that. Somehow I've managed to make lots of friends,and Yet still keep a low profile.

I'm no one's best friend,Though I am close to Naomi,Paige,And Natalya,and I'm pretty sure that I'm easily forgotten. I don't think anyone thinks about me until I'm right in front of their faces,And I am perfectly fine with that. I'm making progress,I can't ask for much better right?

But that'll change when people find out I'm carpooling with Dean.

"Are you gonna stare at the car all day or are you gonna get in it?" Dean asks loudly. I jump a little at the sound of his voice and blink a couple times. My eyes had gotten blurry so I guess I zoned out a little.

"S-Sorry." I mutter.

"Yeah,Whatever." He waves his hand at me dismissively before pushing some of his hair out of his face. "You're driving okay? I don't feel like it. It's a four hour drive and I'm just-I don't have time." He sighs before tossing me the keys.

When they fall on the ground,A little ways behind me,I scurry to get them and squeak when I see the headlights of another car zooming past my head,Just an inch away from it. I hear him groan behind me.

"Jesus Christ. I sure hope you drive better than you catch."

He opens the door to the passenger side and slides in. He'd already opened the trunk,I'm guessing while I darn near got run over,So I slide my suitcases into it and shut it softly before walking to the drivers side.

Once I'm in,The seat is adjusted so that I can drive comfortably,The heat is on,and my seat belt is on as well,I pool out of the parking lot. For around thirty minutes of our ride,It's silent,An awkward silence actually. The only sound that can be hear is the car engine's soft roar and Dean's constant coughing.

"Um Dean?" I mutter. He grunts in reply before coughing loudly again and I cringe. "I,Uh,Have some waters in my bag back there. Uh,If you need one. Or we could stop and get you some cough medicine." I offer.

"I don't need medicine." He grunts.

"Okay...Are you sure though,Dean?" I question.

He huffs and out of the corner of my eyes I see him turn to face me. "Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"I just think you might be catching a cold-"

"If I am catching a cold,Which I'm probably not thank you,It's gonna happen either way. Medicine or not. So why take some disgusting medicine from a gas station when it's not gonna help any ways?" He coughs.

"Well I don't know...I suppose you're right. It's just...Did you injure your neck in your match? Do you think that's why you're coughing so much?" I ask him.

"Is my coughing bothering you? Is that why you won't shut the hell up about it? If it's bothering then you can get the hell out and walk to the next hotel." He snaps. I sigh and turn the heat down before looking forward again.

"It doesn't bother me. It's not my throat. I'm sure however,That it is bothering you." I mutter.

"...Well where are the god damn waters?" He mumbles.

******

Only two hours into the ride and he'd managed to insult me around 50 times. No matter what I said or what I did,He'd always reply with a smart remark. If I didn't say anything he'd sigh or grunt until I did. And when I did,Of coarse,He insulted me.

I was beginning to become slightly frustrated,Not with him but with myself. I always do things wrong. I always mess things up. I wish I didn't but I do. I must've said something on my first day that pissed him off and that's why he's being like this. If I wasn't such a fuck up,We'd be having normal conversation and possibly singing road tunes right now.

"Crap." I mutter as my phone begins to go off. Who would possibly be calling me at 1 in the morning? Mom and Aymie go to sleep quite early on most nights. "Um,Dean is it okay if I take this?" I ask.

"Whatever just don't kill us. You may not be worth anything,But I'm pretty sure I'm worth a billion bucks."

I sigh a little before reaching over to pick up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi darling!" Aymie yells loudly. I furrow my brow and look towards Dean,Asking in a whisper if I can put my phone on speaker so it'll be easier to drive and talk. He shrugs and rolls his eyes before turning to face forward again.

"Aymie,Why are you calling me so late? Is everything alright with you and mom?" I ask.

"Yes everything is alright my sexy sister! Mom is sleeping in her cot in our little house on the prairie, The dog is sleeping with her,And I am-Ha I'm up all night baby!"

I lower the sound on my phone as she yells and sigh,Shaking my head.

"Aymie are you drunk right now?"

"Define the word drunk." She giggles and Dean snorts before letting out a few chuckles himself. I start to give him a dirty look,But decide against it. He's done nothing wrong and I suppose,The situation is a little funny,Just not to me.

"Aymie-"

"No,But use it in a sentence. Like,Man them Irish do get fucking drunk. It's fucking,Cock sucking awesome. Isn't that what pornstache says? Is that what-Is that what he said? Or did he say something else?"

"Stop all the swearing." I huff. "You're nineteen years old you shouldn't be drinking. You know better. Mom is probably at home worried sick,Where the heck are you right now?" I ask calmly.

"Ugh,At taco bell. Or-No sorry. Sorry,Sorry,We've just got tacos here. It's-fucking cunt ramming awesome! That's what the pornstache said."

"His name isn't pornstache it's officer Mendez." I sigh. "Look,Aymie,You need to figure out where you are and then call someone to come get you. I don't want you to call mom because she'll only get more worried but you've gotta call someone."

"Don't worry big sissy I'm safe." She slurs. "I'm with a nice gentlemen. Quite a few nice gentlemen. Maybe I'll get gang bange-" "Aymie get home now." I speak softly. "You can't keep doing this,It's bad. And it's dangerous."

"What-And trying to kill yourself isn't?!" She yells with a loud giggle.

I sigh and close my eyes for a second before opening them again. Of coarse she'd say that while she was on speaker phone. I can't blame anyone but myself for this though,I was stupid enough to put the dang phone on speaker.

"You tried to kill yourself?" Dean asks.

"Three times!" Aymie yells from the phone. "Big sis." She tsks. "Are you fucking around? You sleeping with one of them big strong wrestlers already? Now I always knew you was a hoe,On the inside at least. Because let's face it,WE ARE ALL HOES ON THE INSIDE. LONG LIVE THE HOES."

"Aymie-"

"Oh,Hey I gotta go. Ugh some guy said he's taking me home. Fucking looser. Fucking-Fucking party pooper loser bitch! Ugh,I just wanted to check in on my big sister,Ya know,Make sure she's not dead yet. You-S-Stay alive and shit. Cause you know,I like when we argue and shit it's kind of,I really kind of like it you know. A-And tell the guy you're sucking off I said hey. And if it's Roman Reigns,Tell him to save some for me."

She hangs up and I sigh before hanging up. "Sorry." I mutter.Well this is just great. I was really hoping that no one would know about my suicide attempts. That secret got out fast.

"Can I-Um. I need to pull over." I whisper.

"Yeah...Okay whatever." He shrugs.

// Dean //

I watched as she got out of the car and ran into the gas station. I saw her go towards the back,Probably going to the bathroom. I can't believe what I just heard. She tried to kill herself? Three times?

I've never been one for sympathy but,I feel somewhat upset about that. If she tried to commit suicide three times she's obviously had a pretty rough life. I wonder what made her want to end her life? I kind of want to ask her,But then again that's not something you can just come right out and ask a person. Especially after all you've done is insult them.

I have this heavy feeling in my heart and in my stomach. I hate to call it what it is,But I believe it's guilt. I kind of feel bad for saying all the rude stuff that I said to her. I called her worthless,Fat,And a dumb bitch,And that's the nicer things. How could I say that to someone who tried to end her life before?

I don't want to stop insulting her,I want to see how much it takes before she snaps. I won't have satisfaction until she punches me in the nose or something. But I just can't keep being so rude to her. Who knows if she'd try to kill herself again?

But,I also can't risk having her think I care about her or her feelings in the slightest. If she thinks I care it'll just bring us closer and then I'll get too close and she will too and then it's Renee 2.0. Can't have that.

She jogs back over to the car and opens her door before sliding in. She starts the car silently and I raise a brow. Her eyes are a little puffier than they were a few minutes ago,So I know she was crying. I sigh and look at the road.

"Sorry." I mutter.

"Um...What?" She asks.

I huff. "I said I'm sorry damn it! I shouldn't be calling you names and being rude. I don't want you to try to commit suicide again because of me so-"

"Can you not right now?" She cuts me off. I turn to face her again. She's gripping the steering wheel, Making her fingers turn white,And I can see that she's biting her lip. Wait a minute. Am I annoying her? Is she getting angry? YES!

"Can I not what?" I tease,A smirk forming on my face.

"Just...Please don't even-I just can't." She clears her throat and takes a deep breath. "I don't need sympathy from you Dean. I'm not suicidal anymore. I'm not. I swear I'm not. I'm not!" Her voice rises with every word and I smirk more.

"You sure are defensive. Are you sure you're not?"

"I said I'm freaking not so I'm not!" Her voice is loud but it isn't the yell I'm looking for.

"I-I'm sorry." She mutters. What? NO!

"I didn't mean to get loud. I'm so sorry. I'm an adult,I can handle things with an inside voice without raising my voice like an immature little kid. I lost my temper over a little bit of nothing. I'm sorry."

"You lost your-What the fuck?! You didn't lose your temper! God damn it,I saw a spark there. You actually showed some god damn emotion for once. Stop being so calm and raise some hell will ya?!" I yell. Fucking hell. I tried to get her to lose her temper and here I am losing mine.

"Dean,I don't get angry anymore. I don't have time for it." She shrugs. "It's better to be cool headed about things. I'm again sorry that I raised my voice at you. It won't happen again."

Oh yes the hell it will. I'm gonna make this bitch snap if it kills me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.5K 706 32
Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) is plagued by the guilt of losing his 3 year old daughter on a shopping trip in the mall. What happens 12 years later wh...
26.3K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
800 24 7
As Jon prepares prepares to leave Dean Ambrose and WWE behind, he only has one concern: his wife. So he asks his Shield brother Seth Rollins to take...
23.2K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...