Jen Aniston's daughter

Від _faniston_forever_

Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nico... Більше

Introduction
Everything was fine untill
Questions need answers
The Change
Keeping up with the Pitts
Day with my Stepmom
Grandma
The Sleepover
Will you...?
The Wedding
After the Wedding
Problems
Ellen
Cabo (part one)
Cabo (part two)
Cabo (part three)
Cabo (part four)
Cabo (part five)
Breaking the News
Happy Family
Time with the Pitts
The baby
Home from the Hospital
15th Birthday
Hawaii Trip
Hawaii Trip (part two)
Hawaii trip (part three)
The moring after
Back to life
Disney land
Trouble begins
Meeting mom
Filming (day one)
Filming (day two)
Im sorry
Family is the best
Mothers Day Premier
Letting Go
Sixteen
Leave me alone
It will get better
Christmas Fun
Ski Trip
Valentine
Out of Hand
Sorting Things Out
Enough Problems
Forgiveness
20 questions ft. Isabella Faith
Boy or Girl?
This is Crazy!
New Beginning
Jen Aniston's Daughter Prequel?
Prequel!

Babysitting gone wrong

1.2K 30 5
Від _faniston_forever_

"Nicole are you sure that you can handle this?" Mom asks "we will stay home if you can't."

Isabella is now 2 months old. Mom and Justin are going out for the first time without her.

"Mom I will be fine. Meghan is coming over to help so I won't be alone." I say. "Ok but just remember bottles are in the fridge, diapers and wipes are in the diaper bag, and there is money on the counter for if you guys want pizza." Mom says. "I got it mom." I say.

Just then to door bell rings. "Hey Meg!" I say as I open the door. "Hey Nikky!" She says as she gives me a hug.

"Thank you so much for coming over and helping Meghan."  Mom says. "Your welcome." Meghan says.

"Guys your gonna be late to dinner." I say to mom and Justin. "Ok just remember to call us if anything goes wrong. And if we don't answer call Court." Mom says. "Ok mom I got it." I say. "Ok love you." Mom says as she and Justin give me hug. "Love you too." I say as they walk out the door.

Once the door is shut i look at Meghan. "Finally!" I say and we both laugh.

"So where's your sister?" Meghan asks. "She's upstairs sleeping." I say as I show her the baby monitor. "Oh well do you wanna watch a movie until she wakes up?" Meghan asks. "Sure. Pick out a movie." I say even tho I know what movie she is going to pick out. She picks up We're the Millers (Her favorite movie) and puts it in the DVD player. Then we start it.

About 15 minutes into it, Bella starts to cry. "Right when it was about to get to the good part." Meghan laughs. "Well you can stay down here and watch it. But I have to go get her." I say. Meghan nods and I run up the stairs.

I'm upstairs changing Bella when the door bell rings. "CAN YOU GET THAT MEG?" I yell. "YEAH I GOT IT!" She yells back.

I finish changing Bella and carry her downstairs so I can get a bottle. I look up and sitting on the couch is Adam. "Hey Nikky." Adam says. I smile and give Bella to Meghan. "Hi!" I say as I run over and hug him. "I haven't seen you in person for over 3 months!" I say.  "Yeah it's been awhile." He says as he kisses me.

"So this is the one and only Bella that you have been talking about." Adam says. "Yeah this is baby Isabella." I say taking her from Meghan. "Hi Bella! I'm your sisters boyfriend, Adam." He laughs. I give him a slight punch and laugh with him.

I walk to the kitchen to get a bottle and heat it up. And Adam follows. So where's your mom and Justin?" He asks as I pull the bottle out of the microwave. "They are at dinner. It's there first time without Isabella." I say as I walk back and sit on the couch to feed Bella. "Oh that's good that they trust you." Adam says. "Yeah I guess you could say that."

"So Adam are you hungry?" I ask as Bella finishes her bottle. "Sure." He says. "My mom left money for pizza. Is pepperoni okay?" I ask as I put Bella in Her swing and wash her bottle out. "Yeah. That's fine." He says.

We order the pizza and soon after it arrives. Meghan takes the pizza while I get the money and pay for it.

Meghan takes the pizza and puts it on the counter. We all get plates and take our pizza.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I say as I sit on the couch and start to eat. "Well I wanna watch my favorite movie." Meghan says as she picks up the remote. "Okay that's fine with me. Is it okay with you if we watch We're the Millers?" I ask looking at Adam. "Yeah I love that movie." He says with a smile.

We finish our pizza about another 15 more minutes into the movie. We take our plates into the kitchen. Right when we put the plates in the sink Bella starts crying.

We all run out to the living room so we can find out what's wrong. I pick her up and I tell Meghan to heat up a bottle. Meghan nods and runs into the kitchen. While me and Adam go upstairs.

I take her to the changing table to change her diaper while Adam gets a onesie to change her into.

"Is this one okay?" Adam asks. He holds up a pink onesie that says princess. "Yeah thanks." I say as I start to put the onesie on.

"I got the bottle!" Meghan yells as she runs in the room. I take the bottle from Meghan and position Bella so I can feed her. She is still crying.

I try to give it to her but she won't take the bottle. "Come on Bella! Drink your milk." I say in a attempt to feed her. I move the bottle closer to her mouth but she just closes it. "Uhggg!" I groan. "She wont take the bottle and she won't stop crying!" I say very annoyed. "Well maybe we can figure something out." Adam says. "Or we could just call your mom and Justin." Meghan suggests. "No I don't want to ruin there first night away and I want to solve this problem myself!" I say. Meghan just nods.

"Let me try rocking her." I say as I sit in the rocking chair. And about 4 minutes of rocking later, she still hasn't stopped crying.

"What is this? An episode of friends or something?" Meghan jokes. I look up at her and give her a death stare. "Ok geez. I didn't know that you were this cranky." Megan says. "Just....what else can we try?" I ask. "Well what's her favorite show?" Adam asks. "I don't know Elmo or something." I say obviously annoyed by this baby. "Well let's try it." Meghan says while we walk downstairs to the TV. Meghan turns it on and I lay Bella down on the play mat so she can watch.

She just lays there and cries even more. So Adam try's to get her to stop by bringing out some toys. "Look it's mr. Bear!" Adam says pulling out the bear and showing it to Bella. She stops when she sees it. "We did it!" I almost yell. And before I could do anything else she starts to cry again.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask as my smile fades to a frown. "Oh I have an idea!" Meghan says with a smile. Let's take her for a walk. And bring her pacifier." Meghan says.

So Adam gets the stroller, Meghan gets the diaper bag, and I put screaming Bella into the stroller.

We walk out and walk up and down our street about 10 times. Each time we would try to put the pacifier in her mouth, but she would just spit it out.

We walk into the house and we are all really annoyed. "Bella shut up!" I say. "Don't tell your sister to shut up!" Adam says. "But she's annoying the crap out of me!" I say raising my voice. "Why couldn't you just call your mom and Justin! They could of been home right now trying to get her to stop crying." Adam says. "Well who came up with the idea of using different things to stop her crying?" I ask.

"You guys sound like a yelling married couple!" Meghan says over our yelling. Meghan is doing everything she can with Bella to get her to stop.

"Oh great she's screaming even louder!" I complain. "Well I'm gonna call your mom of you don't!" Meghan says. "Fine I will call my mom!" I almost yell.

J~ hello
N~ mom you need to come home now!
J~ why? What is that loud noise?
N~ it's your baby who is annoying the crap out of me, Meghan, and Adam! She won't fucking stop crying. She has been fucking crying for the last hour or so.
J~ first of all, stop cursing on the phone. Second of all, Adams there?
N~ forget about Adam just get your asses over here. And shut this baby up!

I end the call and everybody is starting at me. Except for Bella who seems to be screaming even louder than she was a second ago. "So is your mom and Justin on there way?" Meghan asks. "They better be." Adam interrupts. I glare at him and pick up a pillow from the couch. I push it hard into my face and scream into it.

I put the pillow down and put Isabella in her swing. And I turn the music from the swing on high.

We all sit on the couch listening to her cries get louder by the second. And We try to cover our ears with the pillows.

About 20 minutes later, the door finally opens. I pick up Bella and bring her straight to mom. "Please get your daughter to shut up." I say as I walk over to mom. "Shut up Nicole." Justin jokes. "Ha ha very funny." I say to Justin. Obviously very annoyed.

"What's wrong baby?" Mom says on a sweet voice as she grabs her. Mom cradles Isabella in her arms. And Bella stops crying right away. "Are you kidding me?" I say as I turn around and look at Meg and Adam. Who also looked very pissed. We did almost everything in the last hour to shut her up and al she needed was you!" I say pointing at mom. "I guess so." Justin says.

Meg, Adam, and me all take a pillow and scream into them.

"Looks like you guys had the same problem that Rachel had in friends." Mom jokes."Enough with the friends!" I say. I'm still annoyed with the fact that she was crying just because she wanted mom. "Looks like someone needs a nap." Justin jokes and looks at me. I glare at him.

"Well I think I'm gonna go." Meghan says. Mom, Justin say bye in unison.

I go on the couch and sit down so I can calm down. "Mom, Justin, can I talk to Adam in private?" I ask. Mom nods and walks out while Justin gives me the 'I'm watching you' look then leaves.

"Sorry that I freaked out on you." I say. "I'm sorry too." Adam says. "I think your sister is the devils child." Adam jokes. "Probably." I joke back. "Well I have to go. But I will probably see you again soon." He says. "Ok I love you!" I say getting up with him. "I love you too baby." He says. I we kiss and he leaves.

"I still don't understand who Adam got here." Mom says as she walks in. "He came over to surprise me and he just ended up staying to help." I say. "Awe that's sweet." Mom says.

I look over to Bella who is smiling at me. "I think Bella is just trying to get on my nerves." I say. "That's what your dad said about you." Mom laughs. "I probably still get on his nerves." I laugh. "Yeah but you were our little angel." Mom says with a big smile.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

46.1K 1.5K 12
"I had all and then most of you, some and then none of you" 🎶 ⚠ Read wanted for pleasure first to understand this book ⚠ Angelina is 23. Y/n is 22 a...
17.4K 995 23
If you were here tonight By my side If you were with me now ⬥ Meet Hollywood's most sought out woman, Amber Murphy. Since the reboot of a cult classi...
142K 6K 41
August Alsina (rapper) and Amber Riley (entrepreneur) have a five year old daughter named Aaliyah. August is dating model Vanessa Washington, doesn't...
892 34 15
May know my mother the orginal Gang leader Nicole Smith. Well me being the daughter of this inspiring women puts me in danger. Well everything is jus...