I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Slutty Secretary

2.3K 77 19
By Sehanna_trbl

          I woke up in the morning and didn't feel the energy to get up and work but I went to the office anyway. I stopped at JinYi office to drop Jason.

"Tiana are you okay?

-Yes a bit tired but I'm fine. I want to ask you something.

-what is it ?

-If the CEO randomly go here don't tell him that Jason is my son. Tell him that he is your cousin or anybody else. Can you do this for me?

-Yes no problem but you better explain the reason later.

-Okay, no problem. I'm going, Jason kiss?" I bent down, he kissed me and rubbed my cheeks with his little palms.

"Omma Fighting!

-Fighting!"

          I Took the lift and when it was the moment to enter in Kai's office I took a deep breath and then turned the knob. I bent down in front of his office. I won't let my feelings get in my work, I'm stronger than this. I will help him the few time I will stay here.

*Kai's POV*

"T...Tiana...

-Good morning Kim-ssi." She came, Even after what I have done the day before she came but she kept on calling me Kim-ssi. I wanted to tell her I was sorry but she did not give me the time to.

"I want to know where is my office and the duty you want me to do. I will ask your schedule to your secretary and organized some meetings and activities with the partners.

-Tiana....

- I told you to call me Brewly-ssi, Kim-ssi." She looked really serious about this. Does she really hate me now?

"Brewly-ssi, about yesterday, I'm sorry.

-What are you talking about? Nothing happened yesterday. Well, where is my office?" She was doing like nothing happened but I could feel she was really sad about it. If she had choose to ignore it then me too.

"Well you'll work here with me. Your desk is there and I'll tell my secretary to come and give you my schedule. Install yourself and wait for her." I was a bit upset that she act like we didn't know each other. I couldn't even sleep last night because of what I have done and she is perfectly fine as nothing happened. I took my phone and called the secretary.

"Hello

- JinYi, can you come with my schedule to miss Brewly?

-Yes, Kim-ssi. Can you tell to Tiana that I will be there in a few minutes?

-Y..Yeah I will." She hung up. She called her Tiana. I had to call her "Brewly-ssi" but JinYi could call her Tiana? This is unfair! JongIn stop thinking about her. You need to fix these contracts so stop focusing on her. I turned my head toward her to saw her cleaning her desk. She was almost lied on the table, whipping it with a tissue. I could see her ass shake with every move she did. I turned my attention back to my documents. I don't want to loose control like yesterday.

"I going to buy coffee and I will take your schedule on my way.

-Ah... Yeah." Is she trying to avoid me? I got up and was about to follow her but a little boy entered in my office.

"Excuse me but I'm playing hide and seek with JinYi noona, can you help me to hide?" So cute. I remembered I did the same when I was 6 or 7 years old. I asked my dad to hide me because I was playing with his secretary. My dad was angry and yelled at me but when she came he hid me behind him saying he hadn't seen me.

"Sure, What is your name?

-Jason, and you?

-JongIn but you can call me hyung.

-Yeah~ another hyung.

-Jason~I'm gonna find you." I then took his hand and gently pull him under my desk, signaling to him to be quiet. JinYi entered in the office and bent down.

"I'm sorry Kim-ssi but I'm looking for a little boy. Did you see him?

-A little boy? No. Why are you looking for a little boy?

-Well, Ti......A friend asked me to look after him and because I have more free time than her. Does it bother you?

-Oh~ No I' m fine with that. I don't know where he is but good luck. The building is huge and it will be hard to find him.

-Thank you, Kim-ssi." She left and I signaled Jason that he could stop hiding and high-fived him.

"Yeah, You were perfect Jason!

-Thank you Hyung. You're the best!

-Thank you. If you want anything that your mom or JinYi can't give you tell me, okay?

-Anything? But mommy told me to don't ask people to buy or do things for me and only ask her!

-It's different. Because we are friends. So don't hesitate okay?

-okay hyung, I will think about it and tell you.

-well, I let you go because I have to work.

-No problem and Hyung we are friend so if you want any advice you can ask. My mom always say that I'm really young but I'm mature and I give good advice. So don't hesitate. Good bye hyung~ Fighting!

-Yeah, fighting! And greet your mom for me." He got out and I was once again alone. I started to focus on my documents but images of me and Tiana kissing yesterday didn't stop to bother me. I was so angry that I got up and threw all my documents on the floor.

"God Dammit! I can't focus because of her but she isn't even here. When was the last time I got laid? I should hang out tonight." I took out my phone and tap a number on.

"Hello?

-Taemin?

-What do you want Kai?

-Let's hang out the three of us.

-Why so suddenly?

-Because I need to get laid. I swear that I can't focus on my work because of Tiana.

-What? TIANA IS STILL HERE?" I put the phone away from my ear to let him shout.

"Yes, she's here. She came this morning and acted as if nothing happened and as if we didn't know each other. I can't handle it. She is here and I just can't focus on another thing than her body.

-KAI I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER ONCE AGAIN LIKE YESTERDAY I'LL KILL YOU!

-I won't touch her so let's hang out tonight!

-Kai, you know you should not do that.

-Why?

-I know you still love her.

-No I don't love her anymore Taemin. I don't even want her to stay. She left me so she should have stay away.

-I know you're angry but you don't mean what you are saying.

-I mean it. I hate Tiana! The only thing which still attract me is her body." I heard a sound behind me so I turned around to see Tiana holding two frappuccino. She put one on my desk and started to pick up the paper on the floor.

"Hum...Tiana I....

-Brewly-ssi.

-Hum I.....Taemin, see you tonight.

-Wait...Kai Be kind with her.

-I understood! Bye." She put all the papers on her table and started to order them in the files.

"You don't have to do this.

-This is my job to help you.

-But...

-I'm doing my job so please do yours and drink you're frappucino before the ice cubes melt."  She didn't even look at me. She was focusing on the documents.

* Tiana's point of view*

             He was peacefully working. I knew it, he hates me but I don't care I will be gone in a few days or months.

           I was doing my stuff when a girl enter after knocking on the door. She was wearing a mini skirt and a shirt....I'm sorry but she looked like a whore. I could see her bra and string. She didn't even greet me, she keep on her way to Kai's desk. She then bent down in front of him and give him some documents while sitting on the desk.

"Here are the document of Kang JaeJin-ssi. He asked me to give them to you. Can you sign them? He is in a kind of hurry.

-Yes sure."  He lift his pen to sign while the woman was trying to seduce him. Okay, I don't care about what he will do with the woman but he don't even read the document, is he stupid?!

"Wait! Don't sign it Kim-ssi." They both looked at me and the woman looked annoyed that I'm getting in her way. Sorry Kitty but I'm not the kind of girl who just watch.

"Who are you?

-She is my new assistant.

-Oh~ She is just an assistant. Okay look, I'm here since last year and I know how to do my job so let JongIn-ssi sign the paper. Ok?

-Okay now that you finished, I can talk. Well, listen girl! Kim JongIn-ssi have a busy schedule today and a lot of contracts to sign. I suppose that you are just a secretary so whatever the time you spend here you still a secretary. Your boss should have give this contract sooner! He didn't so he will wait till my boss read it.

-How dare you? JongIn-ssi say something!" She was aegyoing to Kai.

"No use to do aegyos because you're not his type. Sorry girl. So now that you gave the paper I don't understand why you still here sitting on another's desk. I will call you when the paper will be sign.

-You....

-Wasn't I clear enough?" She looked at me with rage and stomped out of the room.

"Wow, I'm amazed.

-And You!

-Me?

-Yes, you! How can you sign a paper without reading it?! It's dangerous JongIn, can't you think one moment before doing something? Seriously, you still the same. How can you be seduced by that kind of whore and let her do what she wants? A secretary can't sit on the CEO's desk like this ! Are you listening to me?" When I turned to see his face he was smirking. He then got up and walked toward me.

"What? Why are you smirking?

-You called me JongIn." This is when I realize what I have done. I had to do a diversion. I sat on my chair.

"Anyway don't let that kind of girl be too close to you. They just want to steal your fortune." He walked toward me and put his hands on my desk.

"Are you jealous?

-W...What?! ME jealous of THIS girl? You sure are mad.

-So why do you care that much about this?

-'Cause I hate that kind of girl and I'm supposed to help you to become the best CEO. I'm someone who take her work seriously whoever she has to work with even if she hates them and they hate her." I think that sentence had hit him right in the face. He didn't talk of this again. He just sat back on his chair and took the contracts in his hands. I could feel something else was wrong with him. I got up and stand behind him.

"Hey~ what's wrong?

-Ah... it's just that I have to complete this contract but I can't find the right words to convince M.Chang to sign." I looked at him and for the first time since I came back he seemed to be serious. It made me want to help him.

"M.Chang? Chang SuKyang?

-Yes, How do you know him?

-His wife is a good friend and I know him well. I can help you with the contract but you have to trust me.

-How can I trust you?" I looked at him and he seemed to mean something else by that.

"Ok, Look! The only reason of my presence here is to help you. Now, if you don't want my help and you think you can't trust me then do as you want but don't blame me when the consequences of your acts will hit you right in your face! Good luck." I sat on my chair and looked at the clock. It was already 5 pm and I know that Jason always gets hungry at this time. I took my phone and JinYi was calling me.

"Yobeoseyo?

-Omma~

-oh~ how are you? Did you eat?

-Yes omma. Noona gave me some rice with Kimsi

-This is kimchi baby, Kimchi. You're so cute.

-Ah omma when do you finish working.

-I don't know but i think I will be finished soon since my boss doesn't need my help." I turned to see Kai. He was reading some paper.

"-Omma can I stay at JinYi house tonight?

-Why?

-Taemin hyung said he wants to take you somewhere. I know it will be hard to find someone to take care of me so...

-Wait but Is JinYi ok with that?

-Yes I'm ok. I have a daughter of his age. They will play together.

-Ok. But I'm not sure I want to hang out tonight. I just need to be with you.

-I want omma to have fun too. I want to see you smile like before.

-Ok...I understand. I'm in. See you later baby.

-See you later. Love you.

-Love you too, kiss." I hung up and sighed. Fuck this. What Taemin is planning? I know him. If he just wanted to hang out he won't do everything to be sure I will be free. I can feel something bad....something bad for me.

**********************************************

This is My new Chapter!!!! Yes I know it's a kind of boring but I hope that at least one of You will tell me what he/she think about it. :)

See You Next time! *^*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 4.4K 58
#1 Ambw ranking! - 10/12/2020 #1 Doctor ranking!- 10/19/2020 Chloe just wanted a simple life. Take care of her father. Hang out with her friend, Sim...
579 34 31
After thinking she had lost the love of her life, Saya faces one of the hardest decision she ever had to make: Would she let go? Or would she open he...
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
23.5K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...