Acting The Part (Completed)

By _seventeen

On the set they're lovers, but off of it actress Taylor and actor Bret are sworn enemies. They couldn't hate... More

Our Obvious Differences/ Taylor
Our Obvious Differences/ Bret
Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Taylor
Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Bret
Returning From "Vaca"/ Taylor
Returning From "Vaca"/ Bret
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Taylor
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Bret
Acting In a Pond/ Taylor
Acting In a Pond/ Bret
Academic Probs/ Taylor
Academic Probs/ Bret
The Fight Goes On/ Taylor
The Fight Goes On/ Bret
She's The Bug Repellent/ Taylor
She's The Bug Repellent/ Bret
We're Sitting Here Today! /Taylor
We're Sitting Here Today! /Bret
Meet Douche, Moron, and Jerk/ Taylor
Meet Douche Moron and Jerk/ Bret
Some Friendly Competition/ Taylor
Some Friendly Competition/ Bret
The Nightmares Begin/ Bret
Sea of Confusion/ Taylor
Sea of Confusion/ Bret
Break Up Plan/ Taylor
Break Up Plan/ Bret
Unexpected Visit/ Taylor
Unexpected Visit/ Bret
New Girl In Town/ Taylor
New Girl in Town/ Bret
He's A Jerk/ Taylor
He's A Jerk/ Bret
Truths Revealed/ Taylor
Truths Revealed/ Bret
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Taylor
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Bret
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Taylor
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Bret
Tracy and Ana/ Taylor
Tracy and Ana/ Bret
Boyfriend of a Few Weeks/ Taylor
Boyfriend of a Few... MONTHS/ Bret
The Broken Couple/ Taylor
The Broken Couple/ Bret

The Nightmares Begin/ Taylor

1.2K 54 9
By _seventeen

% CHAPTER 23 %

I wake up surrounded by light. A figure is by the window. My eyes flutter consistently before they finally stay open.

Bret glances over to me for a second before smiling. "You better hurry and get some breakfast. They're about to close downstairs."

I nod my head and push the blanket covers away. I rush down the stairs and grab some food. When I come back up, Bret is nowhere to be seen. I shrug it off and start getting changed. Until I hear the door unlock.

"Oh shit," I say and run to the bathroom as fast as I can.

I lock the door and lean against it, just in case the lock doesn't work or whatever. Then I give a content sigh until I realize my clothes are out there and my pajama top is already off. Thank god I slept with a bra tonight.

I stay in there for a couple minutes and don't hear anything, so I unlock the door and peek out. I give a sigh of relief. He's gone again. I make my way out of the bathroom.

"Whoa there."

I scream and turn away from him. "Damn it I thought you were gone!"

"Well I'm not."

I turn my head around so I can see at least some of his face. "Turn around! What are you doing still looking?! Turn the fuck around!"

Slowly, Bret turns. I drop my hands that had subconsciously covered my boobs, even if they were already covered, and look for a shirt.

"That's my bag Tay."

I freeze and turn. There's a mirror so he can see everything in the room. I cover my mouth so I don't let out the blood curdling scream forcing its way onto my lips.

"Close your eyes. Close your eyes!" I holler.

"Calm down Taylor. You have a bra on. A sexy one-"

"Don't finish that thought!" I cut him off.

He smirks. "Already did."

I groan. "Can my day start any worse?"

"Possib-"

"Ah-behbehbehbeh!" I yell, cutting him off again.

"You're still in your bra nonetheless, no matter how many times you cut me off."

I look down at my chest and groan. He's right. "Please just close your eyes?"

He rolls his eyes. "Okay fine just for you, but know now I've seen things."

"Whatever."

He closes his eyes and I start changing. Not the brightest idea, but it works. Once I'm done, I inform him. That's it though. I don't talk for the rest of the time. We get in the car and drive off.

$_$_$_$

His breath is on me, reeking of cigarettes and mint. Not a good combination.

"Now this is going to be quick sweetheart. You won't even dare tell anybody," he says as he binds my wrist.

"Sir are you-"

He stops me with a sloppy kiss. I shudder. He's actually doing this! His hands run shamelessly up and down me. Thank goodness he hasn't taken my clothes off.

His lips press harder against mine, making them hurt. I whimper. He bites my bottom lip. It hurts. He bites again, harder this time. I want to yell so I open my mouth. His tongue cuts me off. I feel so dirty, so horrified, yet I can't stop it. He has me bound.

He stops kissing me. I try to shriek, but duck tape shuts me up. His hand gropes my butt and he hits me against him. He does it again. I can feel what he's trying to do and its just so horrifying.

All of a sudden the tape comes off and I'm screaming. I'm screaming bloody murder.

"Taylor!" Bret screams.

I groan and open my eyes. I look at my surroundings. We're in the car, parked at the side of the road. Other vehicles whizz past us.

"I..."

"Taylor are you alright?!" Bret asks, more seriously this time.

I want to nod my head, so he won't worry, but that's hard to do when tears are already falling.

"I just...Mr. Hemley..." Bret's eyes turn darker than I've ever seen them before. I start sobbing. "He came back to me! I dreamt about that time in the closet!" I turn to him. "I don't want that to happen! I want to move on!"

Bret unbuckles his seatbelt and hugs me. "Oh Taylor tell me if you need anything. I'll help you as much as I can."

I wrap my arms tighter around him. "Thanks Bret." I chuckle a little. "You really aren't a jackass. I just said that because...well I thought you were a jackass."

We both laugh a little. "Most people do," he confesses.

I look deep into his gorgeous brown orbs. "Okay I think you should start driving again. I'll be fine."

Bret nods slowly and unravels his arms from me even slower. "You sure?"

I nod. "I just want to get away from it all."

I find some Doritos still in the bag and laugh while I stuff them in my mouth. Still good.

$_$_$_$

We make it home at around noon and decide to watch a movie. After much bickering, the winning dvd is the James Bond action movie, Skyfall.

As we watch the movie, I start making popcorn. I stuff the bag in the microwave and close my eyes, listening to the pop of the kernels.

All of a sudden, the kernels stop popping. It seems to be dark all of a sudden. I open my eyes. The lights are out.

"Tay?" Bret asks in the darkness. His voice is coming from the living room.

"Yeah I'm here. What's happening?"

"I think its a power outage."

I can hear the rain pummeling outside. Lightning illuminates the dark room. Talk about creepy. I'm totally freaked out.

"Me too..." I agree.

We follow each others voices until we're close to each other. I reach out my hand in front of me.

"What's this?" I ask, feeling around on what I'm touching.

"My dick." I squeal and immediately take my hand away. Bret laughs. "I'm kidding! That was my chest you doofus."

"Moron," I mumble under my breath and touch his chest again. I should have known it was his chest. I really am gullible when it comes to his tricks.

Bret touches my shoulder. "What's this?" He asks.

"My shoulder."

"Damn it! I went too high."

My rage instantly boils over. "You perv!" I growl.

"Hey at least I don't take pictures of you! I've had many chances."

I roll my eyes out of habit, even if he can't see me. "That's what stalkers do Bret."

We both take a step forward and bump into each other. "Ow!" we cry out in unison.

Bret wraps his arms around my waist. I can feel the tiny sparks when my shirt comes up just a little.

"So where should we go?"

"To my bedroom," I reply nonchalantly.

"Wow I didn't know you were like that Tay!"

I moan. "No no! I didn't get to finish! My phone is upstairs in my bedroom. We can make light with it."

He chuckles. "Trying to send me a coded message huh?"

I blush, even though I know he's joking. Thank god the lights are out or else he would have seen them in their bright red glory and who knows how that would have made him react. He probably would have teased me to no end.

"I'd kiss a hairy ass monkey before I'd do that with you."

"So the coded message was for a monkey?"

I groan. "Just forget it Mendoza." I smile. Mendoza. Cool name. "Now let's go upstairs!"

We clamber slowly up the steps. Even though we try not to trip, Bret forgets about the last step and trips, sending me on top of him on the stairs.

Bret groans. "What a fall."

"Oh my god Bret are you okay?!" I stroke his face before I realize it, but stop once I do.

Bret has other plans though. He grabs my hand and gently puts it back on his face again, stroking it for me sort of. He does that until he thinks I'm in the rhythm of it and then takes his hand away to cup my face.

"I'm fine."

I bite my bottom lip.

"Bret?" I ask softly.

With his other hand, he moves my hair away from my face and a bit more towards him. I can feel him breathe in my hair. He then pushes my hair to the side and brings his lips to mine.

Oh my god how I've missed those sparks passing through me. I kiss him back harder, completely unaware that I've lost my mind. I wrap my arms around his neck while he pushes himself up against the wall on the stairs. His hands travel down to the small of my back, resting there until he figures he can go under my shirt. I feel like I'm exploding inside. He's never touched me like this before.

Bret stands up and lifts me to my feet. We continue kissing. I open my mouth as soon as I feel his open up wider. He slips his tongue inside. My body is so ignited, nothing is going to shut it off. While trying to get inside the first room, he hits the wall. He doesn't break the kiss though and just glides along until he can find the doorway. A giggle escapes me while he's doing this. I feel like a bad girl for some reason.

We make it into his room and continue attacking each other's lips while shuffling about. I bring my hands under his shirt and feel his abs. Two, four, six. Eight!

Newfound adrenaline pushes through me. I can feel all these sparks flying. Why is it so magical? I feel Bret starting to sit down. Oh my god he's sitting on his bed! That thought gets pushed aside though. It's not like he's going to do anything.

That's what I said about Mr. Hemley. My eyes flip open and I push him away with all my might. I hear him fall on the bed.

"This didn't happen," I say plainly and find my way to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...
144 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
22.1K 1.1K 50
"I understand!" were the words Haley Scott tells her boyfriend often these days. What she actually means is that Haley is totally not okay with him c...
77 1 8
What happens when 2 teenage heartthrobs from ONE DIRECTION & SPRING SIMMERS finds out they have feelings for each other? Will they be the same forev...